- Text Size +

Warning this story contains: Mega Giantess 500ft +, Unaware and Aware content, Shrunken Man, shrunken woman, shrunken people, giantess, unaware shrinking, point of view, giantess masturbation, skyscraper masturbation and pussy insertion, giantess insertion, unwilling, micro shrink, entrapment, escape, vore, butt crush, pussy insertion, boob crush, finger crush, hand crush, foot crush, city destruction, odour, body exploration,

 

 

Becca and Ryan woke up to see that the world appeared to be lying on its side. 

 

The floor was vertical and they were lying on the side of the glazed dome of the sky bar. 

 

They were covered in debris, glass, flowers, and splattered with alcohol and food. 

 

Becca groaned as she moved her body, she had aches everywhere. 

 

It felt like they had been shaken around like they were in a giant salt shaker. 

 

Ryan untangled his legs from hers and looked over to check that she was okay. 

 

Becca nodded slowly, blowing her hair away from her face. 

 

They looked behind them past scattered tables and chairs that were all lying on the glass to see a poor woman who was screaming. She appeared to have something broken. 

 

A few people were tending to her. 

 

"Do you think it's over?" Becca asked Ryan anxiously. 

 

They looked through the glass.

 

It was just a vista of white with tiny pores through the surface, it looked like a big stretch of fabric, but that wasn't possible. 

 

They looked out to the sides; they were surrounded by huge walls of light-coloured skin. They looked like giant thighs. 

 

Then they made the mistake of looking up through the stained and smudged glass of the apex of the dome and wished they hadn't. 

 

Directly in front of them was a giant wall of skin, flesh and hair. They could see giant buttocks, stretching upwards to a giant vagina, surrounded by huge thighs. 

 

They couldn't see beyond the tufts of pubic hair at the top. 

 

The giantess appeared to be lying down. 

 

"The whole tower is lying on its side," Becca said in shock. "Where are we?"

 

"I'm not sure, something hit me and I blacked out. I remember us shaking about and then…" Ryan groaned and pressed a bump on his head. 

 

Becca stroked it affectionately. 

 

"I saw, I just wrapped my arms and legs around you and clung on to your body and supported your neck, so when we fell you didn't break your neck,"

 

"Thank you, I love you," Ryan kissed Becca affectionately. "But we need to get away from here before she wakes up. I think she's asleep, she's not moving," he nodded in the direction of the giantess.  

 

 

 

They looked around their surroundings. 

 

They quickly ran through the options and ruled the escape staircase out. They heard lots of sounds of people groaning from that direction. 

 

They eventually spotted that a glazed panel of the roof was missing and crawled over to it, inching their way across broken glass, splintered tables and debris. 

 

Ryan helped lower Becca through the hole. Becca clung to his arm and dropped through the hole in the glass and landed on the soft spongy surface with ease. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription