- Text Size +

            Victor and Billy were sitting by the riverbed at the edge of campus, studying golem anatomy for one of their research projects. It was a warm day for fall; orange and red leaves dotted the river as they flowed downstream. The sky was grey, covered in a blanket of thick clouds. With Billy as his only company, Victor’s body had taken the form of an effeminate young man with blonde curly ques.

            “Victor! Billy!” a woman shouted, waving and walking towards the pair. “Don’t start without me!” She was an umibozu, a Japanese sea creature known for wrecking ships and stirring up storms. Her entire body was a single shade of a deep, ocean blue, from her hair to her skin. She looked like a three-dimensional silhouette of a woman, her only discernable features being her piercing yellow eyes. Her skin was always moist, feeling akin to that of a porpoise, and oozing a murky, salty fluid. She was wearing a wool cardigan and sweatpants underneath a knee-length skirt. Her outfit was the same shade of blue as her skin and hair, making it difficult at a distance to tell where her clothing ended and her body began. A bright, azure pattern traced along the sleeves of her sweater and pants, the color flowing across her body like water through a pipe. The tennis shoes she wore were transparent, each piece of material filled with luminescent water.

            “It’s cool, Mizuki,” Victor said, “we haven’t accomplished much yet.” As the umibozu got closer, Victor’s hair grew out and shifted into a brunette, and his facial features became more feminine. He grew a little taller too, just enough to have the edge over Mizuki. The woman sat down beside them, her shoes making squelching sounds with every step she took. “We should probably head inside anyway. I think it’s going to rain soon.”

            “Shit, really?” Mizuki asked, glancing at the cloudy sky. “Let’s get outta here then. How’re things with Heidi?” She was one of the few people bold enough to call Adelheid a friend.

            “Great so far. She’s killed me,” Victor counted with his fingers, “eighty-two times. This week.” Mizuki helped the other two shove books and papers into their bags. While they packed up, two beastmen clad in varsity jackets approached from behind.

            Harish was an eight-foot-tall rakshasa with the face of a tiger and two upward curving tusks jutting from his mouth. Eztli was a jacked, upright standing coyotl, standing at half his friend’s height. Both were star players on the rugby team, with the muscles to prove it, and had a penchant for making mischief. The two snickered as they snuck up on the unsuspecting group. Harish grabbed Victor and Billy by the back of their collars and hurled them both face first into the river with all their stuff. Eztli swept Mizuki off her feet and tossed her in after her friends.

            “Take that, dweebenheimers!” Harish shouted, holding his L-shaped fingers over his forehead.

            “We totally owned you dorkmunches. Get bent.” Eztli did cross-chops as the two laughed at their victims. Victor and Billy sat in the river, they and their belongings were utterly soaked. Having not rained for some time, the river was only a couple feet deep.

            “What the hell! You guys know how much books cost!” Billy exclaimed. The bullies just laughed harder as they drew the satyr’s ire. Victor, on the other hand, had much bigger concerns weighing on his mind. He looked over towards Mizuki. Her hair was standing on ends, stretching out like tentacles grasping at the air. The water around her bubbled and rippled. Her sleeves grew tight around her arms, pulling up past her foreharm. The legs of her pants did the same, gradually pulling higher until they started tearing at the seems. With the woman’s midriff exposed, Mizuki’s skirt snapped off her waist. Buttons flew off her cardigan, and her breasts tore through her undershirt. Her toes pierced the front of her shoes, and before long, the top covering became an ankle accessory before snapping off along with the rest. In seconds she went from standing five feet tall to ten feet, and then to twenty and thirty and further onwards. 

            An umibozu’s size correlated to the amount of water they were in. Mizuki’s shoes and clothing were custom designed via magical enchantments to keep her at 5’7”, but in a large body of water, like a river or lake, she could grow to tremendous heights. If an umibozu stood in the deepest part of the ocean, their body would stretch on for miles.

            Mizuki stopped growing at fifty feet. Even sitting down, she towered over her classmates. All her clothes had been destroyed, but you had to be standing next to her to actually tell she was naked. Harish and Eztli ceased their gloating, their mouths agape at the massive yellow eyes staring down at them like spotlights. It didn’t matter that her face could portray no expressions, even a blind man could see the rage radiating from her eyes.

            “Drown,” a deep voice rumbled from the giantess. Mizuki stood up, a dark blue monolith rising out of the river. Victor ushered Billy onto shore, wanting to avoid the coming monsoon that was his agitated friend. He could feel raindrops falling as they made for dry land.

            “She gets a one track mind when she’s pissed,” Victor warned. “Just stay away from those two and hopefully she won’t crush us in the collateral.” Mizuki took one step onto land; her foot was the length of a car and left a muddy print on the schoolgrounds. The beastmen were already fleeing towards the nearest building, one of the newly built classroom facilities. Mizuki took another step; at her stride, a few steps caught her up to the retreating beastmen, despite their headstart and athletic prowess. Normally, walking onto to dry land would lead her to shrink back to a smaller size, but what started as a light sprinkle soon developed into steady rain, dowsing the women enough for her to maintain her incredible stature. Mizuki leaned over and stretched her arm forward to grab her prey.

            “Do something before she gets us!” Eztli shouted, a gargantuan, blue hand approaching ever closer.

            “Fireball!” Harish materialized a blazing rugby ball and threw it at the monster. It collided with the palm of her hand, evaporating into steam upon impact. The rakshasa’s efforts did little to impede her, but it gave him an idea. “Firestorm!” A stream of fire shot forth from his hand. Again, it had no effect on the giantess, but the collision with her watery skin created an explosion of steam. The jocks vanished within the cloud, obscuring their escape into the classroom building.

            “Aggh! Get back here you fucking pukefaces!” She roared. Her thundering voice echoed throughout the campus.

            “She’s not going to destroy the school over a simple prank, is she?” Billy asked. The building’s southern corner crumbled into pieces as Mizuki swatted her arm into it. Harish and Eztli were inside running through the halls, joined by panicking students trying to avoid getting caught up in the storm of the sea monster’s wrath. Mizuki kicked into the building, tearing through all four floors as her foot soared up through it. Dust and debris scattered everywhere as half the building was blown up into the sky. Upon reaching its zenith, Mizuki’s foot came crashing back down, flattening more of the ruined structure. All manner of magical races and creatures fled from the rubble, winged beasts catching those sent flying. Harish and Eztli made it to the exit on the far side and got out of what little remained of the new building.

            “Sir, there’s an umibozu rampaging through the campus,” the headmaster’s secretary reported. The old wizard was sitting atop his tower, some 500ft above the school, watching the affair safely in his loft. The floor was made of glass, allowing the headmaster to keep an ever-watchful eye on the students and faculty in his care. “She’s already destroyed the new Gawain Memorial building.”

            “Oh yes, she made fine work of that one,” the headmaster said between bites of popcorn, his eyes glued to his binoculars.

            “Sir, please tell me you’re going to put a stop to this.”

            “Cassandra, we need to teach you to lighten up a little. These are the golden years of these students’ lives, we shouldn’t get in the way of their tomfoolery in the name of “accountability” or “safety” or whatever it is you’re always blabbering on about.” Cassandra sighed and returned to her desk outside the headmaster’s office. She printed out a forest’s worth of compliance forms and tossed them onto her desk, adding further to the pile that was already stretching up the ceiling.

            “Alright class, let’s begin today’s class with a refresher on what we learned yesterday,” the sorceries professor announced to the class. “Now, everyone ready your protective barrier spells, just like we’ve been practicing.” Rainbow-colored panels of ethereal glass materialized around each student, just in time to defend against the deep blue, tree trunk of an arm crashing through the classroom, demolishing all in its path. The students and professor were sent flying into the courtyard outside, their barriers keeping them unharmed as they got back on their feet. “Good work, everyone! Very good. In honor of your inspiring progress, and because our classroom no longer exists, I’m giving you all the rest of the day off.”

            The jocks made it out of the Gawain Memorial building and into the rec hall next door, running across the basketball court with an angry umibozu hot on their trail. The rain had grown into a heavy downpour, giving Mizuki roughly ten more feet to her height. The rec hall blew apart like a sand castle as she smashed her way inside. The building was mostly an open gym with various courts and equipment organized throughout, meaning there weren’t many places for the beastmen to hide and very little to stand in the giantess’ way. Mizuki lunged for the two of them, wrapping her damp fingers around them and tightening her grip as she brought them to her face. A murky fluid secreted from her palms and coated the jocks’ bodies; it reeked of seaweed and dead fish.

            “No, please!” Harish pleaded. “You’ll ruin my Aca Joe windbreaker!”

            “Now you’ll never get into the frat!” Eztli cried. “Never! Never ever!” Mizuki squeezed them like stress balls, enjoying the sound of their desperate whimpering.

            “You guys like tossing people around? Fine, then how about I give you a taste of your own medicine!” Mizuki took a pitcher’s stance and flung one after the other hurtling past the horizon, their howls growing quiet as they vanished into the distance.

            “Sir, she’s destroyed the rec hall!” Cassandra shouted.

            “Ugh,” the headmaster groaned, “has anyone died?”

            “Just some zombies,” she responded, “though they might’ve been that way already.”

            “Then I’m failing to see the issue.” The headmaster threw another bag of popcorn into his microwave.

            “She’s ruining the school! Your school!” she ranted. “Don’t you think you should do something about that? You know what discipline is right? Give her detention, or a suspension, or even expel her. Anything more than watching her rampage through the campus naked!”

“Really? She’s naked?” The headmaster took a peek through his binoculars. “Huh, it’s really hard to tell from up here.” Every night, Cassandra had to remind herself that she was paid very handsomely for all the stress this job caused her. “Fine, if it stops your nagging, I’ll put the rain on this parade.” With a snap of the wizard’s fingers, the storm clouds dispersed, replaced by a beautiful, clear sky.

            With the sunlight beaming down on her, Mizuki shrunk down to her normal height. Hands resting on her hips, she reveled in the smoldering ruin she left in her wake, taking great pride in her handywork.

            The clear skies signaled to Victor that the danger had passed, so he and Billy made their way to what was left of the rec hall. They passed many injured and irritated students on their way; Victor got the feeling he was going to be extra busy at the clinic for the next few days. By the time they reached the torn-about basketball court, there was no sign of Mizuki. The only person in the rec hall ruins was a well-endowed, green woman holding up a strange, blue bug in her fingers.

            “Heidi!” Victor called. “What are you doing here?”

            “I heard all the rumbling and had to see the action firsthand,” she replied, and then turned her attention back to the bug. “Love what you did with the place. I always thought the rec hall could use a sunroof.” The bug dangling before Adelheid’s face was Mizuki reduced to her true size. With all the water evaporated off her, she was only an inch tall, flailing around pinched between Heidi’s fingertips.

            “Thanks, but can you get me a fish bowl or something? I hate being small.”

            “Aww, but you’re so cute like this,” Adelheid teased. “Sure you don’t want to play with me first?”

            “I’ve seen the things you do to your boyfriend; I’d rather go to Hell than play with you.”

            “Alright, I’ll just have to take my unrequited urges out on him then.” Adelheid dropped the umibozu onto the floor, her puny, rubbery body bouncing off what remained of the hardwood floor. The witch waved her arms around, yellow energy crackling around them. “Ruoh na kcab sehtolc s’ikuzim gnirb. Enola enim dna enim si emit,” she chanted. The tattered loose fabric of Mizuki’s outfit rose out of the river and flew to the girl, restoring itself to its former glory in front of her. The shrunken urchin climbed into her shoe and grew a foot taller, allowing her to equip the rest of her clothing and return to her preferred height. Billy held his hand above his eyes as he peered out into the distance.

            “You think those guys survived?” he asked.

            “They get tackled by minotaurs on a regular basis,” Victor pointed out, “if anything, she went easy on them.”

            “Yeah, you should have thrown them against a wall,” Adelheid suggested, “that way you could watched them splatter against it. It’d be so funny watching their bodies slowly slide down, leaving a long trail of blood, and if we were really lucky, we’d have seen their organs spill out from…” Victor’s body shook as his girlfriend rambled on; he had a good feeling about how she was going to want to spend the rest of the day.

            “Schatzi, I need you to cook up some durability elixirs for me,” Adelheid requested. Victor stood there, wide-eyed and speechless. Never in the undying cosmos did he think the words “durability elixirs” would ever be uttered from his girlfriend’s mouth. Sure, they allowed masochists to survive even the deadliest rough play, but by numbing the pain, they also took all the fun out of torture. Victor grabbed her shoulders and looked straight into her eyes, checking for any signs of mind-control or illusion magic. “Don’t worry, it’s not for us. I’m throwing a pool party.”

            “In October?”

            “It’ll be inside. In here actually. I make sure to keep it nice and hot for everyone.” Victor glanced around Heidi’s dorm. It was lavish for a college dormitory, having two floors and holding more furniture than most standard apartments, but the incubus wasn’t sure how she was going to fit a pool inside, even with her mind-boggling magic. And what did she need durability elixirs for? “I’ll need at least thirty pints by this weekend. Think you can handle that?”

            “Sure,” he said with caution, “easy enough.”

            A long line formed into the hallway of Adelheid’s dorm. As requested, thirty glass bottles of durability elixir were piled up on a table near the dorm room entrance. Victor and Heidi stood together, ready to greet their guests.

            “Alright, everybody. Welcome to the hottest pool party on campus!” Adelheid announced, her voice projecting magically through the hall. “Here’s how it works: upon your turn, grab a potion and slurp it down. Make sure you swallow every last drop; my Liebling went above and beyond with them, so their effects should last a good six hours. After that, I’ll shrink you to a centimeter, and you’ll be all set to go down the water slide.” The guests piled in, drinking their elixirs and getting shrunk onto the table. A few familiar faces were spotted in the line: Billy, Mizuki, even Harish and Eztli showed up, having recovered from their “skydiving accident.” After Mizuki drank her elixir, Heidi tried to cast her spell, but was stopped by the umibozu.

            “No need. I’ll go natural.” She stripped out of her enchanted garments and handed them to Victor before shrinking to an inch. Heidi picked her up and placed her on the table with the others, the umibozu, still towering over the other guests shrunken to a fragment of her size. “Hide those somewhere for me, Vic. There expensive and I don’t want them getting stolen.”

Victor racked his brain for a good hiding spot. Somewhere discreet where I’ll remember where they are, he thought. The incubus walked into the kitchen, tossed them into the dishwasher, and returned to his girlfriend. Once everyone was tiny, Victor reached for the last bottle, but was stopped by an orange glow enveloping him. In an instant, he found himself nothing more than a speck on the wide, open table.

            “You won’t be needing that, Schatzi,” Heidi teased, rubbing her belly. She loomed over the table of tinies, casting a wide shadow over the party. While Victor was plenty familiar with seeing his girlfriend at that scale, most of the guests gazed up at her in awe. She was wearing a black camisole and red shorts, her ample breasts hanging over the partygoers like an awning. She lowered her chin onto the table; her entire face, from her warts to her protruding nose, every hair in her brow and every lash on her eye, all appeared in magnified definition to the miniature party guests. She opened her mouth and rolled out her tongue, beckoning everyone to enter. They all turned to Victor.

            “You’re absolutely certain your potion works?” one guest asked.

            “Of course! I’d stake my title as a nurse’s assistant on it.” Barely reassured, the first guest took a step onto the woman’s tremendous tongue. His foot sunk into it, ensnared by tastebuds. A soft moan purred from the back of Adelheid’s throat as the miniature man walked along her tongue. He peered over the edge of her throat, a dark, bottomless pit from where he stood. He gulped and took the plunge, sliding down her esophagus for half a minute. When he reached the pool below, he splashed into the waiting pool of stomach acid, his skin burning at the touch. There was a moment of panic, but as his body adjusted to the temperature, he realized that his skin was perfectly fine, just a bit red. Shortly after, he was joined by other partygoers who had taken the plunge.

            Victor, Billy, and Mizuki were towards the back of the line. “Hey,” Billy said, nudging Victor with his elbow. “Are you going to mind me being inside your girlfriend?”

            “When you phrase it like that I do.” After everyone else entered, Mizuki climbed onto the tongue. She was too big to hop down Heidi’s throat without making her gag, so the witch curled up her tongue and swallowed the sea monster whole. Mizuki curled up into a ball as she fell through the esophagus, cannonballing into the stomach acid and splashing the tinies around her. In Heidi’s pool of digestive fluids, Mizuki’s body grew to six inches, becoming a giantess in her own right next to the centimeter tall swimmers.

            Billy followed soon after, leaving Victor alone in front of his girlfriend’s waiting mouth. “Come on in,” she beckoned, “I promise I won’t bite.” Victor climbed onto her tongue and stood in the center of it, knowing full well what was coming next. Her tongue jerked to the side, sending the shrunken incubus onto her molars. “Oops.” Her teeth slammed down on him, pulverizing his body and shattering his bones. Heidi grinded her teeth together, gnawing at Victor’s fragile form until he was nothing but a red paste. She spit his remains onto the table, an unrecognizable lump of meat, and watched as he slowly put himself back together. Once he appeared humanoid again, Adelheid bent down and kissed him against the table before scooping him up with her tongue and swallowing him.

            Victor’s skin and hair regrew as he fell into the pit of his girlfriend’s stomach. Before he could land in the acrid fluids below, Mizuki caught his body in her hand and placed him on her shoulder. “No offense,” she said, “but Billy and I decided we didn’t want to watch you digest in here.”

            “Aw, but that’s the best part,” he responded. “You guys should try it sometime.” The party was well underway; people were swimming laps around the stomach lining while others waded by the bits of bolus remaining from Adelheid’s last meal. The pool inside her sloshed around as Heidi walked around her apartment. Tinies were thrown about by the waves, pushing against all edges of her stomach as they felt the impact of each step reverberate throughout her body. Heidi walked to her kitchen and opened the fridge, pulling out a leftover container of nachos. After tossing it in the microwave, she pulled a bottle of slivovitz out of her pantry and took a swig. The beverage burned her throat as it cascaded onto the people in her stomach. The microwave sounded off, and Adelheid flopped onto her couch with her meal, sipping slivovitz like it was cheap wine.

            In a matter of seconds, the inside of her gut reeked of alcohol. At their size, the partygoers grew drunk within a few accidental sips as they swam through it. Mizuki grew a few millimeters as more alcohol rained down from above. If that wasn’t enough, the slivovitz was followed by mushed up bits of meat, peppers and corn chips as Heidi ate her dinner. Multiple tinies were pelted with pieces of chewed up food while others were swept away in waves of alcohol. A lucky few gathered around Mizuki, using her towering body as an anchor point and shelter. The umibozu pressed herself against the wall of Heidi’s stomach, continually growing as acids secreted from the gut’s inner lining.

            With half the bottle gone, Heidi was drunk, so drunk as to not realize she should cease drinking. Her stomach started aching, both from the alcohol and the ever-growing sea monster inside her. Her solution was to drink more because more fluids meant better digestion and she wasn’t cognizant enough to remember that doesn’t apply to alcohol. Waves rippled through her gastric acid, her stomach’s gurgling deafening any tinies fortunate enough not to be pulled under.

The bottle was down to its last quarter. Heidi clutched her stomach, her vision blurred, everything grew hot. The witch stood up and made towards her bathroom, only to keel over a few steps away and hurl all over the floor. Everyone inside her felt an immense pressure as her stomach convulsed and the contents within her propelled upwards. The centimeter tall partygoers flew up her esophagus without a struggle, but Mizuki, having stretched to nearly ten inches, was slowly pulled up the tube with greater resistance. Victor, Billy, and a few others were pinned against the walls of flesh by her relatively massive body as they all crawled up through Heidi’s throat. Once the contents of her stomach successfully reached the floor, Adelheid collapsed and passed out.

            “Heidi! Heidi, wake up!” Mizuki shouted, nudging the witch’s nose. She was standing on the floor at an inch tall, trying to get the attention of the giant, green woman lying on her side. Heidi’s eyes peeled open as her sense gradually returned to her. Glancing around, most of the party goers, all of which were still shrunken, were passed out from the irresponsible amount of alcohol they inadvertently consumed. Not far from Heidi’s waist, a minotaur was mounted on top of Victor, pummeling his face into the floor with bloodied fists. “This guy tried to get in your pants while you were out, and Victor tried to stop them, and now he’s getting his ass kicked, and you got to help him!” Victor’s face was unrecognizable; much of his skull had been shattered by the drunken minotaur. With his victim barely breathing, the minotaur pumped his fists into the air and bellowed.

            “I am victorious!” the bull man shouted, standing and showboating to the crowd of passed out college students. “And to the victor go the spoils of war. Prepare yourself for my coming, buxom witch, for I, Asterius, have bested your feeble lover in honorable combat!” Heidi pushed herself off the floor and looked down at the scene sprawled out beneath her. Victor was hanging on to the last threads of life, Billy was passed out not far from him, and Mizuki was panicking just below her. Adelheid plucked the minotaur off the ground and dangled him before her face.

            “You want in my pants, right?” she slurred, too hungover to bother teasing the thing. “Go ahead, then.” She tugged at her shorts by the waistline, pulling open her underwear in the process and dropping the bull man into her thong. Standing before her vagina, Asterius shivered. A cold fog emanated from the witch’s slit, draining the heat from his body. From the fog, a pair of ethereal hands wisped out, reaching towards the shivering monster. They gently caressed his face, brushing the fur along his muzzle, and sapping all the happiness he had ever felt in his life at the touch. They grabbed him softly by his arms and pulled him closer to Adelheid’s pussy, the ravenous maw prying itself open for him. All resistance was futile as the minotaur lost control of his body. Colors that didn’t exist beamed out from her crotch, scarring his vision. Tortured faces formed along the walls of her vagina, wailing horrific death throes as they begged for their eternal damnation to end. The smell of fire and brimstone wafted from her womanhood. Asterius was left speechless, unable to move or think, his concept of reality shattering around his fragile mind. Adelheid plucked him out from her panties, severing his connection to the ghastly hands. “Still interested?” She set him down on the floor. As his sense of awareness flooded back to him, all the minotaur could do was curl up into a ball and cry.

            “What’d you do to him?” Mizuki asked.

            “My fanny doubles as a portal to hell. It helps put jerkoffs in their place, but it makes finding an affordable gynecologist impossible.” Heidi picked Victor’s wounded body off the ground as gently as she could and planted her lips on him. The attraction she felt for him defending her honor, even if he did a poor job of it, was enough to heal his more serious injuries. With the skin and bones reforming in his face, Victor looked towards his girlfriend smiling over him.

            “Sorry,” he muttered.

            “Don’t be. You’re a looker, not a fighter. And I only like you looking like this when I’m the one hurting you.” She gave him another kiss, her lip overwhelming his miniscule frame and healing the rest of his wounds. She scraped him off with her fingernail and held him up to her eye. “Now, you know any good cures for a hangover?”

            “Water or a sports drink,” he prescribed. “Anything with electrolytes, really.”

            “I meant a magical cure. Like, something you could brew for me.”

            “I’ll stop by the vending machine and grab you a Gatorade.” Adelheid threw her boyfriend into the air and returned him to normal.

            “Alright, I’ll stay here and watch over the bugs,” she murmured, “make sure no one squashes them.” Heidi laid back down and fell asleep. Victor chuckled and made for the hallway, but stopped when he heard a squeaking sound rise from his foot. A miniature umibozu was standing on it, tugging at his pant leg.

            “Hey!” Mizuki shouted. “Get me my clothes first.”

            “Right, sorry!” Victor walked to the kitchen, knocking Mizuki onto the floor, and pulled her clothes out of the dishwasher, tossing them onto the coin-sized girl. As she squirmed into her sweater, her body grew a few feet, allowing her to put on her pants and shoes and eventually return to a normal height.

            “Thanks, I’ll stay here, help you watch over her until she’s sober enough to unshrink everyone.” Victor walked towards the door, checking his pockets for loose change. “Fun party by the way,” Mizuki called out. “Let’s do it in the lake next time. Everyone can fit in me without needing any shrinking spells. And I can hold my liquor.”

            “Sure thing,” he smiled.