- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a little while but here's the next chapter!  Hope you enjoy!

--

Knowing that her husband, Alex, would be home reasonably soon, Tiffany’s heart started to race.  Their lives were busy with wedding planning, and it had been over two-weeks since they couple had played around with anything size-related involving their favorite app.  Today, she planned on changing that.  While Alex was out running errands, Tiffany planned on shrinking herself down to the size of an ant as a gift for her giant husband to be played with however he desired.

 

Sitting on the couch, Tiffany started to think about her giant of a husband toying with her however he wanted.  Tiffany had an ashamed erotic fantasy of being the size of an ant in the palm of Alex’s hand.  She wanted to be pleasuring herself, staring up at him while he jacked off, maybe even showering her in cum.  She hadn’t told Alex about this, keeping it to herself, but today she thought she would take a chance and see if it could happen naturally.

 

Stripping out of her clothes, Tiffany planted her bare ass on the coffee table, not caring about how this might be considered unsanitary.  She sent off an excited and cryptic text to Alex, instructing him to check the coffee table when he got home, and to check the size app.  She received an excited text back from Alex essentially saying *can’t wait*.

 

“Alright, we got this,” Tiffany said to herself, biting her lower lip.  She looked around to make sure the surroundings were safe.  She didn’t see any bugs or anything nearby, which definitely reassured her.  She adjusted her settings to be tiny at the size of a half-centimeter tall with Alex being in control of her settings.  Taking a deep breath, Tiffany pressed the big button on her phone saying “CONFIRM SHRINKING?”

 

Tiffany felt that familiar sensation of her body diminishing down onto the wooden surface of their coffee table.  Even though she had been shrunken before it was something she still hadn’t gotten used to.  Once she was tiny, she tried her best to take a tasteful nude selfie, covering her nipples with her arm.  “Can’t wait till you’re home!” it read.  Alex responded by telling her he would be there as soon as he could.

 

Sitting down leaning up against an empty water glass on the coffee table, Tiff exhaled.  “Shit, should’ve turned the T.V. on,” she laughed to herself out loud.  She had put Alex in control of her settings because she thought the idea of having no control was extremely arousing.  She didn’t want to ask Alex to grow her back for fear of ruining the mood.

 

About ten minutes passed with the tiny woman walking barefoot around the coffee table, when she heard the front door start to unlock.  With her heart racing, Tiffany placed her cell phone down and tried to decide on a sexy pose to trike for Alex to find her in.  Feeling naughty, the ant-sized Tiffany propped herself up against the side of the empty water glass.  The condensation send a chill down her spine but she didn’t care.  She was totally in her zone right now.

 

With her back against the glass, she spread her legs wide.  Her left hand firmly grasped her left tit, gently massaging the nipple.  Her right hand snaked down to her crotch and began to gently stroke her shaved pussy lips.  “I’m ready baby,” she whispered, biting her lower lip.

 

As the front door opened, Tiffany’s eyes lit up with excitement, and then nearly turned to screaming.  The person standing in the doorway of their apartment was not Alex.  Not even close.

 

Standing in the doorway was an absolutely massive woman, who would be considered a bit heavy set to  Tiffany at normal sized.  The woman was a brunette in her late forties, with a large pair of breasts hidden behind her blueish-grey t-shirt.  This woman was Tiffany’s mother, Dana.

 

“TIFF ARE YOU HERE?” the giant woman called out, walking into the apartment.  “ALEX?  I’M DROPPING OFF THE KEY I BORROWED.”  When there was no answer, Dana just shrugged and closed the door behind her.  “GUESS I’LL WAIT TILL THOSE KIDS SHOW UP.”

 

As the titanic woman made her way into the apartment, she entered the living room, her eyes focused on the couch directly behind the coffee table.  “Shit!  Why did she have to come by today?” the naked, bug-sized Tiffany shouted in a panic, frantically looking for a place where she could hide.  She didn’t have very many options, but knew that the clear glass of water was not at all suitable.  “Crap, crap, crap!” the tiny woman muttered, getting up and running towards the large, black television remote. 

 

As the tiny naked woman stood behind the giant remote, she started feeling around frantically, realizing that her cell phone was not on her.  She looked and saw it lying on the tabletop near the large glass of water.  Before she had a chance to react and make a break to grab the phone, a looming shadow appeared.  Tiffany looked up and saw her mother’s giant foot descending towards the table.  She was about to make it her footrest!

 

Having removed her shoes upon entering the house like a polite guest, Dana sank into the incredibly comfortable couch.  Thinking nothing of it, Tiffany’s mother raised her right foot and placed it atop the coffee table.  She had no way of knowing that she had just crushed her daughter’s incredibly tiny cell phone.

 

“No, mom what the hell did you do!” Tiffany screamed, as her mother adjusted her foot.  She could see the phone’s pulverized remains.  Thoughts of being trapped at this tiny size started to race through her mind and she began to tear up.  This lasted for a few seconds before she remembered something: Alex had been shrunken before and lost his phone down Shelley’s throat, and she had been able to return him to normal on her phone. Then she looked down and smiled slightly, remembering Alex lost his phone inside of her nipple, and it was probably still there.  “Okay, I guess just gotta wait till Alex…”

 

“Well, might as well turn on the T.V.,” Dana yawned, grabbing the remote and Tiffany’s only source of cover.  Tiffany panicked realizing she was now out in the open with her giant mother so close.  As she heard the television turn on, she figured it was best just to try and stay still.  Hopefully Alex would be home any minute now.

 

Not prepared for how loud the T.V.’s volume would be at her miniscule size, Tiffany nearly jumped out of her skin when her mother turned on an action movie in the middle of a car chase.  She took a few deep breaths as she turned to face the television realizing it was just a false alarm.

 

“EWWW, IS THAT AN ANT?” the giant, booming voice called out, sending a chill down Tiffany’s spine.  The tiny woman slowly turned, only to see her massive mother sitting on the couch lean forward, eyes fixated directly on her. 

 

“M…mom it’s me!” Tiffany said, trying to mentally will herself to raise her arms but found her body unable to move out of fear.  “Please I’m not a bug!” 

 

None of these words had any meaning to Dana, primarily because she couldn’t hear them.  She reached down, her chubby hand totally enveloping Tiffany’s tiny nude body, threatening to crush her into a pulp.  “God dammit,” Dana mumbled under her breath, rolling Tiffany’s tiny body around between her thumb and index finger.  “You’d think Tiff would keep a cleaner house.  I thought I taught her better than that.”

 

“Fuck!” Tiffany screamed, feeling her mom finally roll her in a way where she could get free for a second.  “You did,” she shouted, then cursing herself for feeling like she needed to answer her mother’s questions. 

 

“Well, I guess I’m doing work here as well,” Dana side, looking back at the tiny creature.  “It’s a pretty ugly bug, I probably could just crush it!”  This did not sit well with Tiffany, both being called ugly and being threatened to be crushed. 

 

At that moment, Dana heard a bird calling outside which caught her attention.  “You know, it’s such a nice day out, I think we’ll go outside.  I’ll let you go in the garden,” she said with a smile, not bothering to put her shoes back on as she carried her shrunken prize outside.

 

Living in a first floor unit of the small building, Alex and Tiffany shared a garden with their next door neighbor, a woman in her late twenties named Krystal.  Alex and Krystal both seemed to get along very well, though they didn’t know each other very well.  Tiffany normally liked Krystal, but did have to admit sometimes it felt like the woman was flirting with Alex.  She did her best to take it as a compliment and while also keeping an eye on her.

 

With Krystal not outside, Dana realized she had the garden to herself.  “Here you go, little guy,” she laughed, dropping the tiny woman into the soft, muddy soil.  It had rained the previous night, and the ground was still soft. 

 

Tiffany’s tiny body landed on the soft ground with a yelp.  She shook the cobwebs loose in her head, before staring back up at her monolithic mom.  The giant woman seemed to be waiting for Tiffany to run off.  “What the hell do you want me to do?!” Tiffany shouted, throwing her arms in the air at the giant woman.  She took a few steps back, seeing her mom scrunch her toes.  Toes that absolutely dwarfed her.

 

“Go on, run along!” the giant woman laughed, standing there with her hands on her hips.  “What’re you waiting for, you don’t wanna get squished do you?!”

 

Tiffany turned back towards the garden that now seemed like a forbidding jungle to her.  She could hear a blue jay calling high above her, though it might as well have been a pterodactyl to her.  She took a few steps towards the dense, flowery jungle and paused.  “Not a chance I’m going in there,” she mumbled.

 

“FINE, SUIT YOURSELF,” Dana sighed in an annoyed tone.  

 

Not liking her mother’s tone, the shrunken and naked Tiffany turned and immediately started to scream.  Her mother’s heel was already in the dirt, the giant woman started to lower her foot down.  “Mom don’t!  I’m not a fucking bug!” screamed Tiffany, who pivoted and started to try and sprint in the other direction.  Despite the fact that the ground had some give underneath her, she knew there was zero chance that she’d survive underneath the full weight of her mother’s foot.

 

With a grin, Dana brought her foot down into the soft foot, right where that pathetic bug was standing.  “Hah, got it,” she laughed as she scrunched her toes in satisfaction.  “Stupid bug, didn’t even try to survive.” 

 

Dana began walking back into Tiffany’s apartment, unaware of the fact that Tiffany’s tiny body was now stuck to the base of her big toe.  Every step threatened to crush the tiny woman, her body sticking to her mother’s toe while she screamed hysterically in fear.

 

--

 

Walking through the parking lot to his apartment door, Alex’s heart was racing.  He knew his fiancee was currently the size of an ant and naked on the dining room table.  His mind was running through fantasies about all the things he’d be able to do with her.

 

“Honey I’m home!” he said in a loud and playful tone, throwing the door open.  “Where are….” he froze, seeing the smiling face of Tiffany’s mother who was currently sitting on his couch. 

 

“Hi Alex!  Expecting someone else?” she said with a smile.  She could tell he was clearly not expecting to see her here.

 

“Oh yeah…just um….looking for Tiff,” Alex stuttered.  It wasn’t the fact that Dana had shown up unexpected that had thrown him off so much.  What really made him uncomfortable was her giant bare foot on the coffee table where he knew Tiffany was supposed to be.  “Have uh…have you seen her at all?”

 

Dana sighed.  “Nope, can’t say I have.  She’s not answering her phone either.”  That made Alex really nervous.  He decided to sit on the couch next to his future mother-in-law and try to be sneaky while examining the table.  The two made small talk while Dana was focusing on the T.V.  Alex was starting to panic, as there was absolutely no sign of Tiffany on the table. 

 

Pulling out his phone, he opened the SHE App, now concerned that Tiffany had shrunken herself too small for him to see.  He was puzzled when he saw her settings.  It still read that she was a half-centimeter tall and that Alex could still control her size.  “Baby where are you???” he fired off in a text message, which he did not get an answer to. 

 

Thinking quickly, Alex decided to end their game and just grow Tiffany back.  However as he attempted this, he received a notification through the app stating that “THE PERSON DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH SPACE TO GROW BACK, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER”.

 

“What the hell?!” Alex shouted in an annoyed tone. 

 

This seemed to startle Dana as well.  “What?  What happened?”

 

“Oh, nothing,” Alex mumbled, trying to play it cool.  “Just something on my phone.”

 

“Gotcha, for a second I thought there was another bug on the coffee table or something,” Dana casually mentioned. 

 

Alex froze.  “Wait, what happened?”

 

“Oh yeah earlier you guys had this really ugly bug on your coffee table.  You know, you too really need to do more clean….”

 

“That bug, what did you do with it,” Alex said, fearing the worst. 

 

“Oh I put it in your garden outside and….” Dana started to say.  She couldn’t finish her sentence before Alex was out the door.  “And I stepped on it,” Dana mumbled to no one, throwing her hands in the air in annoyance.

 

Out in the garden, Alex was on his knees doing his best to look like nothing was wrong.  “Tiffany?  Tiff are you here?  It’s me, Alex,” he whispered, trying not to hurt her tiny ears if she was down here.  After what felt like hours of searching, though only two minutes in reality, Alex was starting to lose hope.

 

“Ummm, what’re you doing Alex?” a feminine voice called out with a confused tone.  “Anything I can help with?”

 

Alex stood up, startled to see his gorgeous neighbor Krystal smiling and standing behind him.  Krystal was about the same height as Alex, which put her at least five to six inches taller than Tiffany (when she wasn’t shrunken).  Krystal, an African-American woman who was wearing her hair down past her shoulders, and wore a two-piece swimsuit which showed off her breasts and ass.  She raised her eyebrows seeing him on his hands and knees in their shared garden.  “So…whatcha doing?” she teased.

 

“I’m looking for something?” Alex said, trying not to sound annoyed. 

 

“In the garden?  What did you lose?”

 

Alex sighed, realizing he likely had to share this info with Krystal.  Maybe she could help somehow.  “Can you keep this to yourself?” he asked.  She just shrugged and nodded.  Alex blushed, extremely embarrassed as he was explaining the kinky aspects of his and Tiffany’s sex lives to Krystal.  He didn’t want to reveal too much, but had to mention how he and Tiffany liked to play with the SHE app, and that Tiffany was likely shrunken in the garden right now.

 

“Huh, well if it means anything I did see that woman trying to step on something under her toe before she went inside,” Krystal recalled.

 

“Wait Tiffany’s mom?!” Alex shouted in a panic.

 

“Sure, who knows she might still be on her foot or between her toes or something,” she said nervously.  She could see Alex was panicked.  “Well good luck with that, I’m gonna go sit by the pool for a bit.  By the way, we should try that SHE app of yours sometime,” she said with a smile before walking away.

 

Alex froze.  What the hell did she mean by that.  ‘No time for that’, he thought to himself.  Krystal had provided him with some insight as he rushed back into the apartment. Trying to look relatively calm before entering the apartment.  Upon entering, his apartment, he saw Dana still sitting on the couch watching T.V., resting her bare feet on the coffee table.

 

“Hey you’re back, she smiled, switching glances between the T.V. and her future son-in-law.  “Everything okay?”

 

“Yeah I think so,” Alex said, eyes instantly zeroing in on Dana’s feet.  Trying to be casual, he walked up to the coffee table and bent down to tie his shoe.  Dana smiled at him before turning her attention back to her show.  As Alex was crouched down, his eyes widened while studying Dana’s foot.

 

The combination of sweat and mud had caused Tiffany to stick to the big toe of her mother.  Each step Dana had taken threatened to obliterate her daughter’s shrunken body.  Tiffany’s only saving grace was that she had been high enough up on the toe when Dana was walking to not be sandwiched between the flesh and the ground.  However, Tiffany had now slipped down a little bit, just enough where is Dana got up her body would be right underneath the center of her mom’s toe.

 

“Thank god,” Alex said aloud in relief, not realizing how loud he said that until Dana turned right to him.  “I mean uh, looks like you’ve got a weird bug or something on your foot,” Alex muttered, his voice quivering. 

 

Dana started to pull her foot back to look at it and Alex sprung into action.  He did not need her to see Tiffany’s tiny body and either recognize her, which he did not want to deal with, or mistake her for a bug and finish her off.  Grabbing the sole of Dana’s giant foot, Alex paused got a reached for her big toe, more specifically the tiny woman stuck to it.

 

“Oh, Alex what’re you….”

 

“Don’t worry, I got the bug for you,” Alex said, gripping Tiffany’s tiny body gently between his fingers.  “Be right back.”

 

Rushing into the bathroom, Alex locked the door and opened his hand, very relieved to see Tiffany appeared to be fine.  “Hey baby, are you okay?” he whispered. 

 

Tiffany was completely exhausted.  She had more than a few brushes with death just then and just collapsed on her back.  She did her best to raise one tiny arm and give her giant boyfriend a thumbs up.

 

“Okay, I’ll grow you back in few minutes once your mom leaves,” Alex whispered.  He grabbed a tissue and wrapped the half-centimeter woman in it, walking into his bedroom and placing her on the pillow.  His penis started to twitch seeing Tiffany’s naked body.  If she hadn’t just been through a stressful, near death experience, Alex would love nothing more than to drop her tiny body into his underwear. ‘Next time’, he thought to himself in an excited manor.

 

As he walked back into the living room, he decided it was time for Dana to leave.  “Well bad news,” he said, pretending to just get a text on his phone.  “Tiffany stopped by her friend Shelley’s place.  She’s helping her get through some stuff. 

 

He looked up to see Dana smiling at him.  “Okay, that’s too bad, I guess I’ll get going,” she said.  As she got to her feet she turned to Alex again.  “By the way, was that just an excuse to touch my feet?” she said with a smug smile.

 

Alex looked at her confused.  “Huh, what’re you talking about?”

 

“Right there when you touched my foot, was that just something you wanted to do?” she said.  There was an awkward silence between the two before she continued.  “I mean, you ran to the bathroom right after, and that…” she motioned to Alex’s pants, where the outline of an erection was clearly visible. 

 

“No I seriously….”

 

“Just wondering is all, don’t worry I’m flattered haha!” she laughed, enjoying teasing guy.  “Don’t worry I get it, I’ve got cute feet, right?”

 

Alex couldn’t believe this.  He just wanted to rescue his beloved fiancée after all.  “No seriously Dana I….”

 

“You know, it’s a shame you didn’t download that weird size changing app that people are using.  Imagine if YOU were that tiny bug,” she teased before walking to the door.  “Just an idea, who knows it might be fun.”

 

Sweating out of nervousness and awkwardness, Alex watched as Dana exited his apartment.  “What the hell is going on,” he whispered, with both Dana and Krystal’s words sticking in his head.  Was he really considering this?

 

“Oh shit, gotta grow back Tiffany,” he said, grabbing his phone and walking back to their room.

 

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come, stay tuned....