- Text Size +

They watched in silent horror as the tower swooped up into the air and was carried back towards the giant hips and up and over the huge crotch. 

 

There was a louder scream and they saw a tiny wriggling body falling from the tower. 

 

Ryan winced; the timing couldn't have been much worse. He saw where they were falling. Directly over the hairy jungle of the giant sexual organ.  He recalled how strong it smelled being nearer to it, they were landing on it…

 

The tower continued, unabated, the giant didn't seem to notice the plight of the miniscule people. 

 

The tiny person fell through a few giant hairs, pulling a few down with them, bending the hairs as they fell and then landed on one of the giant labia lips. 

 

Ryan watched, it seemed to happen in slow motion, as the tiny person started trying to climb down the face of the giant vagina; holding onto the base of the large hairs for support. 

 

The giantess's huge hand suddenly appeared above; the tiny person was oblivious to it. The giant fingers curled down and descended and engulfed the tiny person. 

 

The fingernails started to loudly scratch up and down the face of the pussy. 

 

The tiny person could just be seen on the tip of the middle finger pad, just before it scratched the mouth of the giant pussy. 

 

The tiny person screamed in the opening and then they were pushed inside by the giant fingertip with a wet squelching sound. 

 

The giantess seemed completely unaware of any of this happening. She was just scratching an itch. 

 

The giant fingers rubbed at the pussy a bit more and then the giant hand lifted back up and joined the other hand in holding the Conical Tower. 

 

"C'mon, we need to get outta here!" Ryan tugged on Becca, she didn't resist and they kept running as fast as they could. 

 

*

 

As soon as Laura brushed her skin against it the tiny thing suddenly leapt up and started running away across her left breast. It caught Laura by surprise and she tried to grab hold of it, but as she tried to grab it between her fingertips there was a dark red splat between her fingertips.

Laura winced. Whatever it was, probably a tiny insect, she had squished it by accident. She hadn’t meant to.

She lifted her fingertips right up to her face between her eyes and looked at it closely. As she stared she could have sworn that the tiny squished body looked… well… human…

As she looked at the tiny human looking form, she then glanced back at the Conical Tower, her mind was whirling. 

An intense headache suddenly pulsed through her brain and her skin felt like it was humming and trembling. 

 

"Ahhh!" She clutched at her forehead for a moment until the pain subsided. Was she having a stroke or a nervous breakdown? Maybe she was still dreaming? Yes… that was it. 

 

She pinched her arm.

 

"Ow!" That hurt. She was awake.

 

Then memories started to flood back into her head. She was starting to remember. 

 

When she had initially woken up, she had thought it was just a really vivid dream. 

 

Now she remembered. She had walked through the city, but she had been so horny. 

 

She had felt like she was half awake. It felt like she was sleep walking. 

 

She had been known to sleep walk before. She had found herself in strange places, not just in her own apartment, but outside. It had been really scary waking up in weird situations. 

 

She remembered sleep walking around loads of tall buildings in the city. It had been like walking through a model village. People screaming, lots of noises. 

 

Then she had got really horny from the feeling of power and supremacy over such a tiny city. 

 

That was when she approached the Conical Tower. 

 

She sat bolt upright and stared at the tower in disbelief… no… no way. That's completely impossible. 

 

Laura shook her head. She couldn't comprehend this. It was clearly a really vivid dream she had been having last night… 

 

She lifted up and tipped the tower forwards and a stream of tiny bits fell out through the holes in the top. They landed on her belly and chest. She watched the tiny tumbling things that were moving and squirming.

 

They looked like…

 

No… this was ridiculous… this was impossible. 

 

How could she have been over 500ft tall, taller than the tallest of the city skyscrapers, one moment and then normal size again? Then how could a 200 ft tall tower be its height one moment and then shrunk down to a matter of inches the next moment? 

 

It completely bemused her and hurt her head just thinking about it. 

 

This was all so weird and impossible.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription