- Text Size +

"We are looking for the suspect…" the Chief continued. 

 

Laura started to panic. 

 

What should she do? This wasn't her fault. She had been asleep. She had been completely unaware of her own actions.

 

She looked down at her hands, there were tiny red specs on her right hand, smudges of the tiny squished dead humans… there was literally blood on her hands and she didn't know how any of this had happened. 

 

Did she have superpowers? Was she cursed or possessed? Was this Satan's work? Or a higher power?

 

Was she really a god in human form? 

 

Her mind flashed to weird and wonderful conclusions.  

 

She had no answers, but she definitely didn't want to become someone's lab experiment. They would cut her open and dissect her to work out what was wrong with her. 

 

She… she thought about what to do next. 

 

She looked back at the tower. It was evidence… evidence of her crimes.

 

She had to get rid of it…

 

But that was surely then evidence of her guilty conscience?

 

She should turn herself in, her other part of her mind said assertively. 

 

No, the other part said, they will never understand, you'll be locked up and drugged forever… not, hide the evidence… destroy it. 

 

She slowly approached the broken tower that was lying on its side on her bed. 

 

She crouched down closer to it and looked through the sky bar, there were still people inside in there, peering up at her in terror. 

 

Her mind was racing. What should she do? 

 

She glanced down the bed and saw two tiny specs running towards the bed sheet.

 

"Oh no you don't," she said gently and brought out her card again to scoop them up. 

 

*

 

Becca screamed as a giant credit card swooped right down in front of her, stopping her dead in her tracks. Ryan slammed into it as well. There was a giant thumbnail holding the top of the card above them, the card immediately started sliding beneath them, knocking them off their feet and forcing them to collapse against the card.

 

Becca looked back in horror, the giantess had caught them, she had scooped them up on a card like it was a little spatula and was carrying them back.

 

Becca screamed again as they were tipped into a Jewellery box full of terrified people.

 

*

 

Laura had decided that the best solution was to pack all of her essentials as quickly as possible and get out of the city as soon as possible. 

 

She placed the tower in her violin case and zipped it up. She surrounded it with padding with her socks, panties, anything else that would pad it out. 

 

Then she taped over any holes in the building with a few layers of sticky tape. It wouldn't help people if they escaped. 

 

She put the jewellery box with her collection of tiny people in her bag and left her apartment; maybe for good. She looked around as she left.

 

She felt incredibly sad to have to abandon her own apartment.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.