- Text Size +
Story Notes:

For an Apex: a tall Human= 80 cm (2' 7"). A tainy= 5 cm (2 in). A mini= 2,5 cm (1 in)

For a Human: an tall Apex= 4,5 m (15 ft). A tainy= 10 cm (4 in). A mini=  5 cm (2 in) 

For a tainy: an Apex= 68 m (223 ft ). A Human= 32 m (105 ft). A mini= 80 cm (2 ft 7 in) 

For a mini: an Apex= 140 m (460 ft). A Human= 66 m (217 ft). A tainy= 4,5 m (15 ft)

Author's Chapter Notes:

Sometimes people learn new things, other times, they only remember what they had forgotten

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Judy's bed creaks over and over again, pushed to the limit of its capacity by the intense thrusts with which the woman rides Samuel. She loves how he pleasures every part of her body, from feet to ears, with great attention and care, giving her exquisite orgasms that only serve to fuel the woman’s hunger, and when it's her turn to be in charge, she fucks him as if she wanted to nail him to the mattress. The woman convulses and moans brokenly as she climaxes, the man clings tightly to her wide, sweaty hips and gives short moans as he ejaculates into the condom. They catch their breath, lying next to each other on the sheets, sweaty and satisfied. His care and her frenzy, the impetus with which they complement each other sexually is something that had never happened to any of them before. Not at all what she expected a couple months ago when started dating a teacher at her daughter's school, a man in her forties.

 

- Have you ever thought about putting your bed next to the door of your room? - Samuel asks as they cross together the hundred meters that separate the tainy-scale bed from the door of the room, an apex size room.

- Yes - admits the tainy woman -, but being so close to the door I couldn't be so... vocal, let's put it that way, as I like. Especially with the things you do to me with that teacher's tongue of yours - the man blushes, but also puffs out his chest, proud -. I'd rather have some privacy, especially because of my son, Lester. I don't think Mary was going to hear me unless we were fucking on her pillow while she's lying down on it.

- What is it like to be a stepmother of a teenage apex? I can barely control my daughter, and she can't squash me with a toe.

Lucy lets out a loud laugh at Samuel's comment.

- Well, to be honest, it's much easier than I thought. When her father left, I was terrified that I would end up as a red speck on her sandals as soon as she threw a tantrum, but I soon found out that she is incredibly obedient and respectful, her father had many flaws, but the way he raised her is not one of those. Mary respects me as if I were her real mother, and I love her like a daughter. I haven't thought of her as "the daughter of" or "stepdaughter" in years.

Samuel admires her as they walk through the tainy door next to the apex door. There are still a few hundred meters to go to the front door of the apartment from where he will just start his way home, and he is tired, exhausted actually. He always feels that way after an afternoon with Lucy. To the surprise of both, the huge door to Mary's room opens and the young blond woman appears carrying under her arm her student uniform, wearing short black shorts and a white T-shirt that exposes her abdomen and a lot more of her slightly tanned skin.

-              Oh God! – The apex exclaims when she notices the pair of tainys that are halfway between her mother's room and the main door. She immediately understands where they come from -. I thought I was alone in the house, hi mom, who's your little friend? – She smiles at them.

-              Hello darling. I didn't know you had arrived either.

- Oh, well, surely you were too busy to feel my footsteps shaking the ground.

- This is Samuel, a friend - Judy continues, pretending not to understand her daughter's lewd comment.

Samuel for his part, barely listens to the exchange between mother and daughter, all his attention focused on the huge bare feet that really rocked his world before settling a few meters away, the fat and massive toes spreading and settling for balancing the unimaginable weight of an apex teenager, exposing the pale, sweaty skin between her toes.

- Nice to meet you – he says automatically, addressing the huge young woman, while the thick smell of the feet reaches him and hits him like an invisible wall.

Mary smiles, fully aware that she's just kicked off her shoes after a long, hot day of study, knowing how overwhelming the scent of her feet is to a tainy.

- Is everything okay, little one? I think you look a little distracted.

- Everything in order - the tainy man answers, traying not to make a fool of himself -, it’s just, I have to teach two more classes this afternoon. Sometimes being an adult sucks, enjoy your youth while you can.

- You are a teacher? And where do you teach? If you work at a university, maybe we should talk more calmly another day. I'm going to the university next year and I'm looking for recommendations.

- In fact, I teach at your school, only we've never met, it's difficult for a teacher of my size to teach classes to human students, or apex.

The massive teenager makes a pause and looks at the small man in front of her bare feet, seemingly confused.

- What did you say your name is, little one?

-Samuel – the man answers, without noticing the mood change of the colossus in front of him, eager to finish the conversation and get home for a little rest.

- Oh well, - she rushes to say - I won't take any more of your time, I have to take my dirty uniform to the washing machine, I wish you luck, bye.

There is the loud sound of her long, powerful sticky feet peeling off the ground, a sound like ripping paper being broadcasted through stadium speakers. The little woman noticed something off about Mary, but she brushes it off and follows Samuel to the door. Having to traverse the wet footprints left on the ground by the teen's sweaty bare soles, they can both smell, and see, the sweat evaporating around them.

The small tainy couple feels the teenage’s thundering footsteps again when they are less than a hundred meters away from their destination, the teenager crosses in seconds the distance that has taken them several minutes, and stands again between them and the front door.

- I'm sorry to bother you, Samuel, but I have to ask you a favor.

- Yes of course. What do you need, Mary?

- You see, today during lunch I walked barefoot in a park and I think I buried something in my foot, would you be so kind to check, please?

- Mary, what does this mean! – Judy scolds her – that's not something you ask of a guest.

- But mom, Samuel is not a guest, is he? I'm pretty sure you've been seeing each other for at least a month, Lester has seen you several times leaving your room. Your little friend is already like home, he better get used to my feet, after all, they’re the part of me that he will live with the most if he plans to visit us so often.

- Stop this right now, young lady.

- Trust me, mother.

The calm but serious tone with which Maty says it, Judy feels that something in her daughter's words activates that primitive instinct within her to obey the superior being in front of her. The small woman just lowers her eyes without saying anything else.

- It's between the big toe and the second, little bug.

The two massive appendages open in front of him, showing him the way. As he walks over to the toes, Samuel wonders if he did or said something that caused the apex teen's sudden change in attitude. The big toe on his right is as high as his belly button. The little man trembles to even imagine the hundreds of kilograms of fat, bone and muscle that make up just a small part of the body of the almighty Mary.

- There's nothing there - the tiny man yells, from between her toes.

- Maybe you should look better, Samuel. Get down and take a good look, I'm sure there's something buried in there.

Everything changed so fast. Samuel decides not to turn around, so Judy won't see the tears running down his fase, obviously she can’t do anything to help him. He bends down and looks closer, now completely surrounded by the steamy skin of two toes that physically overwhelm him completely. Even individually, the teenager's toes are superior to him, he has never felt so humiliated, so insignificant. He's terrified of repeating what he's already said, but there's nothing here, nothing that could upset the young woman. He can’t even imagine anything strong enough to penetrate her skin. The man becomes more convinced that this is all a twisted prank by the young woman to humiliate him. Suddenly, all around him her toes give a little start. He can see and hear the irrepressible muscles around him tensing. The man gives a high-pitched cry of terror and falls on his rear. Her toes don't move, the only thing that changes is that up in the heights, Mary laughs a little. The terror and humiliation, the psychological torture he went through, just for a tiny giggle.

- So, there's nothing? – The tiny insect in front of her huge bare toes doesn’t responds - What's wrong, Samuel? Did you think I was going to crush you between my toes? I have no reason to do such a thing to your frail body, little one. Those types of punishments are reserved for serious offenses.

For a few seconds, Samuel remains lying on the floor, crushed by the teenager's gaze. He’s terrified of his own daughter going to school with the likes of Mary. They are not people; before him, before people like his daughter Nicole, Mary is a god with the power of life and death at the tip of her toe.

He gets up, resigned, and turns to Judy, he no longer cares that she sees him cry, the bravest of men would burst into tears before such power.

In Judy's book, Samuel's tears don't take away one bit of the man's dignity. The only one embarrassed is her, whose daughter behaved in such a cruel way. The little woman was also terrified as she saw him crouching down and shrinking between the toes of the apex, and she also jumped when she thought those same toes would close on Samuel's delicate body. This little joke will cost Mary dearly, she will be grounded until she turns thirty...

Samuel manages to take a couple of steps in Judy’s direction when the toes catch up with him. Everything happens so fast that neither Samuel nor Judy can react. The toes stop one on each side of the man and without hesitation close on him. By the time the petite woman screams, the toes have already locked together, ignoring any resistance and compressing the man's entire lower half into a thin sheet an inch thick.

-              No! What are you doing?! - cries Mary, desperate.

Little Samuel only manages to howl in pain and panic and strike with his fists at the two powerful masses imprison him, but his weak hands bounce harmlessly off the solid surfaces.

- Although on second thought – Mary touches her chin, pretending that she is pondering her words deeply -, a good tainy failing to find what affects an apex, would offer to massage the affected area to ease the pain. Not to do so would be grossly lacking in empathy, even offensive, someone might adduce, not without some reason.

- Please…! I have a daughter! – he manages to say, through gritted teeths.

- Such an offense would be worthy of severe punishment.

The gigantic teen ignores her victim's pleas and slightly spreads her catching toes. With every muscle crushed and every bone destroyed from the hip down, the puny man's upper body is left without support as the toes part, and he collapses over her second toe. Judy rushes to his aid, despite the terror that seizes her, seeing images in her head of the rehab he will need. But the toes tense again as the woman takes the hands of her lover.

- You'd better get away, mother. He's going to splash.

 

Again, obedience. The man who a few minutes ago was pleasing her endlessly now begs her not to leave him, that he wants to see his daughter again. But Mary's words are absolute. After struggling a bit, she manages to break free of his agonizing grip, and pulls away from him, noticing how swollen his top half looks. Maybe it's because of all the blood that the apex’s toes squeezed out of his legs, his skin hasn't broken and the blood must have gone somewhere, but she's not sure that a body works like that. And she doesn't want to keep thinking about something so morbid.

- You seemed nice, it's a pity, little one.

With those words, Mary lifts her big toe and lowers it over the second one until she feels the delicate body caught in between. She gives the meat bag a few more seconds to beg for his life, and then begins to apply pressure. Despite looking fat and smooth, the fat on her big toe is under the pressure of its own weight and the internal forces that move it, making that fat much stronger than Samuel's bones and muscles. The surface of the big toe only gives a couple of inches before the body begins to give instead. Screams of agony turn to gargles of blood and crushed organs before the skull fractures and the eyes shoot out of their sockets, only to be crushed between the two toes coming together completely. At that moment an explosion of gore shoots out in all directions. Some teeth bounce off the ground in front of Judy's feet, whose horror has disappeared. She is no longer afraid, not even disgusted by the terrible destruction of a tainy body that she has just witnessed. It's not the first time she's seen an apex kill a tainy. It's not even the first time she's seen Mary crush someone. She is sure that at school her daughter enjoys torturing little people, only lately the young apex had had the courtesy not to do it at home. In front of her.

- He had a daughter – Judy tells Mary, looking at her face, in the heights.

- Pfff, no he didn’t. Don't worry about that, mom. Now, how about you help me by cleaning your friend from between my toes?

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I really hope to continue developing this story, I already have some chapters in my mind that I must write. I hope you like it.