- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

About eighty percent dream, with some ideas I have seen in the comments and have no place in the story. Writing without considering logic is so, SO nice. 

Mary is counting her steps, counting her breaths, or counting how many steps she can take before she has to breathe, anything to distract her mind from the long, tedious journey she has left to the living room, where her stepmother is waiting for her.

 

Judy is sitting on the couch enjoying the fresh air between her open legs. Next to her sits the man responsible for her having to cool her crotch. The couple has been having sex since they woke up, migrating between the bedroom and the living room to maintain some variety.

- Ready for another round, you sexy thing? – the man's hand, rough and thick, caresses the soft naked thighs and advances unopposed under the dress towards the naked vagina.

- Later, Yinuo, now I have to say hello to Mary, the poor thing has been locked in her room all day because of us.

- More like because of you. You can't hold me responsible if I can't separate myself from such a damn hot woman for even a second.

- Fucking shit, don't say those things, - the woman demands, sitting astride his lap, capturing his face with her hands and kissing him deeply. Not even the strongest of the tainys could survive a second between the two large, heavy tongues that collide and rub against each other.

Yinuo tastes Judy's tongue again, a taste that he has become addicted to in the last few hours. Eventually the man perceives the thick, raw smell escaping from between the woman's legs, a fragrance so exquisite that he has to break the kiss and move away a little to take a deep breath.

Judy blushes seeing how the man keeps his long eyes closed and delights in the smell of her sex.

- Won't it be strange if she sees me here?

- No, Mary is a very well-behaved mini, she will be super kind even if she knows that I have been fucking you since the morning, she knows that I am not being unfaithful to her father, after all, he is a tainy, and you are an apex.

- He must be a tainy with a golden tongue to have seduced you. The truth is, I envy him a little.

- The pure fucking truth. The bad thing is that he can only be in one place at a time, only you can put it in my ass at the same time as you masturbate me, squeeze my tits and kiss my neck - the woman's hands go up and down his thick biceps and squeeze as if she wanted to squeeze all the sexyness out of them.

- By the way, what time does the little guy get home from work?

- He didn't go to work today – the smile on her face is mischievous and malicious.

- Oh shit, was he in the house? – Yinuo worries, not about any retaliation that the little husband could take, but about how humiliating it would be for the tainy to have listened, helplessly, as another man fucked his wife. Although he doesn't mind being the lover in this case, Yinuo is a well-intentioned man and doesn't like to go through life humiliating the most disadvantaged races.

- He was in the house, - Judy sighs, her lips almost touching his - Do you remember the bulge you felt the first time you put your delicious cock in me?

- What!, then I...

- You crushed him with your cock, like eight hours ago.

While Judy laughs out loud at the morbid fate of her tainy husband, Yinuo thinks about how unfair life is for people with such profound and absolute weakness. Perhaps at some point the little man thought he had secured his life by marrying an apex, and he must have been very confused, and very terrified, when the woman who promised to protect him put him in her vagina and let him be steamrolled by a dick the size of a building.

- Saying that I crushed him with my cock may be too much. I crushed him with the head of my cock, at best. I'm sure by the time he reached the base there was nothing left of him to crush. You like that, right? – he smiles, hugging Judy's body against his – Knowing that all that remains of your husband is a paste spread inside you.

- Big guy, he's also painted on your dick.

- No, he's not. I just took a shower, remember?

- Oh, right - she shrugs.

- And what will you do with the girl, then? After all, she is his daughter.

- The girl is my daughter. – Judy gets very serious – Mary is the most respectful and obedient mini you will ever meet and she has my seal. At most she'll throw a tantrum, nothing I can't control with my fingertips. We’ll be fine.

- Your husband had your seal too.

- He became disrespectful, he kept demanding that I give my seal to Mary and he kept insisting even after I told him I would do it. This morning he finished making me sick.

- But you said that your daughter already had your seal.

- I put my seal on her a week ago, I just forgot to tell him. It's no excuse to be a pain in the ass.

Yinuo thinks that seeking a daughter's safety is a good reason to be a pain in the ass, but he doesn't say anything. The little guy is dead and that's not going to change.

 

So her father is dead. It is a shame. Or rather, Mary knows it will be a shame, but not yet, because even though she saw the entire interaction between Judy and Yinuo from different angles, she wasn’t present, so she will not find out about her father's death until Judy decides to reveal it to her. What she has to worry about for now is continuing to be a well-behaved mini.

- Hello mother, hello sir - the little teenager greets as she enters the living room.

The couple was engaged in a kiss full of passion and caresses. Judy gets off her lover's lap and sits back down on the couch when she hears Mary's voice. One look from the apex is enough for the mini to start running up to her huge big toe and starts kissing it, the proper way to greet her mother.

Mary leans her entire body on her huge toe, which is a head taller than her and smells of sweat and saliva. Mary never knows how to feel when Judy watches her from above, like now. On one hand, it’s humiliating to have to worship a person like this, accepting her own insignificance, submitting to the impulses of the apex, impregnating herself with her odors. But on the other hand, living in the shadow of her mother is all that is right with the world. There are horrors out there that erase people like Mary from existence in a second, with the slightest of efforts and for the most banal of reasons. Judy is the colossus that stands between that vicious world and Mary. Powerful, loving. Protective. When Mary looks up, she sees Judy's lustful eyes, her big, heavy breasts crushed against her knees, and she knows she will never be so beautiful and so important. She is a mini, a secondary character, an incomplete idea. Judy is an apex, her power has no limits, there is nothing on the planet that doesn’t bow before her strength. She is better. And Mary believes that that is good, that is why she is grateful to be able to witness that superiority and her most intimate wish is to be able to continue as a little passenger on the divine journey that is Judy's life.

- I told you to call me mom, my sweet little one. Don't forget to say hello to my friend Yinuo.

Mary pulls her lips away from her mother and runs toward the man's bare foot, even bigger and more intimidating than Judy's. Yinuo's foot smells clean, pure soap. And from the mini's position next to the giant's foot, she can see the huge, muscular calf. The mini has always liked muscles, that's why she trains so hard despite being a mini and having no use for her muscles, and that's why her pulse quickens when she sees that single, round, heavy muscle that, alone, it has hundreds or thousands of times more strength than her. Mary tries to keep her glances furtive to avoid being noticed by Mom.

Judy takes Mary between the tips of her fingers, very carefully, and places her on the apex's bare pectorals, also very carefully. Experience has taught the apex that even the smallest carelessness can burst all the internal organs of those little bugs and the last thing she wants is to hurt her pretty little bug. Mary is relieved that her mother feels that way. Judy explains to Mary that Yinuo is a friend who will be at the house while her father is away and that since they are both apexes, they will have a lot of sex. Mary has no qualms about it, the teenager is too intoxicated feeling the heat and movements of the long, wide and heavy pectoral. The mini wastes no time kneeling and massaging the nipple next to her with both hands, and hopes with all her heart that her father takes a long time to return home from his trip.

- How are you, little sister?

It's Lester's voice. Mary wondered what Lester would look like now that Judy is an apex, and now she has her brother in front of her. The mini turns around and sees Lester standing there, a huge young adult twice her height. The tainy is also standing on the apex pectoral. Mary runs to hug Lester and waves to his girlfriend. The mini is happy to see her, although she is embarrassed not to remember the tainy’s name. Evalyn? Evelyn? Anyway, the tainy woman greets back without saying a Word. Mary takes her brother's hand and guides him towards the man's nipple. Brother and sister start massaging the thick, erect shaft of meat while they talk.

- It seems that my children grew fond of your muscles, Yinuo. Damn, your people always have the best pecs.

- What do you mean, "your people", - the man tries not to burst out laughing - what the fuck?

- Your people, Yinuo. Long eyes, light skin, good for kung fu. You know what I'm talking about.

- That's fucked up.

- Whatever. – she looks at her son - If you're going to play with my man, I'm going to play with your woman, did you hear me, Lester?

Judy takes Evalyn between her fingers and puts her in her mouth. In an instant the tainy little girl is naked and her entire lower body is inside Judy's mouth. Whatever is happening there has to be very good, because Evelyn contorts and trembles, with the only peculiarity that, although she looks like she is moaning and screaming in pleasure, she doesn't actually make any sound.

Lester pulls down his pants and starts masturbating when he sees his mother eating his girlfriend's pussy.

- Do you think I'll be okay? - Fred asks, kneeling next to Mary, reluctant to touch Yinuo's nipple.

- Of course, – Mary assures – we're just having fun.

- Your mom scares me, I think...

Two thick fingers interrupt the young dark-skinned mini and tear him from Yinuo's right pectoral.

- I bet you've never seen this trick - Judy says to Lester.

Judy thinks a jerking off isn't enough for her son. The apex pulled out of her mouth a pleased and limp Evalyn and the entire torso of Fred is shoved into there. Fred screams all the way to the huge mouth, kicking and biting at the merciless fingers that kidnap him, begging for his life and begging Mary to do something. In the end, the only thing that remains visible between Judy's lips are the mini's legs and butt, the dark color of his skin at the same time contrasting and blending with the crimson lips of the giantess.

- Look at this, - Judy warns, without moving her mouth - they called this trick “The Judy” when I was young.

Judy blows. Maybe the air came in through his mouth. Perhaps the reason for leaving Fred's entire torso between her full lips was so that the contents would not leak prematurely. From her position on Yinuo's chest, Mary can see the stream of dark liquid going out from Fred's anus with such force that a piece bounces and lands next to Mary. It's an eyeball. Mary doesn't worry. If her father can come back from a work trip after being crushed between Judy's tight pussy and Yinuo's massive cock, Fred can come back too.

 

- Here's my gift - Judy offers, pushing Lester until he’s lying on his back and using Fred's emptied corpse as a fleshlight to masturbate him.

Lester moans and quickly takes control of the fleshlight, eagerly squeezing the small body until it creaks. Mary clearly sees the silhouette of Lester's member marked on Fred's torso and tries to focus on that instead of the eyeless face of her friend.

And Judy continues giving the greatest oral sex in the world to Evelyn, who continues enjoying her intense orgasms in convulsed silence.

- Excuse my mom for “your people” – Mary apologizes to Yinuo – It's not her fault, you should have known my grandmother.

Mary remembers Judy's mother, which is strange because when she met Judy, Judy's mother had already died. Whatever, grandma was a stereotype, so old-fashioned that she even told other apexes to go back to their country when their skin was too dark or their eyes were too long. Mary loved her grandmother, but she preferred not to go out with her.

 

- Don't worry, it's not your fault - Leslie comforts her when Yinuo doesn't answer.

Mary is pleased that Leslie is now with her, they are both standing on Judy's bed, but she doesn't like her school mascot talking without permission and lets her know. Leslie, who’s even taller than Lester, lowers her gaze and immediately apologizes to Mary, who doesn't even reach her crotch. The impacts resonate like powerful explosions in the distance and in front of them rise two pairs of bare feet. Yinuo's in the middle, dig their toes into the bed to propel the man's movements. Judy's soles, with her heels on the bed at her sides, rub against the man's feet and against the bed. Mary likes Yinuo's feet, but her stepmother's feet look like works of art. The light, creamy skin of the soles, covered in sweat. The wrinkles that form when they contort with pleasure. The fat, long toes, opening and closing without any rhythm, unpredictable. Lethal. If she were to get caught against her big toe, her entire body would be crushed brutally and quickly. If she were to get caught against the little toe, maybe one squeeze would snap her in two, maybe it would take two or three tries, but the end result would still be a sack of skin filled with ground meat.

- Take me there – Mary orders.

Leslie understands immediately and takes Mary very carefully, one arm under her legs and one behind her mistress' back.

As Leslie runs alongside the apex pair, Mary observes the landscape. Her mother's right foot resting on the bed, her shin and calf rise to the bent knee and from there the thigh descends, soft, long and sensual; wide and rounded, yet lacking in muscle definition, so different to Mary's athletic thighs. The giantess thighs tremble and vibrate clearly with each thrust driven by the man's muscular legs. Leslie has to veer toward the edge as they pass the woman's wide hips. Her buttocks crushed against the bed. The apex body recedes as the small women pass by the narrow waist and thin belly, but it expands a little towards them again when they reach the chest, although never as much as the hips. Leslie stops on Mary's orders. They are both a few meters from Judy's naked, hot body, in the shadow of the enormous, round and heavy tit that seems about to fall, but remains stubbornly suspended in the heights. Proud. The man's grunts and Judy's sighs, moans and words of encouragement are heard, as she receives what Yinuo gives her as only an apex woman could.

 

- You'll be fine here - Judy promises with a deep, sexy voice.

Now Mary is between Judy's tits. The gigantic woman's entire body is covered in sweat, which accumulates and runs down the sides of the enormous mountains of fat that flank the mini. And beyond the mountains, gaping, Yinuo watches from above.

- Don't worry, it's not your fault! – Leslie shouts from inside Yinuo's mouth.

Immediately afterwards the molars close on the tainy without encountering the slightest resistance. Mary sees Leslie's body explode into pieces between the hard, unforgiving surfaces and knows that she just lost her pet, which pisses her off a lot. But she also realizes that she is at risk.

- Mom, help me! - she begs her mother as drops of blood fall from the apex's mouth and mix with the sweat around the mini.

- You'll be fineaAAAAAAAH... - the apex woman moans.

- But he's going to kill me! He will crush me with his muscles! Please help!

- He won't do anything to you, my girl. Because I am here to protect you. Friends are ephemeral, - Mary sees Vicky between her mother's fingers, above, beyond the heavy tits, but only for a moment, because almost immediately the tips of the fingers of both hands come together and reduce her friend to a small ball of meat – lovers leave, – the huge fingers stained with Vicky's fresh blood lead Victor towards Judy's nipple. When the crunches and screams of pain stop, the tainy's body wraps around the nipple like a scarf, stuck to the skin of the apex by a mixture of sweat, blood and vicera - but I am forever - the colossal hands squeeze and deform the mountainous sweaty chests and make them collide with each other. The mini can't do anything to stop her mother's beautiful breasts from closing in on her.

- You are forever - repeats the teenager, who has never felt as safe as she does now, after seeing her mother massacre her friends.

 

Now Mary is lying on top of Judy. Skin against skin, both naked. Both apex.

- I'll protect you - Judy promises, and tries to get up.

But Mary is taller than her mother, heavier, and stronger. Her young and muscular body crushes the elegant and sensual body of her mother against the bed.

- You are made to please, mother. Your whole body says it. But look at me. My hands. My legs. I’m made to dominate. To protect, don't you feel it?

Judy feels ir. Her hands squeeze and knead the elastic muscles on her daughter's broad back, tracing every line and climbing every hill. Her feet cross behind Mary's ass, squeezing it but barely deforming it, unable to subdue the muscular, rounded domes of pure power.

- I will protect you – Mary declares, establishing it as an absolute truth.

- I love you Mary.

- I love you, Judy.

 

- What the fuck - Mary stammers, rubbing her eyes.

Mary is sure that she just fucked her mother in a dream.

Or so she thinks.

She did it?

She did what? The young woman tries to remember what she dreamed of, but she forgets more and more.

 

Someone knock on the door. They are the loud knocks of an apex finger knocking gently. Judy opens the door, still sleepy. In front of her, the gigantic open palm of her daughter awaits her, but the young woman says nothing. The tainy fixes her robe as she is carried aboard the rough hand to Mary's room.

A minute later, the young woman is back in bed, lying on her side, with both hands between her breasts, jealously holding her mother.

Judy is just beginning to understand that she is not dreaming. She feels the thick fingers that support her, feeling her evident strength even when they are still, and on her back she feels the omnipresent heat of her daughter's body. She likes knowing that a thin layer of cloth is all that separates her from Mary's breasts. She can smell them. They smell exquisite. Everything about Mary is exquisite and Judy wants to enjoy it, but she is aware that this behavior is a rarity and that keeps her on her toes.

- Mary, is something wrong? – She caresses her strong fingers.

- I love you mom. – The young woman whispers – That's what happens.

Judy gets a lump in her throat. Of course she loves her daughter, and she tells him so right away. If the young woman doesn’t want to give more explanations, that is fine.

- I never tell you how important you are to me, mom. But you are the most important person in my life, you have been strong for me, you have taken care of me, you taught me to control my thirst for violence and to be merciful to the little ones. You protected me. And I promise you that I will protect you, mom. I swear.

The delicate hug is barely perceptible on the fingers at her apex. But it’s there.

- I have already told you how much you have given me, Mary. I will never stop thanking you.

There is a long silence. It’s such a personal moment, so warm, so pure for both of them. Judy feels the overwhelming need to ruin it.

- And all that protective instinct also includes your brother, right?

- Pff, of course. – Mary laughs – There's nothing the little idiot can do to stop me from taking care of him.

Judy figures this is a good time to push.

-So, about those apologies...

- Fucking hell, ma! – she gets exasperated, scaring Judy - I promise, I apologize to him once a week. I'm really sorry for eating his girlfriend, but he doesn't even talk to me. There's nothing else I can do.

- You can keep trying – the tainy suggests, but it's more of a plea. She is somewhat intimidated by the apex's outburst.

Mary hates that the tainy takes that tone with her. It makes her feel guilty. As if her mother was scared of her. But it's probably her own fault, she has to control her tone of voice more with her mother.

- I can keep trying - the apex confirms, and she begins to caress her mother's side with the tip of her index finger.

Once, Mary was playing with a classmate, a tainy, and she noticed that every time she stroked his back the tainy gasped for air. Then, just because she could, she increased the speed of the stroking, but not the pressure. The tainy began to push and kick trying to free himself from the apex finger and, to the amazement of the colossal teenager, the small creature's efforts began to weaken as his face paled and his lips and eyes took on an increasingly dark color. Eventually her classmate stopped moving. Mary's caresses had squeezed his lungs to the point of suffocation. The mere weight of a finger, without the need to apply any pressure, is enough to tear the skin, dislocate shoulders and hips or even crush the spine. All of this has happened to Mary, which is why she knows that there are many details that she has to consider in order not to hurt her mother's fragile body while she caresses her. An effort of concentration that, unexpectedly, the apex finds calming and allows her to get lost in her thoughts for a long time.

- I also want to talk to you about something – Mary finally says.

Her daughter's words surprise Judy, who was enjoying the best massage of her life courtesy of the tip of the apex index finger.

- Whatever you want, – Judy answers – just don't stop your finger.

Mary takes a few deep breaths to give herself courage.

- I turn you on, Judy, don't I?

Mary feels the tiny muscles in her mother's body tensing against the tip of her finger, but a slightly more intense round of caresses from her manage to relax the tainy again. The truth is that the she doesn't need the tainy to confirm anything, but she wants to hear her admit it.

- I'm sorry, Mary - Judy is embarrassed and hopes that apologizing is enough.

- I want you to say it - the tone in Mary's words is relaxed, almost a whisper, but it’s clear that it’s an order.

-Mary. You excite me, I, I...

- You like the power of my size, it excites you to see an apex abusing the little ones and for a long time you had an apex who used that power to fulfill all your fantasies.

- Yes – Judy sighs, her pulse racing.

- And you miss that. You miss deciding which person lives and which dies.

- Why do you say that? – The tainy caresses the fingers that hold her, ashamed of the possibility that her sexual frustration has been so evident – Maybe I…

- It's nothing you did, or said. I dreamed that I was a mini. I had never dreamed something like that, and I don't remember very well what happened, but I do remember the feeling of seeing gigantic people towering over me, and I remember how much I missed being like those people. – The young woman pauses – I even think you were an apex – she smiles.

Judy bites her lip and has to suppress a moan. Being an apex is her biggest fantasy, and her most private. She has never spoken to anyone about it, not even Mary's father.

- Your father did what he knew I enjoyed. He killed minis and tainys, he warped their bodies into unimaginable shapes, so broken you could barely tell that they had ever been a person. And sometimes, he even managed to keep those broken figures alive. I miss that. It's true.

- I can give it to you, - Mary offers - but with some conditions.

Judy, blushing and excited, remains silent. She doesn't want to admit out loud that she would do anything to fulfill those fantasies again.

- They will be games, - continues the apex- and they will be only when I say so. While we are playing, you will be my special tainy and I will be able to give you orders, reward you and punish you. You can behave however you want and I will respond like the Goddess that I will be for you in those moments. But the rest of the time, you will be my mother. You will not treat me differently while we live together in the house, you will advise me, you will tell me without fear when you think I am making a mistake and you will punish me if you consider it necessary. Because I will continue to be your daughter.

Judy doesn't answer. She doesn't dare, her daughter never seemed so mature and so fair to her. The terms Mary offers are more perfect than she could have ever imagined. For the first time in her life, it seems to Judy that Mary is a woman, powerful, wise, and of such overwhelming superiority that she cannot get her voice out.

- If you agree, – says Mary, noticing the state of her mother – kiss my fingers until I order you to stop.

The little kisses don't wait long. And Mary enjoys them for a while. 

Chapter End Notes:

Finally things are clear between mother and daughter. Now Mary can give Judy some exciting experiences.