- Text Size +

It was terrifying how small Ryan and Becca were in comparison to the giant leg that was next to them; and the bed itself. 

 

They hadn't worked out what to do when they got to her giant foot which towered into the air ahead of them. 

 

Her foot alone was several building stories high. 

 

Ryan looked up at her huge toes in utter awe and terror. 

 

They reached her foot and both stopped and turned back to see that the giantess was examining the tower building closely. 

 

She was half sitting up, they saw her face, she looked… normal… human… she was beautiful but she looked human. 

 

How was this possible? 

 

Then the giantess suddenly sat up abruptly. 

 

The giant foot moved slightly, she placed the tower down on the bed surface with a crunching sound and turned around. 

 

Her giant foot lifted into the air, swooping above them, causing them to duck instinctively, but it was already about twenty metres above them as it swung over them and disappeared over the edge of the bed as the giantess sat up. 

 

*

 

Laura grabbed for the TV remote. The TV was on the wall at the end of her bed. 

 

She quickly switched on the news. If this had actually happened there would be…

 

Her mouth gaped at what she saw.  There was footage of helicopters flying over the broken mess of the rest of the Conical Tower, fire fighters wading through the rubble. 

 

Then the footage panned out to show the destruction of the city. 

 

It wasn't possible… not this isn't possible. 

 

Her hand slapped against her mouth as she gasped. Her eyes started to fill with tears. 

 

Her heart was racing. 

 

She ran to the window and threw open the curtains and pulled up the venetian blind and looked out across the city. Her apartment building had a great view from the outskirts of the city looking in. 

 

*

 

They watched in absolute horror as the giantess stood up and clicked on the TV. The sound of the TV on the wall at the end of her bed was loud and disturbing to the tiny Ryan and Becca; they watched the news to see what was unfolding. 

 

They saw as the giantess stomped over to the window and opened the curtain and blind. 

 

The light that flooded inside revealed, in full daylight, the reality of this situation. They looked around in consternation as they realised that they were inside a giant bedroom; everything was completely huge. 

 

Then they looked back at the TV and saw that the Conical Tower had been torn apart and the top two thirds were missing.

 

Ryan looked back at the tower that sat crumbled on the bed nearby; then back at the screen. 

 

Becca dropped to her knees, sobbing. 

 

"How… how is this possible?" Ryan asked in shock. One moment they were normal sized and this giantess was stomping through the city, then she had literally used the building with them inside it as a dildo. 

 

Now… what, she was normal size again and they were somehow shrunken down to micro size? 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription