- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nothing to say about the chapter, but I want to thank you for taking the time to read this story. For some reason I don't understand, I wanted this story to reach 20,000 reads before Elevator Ride, and that was achieved with the previous chapter, which was very satisfying for my slightly obsessive side. So thanks. In this chapter I tried to pick up a bit on the flashback stories that I used a lot in the aforementioned Elevator Ride, and I liked it. I hope you like it too.

Steam escapes from the bathroom when the door is opened. Mary walks down the hall, blinded by the towel she's still drying her hair with, but she puts the towel down when the off-chance that Victor is wandering down the hall makes her think better of it.

In order not to disturb the rest of the tainy who sleeps in her room, Mary goes to her mother's room, throws the wet towel into a corner and looks at herself in the mirror. Black panties reveal her legs, she likes how they look, long and defined. A white shirt ends just above her panties. The apex isn't sure if it’s a good choice, as she often wears the same shirt to the gym and doesn't find it particularly sexy.

<< whatever, anything would look sexy with this body >> she thinks, smiling, but immediately blushing at such a vain idea. She's arrogant, but not THAT arrogant.

Mary is nervous, even though she doesn't want to admit it to herself. She likes Víctor, although sometimes she feels doubts, and she wants to impress him, but it is a constant concern to think that the tainy is only pretending that he is attracted to her, out of fear. What if he likes women more similar to Leslie, more… feminine? The apex knows she could make him feel attracted to her, given enough time and the right torture, but the idea displeases her. If Victor wants a soft, delicate woman to hold in his muscular arms, there isn't much Mary can offer him. The apex rubs unintentionally her abdomen while she grabs her shirt and doesn't mind continuing to caress it. She lifts the shirt and with her left hand feels the toned surface of her abdomen. There have been hundreds, perhaps thousands of hours in the gym, lifting weights over and over again that are incomprehensible to a tainy, and the result, she smiles, is reflected in the mirror. In strictly physical terms, Apex are the most powerful species on the planet, and there must be a few thousand Apex stronger than her, in the world. So she is one of the most powerful living beings on the planet. A force of nature. A goddess. Her mere presence is enough to protect the lives of her mother and her brother, even if he, ungrateful bug, chooses to hold a grudge against her. She's so stunning, even her own mother can't control her lust in her presence. Her left hand rises and her arm flexes into a round, impressive bicep capped with a rippling vein at the top. The apex holds her breath and flexes her long abdomen, her intricate muscles tensing and inflaming, not just her abs, but all the muscles around, in a breathtaking display.

She is not a delicate lady trying to seduce a man. Mary is a powerful and brutal woman who has claimed the lives of hundreds of minis and tainys to satisfy herself, and now she's going to take a little tainy. Small and frail, Victor is lucky that she wants him and is willing to be careful with him.

 

Comfortable and alone, Victor stares at the ceiling. He knows he's in Mary's bed, because he's completely enveloped in a subtle blend of moisturizers, sweat, shampoo, and musk, the unmistakable scent of the apex. A smell that far from being unpleasant, causes tingling in the tainy's crotch. The softness of the bedspread invites him to continue to relax, but the absence of the noise of the shower in the background indicates that alone time is coming to an end. Victor gets up, wanting to take a shower too, but he assumes that's unlikely. He approaches the edge of the bed and stops when he perceives the footsteps that shake the house, getting closer and closer. Each step is a reminder to him of the colossal presence that roams about and of his own insignificance, but it turns him on to think that the wielder of that power, for some reason beyond a tainy's comprehension, is drawn to him. She wants him. That’s why he is disappointed when the footsteps pass in front of the door and begin to diminish their power, moving away.

Victor uses the bedding to descend to the ground, where he has to share space with the crawling creatures that inhabit the houses without their owners knowing. He is aware of the risk that this entails for him, but his need is greater. The aroused tainy is terrified of what might happen to him when exposed to the terrifying sexuality of an apex, but he longs for this encounter with an even greater force, he wants to touch Mary's skin, feel her muscles, walk on the long and athletic body of her He wants to adore and please her as much as his body and her imagination allow. And since she is so huge and he so fragile, Victor knows that they will need a lot of imagination.

Victor is aware that when she enters, Mary will walk with her long and unstoppable feet the most direct path, so, obeying the wisdom of common sense, the tainy runs a short dash from the bed to the clearest side of the room, He’ll go rest of the way to the door sticking to the sides. Luckily for the little adventurer, the wardrobe, chest of drawers, a chair and a desk are all located on the left side of the bed, so it’s easy for him to choose the most uncluttered area of the room. However, as he walks his safe route, much longer than the one straight from bed to door, the tainy begins to feel watched. There could well be something preparing to attack in the dark and unused spaces under forniture, forniture the size of buildings for the nervous tainy. A mini has a lot more to fear from apex-sized insects, but a venomous spider, foremost of the dangers, could still have a tainy for dinner. Víctor continues advancing, nervous. Four times he thinks he sees movement out of the corner of his eye and four times he stops to look, but it's too dark, and too far away. On the fifth time, he decides that whatever is stalking him won't reach him before he can make it the remaining forty meters to the door, so he decides to run. But he barely takes two steps when the door opens. Victor was so focused on his fear that he didn't feel the tremors caused by the footsteps of the apex, which enters and walks directly towards the bed, the path that the small tainy, wisely, chose to avoid. Suddenly, dark corners look less threatening. Whatever was hiding in the shadows, it has recoiled from Mary's shuddering footsteps, testimony to immensity and power. There is nothing in the room that represents a threat to her, who lives her life in the certainty of knowing that she is superior to everyone and everything that exists.

Mary sees the empty bed and stops. She knows that she didn't squash Victor, because she was looking at the floor as she walked into the room so, without moving, she starts looking for him.

His savior stands tall, her gaze slowly scanning the floor of the room and turning in search of him until her watchful gaze and his fearful gaze meet.

Victor sighs, relieved, but it's a temporary relief. It takes his classmate two steps to rise directly above him, leaving him between two athletic, imposing feet.

Mary crouches down to close the distance to the small man standing between her bare feet.

- Are you okay, little one? – worried.

Victor has never witnessed an avalanche, but he assumes that an apex crouching over him is a pretty similar experience. A myriad of emotions go through him when the enormously sized body seems to collapse on him, the most notorious being vertigo, which at first prevents him from letting out his voice. The little boy is too focused on not falling to his knees or peeing on himself.

- Victor? – insists the apex, worried.

The smell of shower gel is the first thing that Victor notices. Mary is above him, and in the sides of him, and behind him. She is everywhere. Fear and giddiness are replaced by the honest astonishment one would have at being the object of attention from such a considerably superior creature. Piercing brown eyes watch him with unflinching attention, and lower, but still far higher than the tainy, the muscles of Mary's calves and thighs collide with each other, jostling for space and billowing like huge muscular blimps. At Victor's sides the fat and rotund toes of the apex's feet twist, maintaining the balance of the colossal and heavy body, tensing one after the other the powerful tendons on the backs of the feet. But more impressive than all of the above, and more intimidating, is the vision suspended a few meters in front of him. The underwear stretches and barely manages to contain the gigantic beast pushing against the over-extended fabric. Swollen and imposing, hungry and about to unleash in front of Victor, it's the apex's vagina, capable of devouring, crushing and spitting him out, turning him into loose pieces of splintered flesh and bone, all with a simple contraction of the very muscles that can receive and indulge using an apex cock, another terrifying beast, one Victor could never even dream of matching. Faced with Mary's overwhelming display, Victor doesn't remember what was happening before she arrived. Had something scared him?

 

There goes the motivational talk. Mary noticed how, as she got closer, the tainy on the ground shrank in on itself and began to tremble. To hell with the powerful and brutal woman. Victor is scared, and she doesn't want that to happen. The apex crouched to decrease the distance between her and the tainy, but it seems that it's for the worse, so the apex places her right hand behind the tainy and uses her thumb to gently push him until he sits on her little finger. With Victor secured, Mary stands up and waits for him to answer, patiently.

- I'm fine. It's just that I, I, I...

- Yeah?

- Under the dresser, I think there is something, um, a…

Mary smiles relieved. She was embarrassed that Victor's fear was because of her, but it wasn't, or at least not completely. A bug, a spider, whatever Victor saw, she can get rid of the threat. This is the perfect opportunity to show him the benefits of being flirted with by an apex. She can take care of him, protect him, and obviously please him.

- Under the dresser? – She asks as she leaves Victor on the ground in front of her toes.

Mary turns and walks over to the dresser which is next to the head of the bed, shuddering the floor, eager to get the task done, and she puts both hands on the sides of the dresser.

From below, Victor sees the gigantic teenager turn and walk towards the pointed piece of furniture, once again shaking the floor with her powerful footsteps, and sees her place both hands on the sides of the dresser. First, her huge forearms tense, veins stand out on the surface of her skin, and her muscles bulge, but not too much, as if lifting the building she uses as a dresser isn't such an effort. Immediately afterwards, the structure begins to separate from the ground, the humidity of the recently finished shower makes the shirt stick to the huge body and the tainy gazes with fascination at the impressive muscles on the back of the apex swelling and undulating, like long dunes in a desert, and as if he were in the desert, his mouth dries up. Lower down, the woman's hamstrings tighten as well, the thin layer of fat covering them giving them a rounded appearance that barely disguises their monstrous power, and the strong, toned buttocks, barely covered by her underwear, clench tightly, more than capable of turning anyone small enough to be trapped between them into paste. Something they have done numerous times in the past.

To confirm Victor's fears, a terrifying black spider lies motionless in the middle of the space previously occupied by the dresser. The vermin stands very still, trying to blend in, aware of the dangerous presence of a huge creature in the room.

Mary, who still hasn't noticed the bug's presence, effortlessly pushes aside the piece of furniture she was holding, but the impact triggers the small predator's flight instinct, which quickly runs towards Victor. The tainy gives a terrified cry and Mary turns around quickly, but she assesses that the situation doesn't seem so serious. It’s true that the spider runs towards him, but she left him next to the bedpost and by the time the apex turns, the little creature has barely traveled a quarter of the distance that separates it from the tainy. Without rushing, Mary begins the chase of the spider, but slowly enough so that it gets within two feet of Victor. She will squash the bug and wants the tainy to see, as close as it is safe, how the bare, unprotected skin of her bare foot is enough to destroy the terrifying creature that threatens his life.

Victor was terrified when the spider started to run, but Mary's expression is so calm, so sure, it's clear she has everything under control, and in a second the fear for his life turns into a throbbing erection. The dangerous creature that runs towards him doesn’t know that it will die, perhaps running for safety, but it doesn’t have the necessary awareness to recognize that it’s within reach of a much more powerful creature. But Victor knows that the apex will reduce the spider to entrails before it can hurt him, and he is eager to see it.

But life gives you surprises, and the one that takes place in Mary's room definitely surprises the tainy, the apex, and the spider. From the forgotten darkness under the bed, a fat, wet toad pounces on the fugitive spider. Mary and Victor gasp in unison, and in between, three of the spider's long, spindly legs protrude from the toad's sealed jaws, writhing frantically.

<<Do toads jump, or are those frogs? How long would it take for that beast to reach me? Could Mary crush the animal before it reaches me? Could she get me out of that thing's stomach if it happens to swallow me?>>

Victor's mind is racing as the fat, greenish creature finishes swallowing its victim and sticks out its tongue, savoring the recently consumed delicacy, its skin greenish and covered in a layer of moisture, or slime. The animal's eyes are yellow with elongated black pupils, the hind legs look somewhat scrawny in comparison to the fat, wrinkled torso, and the front legs look robust and powerful. Suddenly Mary's left foot slams down beside the beast and puts things in its place. The imposing animal turns out to be much smaller than the toned foot, reminding the tainy that an elephant could appear from under the bed and Mary would still be the most dangerous creature in the room. The newly arrived predator manages to take a few steps next to the gigantic foot when the young woman's right hand smashes directly into it. Although the blow is not enough to make it explode in a cloud of gore, it is enough to break the small predator. Victor wasn't sure if the beast had bones, until he can hear them crack under the huge hand.

Mary's left hand opens next to Victor and he immediately goes up, fascinated. She stands up with the creature in one hand and the tainy in the other and looks directly at the little student.

- I'm sorry for putting you at risk. – She apologizes and walks to the window.

Mary extends the hand holding the toad out of the window, and taking care to keep her forearm parallel to the ground, she carefully places Victor on her forearm.

- This is what I can do - she tells the little person and begins to squeeze.

Victor sees the tendons and veins accommodating on the back of the hand as, below, the creature is squeezed and new cracks are heard and the wet sound of flesh being squeezed. Beneath his feet, the muscles in her forearm grow as hard as steel, impenetrable and terrible. The tainy groans excitedly when he realizes that Mary is destroying in her hand not only the toad but also the spider that the amphibian has in its stomach, two creatures that could kill and devour him, now harmless, defenseless before Mary.

When it seems that each bone has already been pulverized, the contents of the toad's stomach are expelled through its mouth, along with the stomach itself and any other crushed organs that no longer find space inside the body. Her fingers open and the emptied corpse falls into the courtyard.

- I can do it all the time, – she continues – whoever you want. Someone who annoys or intimidates you, or someone you just don't like. A teacher, a policeman, a drug dealer, a whole gang, a fucking polar bear. You just have to ask, Victor.

A polar bear, the largest land predator on earth, reduced to a furry bag of ground meat by Mary's constricting grip. It's a terrible idea, especially since it's an endangered animal, but Victor agrees that it also has a certain charm. It's lucky that those kinds of animals don't exist on apex scale. House vermin and a few small amphibians are the only terrestrial species to accompany the apexes on their journey into enormity, and if there's a god somewhere, she's to be thanked for that.

Mary conscientiously rubs her hands under the running water. The apex remembers with disgust that she heard somewhere that you get warts if you touch a toad and although she doesn't know if it's true, she wants to avoid the risk, both for her and for Víctor, whom she plans to touch a lot in the following hours. It would be terrible if an apex-sized wart appeared on the small and sensual body of the tainy. On one side of the sink, her little classmate watches her closely, and also with admiration, and she supposes that saving someone's life has that effect on people. She remembers then when Victoria was standing at the front of the same sink, small and scared while she received a dose of apex discipline a while ago. The rush of pleasure that runs through her at the memory of her little friend makes her contract her abdominal muscles and, inadvertently, her crotch thrusts forward, a crude gesture that makes her blush, but it's time for things to return to the course she expected, so she doesn't waste energy looking for an excuse.

- I hope you're wide awake by now. – She speaks to the little tainy in the palm of her hand as they return to the room – Mmmm, take off your shirt, Víctor, I want to see you – She leaves him on the bed and kneels on the floor.

Víctor slowly takes off his shirt, looking Mary straight in the eye, while on his chest fight the security of someone who cares for his body like a temple and the nerves of someone who knows that not all the training in the world can even bring him closer to the insurmountable physical superiority of the apex, who bites her lip while watching him undress.

 

- I bet those broad and muscular shoulders make you very popular among the tainy girls.

It seems that Victor is bothered by the comment, because he stopped the little show and covers his bare chest with his hands, embarrassed. Mary doesn't know why the hell she mentioned other women at this point.

- I'm sorry, - the apex rushes - I just thought...

- It's okay, - Víctor interrupts her, letting his hands fall to his sides – it’s just, tainy girls our age are more interested in an apex like Ryan, or like you.

There is a guilty pride in Mary knowing that she is desired by other tainys with whom she takes classes, but she tries not to show it.

- Ryan?, but if he’s almost pure skin on bones, what can they see in him.

- Muscles don't give a shit when you're comparing races, Mary. It doesn't matter if he is very skinny, tainy women my age want to feel desired, but also protected and there is nothing I can offer them when an apex has more strength in the tip of his finger than I have in my whole body. Also, have you seen an apex giving oral sex to a tainy woman? It takes him like ten seconds to give her the most powerful orgasm of her life. What am I, next to something like that?

 

That square was not very crowded the day the small tainy family advanced on one side, before the carefree look of the apex sitting on one of the benches of the place, three years ago. The little woman's attitude changed drastically when she noticed the attention that she and her children were attracting, and with a much more tense walk than before, she ordered the two children to quicken their pace. When the young apex sitting on the bench got up and began to walk, slowly, behind the small family, the tainy woman and her two children quickened their pace even more, but without starting to run. First, because they had nowhere to run, and running to nowhere would be as useful as walking to nowhere, and second, because of that acquired social instinct to be courteous to strangers. If the young apex had no harmful intentions, it would have been very impolite for the petite woman to hint otherwise and start running in fright. But unfortunately for three-quarters of those present, the young apex's intentions were, in fact, harmful. Once the apex captured her mother, she yelled at her two children to run, and the apex had no problem with it because, as at present, she never cared to interact with tainys or minis children. But anyone who has watched documentaries about predators and prey knows that hatchlings generally don't have the most honed survival instincts. Those two hatchlings in particular, instead of running away and obeying their mother, ran towards the sandals of the huge apex predator. Small, naive and particularly fragile, begging for the evil giant to return her mother to them, pounding their extra weak fists into the elastic material of the sandals, not even being able to reach the sweaty skin of the colossal feet. The apex quickly put them out of their misery while, up above, dizzy from the fast ascent and surrounded by the teen's monumental hand, unaware of what had just happened at ground level, the tainy mother begged the stranger to let go her children. The huge and young Mary contemplated letting the woman die without knowing the fate of her offspring, but the mixture of curiosity with the storm of hormones that went through her body in her teens made her tell the truth.

- They kept punching my feet, - says the apex to the woman she holds between thumb and forefinger - so I squashed them under my sandal. But don't worry, - she smiles - at least they were together, I think I even saw them hold hands at the last moment. Also, I stepped on them super fast, so I guess their bodies, their little organs and brittle bones, turned to mush before they could feel any kind of pain. That's good, right?

After a moment of silence, the tainy mother screamed so loudly that her small head felt as if it would explode, but that pain was nothing compared to the horror her captor had just described to her. Her hands trembled, her fingers twitching as if trying to grasp the air around her and a hot, thick pressure building in the pit of her stomach. A minute ago, she was walking with her seven- and nine-year-old children, back home after a long day of doing errands downtown, and now, suddenly, her little ones, her children, they were, they were…

Mary saw the woman convulsing in midair and guessed that, at this particular moment, the tainy's mind was overwhelmed with grief and loss, the ideal condition to test the hypothesis she had been formulating for the last two days. The young apex shredded the tainy's pants with her massive fingers, ripped off her underwear, and rested the woman's crotch against her lips. She began to suck and please the small organ with the techniques she had seen on the internet and it turned out that her guess was correct, her physical superiority was so overwhelming that she could force pleasure even on the petite woman who had just suffered the most painful loss imaginable. It took her a couple of seconds to hear the first moans from the traumatized tainy and, in about fifteen seconds, she had already squeezed an orgasm out of the woman, just with her lips and the tip of her tongue. Mary had just verified her own physical power and how insignificant it was in comparison the suffering of the small races.

Fascinated with the result of the experiment, Mary kept thrusting, opening and sucking on the tiny crotch, keeping the tainy on the crest of a furious orgasm for five uninterrupted minutes, and finally, out of sheer new curiosity, she sucked as hard as she could.

The little woman who had just lost her two children did not have a single rational thought during the last five minutes of her life, from the indescribable pain of knowing that her two little children had been brutally murdered, the woman went straight into a constant state of unimaginable, mind-bending pleasure that contorted her body and destroyed any logical thought before it could form. Finally, in an instant, the brutal pressure difference created between her captor's lips forced the small woman's torso through her tiny vagina and into the apex's mouth, transformed into long threads of flesh.

The legs were the only thing that Mary was left holding in her hand that time, while she stirred the remains of the woman inside her mouth with her tongue. She immediately threw the legs inside and liquefied them between her molars and that was the end of any physical trace of that nameless woman. Since then Mary is fully aware of what Victor mentions, that it’s not an effort to extract an orgasm from tainys or minis, whether they want to or not, and the tainy is also right in the time, ten seconds is more than enough to achieve it, but even so, her chest tightens as she listens to Victor demean himself by comparing himself to an apex. It's not a fair comparison. But the little man's words also serve to ease the apex's own doubts, as she feels a deeper connection to hearing his insecurities.

- You know, I also doubted. - she pulls off her shirt and begins to get up - While you were sleeping, I looked in the mirror and wondered if, perhaps, you would prefer a more delicate woman, more feminine, so to speak. – She rests her right knee on the mattress and crawls on the bed until she covers the tainy under her shadow – But now, it occurs to me that, perhaps, we were looking for the wrong things, because, wouldn't you like to feel wanted and protected? – The mattress on both sides of the accelerated tainy sinks under the weight of her gigantic hands – because I want you, Victor, and I can protect you. I will never be the delicate lady that you hold in your arms, but I can be much more, my sensual and hot man, I can be a world of pleasure, and I assure you that it will take me less than ten seconds to make you cum once I have your hard, veiny, throbbing cock between my big lips and my wet and flexible tongue.

Victor started to back away as the apex climbed onto the bed. Mary's enormous weight makes it impossible for him to stay on his feet, and he keeps crawling back on his behind, until two huge hands crush the world at his sides, ending whatever escape route his flight instinct pushes him to search. He groans sheepishly at the apex's confident, hungry words, at the sight of her arms long and toned, her thighs wide and throbbing, and above, held up by those ridiculously powerful pillars, her long, athletic torso, abs tensed, her breasts hanging over him, heavy, pecs ripped and her eyes, her gaze filled with lust and desire. The helpless little man has to close his eyes and clutch the sheets as he hears her talk about her big lips and her wet tongue, and he barely avoids a premature ejaculation. When he opens his eyes, covered in sweat and breathing shakily, he has no time to calm down. Instead he screams in terror as the apex's crotch lunges at him with overwhelming speed, stopping just before reaching him. The smell is intoxicating, a warm, humid mist of raw sex. Then the huge wall of black cloth recedes a few meters, only to charge again. Over and over again, it is always about to reach him, about to crush him, but without even touching him. Mary's moans are deafening.

- Shit, Victor, I want to fuck you! - she moans again - I want to pound you against the bed, - she growls - with my hot pussy, until, until... - she growls again - but I can't - she continues without stopping thrusting - I know what would happen, I have made it. Your body wouldn’t resist it. You, you...

 

The growl of pleasure that echoes from above causes Victor to look away from Mary's crotch to look up. With her steamy vagina almost over Victor, Mary looks to the ceiling and arches, trapped by the pleasure, while in his precarious position, Victor sees the eight impossibly tight abs stretching and tensing, the apex's hands clenching the bedspread, her forearms exploding on her surface with powerful veins that supply blood to the muscles in demand. The helpless tainy is caught in the middle of the earthquake while Mary continues to cum. There is no longer any doubt in him that the imagination of the apex will be enough to make this work. She reached the unbelievable orgasm that is now driving her through just imagining her fucking him. Well, not really. If Victor understood correctly, Mary was imagining that she was crushing him against the bed, she was imagining that she was destroying him against the bed with her throbbing pussy.

- That was fun - Mary comments, her breathing ragged.

Recovering her original position, resting on hands and knees over Victor, Mary gives the tainy a minute to calm down, the little one is pale. Surely for him it was a new experience, the orgasm of a woman thousands of times more powerful than he, but in her reality, which is the important reality, that was an orgasm too early, a gentle rush of pleasure, although enough to overwhelm her little classmate, as far as she can see.

- As I was saying, - says the apex, still breathing hard - your body wouldn't resist me, but that's not your fault. Besides, I had already figured it out.

 

Victor notices that Mary is holding something in her right hand, but he has no idea when or where she got whatever she holds inside her fist.

 

- Too strong. Too powerful. But there’s a solution, Victor, to connect your muscular and beautiful body with mine: we need a bridge. An assistant who can offer her body to complete the illusion. So, not to keep you waiting, I present to you, the bridge.

 

Mary's clenched fist lowers slowly before Victor, her long fingers parting, and as the hand withdraws upward, they leave behind a woman, a naked tainy woman. It takes Victor half a minute to snap out of his dismay and, eyes wide, he finally asks.

- Victoria? 

Chapter End Notes:

So, Victoria he? We know Mary is not going to really hurt or kill her. But still, you don't want to disappoint your THOUSAND TIMES MORE POWERFUL friend, or make her jealous. So she has a big challenge ahead.