- Text Size +




Gilly looked around as she casually strolled away from her triumphant meeting, negotiating the surrender of her first country had been a bit of a rush, though easier than she’d imagined, and a little more anticlimactic. She remembered half paying attention during high school history, janky videos of the ceremony for the end of world war 2, the defeated…(Japanese?) diplomats filing past and signing the surrender. Then the photos of New York after with parades and street parties, she wondered what it would be like now when footage of their capitulation spread on the news, she resolved to pay the “big” apple a visit at some point. 


The thought of parties brought a new idea into her head, she looked around, hoping to find a decent size city, she wasn’t sure which direction she’d turned after leaving the delegation, if she’d turned east she’d be knee deep in the Atlantic so it was north, south, or east, not that knowing would have helped too much, she couldn’t recall what was close by in either direction. She hoped south, Florida had always looked nice, though at her size it would take an army to apply sunscreen.


Returning to the thought at hand though she looked around, her height allowing her to see further than if she’d been at ground level, especially over hills (or small bumps as they appeared to her now) she could see a reasonable collection of buildings a couple of miles ahead, continuing her leisurely stroll she made for the settlement. As she approached it came more into view, a city about the same as her previous conquest “perfect!” she thought, smiling as she approached.


****


The city was as silent as it was possible to be, in a bygone age people would have huddled around TV stores watching the footage, as it was they huddled in sports bars or at home watching the news come in. But the effect was much the same, complete shock and speechlessness, people had dismissed the first reports of Gilly’s ascension as clever CGI trickery, a publicity stunt for a new movie? Some college film students cleverly placing a few clips and watching them go viral? But as the day went on and the clips became full news reels, it became obvious this was no joke. They’d watched with baited breath as the military had tried to end this impossible woman, then watched the horror as they not only failed but made things 10x worse (a wry news caster made the joke her growth had only been 8x her previous height so surely not 10x, he was promptly fired). Then they’d watched the incredibly one sided meeting in which this heavily accented ginger haired monster had declared herself a goddess.


The silence was broken now, it was faint at first but soon the rhythmic thuds of her steps became impossible to ignore. Now, like in the sci-fi classic Jurassic Park, glasses of water and beer around town were shaken by the tremors of her footfalls. Watching on the news they could see her coming, as a train of helicopters followed from a safe distance, it was odd to see their city from this angle, half obscured by a naked, freckled back, her ample breasts occasionally swaying into view, a small jiggle in her generously curvy waist and ass. Watching their potential destruction slowly approach.


****


“So where exactly am I?” Gilly wondered aloud to no one in particular. “Be nice to know who I’m speaking to, even if it doesn’t really matter, right?” She chuckled at her own joke. Seeing a highway overpass to her right she carefully approached, not wanting to damage the roads too much, yet, she knelt, trying to get a closer look at the big traffic signs American cities seemed to have, she had to lean in closer, bending at her waist, her huge breasts hanging pendulously downward over the highway. “Charleston?” the big sign’s font was apparently too small for her to confidently make out, but she was pretty sure, and that sounded like somewhere nearby on a map. “North? Oh well, Florida will have to wait!” She was about to pull herself back up to kneeling when she noticed, her thick red hair had fallen into the road when she leaned forwards, the heavy locks covering both sides of the road. “Jeez, even when I’m TRYING to be gentle you just can’t take it!” She giggled as she flicked her head back dramatically. The 40 family cars and at least 10 semi truck ensnared in her hair were catapulted upwards, some were thrown several miles behind her by the force, but some couldn’t escape the thick strands and remained in her hair, either way the force of the flick was too much for the occupants, those with seatbelts on were subject to G’s beyond what was survivable, way beyond high performance fighter pilots or shuttle astronauts, those who had had seatbelts broke every bone in their bodies as they were thrown violently around the inside of their vehicle.


“At least the road wasn’t damaged, you’ll thank me for that later!” She stood back up, a slight smirk on her lips and mischief in her deep green eyes. She decided this was as good a time as any to make her first demand, her voice would carry across the city, and the news helicopters would broadcast her words, if the volume didn’t blow out their microphones. “Ow’do Charleston!” she paused for dramatic effect, not expecting any reply she’d be able to hear. She could see below the streets starting to move a bit more as people flooded from bars and homes, either to hear what she had to say or, more likely, to try to flee to less densely populated areas before she started. “I’m sure you saw I’ve had a busy day, subduing t’most power country is thirsty work after all! I want a drink to celebrate, wine or beer would be best!” She smiled down at them almost innocently as she placed her order. Reaching down she cupped her massive breasts seductively “Now I’m sure you can imagine I’ve never had to wait more than a minute or two at the pub…” she purred and pulled her nipples gently “but I imagine this will be a big order to fill, so I’ll wait 30 minutes…but I don’t have a watch my size so I’ll just have to guess what that is, and I’ve never been patient! Send up some fireworks or summot when it’s done so I know, I’m going to take a bath while I wait.” With that she turned away and headed towards the sea, stepping down into the cool waters of the Atlantic she shivered a little, sending ripples out which became large waves to rock the ships at anchor in Charleston harbour, and flood over the waterfront inundating seaside homes and businesses, the sea was barely covering her shins but she sank down into it as best she could. The water was warmer than she’d actually expected though and she soon got used to it and begun to rinse the sweat and debris of her little rampage off her body, making sure to untangle the cars from the knots in her hair. She’d spent most of her uni days drinking and partying rather than studying so she found herself looking forward to her drink. She didn’t suppose they’d have enough in the city to get her truly drunk, and that would be a dangerous condition at her current size. She giggled a little at the image and wondered if the Russian Vodka industry could produce enough, maybe one day she’d find out.


****


Charleston breathed a collective sigh of relief as she spoke, most of them expecting a quick but humiliating death as she repeated her earlier display. Then as realization dawned, panic started to break out, no one knew how they’d ever get that much liquor together, in just 30ish minutes, if there was even that much in the city. Hell even finding something to make a glass would be hard, at her previous height a water tower might have done for a shot, but now it would barely even be a taste.


The city council had already assembled as she started her approach and quickly started drawing up plans, with no way of building a cup in time it was decided a cruise ship in the harbour could be cut open, the hull was probably big enough, and surely if it was designed to keep water out it could keep wine in. All other work was halted, and thousands were rounded up by the police to labour on the project, most came willingly, knowing the alternative. All health and safety rules were immediately suspended as speed was key to all their survival. 


Cranes moved in quickly to lift the massive vessel out of the water, tipping it onto its stern proved difficult but eventually they managed, with the loss of only a couple of cranes, their crews, and a harbour side warehouse which was in the way. All the while Gilly watched and scrubbed her pale skin, laughing at how easy it would be for her to lift the ship clean out of the water and turn it on its end. What she could do one handed in 10 seconds had taken crews working with lethal haste a full 10 minutes. She could have helped them hell it was almost in arms reach, but they had to know her whims must be fulfilled, their world existed to satisfy even her slightest wish. “Times tickin’ loves” she smirked, watching them panic. Once the mighty ship was upright welders and metal fabricators swarmed on lifts and craned up platforms to begin cutting the hull with frantic speed, sparks flying from the superstructure as they worked. All the while trucks were starting to arrive with wine from all over the city and surrounding areas, to speed up the process teams gathered to empty bottle after bottle into vats which were craned up to ventilation and access hatches to be poured in even as the bow was cut away. 


Throughout the city trucks made the rounds from liquor stores to bars and clubs, gathering every drop of wine they could find. Police raided private collections in a manner not seen since prohibition, several high level sommeliers and wine aficionados had to be detained, and one even shot for refusing to surrender their most prized bottles, the police took it all, cheap corner shop reds were piled into crates with $10,000 a bottle vintages and driven carefully down to the waterfront. All the while Gilly watched with giddy curiosity, the whole city of Charleston labouring tirelessly to pour her a single glass (well cruise liner) of wine. She was so engrossed in the spectacle she wasn’t even sure of the time when a sudden flurry of fireworks indicated their completion, 28 minutes and 34 seconds since giving them her order Gilly had her drink. “Not bad!” she beamed as she stood, and walked closer, watching as they fled their construction project as the waves she created rose up above the harbour. She carefully reached out, the hull of the ship more delicate than a wine glass, closing her fingers around it she felt it deform slightly, bringing it to her lips she sipped, tasting the sweet red wine they’d made for her, Gilly didn’t even pretend to know anything about wine, she frequently showed up at parties with the cheapest thing the supermarket had to offer, and often humiliated her dates in restaurants with her orders, but now some of the oldest collections in the American South had been combined to make a drink just for her. “Ow much do I owe?” she asked, casually curious how much her little whim had actually cost, not that money had any real meaning for her now, “let me know, and put it on the tab” she giggled, taking another deep swig of wine. Inside the “glass” bits of furniture and ship fittings floated, as well as a few dazed construction workers who had been washed in while cutting away the hull, Gilly barely noticed them as she  drank deeply, swallowing them all whole. Half way through she raised the ship high into the air and proclaimed “here’s to the fall of ‘Merica, and the rise of your new goddess, and the start of Gilly’s world tour”. She gave a fake cheer and drained the “glass” as the last drops poured out of the ship into her mouth she closed her fist, crushing the hull in on itself and carefully rested it back on the harbour district, crushing another warehouse and adding to her bar tab. “So? What’s the damage? Can little Gilly afford another drink?” she smirked down at them.