- Text Size +

            Victor was sitting at the kitchen table of his girlfriend’s dormitory, sipping black tea as he went over his notes. There was a big exam coming up in his Medicinal Brewery class, and it was imperative he memorized the subtle differences between a transfiguration potion and a transmogrification elixir. As he read through long lists of ingredients, a strange, yet overly familiar, sensation coursed through his body. In an instant, Victor was flying a hundred yards above the table, having been shrunken to the size of a gnat.

            “Really, now? I’m busy,” he moaned as he free fell into his mug. Splashing down, Victor waded in the warm drink, which was now a pond closed off by towering, porcelain walls. On its own, the tea stirred around the mug, trapping the shrunken man in a whirlpool. A stream of tea rose up, forming a waterspout as it flew out of its container, carrying Victor through the air. The warm stream crawled along the air like a Chinese dragon as it travelled through the dorm. After a minute it reached its destination: a gorgeous, twenty-year-old woman lazing about on her couch.

            She was wearing black, satin pajamas. Her short, obsidian hair was standing in all directions as it stuck statically to the sofa. Her large breasts stood like mountains to the tiny man soaring above them. The woman had lime-green skin, delectably smooth all over, save for the warts dotting her nose and cheeks. Without glancing over to her shrunken boyfriend, the woman casually opened her mouth and let the tea dock inside it. It was dank and humid in there, the woman not having brushed her teeth yet. In a single gulp, Victor was sent through her mouth and down her throat. His miniscule frame offered no resistance as it fell through the woman’s esophagus into her stomach.

            He landed in a pool of stomach acid which burned him much hotter than the tea ever could. As his skin burned and melted, he floated calmly in the digestive fluid, occasionally bumping into the unrecognizable remains of whatever his girlfriend had for breakfast. If Victor were human, he’d be long dead by now.

            Fenglewood Academy, tucked away in the secluded woods of Eastern Europe, was a premier university for the magically inclined. Whether it be spellcasters or mythical beasts, the college was the place for anything not of the mortal realm to train and discover their place in society. Each student was given the opportunity to hone their supernatural abilities and explore paths they never knew possible. As to be expected, the student body was made up of a diverse variety of races and creatures including: wizards, elves, demons, lycanthropes, centaurs, orcs, vampires, yokai, and many, many more oddities. 

            Victor Frankenmuth was an incubus, a sex demon that fed off the lust of his partner(s). He was also a med student in his freshman year. Since magical creatures tend to live longer lives, most students enroll in Fenglewood when their twenty (or the equivalent age for their species) and study for six or more years before graduating. Towards the start of the school year, Victor volunteered to assist the nurses at the school’s medical ward. With how inherently dangerous everything magical was, Fenglewood essentially had its own hospital located near the center of campus. He was cleaning scalpels in the clinic’s extensive injury unit when he first met his current girlfriend.

At the moment, Victor was a handsome man with short brown hair, radiant amber eyes, chiseled jawline, beefy frame, and a tall stature. But his appearance was defined by the collective tastes of those around him. Incubi’s bodies morphed themselves to always appear attractive; normally, they would meet the general beauty standard of those sharing the space, but they could also tailor their look to appeal directly to a specific individual. An incubus’ true appearance was a closely guarded secret, known only to immediate family members and to their one true love.

As Victor was sanitizing the equipment, a new patient rolled in. The guy was covered head to toe in layers of bandages; it looked like all of his bones were shattered, his limbs all being held up at awkward angles and the gauze stained with blood. Alongside the nurses, a young, green-skinned woman entered with the patient. She was wearing a black, lowcut t-shirt depicting a wolf howling at a full moon. Her plaid mini-skirt stopped well above the knees, showing off the nylon leggings hooked to a garter belt that ran down into her black combat boots.

“Sorry, darling,” she said, stroking the patient’s bandaged cheek, “I want to wait for you, but eight months is too long. If I happen to be single when you recover, I’ll be glad to pick up where we left off.” The bandaged man couldn’t form coherent words, so he prayed his anguished screaming would get the message across that he never wanted to see this woman again. She kissed his forehead and walked away from the bed, allowing the nurses to tend to him.

“Ms. Hemlock, I’m getting real sick of seeing you here,” the old head nurse chided. “We’re only two months into the semester, and this is the sixth boyfriend you’ve debilitated. At this rate, we’ll be out of beds by midterms.”

“It’s not my fault,” she replied, striding defiantly to the exit. “They all know what they signed up for. Eventaully, the boys here’ll get the hint.” Victor’s eyes were locked on her from the moment she came in. Her name was Adelheid Hemlock. She was a freshman studying witchcraft and the heiress to the infamous Hemlock clan. The Hemlocks were an esteemed group of witches and warlocks, longstanding as the most powerful spellcasters in all of Europe and arguably the world. Adelheid lived up to her family’s reputation as a near guaranteed shoe-in for valedictorian, far surpassing her seniors and even some of the staff in her magical prowess. With her pedigree and her good looks, it was obvious why so many would-be suitors wanted to make her theirs, even in spite of her moniker as the “Queen of Evil.” The promiscuous girl liked to play rough in the bedroom, often to the detriment of her partner. She burned through men like cigarettes, sometimes literally, but she always got consent and gave them fair warning, so the pile of bodies she left behind rested easy on her wicked soul. Like many fools before him, Victor was enthralled. He ran through the door chasing after her.

“I’m taking my lunch, ma’am” he shouted to the head nurse as he scrambled past her. Adelheid was walking through the center of the hallway; students and faculty passing by kept to the walls, terrified of catching the witch’s ire. “Hey! Wait up!” Victor shouted. As he approached the woman, his body began to change. He shrank by a foot, and his muscles deflated. He was now 5’6”; his muscles still had definition but were much slimmer now. His hair brightened to a fiery orange, growing out a bit further, and freckles popped up across his face. His eyes faded into a greyish blue. Adelheid turned around and looked down at the twink calling for her. Victor’s clothes were still hemming themselves to fit his new frame.

“What do you want?” she asked, scanning his body. “Was that your friend in there? If you’re here to lecture me, save it. I’ve heard it all before from you losers hopped up on vengeance.”

“No, that’s not it,” Victor responded. “I heard you break up with him back there. That means you’re single, right? Sorry for being so forward, but would you want to go out with me?” The hallway went silent as everyone halted to watch another fool fling himself into the hellfire. Adelheid bit her lower lip, intrigued by the proposal. This stranger had the gall to ash her out knowing nothing about her, save for what she did to her last boyfriend.

“Well, you do look good.” She circled around him, examining his assets. “Too good. Whatever spell you used to fit my exact tastes is an impressive one, I’ll give you that.”

“It’s not a spell. I’m an incubus.” Adelheid’s eyebrows raised; she had never dated an incubus before. For obvious reasons, incubi and succubi were highly desirable romantic partners across nearly all species and races. “I can’t control it, not fully. My body changes to fit what others want me to look like.” She looked him dead in the eye and thought about a celebrity she liked. Victor’s hair bleached itself blonde, and his facial bone structure morphed into the famous actor’s.

“Oh, you are intriguing. But I liked the other look better.” Victor’s face and hair returned to their previous form. The process looked and sounded painful, as bones snapped and shrunk beneath his skin. “Does that hurt?”

“It ain’t comfortable, but I’ve gotten used to it,” he said. “So, what do you say?” Adelheid mulled it over. On the one hand, he was a sex demon cursed to fulfill her every fantasy who clearly enjoyed the idea of being used and abused by her. On the other hand, she couldn’t think of a downside which itself was a red flag. This was too good to be true, but she couldn’t pass up the opportunity to break an incubus.

“Fine.” With a snap of her fingers, a weathered parchment appeared before Victor. Extremely fine print was scrawled all over it, with a line drawn at the bottom for a signature.

“I have to sign a contract?”

“It’s more of a waiver. Basically, you consent to letting me do whatever I want to you, and I’m not responsible for any injuries or medical bills you accrue along the way.” Victor tried reading what the paper actually said, but it was all so small and in heavy legalize that he couldn’t decipher it.

“You’re not going to kill me, right?” Adelheid rolled her eyes. It was far from the first time a potential partner asked her that.

“I’m not an amateur. You’ll be fine. Worst case scenario is your mind breaking from all the trauma, putting you in a vegetative state for the rest of your life.” Victor thought long and hard about signing the waiver. He tried convincing himself that this was a mistake, that this woman was crazy, and that he should value his own well-being more, but then Adelheid starting pressing her boobs together with her upper arms and the logic processors in Victor’s brain shut down. He bit into his thumb, drawing blood, and smeared it along the dotted line. The parchment burnt up in mystical purple fire, sealing the deal with the witch. “Now that we’re officially a couple, we should probably learn each other’s names.”

“Right, I’m Victor. Sorry, probably should’ve opened with that.”

“No worries. I like foolhardy men who rush into things without thinking of the consequences. Name’s Heidi.”

“Are you free right now? We could get some tea.” Heidi chuckled at the suggestion.

“It’s so cute how eager you are. It makes it all the hotter when I shatter your spirit.” Heidi walked up to him, getting so close as to almost touch him. Looking down at him, a devilish smirk rose along her cheeks. “Tea sounds good, but you can’t go looking like that.” Victor peered down at his clothes, unsure as to what was wrong with them. An orange aura whirled around the witch’s finger before wrapping itself around Victor. In the blink of an eye, Victor was shrunken down to three inches. The hallway and everyone in it expanded beyond his scope. Heidi loomed over him, grinning at her new toy panicking on the floor. She bent down and wrapped her hand around his tiny body, squeezing the air out of his lungs. With tremendous force, she brought him up to get a closer look at his doll-like physique. Victor’s face changed subtly to resemble a Ken doll.

“Do you always do this on the first date?” Victor asked, gasping for air between words.

“Of course. I own you. And nothing gets that across like making you my plaything.” For the first time, Victor noticed the necklace Heidi was wearing. It was chain-linked, made of silver, and featured two metal shackles just above her cleavage. “Now, how should I carry you there? Should I let you decide?” she asked, noticing where Victor’s gaze had wandered. “Maybe later, if you’re a good boy.” Adelheid reached down and removed her boot, tossing the shrunken man inside. Victor landed face first into the footwear, his head reaching the toe of the boot. He tried to push himself up, but an immense weight came crashing down on him. Adelheid’s nylon covered foot bore down on the man, her middle toe pressing his head into the sweat-soaked insole.

“Should we do something?” an onlooker proposed, having just watched a student get shrunken and tossed into another student’s boot.

“Are you kidding?” another onlooker commented. “That’s the Queen of Evil, man! The last time someone interfered with her, she turned them into a frog and stuffed them into her bra. And that was a teacher!” Adelheid continued walking on her way out of the medical ward. Normally, the sadist would tread lightly, giving her new toy just a taste of what was waiting for him. But Victor had a certain allure to him, some demonic force that weakened her inhibition and dared her to do her worst. The ball of her foot treaded on Victor’s back, heavily bruising his skin and pulverizing his ribs. His lungs were deflated and punctured, and his torso eviscerated. Blood oozed out of his body with every step Heidi took. Beneath her toes, Victor’s head cracked open like a watermelon. He was drowning in sweat as his face was pushed deep into the damp insole. His lower side was mostly unscathed, sitting beneath the arch of her foot, though it was now only loosely connected to the torso by a flattened line of flesh. For Victor, this was most exhilaration he had ever felt from another person.

As an incubus, Victor was typically the seducer, not the seduced. Most of the women he had been with were submissive, strictly vanilla, and painfully boring in the bedroom. Not even his kinkier partners could do it for him, never willing to explore the deepest trenches of agony. When you’re genetically engineered to fulfill every living being’s sexual desires, it takes an extreme amount of stimulation to derive any pleasure at all. Adelheid was ecstatic too. She loved the feel of Victor’s bones cracking beneath her sole and the blood seeping through her nylons onto her skin. She couldn’t believe he was still alive, his half-exposed heart beating rapidly against the underside of her foot. As horny as she got torturing people, she never went this far; her prior partners were much frailer, and she could only do so much while keeping them on the edge of life. But no matter how much she broke Victor’s puny body, Adelheid couldn’t stop his beating heart. She was flush with euphoria as she made her way to the school café.

            “I’ll take one oolong and…” Adelheid told the barista. She looked down at her boot. Victor’s vision was mostly blurry with one eye no longer attached to his decimated skull, but a blue text bubble appeared in the little frame of view he had left. What kind of tea do you drink? it read.

            Black, he replied. Victor had no capacity for spell casting, but the messaging spell works both ways as long as it’s hosted by someone who does. Adelheid grabbed their order and sat down at a nearby table. The café was quite busy that day, but there was always an open seat when the Queen of Evil was around. Heidi pulled her date’s mangled body out of her boot and plopped it onto the table. Victor laid in pieces in a pool of his own blood; the café’s other patrons, traumatized by the scene, couldn’t tell whether or not he was a person originally, his body was so disfigured.

            “Woah, how are you still alive?” Heidi commented, poking blobs of flesh with her finger.

            “That’s enough!” a woman roared, approaching the table. She was a high elf wearing a trilby, a frilly top, and overalls that cut off at her thighs. “I don’t care who your family is or how good you are at magic. You can’t treat people like this, it’s murder!” Heidi glared at the elf, considering all the different ways she could bully her, but her attention was drawn away by the corpse waving its severed arm on her table.

            “It’s alright. I’m fine.” Victor said. His dismembered limbs and discombobulated bits merged together, creaking and cracking as his body reformed itself. The high elf was horrified watching his body snap across impossible angles as it slowly returned to a humanoid shape. Heidi was so fascinated, she forgot to inflict her diarrhea curse on the high elf. “See, all better.” Victor held out his arms, showing off his unscathed self. The pooled blood was absorbed back into his body and any parts damaged beyond repair had been freshly generated.

            “I heard incubi were tough, but I didn’t know they could regenerate like that.” Heidi remarked, fondling Victor’s still shrunken body to get a feel for his newly healed form. She cast a shrinking spell on his tea, so that it was at scale for him to drink.

            “We’re practically invincible as long as our injuries are turning someone on.” Incubi and Succubi had some of the most impressive shapeshifting capabilities throughout the entire magical world, limited only by the fact that their form had to be sexually appealing to someone within view. With the wide breadth of fetishes found all over the modern world, sex demons could potentially become anyone or anything, even inanimate objects or gnarled corpses. Since an incubus’ lifeforce was fueled by other people’s lust, it was impossible for a gratified lover to kill one during roughplay, even if the demon is atomized or digested.

            Adelheid’s eyes lit up, her mind racing at the possibilities. To have a toy she could go all out on was a dream come true. She grabbed the little man off the table and bit into him, her incisors tearing his chest from his abdomen like she was biting into a strip of jerky. Blood and guts sprayed all over her mouth as she mashed Victors hands and arms into gruel and swallowed. Those still in the café, including the employees, fled the scene screaming. Heidi’s kinks were infamous, but she rarely maimed her partners in public. But Victor’s abilities were so intriguing that she couldn’t help herself. As the incubus’ upper half digested, a new head and torso grew out of the waist his date was holding onto.

            “Are you always this extreme on a first date?” Victor asked, his head still emerging from his neck.

            “Only with the guys I like. You taste good, by the way,” she said, licking her lips. “Now’s your last chance if you want to opt out, because after this I’m never letting you go.” Victor’s body shook in Heidi’s grip. Goosebumps covered his skin. He had never met a person so terrifying. He could tell by the look in her eyes that she knew a million ways to torture him, to maim him, to brutalize him, to violate and defile him. She was perfect.

            “Even if I wanted to bail, there’s no way you’d let me,” he replied grinning.

            “If that’s what you had decided, I’d have shrunk you to a centimeter and carried you home kebabbed in my earring,” she said. If Victor knew that beforehand, he would have absolutely tried to bail. “But since you’re still so eager to be my slave, I’ll give you a special treat for today.” She opened up her hand and lifted him with magic, bringing the tiny man to her chest. Victor slid into her cleavage as the metal shackles on her necklace clasped tightly around his wrists. His body was unable to move between the soft walls of her massive tits. As Adelheid stood up and walked out of the empty café, her bouncing breasts battered Victor, giving him some light bruises. His arms grew sore hanging from his chains, but besides that the trip back was much less excruciating. “Are you comfortable down there?” she asked with a warm smile.

            “Pretty much, yeah.” She squeezed her boobs together and grinded them against Victor’s body, dislocating his shoulders and breaking his nose.

            “Better?” she asked, maintaining her gentle tone.

            “Much.”

As Adelheid walked back to her dorm, forgetting Victor was expected back at the clinic, an old man poofed in front of her.

            “Ms. Hemlock, I believe we need to have a little chat. Again.” The old wizard, the headmaster of Fenglewood Academy, was wearing a purple cloak with a living night sky blazoned along his cape. He had a long, white beard that trailed twenty feet behind him. In an attempt to fit in with the fellow kids, he wore a pair of white and red Jordan’s. “The last thing I want to do is interfere with your love life, but you can’t eat your classmates in a public restaurant.”

            “No, it’s cool,” she said, pulling up her necklace and bringing Victor back into the light, “he’s an incubus.”

            “Ah, is that so.” The wizard stroked his beard as his mind flooded with fond memories. “Those guys are into some wild shit, let me tell you.” Reminiscing on days gone by led the old wizard to forget he was supposed to be scolding the young witch. As he tried to recall specific anecdotes, Adelheid slipped past him and slid Victor back between her boobs. “Those were the golden years, yes they were. Wait, Ms. Hemlock, was I saying something to you?”

            “You were thanking me for the extra generous donation my father’s giving the school this year.”

            “That’s right. How could I forget?” He scratched at his beard, still sure he was forgetting something. “And why was I thinking about incubi?” he muttered to himself as he poofed away.

            Adelheid continued to her dorm, excited to show her pet his new home. Thrilled by his new lot in life, Victor rode along in her cleavage, excited to journey through hell itself.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. I don’t usually write cruelty, so let me
know if my descriptions (or anything else) needs improvement.