- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story was made for me by mangavore on DeviantArt. However, If anyone wants to request or commission a fanfic-type giantess story from me to write for you, hit me up on Discord at MOVIELORD101#4102. Commissions are preferable though. I charge $10 for every 1k words! Amazon credit works fine (tried accepting PayPal payments but it was giving me problems for some reason, so Amazon gift card codes is perfectly doable and legit for me!)

Also, all characters are of 18 years of age or older.
Kang the Conqueror had many achievements to his name. He had defeated countless Avengers, defeated many rebellions, had a suit that allowed him to take over different timelines, and had hundreds of different variants. Even in banishment he managed to take over the Quantum Realm that was his prison.


But for all his great accomplishments, Kang met his match when he went up against Ant-Man, The Wasp, Ant-Man’s daughter, the elderly Hank and Janet as well as an army of giant super-smart ants. For Kang this was a humbling experience. How could he, a man powerful enough to defeat several Avengers, lose to Ant-Man and his family?


The sheer thought kept him alive when he should have been vanquished. As Kang existed in a limbo-like state he refused to accept this defeat. He wanted revenge against Scott Lang and everything he loved. He wanted to inflict the most amount of pain possible to his family! To make that fool understand once and for all the overwhelming gap between a god and a man who merely shrinks and talks to ants.


Just when it seemed all was lost for him, a purple lightning-like portal magically appeared before the defeated Kang. As tempting as it looked, the conqueror was curious and cautious.


“What is this? A portal? But where did it arise from?” Kang asked himself. There was no guarantee this portal was his salvation. It could just as easily lead him someplace worse. But as he pondered this he heard a few distorted voices from the other side.


“You don’t want to come with us? Come on, peanut. My book is the new top seller! We have to celebrate this! You don’t want to spend Saturday night at home by yourself do you?”


“No thanks, dad! I’m actually working on something new! And besides, I don't want to accompany my dad on a date! A house by myself is just what I need to build a new Quantum probe.”


The two voices were a bit messy from the portal, but Kang recognized them as Scott and Cassie Lang. As he listened to their banter he grew more anxious for revenge. This was too good an opportunity to pass up. Scott’s daughter was alone. He could easily snatch her and leave a message for Ant-Man.


Blinded by his rage and arrogance, Kang rushed through the portal and immediately found himself in a middle class San Francisco home. He was standing in the living room with a sofa, a few chairs and a desk by the side. Lights were on to indicate it was night outside.


The house was overall quiet except for one noise upstairs. It was the sound of water running, a shower perhaps. Kang was so determined for revenge he didn’t even care that he had finally escaped his Quantum prison after all this time.


Silently the conqueror strolled up the stairs. No doubt the noise was from Scott’s daughter. He couldn’t wait to see her face. When she would look upon the boogeyman she thought she’d never see again. As he reached the top of the stairs he found the upper floor had several doors. Two were bedrooms and the other was a bathroom where the shower was currently in progress.


Inside the shower, unaware of the danger heading her way was Cassie Lang, daughter of Scott Lang. The young lady was quickly on her way to being the next Pym Particle genius. She was taking her time in the shower as the hot water washed over her body. A smile was on her face as not only did she and her family escape the Quantum Realm, but she got to experience going giant for the first time.


As a kid she was always impressed that her dad could grow to such amazing heights. She wanted to experience it for herself. And now that she had it was the greatest feeling ever. Washing shampoo in her hair she couldn’t wait for the next time she’d get to use her suit again.


Perhaps the young activist would sign up as a New Avenger. On the counter of the bathroom was a portable bluetooth speaker. It was currently playing music for her as she showered. Cassie couldn’t help but sway her hips to the tune playing, and occasionally hummed along to the lyrics as she washed her smooth body with soap.


Next to the speaker was a new Quantum Probe that Cassie had made. It was shaped like a marble and was currently active. The purpose of it was to scan for Quantum Realm particles and activities. She had more of them in her bedroom, but decided to keep one in every major room of the house. After being in the Quantum Realm, Cassie had grown more curious about it and wanted to study it further even when she wasn’t present in it. Perhaps every corner of the world had its own Quantum Realm.


While Cassie was listening to her music and the shower making noise, she did not hear the door silently creek open. Kang entered the room with violent intentions in his mind. Cassie was currently facing away from the door and thus unaware of his presence.


Kang was not above giving a speech of revenge regardless of who it was. He pressed a button on his suit, aiming to harm Cassie as she showered. However as he did so the Quantum Probe on the counter reacted to the presence of his alien-like tech. As he began his speech to the unsuspecting girl, the probe scanned him in a red light.


“Hello again, Ms. Lang! So sorry to catch you at a bad time! But I have unfinished business with you and your family! Now co…” As Kang spoke something odd was happening around him. His surroundings seem to grow taller. The walls of the bathroom began to stretch upwards and become skyscrapers before him. The bathroom counter became a mountain to him.


But worst of all, Cassie looked as if she guzzled a massive dose of Pym Particle serum, because she went from a petite young lady to now towering over Kang like a colossal giant. Her entire body was soaking wet but huge in the eyes of Kang. Everything about her was now giant. Her breasts, her legs, her butt, her arms, her face, everything.


Kang was taken aback by this and looked around confused. “What technology is this? To shrink me down to this level? Was it Pym Tech?” The Conqueror asked himself. He got his answer as the Quantum Probe began to beep loudly in the room and in doing so it turned off the bluetooth speaker.


This alerted Cassie and she paused in her shower to look over at the counter. “Oh, hey! Did the Quantum Probe pick something up?” A wide smile came across her face and her blue eyes lit up with excitement. Turning off her shower handle she stepped out of it and walked over to the counter, to see what her new toy had picked up.


As she walked over she made the ground tremble around Kang. Her footsteps were just like mini quakes and the drops of water that rushed down her smooth naked body dropped onto the floor like aquatic bombs. Kang had to make sure to get clear of them.


“Blasted bitch! You’ll pay for this!” Kang tried to use his powers to zap her, or psychically slam her against the wall. But whether it was due to his small size or a suit malfunction he could not use any of his powers.


Cassie was still unaware of the evil villain’s presence. She merely played around with her probe, as Kang could do nothing but scowl up at the giant girl, frustrated that he could not attack her. She stood with her back to him. Her round ass sticking out and dripping wet from her hot shower and leaving a puddle of water at her big feet on the bathroom floor. To Kang it might as well have been a mini lake.


“Huh? The probe says, there is someone or something in here with me.” Cassie turned around and looked all over her bathroom. Kang got a good visual of her sizeable breasts dripping water as was her hair. The water drops ran down her stomach before reaching her vagina. Not that Kang cared for any of this.


“Return me to my proper size at once, Ms. Lang! And I will make your suffering less painful.” Kang threatened. It was a waste of time, he was too small for Cassie to hear him, and the giant girl returned her attention back to her probe.


This was getting humiliating. Kang, in a fit of rage, tried again to fire from his suit. After a second try a blue laser finally fired from the Conqueror’s palm and towards the giant naked teenager. It firmly hit her on the side of her left ass cheek. In response Cassie absentmindedly scratched her ass as if she just had a pesky itch.


“Damn it!” Kang whispered under his breath. His power was too weak at this small size. As he began to ponder his next move, Cassie suddenly bent over and looked between her giant legs right at the spot where Kang was standing. Though she could barely make him out, her blue eyes saw what appeared to be a little dot on her bathroom floor.


From her upside down perspective she raised her right eyebrow in confusion at the tiny dot on her floor. But through her Quantum Probe, which had a tiny recorder in it to magnify size, she could identify who it was.


“Holy shit! It’s you! That Kang guy from the Quantum Realm! You’re alive?!” She asked. From Kang’s perspective Cassie’s voice was quite loud due to her massive size, but there was slight fear in her voice that Kang immediately picked up on and tried to use.


“That’s correct Ms. Lang! You didn’t really think your father had defeated me did you? Now return me to my proper size and I shall give you a brief reprieve for your actions.” Kang spoke smoothly and calmly as he did in the Quantum Realm. Like he had complete control of the situation.


Unfortunately for him that was not true anymore, and Cassie still could not hear a word he said. “You nearly killed me and my dad! And now you come to my house to spy on me while I’m taking a shower? Is that how you get your kicks now? You sick little fucker!” Cassie’s voice was no longer fearful but angry.


It was now that Kang realized he was not in control of the situation as he thought. In fact he was at this giant girl’s mercy and she was starting to figure that out. A haughty smirk came across Cassie’s face. One that made even Kang flinch a little.


“So you finally got your wish and escaped the Quantum Realm only to come here at that size? Well tell you what? Since you wanted a portal so bad I got a new one for ya, right here! Consider it a gift for being such a pain in the ass!” Cassie slowly backed up to where Kang was until he was under the shadow of her big butt, and more importantly right below her anus.


“You wouldn’t dare!” The tiny conqueror shouted. Cassie’s giant rear started to lower down towards him at a rapid rate. Too fast for Kang to properly react to. “Noooo!” He yelled and shielded his face with his right arm just as the massive butt slammed down on his area.


*BWOOM*


The ground he stood on trembled, and everything went dark as Kang was engulfed by the biggest ass he had ever seen in all his years of conquest. Thankfully for him, his hi-tech suit emitted a glow allowing him to see in the dark. Although for him he’d probably wish he didn’t see what was happening.


Above Kang was a huge, gaping pucker-like hole. It was massive, almost like a living cave of human skin and big enough to swallow him whole. It flexed itself open and inside was nothing but darkness and a bad smell that wafted out like a toxic breeze. The tiny conqueror soon realized this big hole was Cassie’s anus, up close and personal. This close to it he could see all the pores and near microscopic bumps on the teenage girl’s massive butt.


Kang was at a loss for words as the huge anus began to inhale him in. He tried to fight it but his small body was no match for the powerful cave-like hole. He was sucked into the fat pucker and sealed away inside without giving an impressive fight.


Inside was just as dark, but the light of his suit showed the area around him. It looked like a dark tunnel with pink walls filled with gooey brown substance staining the walls, dripping from the ceiling and onto the floor and with it came the most unpleasant stench to ever fill his nostrils. The smell of human waste.


“I am going to kill her for this!” Kang whispered with deadly intent in his tone. He was in Cassie’s giant butt. Knowing this, he spun around to try and force himself out the way he came. He saw the pucker-like entrance of the anus that swallowed him. Unfortunately it seemed closed off after having swallowed him in.



Clenching his fist he punched at the anus trying to reopen it. It refused to open for him. All he did was get his fist covered in shit stains. “Damn it!” Kang snarled. This was far worse than being trapped in the Quantum Realm. Inside Cassie’s ass he was truly powerless.


*GRRRWWWWRRRRRRGLE*


A deep, guttural groan rumbled around his area shaking Kang’s new disgusting environment. It sounded like Cassie’s bowels were backed up. “It appears I cannot go back the way I came. Then I will find a new entrance and rip it open.” The tiny conqueror tried to compose himself, and with great displeasure began to move forward through the rectum.


His footsteps made nasty squelching noises as he stomped through the bacteria and brownies on the rectum floor. The ceiling dropped a fudge loogie right on his shoulder which made him let out an exasperated sigh. As he made his journey forward the digestive groans got louder. If he was to escape he would never wear this outfit again as it reeked of ass.


On the outside, Cassie herself was grinning from ear to ear while sitting back up and seeing Kang was gone. “That takes care of him…still I could have a little fun tormenting the little fuck.” Cassie had not forgotten how Kang tortured her in her prison cell previously. Now the shoe was on the other foot.


Not even bothering to put her clothes on, the nude girl strolled back to her room where some of her better equipment was waiting. As she did so she made sure to over exaggerate her walk and shake her body as much as she could, so Kang could feel her moving.


Once in her room, Cassie went to her desk and got out a more advanced Quantum Probe. “Let the experiment begin!” She tucked the small marble right up her butt, through the same anus that swallowed up Kang. This way she’d monitor Kang on her computer as he was trapped in her ass.


Back inside, Kang was still exploring Cassie’s rectum. His boots were practically brown from trudging through the sludge and shit on the pink floors. The gassy groans were like mini quakes all around him.


*BRRRURRRLUGLE*


A powerful smelly quake made Kang fall over into a goopy pile of crap and forever ruining the front of his suit. “Shit!” Kang yelled, the longer he stayed in this horrid intestine prison the more of his composure he was starting to lose. No longer was he confident and calm in how he carried himself.


As he picked himself up a red light shined on him from the behind. He turned around and saw a new Quantum Probe hovering before him. It flashed for a second before a live feed of Cassie herself appeared on the silver marble.


“Hola Kang! Did you enjoy your trip up my farthole?” Cassie asked with a mocking tone. Kang gritted his teeth and responded by punching the probe. It did nothing to damage it, and just made Cassie laugh at him.


“When I escape I am going to kill your father in front of you an…” Kang’s threat was cut off as Cassie shook her ass on the outside and this caused Kang to once more fall into a pile of shit. This immediately shut him up.


“You aren’t making any more demands or threats. You're not in the Quantum Realm anymore. You're in my realm now! And I’m going to make sure you have a very unpleasant time there. I’m going to torture you just as you did me.” Cassie had full empowerment in her voice. This was a different girl to who Kang had in his prison previously.


The tiny conqueror fell silent, knowing he was not in a position of power here. His silence did not stop Cassie from talking trash to him.


“I should warn you, I ate some really weird food in that Quantum Realm. That ooze stuff was tough to digest, and I’ve been holding in the biggest fart ever since. It’s just been sitting in me, growing and accumulating gas and mass the whole time of our adventure. So if I were you I’d be careful on your little ‘shit tour’ cause that fart bubble just might swallow you up too. But hey, have fun! I’m gonna have some lunch to help you out. Some eggs, broccoli, beans you know the good stuff. Some of it might have expired. I hope you don’t mind! Check on you in a bit.”


As Cassie ended her live feed on a giggle, Kang yelled and punched the probe over and over again, trying to take his anger out on something, anything. No matter how hard he hit it the probe would not break.


“I have only one option. I need to escape before that brat buries me in her filth!” Determined to escape and get revenge, Kang continued to march forward. To his annoyance the probe was following him, even though Cassie was not on the feed anymore.


The pink walls of the rectum seemed to pulsate and give a slight shudder before a gasquake would erupt.


*BWRRRRRRROOGGLE*


Now that he knew the situation, Kang had to assume that it was the mentioned ‘fart bubble’ sitting in Cassie’s bowels somewhere making the quakes as it continued to block the digestion process with its mass. It was something Kang hoped he wouldn’t see for himself.


What the tiny conqueror did see that surprised him a little was a small shrunken police car covered in gooey butt chocolate. It looked like it had been through acid and was now rusting in the deep bowels. The strong stench of compost radiated from it. But by this point Kang had lost most of his sense of smell. Just another thing that the Ant-family had taken from him.


“Why is this even here?” Curiously, Kang looked inside the shrunken car to see if there was anything he could use. But the insides of the car only had more nasty fudge inside.


Back on the outside, Cassie had finished her new gas-inducing lunch in her room and began to gently rub her vagina on her bed. There was something oddly pleasurable about having a tiny man trapped inside her giant body. The funny thing was she technically wasn’t even a giant right now, she was normal size. But the size comparison between her and the now tiny Kang brought back her feeling of power when she went big in the Quantum Realm. And the thought of torturing Kang was equally pleasant.


Her hormones were buzzing as she felt a squelch from her groin area as she rubbed there. At the same time she felt her stomach at work dissolving her food. More digestive junk for Kang to trudge through in her body, and to grow the fart bubble blocking it all and denying Kang an exit. She couldn’t wait to see the look on his tiny face when he realized just how powerless he was inside her. She had previously defeated one of her demons of the past in Darren Cross, and now it was Kang’s turn to experience her wrath, only this was much worse.


*GUUUUUUURRRRRGLE*


A loud and powerful gurgle erupted from Cassie’s belly interrupting her train of thought. Placing her hands on her stomach she felt how warm it was. No doubt from the violent digestion of all the ‘spoiled’ food she just consumed. It even caused it to vibrate a little. Like a bunch of food going down a garbage chute.


Back on the insides this caused all of Cassie’s digestive organs to shake and tremble around Kang like a giant factory machine whirring to life and going active. The tiny conqueror hated all these gasquakes. And it started to sound like she was backed up worse than she said.


“Focus on the task at hand! Escape and then revenge!” Kang told himself over and over again. Revenge was the only thing keeping him somewhat sane.


*BLUUURRRRRRG* *GROOOOUUU*


The gassy rumbles became more frequent and more violent. Kang tried his best to ignore them but soon something else made him growl in more frustration. A massive wall of butt fudge was blocking the way to the colon and completely sealing him in the rectum area.


“I don’t believe this! The only thing standing between me and my escape is a LITERAL WALL OF SHIT!” Kang screamed at the top of his lungs. His voice was not as loud as the gassy noises around him. From the smell of this chocolate wall it was made of some of the greasiest foods all designed to block up the bowels.


Much to Kang’s disturbance he looked up at the nasty wall and saw it wasn’t just shit fudge blocking the way. There was some kind of reddish pink goo also stringed along the walls around the shit wall and almost gluing it together. He remembered Cassie told him she had a tough time digesting the Quantum Realm ooze before. So there it was, gumming up her bowels.


As if she read his mind, Cassie contacted Kang again via her Quantum Probe to further taunt the supervillain. “Kaaaaaang! How’s it going down there? Eww, is that a wall of shit? No wonder I’ve been so constipated lately. That ooze really shut down the gas factory, didn’t it?” She laughed at the tiny conqueror's misery.


“The longer I am down here, Ms. Lang, the more painful my revenge against you shall be! You have doomed your entire universe by these actions alone!” Kang barked.


*GRRROOOORRGLE*


Another loud grumble shook Kang violently in his prison, and Cassie continued to laugh. “You feel that? That’s the meal I just ate. My gut’s already making a new big bubble of gas heading your way. When it reaches the one I’ve been holding in all this time…well I wouldn’t want to be you. Best of luck!” Cassie gave a mocking wave goodbye and the probe turned off, and promptly flew back down the way it came through the rectum, leaving a frustrated Kang all by himself.


“Damn it all!” Kang felt himself grow more angry and as he did his suit began to light up sparks of blue energy. “I will make that little wench pay for this humiliation! I have killed far greater foes than her! I see her suffer for this!” Kang began to monologue to himself and the longer he did the more power returned to his suit.


After a few more sparks, his suit glowed with a blue energy source. At first Kang gasped in surprise at the return of his great powers. But that feeling of surprise turned to excitement and a sinister grin formed on his face.


“Now that bratty bitch will feel the true power of Kang! But not too much all at once! I want her to suffer as I have! Let her feel the anguish of her actions! Let her beg me to end it!” With his arrogance and overconfidence back, Kang turned to the wall of shit blocking his path and cockily held up his hand to blast it.


“Begone!” He announced like a true supervillain and fired a powerful yet small blue energy flame at the fudge wall. Upon impact the wall began to slowly melt. “Finally! Progress!” Kang’s excitement continued to grow. As the fudge wall melted it caused the entire digestive tract to rumble even more.


What made it do so became clear. Behind the shit wall was the giant fart bubble that had been growing in Cassie’s bowels all this time. Kang stopped his actions to gaze at the massive bubble. Compared to his tiny body the gas bubble was the size of a boulder. It was transparent with a faint shade of green. Liquid churning came from the bubble as it stubbornly sat in Kang’s way.


Like the butt fudge it looked tied down by the Quantum ooze as well. “I have had enough of this teenager’s insides!” Kang yelled before firing both of his palms at the fart bubble. Energy blasts came flowing from them and collided into the bubble and Kang expected it to explode or evaporate on the spot.


Not only did that not happen, but his blast only seemed to feed the giant bubble of gas. “What?!” Kang gritted his teeth and his eyes bulged out in disbelief. The big fart bubble completely absorbed his blasts. This gave the bubble a blue like hue to it.


*GWRROOOOOORRRGLE*


As the gas bubble quivered it created its most powerful quake yet, and Kang felt a quick yet nasty smelling breeze blow out from it. It was strong enough to knock him on his back and daze the tiny villain from the sheer force of it.


While this was going on in her insides, Cassie was currently still in her room making a new Quantum Probe. Right as she was putting on the finishing touches a deep, groaning growl came from her gut.


*BLLUURRRRROOOOORRRG*


Immediately Cassie dropped her probe and clutched her belly feeling a strong wave of gas go through her digestive tract. “Guuh! What the fudge?!” She moaned, bending over and sticking her round butt out.


*BBBRRRRRRMMMMPT*


A loud fart came blasting from her butt. This caused Cassie to blush a little. She clearly wasn’t expecting that so soon. Before she could check on her probe to see where Kang was, the smell began to waft in the room. The smell of greasy foods and stews. One of which in particular was from a dish Hope had made for the family. It once had a nice aroma, but now as Cassie’s fart it had a rotten stench. Now it was literally Hope’s cooking gone bad.


Still holding her belly, Cassie began to experience a serious bellyache from the buildup of gas in her system. “Ow! Didn’t think this would backfire on me so much. Better get to the bathroom!” She moaned before another smaller fart squeaked out from her big bottom.


*PPPFFFRRRRRRRT*


With only one thought in mind, Cassie ran out of her room and back to the bathroom. While this happened her movement caused a chain reaction from inside her. The huge boulder-like fart bubble began to roll towards Kang, much to his surprise. “No! Get back!” He blasted the bubble on instinct but it did nothing to stop the huge bubble of gas as it tumbled towards him like an Indiana Jones chase sequence.


Kang got to his feet and tried to run away from the bubble, but he slipped on more shit and fell down. “Nooooo!” He screamed as the massive fart bubble came rolling on top of him with its mass and girth. As the would-be conqueror tried to push the bubble off him, he felt his hands get sucked into the nasty mass. “Impossible! This can’t be happening!” Kang screamed. Soon his entire body was squished into the nasty smelling bubble, not unlike how he was sucked into Cassie’s butt.


The bubble had a rubber-like feel and was quite durable and unbreakable as it absorbed Kang into its spherical mass. This was without question the worst experience Kang had suffered yet. Trapped inside Cassie’s fart bubble he could no longer move. It was as if he was stuck in suspended animation, and was unable to use his powers.


Worst of all was the smell. The horrible stench of bad pizza, broccoli, eggs, beans, and meat. All of it was magnified inside the bubble. Kang couldn’t help but wonder what on earth Ant-Man let his daughter eat? The smell gave him a headache and would not allow himself to focus on escaping.


*GRUUUUUUMMMBGLE*


Sadly for Kang, his misfortune was now Parker level bad. The second gas bubble from Cassie’s recent binge was making its way towards his current location. It had festered and swelled inside the teen’s belly, and then squeezed its round frame through a sphincter. It traveled south down her small intestines making her digestive organs groan and gurgle the whole time.


The second bubble rumbled down the large intestines colon and was on a crash course with the one Kang was trapped in. The tiny conqueror saw the second bubble come flying down the pink colon hallway and he let out a muffled scream as the two bubbles smashed into one another merging into one massive bubble of gas.


With the wall of shit gone the digestive muscles went to work and began to push the giant fart bubble back down south. Along the way the bubble managed to squeeze in the shrunken police car and absorbed it right alongside the shrunken Kang, as it went backwards back down to the anus.


Back on the outside, Cassie made it to the bathroom and plopped her big butt right onto the toilet as her stomach whined and groaned with gaseous complaints.


*GRRRUUUUMMBLGE* *GLUURRCK*


It felt like her insides were on fire as she waited for the inevitable bowel movement to pass. Soon she felt the massive fart bubble at the entrance of her anus. All she had to do now was push it and her nemesis Kang out of her system for good.


“Alright Kang! Time to come out, you big turdball! Nnngh!” Cassie grunted and pushed to let nature take its course. Her pale, porcelain, round booty cheeks vibrated just as the fart bubble popped and a massive butt belch echoed in the bathroom and throughout the entire house.


*BBBRRRRFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*


A fowl gust of a fart blew out from her ass with a deep bass. It was as if her big booty was in a band and it was playing the deepest note in a solo act, seeing how low the note could go. A slow smile crept on Cassie’s face as she let out the noxious gas blowing up her bathroom.


*BLLLLEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*


A second powerful fart followed the first from the round booty and shortly after several loud and squishy *PLOPS* fell into the toilet beneath her bottom. A fart-fog began to form in the bathroom followed by another flatulence outburst.


*PPPBBBBRRRFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*


Cassie took a moment to breathe. It was such a relief to get that out, and best of all she had reduced her nemesis Kang to nothing but a stinky dump in her toilet. The horrible smell of rotten meat grew stronger in the room. It reflected on what Cassie thought of Kang. No doubt the conqueror was crushed and buried under a mountain of butt brownies, and there was no movement in the pile to suggest life was in it.


*PPRRRRRRRRFFFFFT*


A small squeaker puffed from her shapely bottom. “Still letting the air out of the balloon.” The teenager giggled. Though proud of herself, she was not going to actually look at the dirty deed she unloaded into her poor toilet. She fanned the smell away from her face and grabbed some toilet paper to wipe her bottom and her farthole clean.


*BBBBRRRRT*


Annoyingly another fart quacked from her butt just as she wiped it. “Come on!” She grumbled, having to wipe it again. Once done she tossed it into the crowded toilet and flushed it all down, hoping it wouldn’t clog.


Cassie turned the vent on in the bathroom to air out the fart-fog left behind by her smelly dump. If her family found out about this she’d die from embarrassment. But nobody would be more embarrassed than Kang himself. That is if he survived her giant fart explosion.


Once her toilet was done swirling the brownies down, Cassie reached down to her pussy and rubbed it a little. She had more fun with this little experiment then she realized.


“I wonder if I would be able to do this a lot more if I applied for the Avengers team?” She asked herself. She wouldn’t have to necessarily shrink any bad guys down. She could always grow herself for the size difference. “And maybe next time, I can stick the next bad guy in a new location.” Cassie mused, continuing to rub her pussy as it got slightly wet.


“Alright! Better put some clothes on before everyone gets back. Wait till they see how the Quantum Probes work.” Cassie gathered her probes and some clothes and made her way back to her room, eager to take notes on this new experience.


In another dimension separate from Cassie's, a large gathering of different Kang variants gathered together in a council courtyard to discuss the ‘second’ defeat of the exiled one.


“Is it true?” A Kang dressed as an Egyptian Pharaoh asked a elderly blue looking Kang variant. “Is it true that the exiled one escaped his own personal purgatory only to meet a second end…by a teenage girl taking a dump?!” The Pharaoh asked with disgust in his voice.


“It is unfortunately true. The daughter of the one who slew him the first time, shrank him and…I rather not go into the details. It reflects badly on us all! It would have been better if he had just stayed dead the first time.” The elderly Kang spoke with a rasp in his voice.


A third Kang variant with future-like tech folded his arms while pondering to himself. “We cannot let this stand! The exiled one has humiliated us for the last time! We should burn him from our history! As if he never existed!” The Kang snarled.


“We have the power to accomplish that. But to cut all ties…” The elder Kang started, but the other variant Kang shouted, “HE WAS DEFEATED BY A TEENAGE GIRL TAKING A DUMP!”


This caused the elder Kang to pause and look at the floor deep in thought. “Very well. We shall remove the exiled one forever more from our council! Never speak of him again and burn his timeline out of existence forever!” The elder Kang decreed. The council of countless Kangs all began to hoot and holler various different reactions.


“What of the girl who did the deed?” The Pharaoh Kang asked. “Until we learn more nothing. I don’t know about you, but I have no desire to end up in a toilet either.” The elder Kang asked. For now the Council of Kangs chose not to move, but they were certainly wary of the girl who defeated one of their own in one of the most humiliating deaths in the history of Kangs.



























Chapter End Notes:
Please leave me reviews and hit me up on Discord if you'd like to commission something from me!