- Text Size +

Skyscraper Sex Toy - Mega 500ft+ Giantess City Crush

Part 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this full story will contain: Mega Giantess 500ft +, Unaware and Aware content, Shrunken Man, shrunken woman, shrunken people, giantess, unaware shrinking, point of view, giantess masturbation, skyscraper masturbation and pussy insertion, giantess insertion, unwilling, micro shrink, entrapment, escape, vore, butt crush, pussy insertion, boob crush, finger crush, hand crush, foot crush, city destruction, odour, body exploration,

 

 

It seemed like debris streamed down from the sky itself. It was an apocalyptic vision that had become reality. 

 

Rubble and streams of debris rained down across the streets in all directions. 

 

The air was filled with dust. 

 

People were screaming in terror and running in all directions. Fires were burning in the distance, the dusky orange horizon was filled with silhouettes of terror. 

 

Sirens blared, car horns tooted and the cacophony of sound was nothing in comparison to the sounds made by the monstrosity that towered above them. 

 

A colossal sized naked giantess stood over the city, the ground tremored and shook underneath her huge feet that were each bigger than double decker busses. 

 

She was taller than the tallest skyscrapers, she was taller than a fifty storey tower. She was over five hundred feet tall. 

 

How was this even possible? People wondered in panic as they fled.

 

They didn't even know if this was a giant human or an alien invasion. It wasn't science fiction… it was horror. 

 

TV crews tried to hold cameras steady as they pointed their equipment skyward to try to get the best shot they could, but they were being buffeted by fleeing people, having to dodge falling debris and the giantesses' size was too large to be captured in a single camera shot. 

 

Bernie from C News tried to direct his crew to get an image of the building that the giantess was fixated on, the conical tower, it was a twenty storey tall structure, cone shaped with a bulbous top on it. 

 

It had once been a landmark building in the city, but was now surrounded by much taller tower buildings twice its size. 

 

The giantess thumped forwards. Each time her giant foot lifted up into the air debris rained down from underneath her foot, then it soared through the air and thumped down onto the pavement or road with an incredibly loud thump, followed by a thunder like rumble and crunching sound. 

 

Parked cars nearby started flashing and their alarms blared as the vibrations set them off. Windows to buildings shattered from the fierce ground tremors she caused. 

 

Lights flickered on and off in the nearby office buildings. People tried to hide and flee, but this giantess was relentless. She was heading directly towards the conical tower; for some unknown reason. 

 

*

 

Becca and Ryan had been celebrating their anniversary with champagne and a meal when it had all started. They were sitting on the top floor, in the sky bar of the conical tower, it had a huge glazed coned apex like the tip of a rocket that provided them with incredible views across the city skyline. 

 

It started with a dull thumping sound in the distance, barely perceptible. Then the liquid in their champagne glasses rippled with each thump and vibration. 

 

They had initially thought it was an earthquake, or maybe engineering works… but so late in the evening? 

 

Then it became more frequent. All of a sudden the body of a huge naked giantess had swung into view, from behind one of the city's largest office tower buildings, as she strode easily and carelessly through the maize of buildings. 

 

She was taller than all of the buildings though. They could tell that now, she was head and shoulders above the tallest tower in the city. Much, much taller than the building that they were inside. 

 

Her feet and knees occasionally collided with the sides of the bottom floors of some of the buildings; causing them to crumble and shattering glass. They were just like skirting boards to her. 

 

To start with most of the occupants of the sky bar had just watched this incredible sight in the distance, it was a spectacle to them. Perhaps a tremendous holographic display, to them her naked body illuminated by the city lights had given her an ethereal appearance. She had looked like something out of Blade Runner. Then it became evident that the destruction was real and also she was heading in their direction. 

 

Many people stood by the glass recording the approaching giantess on their phone and chattering to each other excitedly. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity to get the best selfie. 

 

Becca was getting more and more nervous by this, the giantess appeared to be heading straight for them. 

 

Her huge naked breasts vibrated on her chest as she took each step. Her toned muscular stomach rippled with the power of her giant body.

 

Her huge arms and hands hung at her sides, and effortlessly swayed forwards and backwards, as she strode as if she didn't have a care in the world. 

 

Her giant face was beautiful but completely impassive and emotionless. She had no malice on her face, no ill intent, just peaceful; and a kind of gentle focus. 

 

But her actions weren't gentle, with every step she caused crunching and crumbling of the surrounding infrastructure, roads, pavements, cars, lamp posts, traffic lights, poor people who couldn't get out of the way, and buildings. 

 

But this giantess just didn't seem to care… no… that wasn't right… she didn't seem to be aware… she didn't seem to notice her own clumsiness or the damage she was causing. 

 

"We've gotta get out of here," Becca said in panic, just at the same time the main lighting flickered. 

 

They all looked around and the crowd of people in the sky bar were suddenly quiet as they waited. 

 

The lights returned and there was a relieved sigh. 

 

The giantess thumped clumsily into a nearby building, it was very clumsy indeed, as if she was drunk or in a dream or something. She rebounded off it and stumbled slightly and then continued walking forwards. She tripped into a bus and accidentally kicked it forwards, causing it to slam into the ground floor of a building, there was a flash of light and a big thump, it sounded like a very loud crash of thunder. A plume of white and orange flames blossomed out from the ground floor of the building and all of the lights in the sky bar suddenly switched off. 

 

"She's hit a substation in that building, the transformer's blown up and cut the power," someone said. They sounded knowledgeable… some kind of engineer on a night out or something. 

 

The lighting along the street all cut out as well. 

 

"The lifts are down," someone else shouted. "The only way out is the stairs…" people started to scream and they all piled towards the emergency staircase of the tower building. 

 

There was a crush of people at the door all struggling to try and escape. 

 

"Stay calm," someone shouted, but the shouting and screaming grew to a crescendo. 

 

Not many of them were still watching as the giantess approached them. 

 

Ryan and Becca were. They looked at the mass of people, realising there was no immediate escape, and then back towards the approaching giantess.

 

Only now did they fully appreciate her size. 

 

She was many times taller than the twenty odd storey tower that they were inside. Her body was absolutely huge. 

 

The tops of her knees were the main parts of her body that were directly horizontal with them… above that were huge hips and thighs…. and her giant hairy pussy. 

 

It loomed in front of them, lit up by the ambient glow of the city around. There was still artificial lighting on elsewhere in the city, just not on this immediate street. 

 

The giant pussy glowed in the city light; it was surrounded by glistening wiry tufts of pubic hair. 

 

They looked directly upwards through the domed glass ceiling, the giantess was looking directly down towards them.

 

She looked hungry… lustful… what did she want? How was she even possible? 

 

"What is she doing?" Becca asked nervously as she clung to Ryan. They both stared up in fear. 

 

The giantess's dark eyes peered down at the coned tower, looking between her giant breasts. 

 

Then she continued to approach them.

 

"She's going to crash into the tower!" Someone screamed out in panic. 

 

But the giantess didn't. She was taller than them, her giant knee bent as it stepped towards one side of the tower. 

 

The giantess approached more slowly, she was straddling the tower with her giant legs, squatting slightly, stepping forwards more carefully, until her giant vagina was hovering directly above the top of the domed tower.

 

"No way… she's not… no… no!" Becca screamed as the giant vagina suddenly descended towards them.

 

The huge thighs were straddling either side of the tower. They were trapped. Her giant knees were bending outwards as the giantess squatted on top of them. 

 

A giant hand reached down towards the tower, sailing down past them and there was a loud thump and vibration as her giant hand gripped the side of the tower. 

 

Her giant vagina continued descending. They saw it in more detail now. 

 

It was wet with excitement, the labia lips were splayed open and seemed to be trembling with anticipation as they descended towards the dome. 

 

The dark hole of the vagina came closer and closer and then there was a loud thump and vibration as it impacted with the glass and metal apex of the pointed cone. 

 

"Oh God!" People screamed. 

 

"It's an alien swallowing us up!"

 

"It's not an alien," Ryan said in awe. "It's a giant woman… and she's…"

 

"She's using this tower like a giant dildo!" Becca finished, holding her hand to her mouth as they crawled beneath a table. 

 

They looked back to the staircase, there was still a crowd of people there trying to escape through the bottleneck funnel of the doorway. 

 

There was a sound of something wet and slimy rubbing across glass above them. 

 

They looked up, the giant vagina was sliding down the apex of the dome and was literally consuming it inside. 

 

"I can't believe this is happening," Becca covered her eyes in horror. "This is sick, what's going to happen to us?"

 

The slick squelching grew louder and louder. 

 

Ryan looked up. 

 

The glass of the domed ceiling was now almost completely engulfed by dark pink flesh and wiry pubic hair, wet smudges covered the glass everywhere and there was slime trickling down the sides of the domed roof. 

 

Ryan swallowed in terror.

 

He didn't know what was happening, this was… so weird. It was so visceral. 

 

The tower vibrated much more violently and started to shake up and down with such ferocity that their bodies, tables, chairs and everything left the ground and were airborne for an instant and then were all slammed against the ground again. 

 

Glasses, crockery, bottles and cutlery smashed and clattered everywhere. 

 

People screamed in agony as legs snapped from the violence of being thrown into the air and then instantly slammed into the ground again. 

 

Then it happened again and again, and again, and again, faster and faster as the tower was pumped up and down as the giantess furiously masturbated inserting the top of the sky bar dome inside her pussy.   

 

*

 

Bernie and C News couldn't believe what he was seeing. He turned to the bright white light over the broadcasting camera and stood in front of the giantess, but slightly off angle so that the image only captured one of her giant feet and shins in the background. 

 

The studio had told them to avoid any obscene images, although he had several other cameras capturing her activities in full 4K resolution. 

 

"I'm here, standing in front of Conical Square and Conical Tower, in an unprecedented and, until today, an impossibility…" he paused for breath, the studio would be playing footage that they had sanitised a few minutes ago over Bernie's speaking. "An unknown giant naked woman has stormed the city, after seemingly appearing from nowhere. She has left a path of destruction in her wake. In the last few minutes we have witnessed her approaching Conical Tower, and she has grabbed hold of it and has started to use it for obscene and indecent purposes…" 

 

"Oh my god!" Someone screeched nearby. Bernie swung to look behind, just in time to see the top two thirds of the Conical Tower get torn away from the bottom third with a loud tearing, rending and crunching sound. 

 

Debris poured out of the exposed base of the tower as it was lifted upwards. The giantess held the tower in both hands and pumped the dildo shaped building vigorously inside herself. 

 

"Yeah, go on lady, go at it!" Someone shouted; leering at the scene.

 

"Shut it asshole, there are people still in there!" Someone else shouted at him.

 

"Wheey!" He shouted back. "I would love to be inside her giant pussy!"

 

"Go on then, run over and offer your services," the person retorted. 

 

"I bet even at your normal size you couldn't service a woman!" A muscular man shouted towards the guy and it stopped further leering remarks from him. 

 

Debris continued to fall from the tower as the giantess pumped and masturbated vigorously. She was moaning loudly, her voice filled the air, it was so loud. 

 

*

 

Laura's eyes fluttered open, she glanced at the ceiling and sighed in satisfaction. She had felt like she had such a deep sleep.

 

Her feet were quite stiff and sore. 

 

Then she realised that her pussy also felt quite sore. 

 

She reached down between her legs and to her surprise she felt something hard and round. 

 

She gripped onto it with her hand. 

 

It was heavy as well. 

 

She tightened her grip on it and lifted it up. 

 

She felt little bits of contents dropping onto her pussy, thighs and crotch as she lifted the object up to look at what it was. 

 

She lifted it up in front of her face and examined it more closely. 

 

It looked very familiar. 

 

Then she realised that the soreness of her pussy explained why the object was down there. 

 

She established that she had used the object to pleasure herself. 

 

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. 

 

What is it? It looked like a model building of the Conical Tower. At least two thirds of it, the bottom part was torn off. It was like it had been ripped away. 

 

She rotated the building and looked inside, peering closely. She was amazed at the intricate detail of the model. She couldn't believe the workmanship, the level of detail that someone had gone to in order to create this model. 

 

She tipped it forwards so the dome was facing down and loads of furniture and contents crashed into the inside of the glass ceiling with a loud clattering sound. 

 

She was amazed at the detail of it all. 

 

She spotted movement inside what appeared to be the sky bar. 

 

She brought the top of the tower even more closely to her face and examined the contents. She could have sworn she saw something moving inside. 

 

She couldn't see too well in the dim light of her bedroom.

 

Then some of the glazed roof panels popped out and landed on her chest. She watched them fall and land then she looked back at the roof, a tiny wriggling creature was hanging out of one of the window frame mullions. 


She brushed her chest clear of the debris and then very gently tipped the top of the tower down like shaking a large salt shaker. 

The tiny creature let go and fell from the tower down to Laura’s breast. Laura could have sworn that she even heard a tiny miniscule scream as it fell.

 

The tiny thing collapsed on her skin. She wondered what it was, some kind of bug?




 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is a work in progress. Hopefully you've had a chance to read the first part of my new story, I've only started writing it, I've mapped out some content, but I am interested to know what you think should happen next after Part 1... I've put some options below, but open to suggestions, please Private Message or email me Richard.ch.davies@gmail.com any suggestions.

Poll link is here, the poll is free and publicly accessible for all:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription


Or

Check out my Patreon site for more stories like this, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess