- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things are really getting out of hand... and maybe that's a good thing~ Will the Law catch up with the Empress? How many more Giantesses will she get in the next few days? 



Chapter 2



-Gail Fairweather: The Empress of Increase'



6 with a D cup: A little bit gothic, a lot-a-bit way into giant chicks!



-Jackie Jonesberg: Capricious Country Cowgirl20 Feet tall with a rack that could make a demon cry!



-Katherine 'Kat' Hunt: Sensible, Nerdy, A bit shy



30 feet tall with legs for weeks...maybe months...



-The witching hour



Bam! Bam! Bam!

"Open up! We know you're in there, Gail!"

"Get your ass out here, Fairweather!" Don't make us break down the door!"

“Hmm...huh?” Gail opened her eyes slowly and groaned softly. “What the hell...where... ” She was wedged between two pairs of the softest, warmest things she’d ever laid down on, and someone...a few someones, were angrily shouting through the door. Five seconds of utter confusion was immediately followed by a stark realization as Gail’s eyes shot open in the darkness.

Fuck! They’re here for my hide!

The shouting and threats outside intensified as someone began banging on the closed barn door. The four breasts that enveloped the dismayed goth were pressed so tightly together that they were almost one unit, though the overgrown woman on the right was far smaller than the one to Gail’s left. Both women were breathing softly, facing each other like two gigantic mother hens cradling their baby...except in this case, the baby was a young IT programmer with mysterious super powers who might have been in way over her head.

“Open the fuck up!” An irate male voice screeched as the pounding grew to a deep thud, “Last chance!”

I need to wake the girls! Gail tried to get up, but found that several hundred pounds of boobage was difficult to escape from. We gotta get out of here!

The dark haired woman was about to raise her voice, but in the almost total darkness of the large barn, she saw Jackie’s eyebrow twitch.

“Unng...who...who the hell is makin’ all that noise... ” Gail blinked and hissed up at the 20 foot tall woman, “Jackie! There’s a mob here! Don’t make any sudden movements, we should make a plan to... ” “What have you done with my daughter you monster!!” A shrill female voice pierced through from the outside, grating as it was startling, and Katherine stirred.

“Huh...m-mom?”

“Oh fuck... ” Gail took a deep breath. “Kathy, try to stay calm, we’re just dealing with a... ” “What...the FUCK is all that noise?!” Jackie growled loudly, forcing Gail to cover her ears.

“Jackie! Is that you?! It’s your brother, Clint! I’m here to save you!”

Katherine stirred and sat up slowly, bringing her hands up to her breasts to cradle her new mistress, “What...what’s going on?”

Jackie sat up in turn and scowled in the darkness, “Clint! Go away! All y’all leave us the fuck alone! Get the hell out of here before I trample all of you!”

Well...so much for tact...  Gail thought as she adjusted herself in Kat’s hands.

“We’re coming in! That’s enough of this shit!” Another voice screamed as the sound of some sort of power tool could be heard.

“Shit, they’re not gonna let us explain anything,” Gail sighed. “You guys should just turn me in so you can... ” ‘We’re leaving,” Kat said flatly as she rose. The ceiling wasn’t high enough to accommodate her entire height, so she was forced to hunch over. “I can’t speak for Jackie, but I’ll follow you anywhere, Master.”

“You think I won’t?” Jackie scoffed in irritation. “I was fuckin’ finished with this town anyway, and FUCK YOU CLINT!” Jackie roared, “I don’t need no saving from you or no one!”

“That’s...you guys... ” Gail smirked as her chest warmed, “Thanks! But...where are we gonna go?”

“The old track,” Jackie said firmly as she stretched.

“Oh yes, the old track,” Katherine agreed as she held the comparatively tiny woman to her bosom. “I don’t wanna hurt anyone, though, I just... ” “I’ll take care of the mob. Once they’re cleared out, you run with Gail and I’ll catch up.” Jackie giggled, “Don’t worry, Kitty Kat, I’m not gonna hurt no one, just give em’ a bit of a scare.”

The next few moments happened so quickly that Gail only had time for one thought, I think...they really will do anything for me...  Jackie took a step forward, took hold of the large sliding door, then Gail winced as an army of headlights flashed in her face.

“Yippee ki-yay, mothefuckers!”



Mrs. Hunt was pretty enough for a woman approaching 60, but her dignified crow’s feet had never been so poignantly stretched until the moment a naked, 20 foot tall blonde crashed out of the barn and started swearin’ and swingin’.

“Ah... ” Only a squeak escaped from the woman’s mouth as she stumbled backwards and crab-crawled away from the boisterous scene. Burly country boys were being tossed as easily as old, soggy dishrags, people were screaming, a shotgun boomed. The woman...giant...monster, whatever she was, was laughing and growling, her huge breasts and ass jiggling everywhere as she stomped and kicked.

"Fuck you, Clint! Fuck you Jim! And fuck YOU Charlie, I told you to get the crew cab, you cheap ass son of a bitch!"

Mrs. Hunt watched in horror as the screaming giant curled her fingers beneath the front bumper of Charlie's new pickup and flipped it with a grunt. The truck was tossed up like a toy, doing a flip and a half, before crashing to the ground, bed down, it's headlights still shining towards the open bar.

Mrs. Hunt was finally about to scream when those same headlights illuminated something that shut her up again.

Katherine Hunt, 30 feet tall, naked, grinning wildly, stooped out of the barn and went off like a bullet, clutching something to her massive chest while she leapt over a group of shouting men.

"Kathy!" The girl's mother shouted as she reached out to the fleeing giant. Despite her anguish, shock and fear, her lips muttered as her daughter disappeared into the moonlit night, "Where did those boobs come from... "



-1 hour later



“Woo! Hell yeah! My heart is still racing!”

“I can’t believe we did it! I’m finally free!” Gail’s ear to ear smile was illuminated by a bright white three quarter moon as she rode atop Kat’s shoulder, using the woman’s neck and hair as a brace. They’d been running for almost 45 minutes, dashing through the countryside like imposed found-footage creatures as they stole through thousands of acres of crops and farmland. The goth had simply enjoyed the ride, the wind whipping her hair around her face as she struggled to breath from the pace. The three had headed straight to an old, unused railtrack that Jackie insisted would still lead them to Gail’s home, which was at least a hundred miles away. Gail had her doubts, but she wasn’t a local, and she wasn’t in a position to question her new charge, so she decided to take the time to think and process what was happening. Once they’d slowed, the two country girls, Kat towering over Jackie by nearly a full arm’s length, talked, laughed and reminisced for several minutes. Gail noticed that they didn’t seem out of breath in the slightest, and to her relief, Jackie was unharmed by pushing through the mob.

“I think your ma was there,” Jackie told the ex-librarian after they’d calmed a bit.

“Yeah...I heard her,” the still adorable yet busty, bookish brunette smiled sadly, “She always did want me to fill out a bit. Is this enough, you think?”

The comment incited a round of snickering from everyone, but Gail felt just a small tinge of guilt.

I wonder if I... 

“Don’t worry about it, Mistress,” Kat spoke softly to the woman sitting on her shoulder, “I can guess what you might be thinking, but I want this. This is still the happiest day...night, of my life, and my parents never really accepted me, even when I was flat and regular sized." “People just wanted me around for my tits,” Jackie cut in with a giggle, “Never paid no mind to my brain or anything I had to say. Welp, anyway, I’m all tits now, but something tells me they didn’t really want me around anyway, hm?” Gail chuckled and shrugged as she hugged Kat’s sweet smelling neck, “Okay...so this is a ride or die kind of situation; I can dig it..”

“Hell yeah, nobody’s gonna touch my mistress,” Jackie grinded her fist into her palm, “I’d like to see em’ try.”

“Careful what you wish for,” Kat giggled as the moon reflected in her eyes, “If we’re not careful they’ll be sending tanks after us.”

“Psh, fuck a tank,” Jackie licked her lips and spanked Kat, “Literally. If Gail made you a bit taller you’d be using the damn thing as a dildo!”

Katherine’s pale face turned beet red, “I am NOT shoving a tank up my cooch, Jackie!”

“Not the whole thing, just the gun part. It’s not like it would be loaded or anything... ” “Jackie, what the hell?” Kat coughed, “That’s not the point, I... ” Gail mused as her two giantesses had an in depth conversation about what objects could be used as dildos with their current height. She stared straight ahead, more or less down at the endless track that cut through rows and rows of unkempt foliage and trees.

Even if they're invincible, I need to give them a place to stay...a safe place...  They went on for another hour or so, Gail taking a short break to pee behind a bush. She asked the girls if they needed to go, but they looked at each other, shrugged, laughed and shook their heads.

"I don't need to go...I don't think I've gone since before I changed."

"Me neither," Kat agreed, "Not hungry, either."

"Hmmm...okay... " Gail went off to do her business as she winced. They're bulletproof, they want to serve me, and they don't need to eat much or at all, let alone take a piss...I wonder what else has changed?



Just a bit before sunrise, Gail checked her phone and was amazed to see how much ground they'd covered. She assumed they'd be walking all day, but at the pace they were moving at, she could be back at her apartment in the city by noon. The track was mostly clear, but every few miles there were remnants of old equipment and even a few abandoned pieces of machinery and train cars. Jackie picked one up just to see if she could, and she laughed as she hefted it with a grunt and tossed it towards a group of unfortunate trees. The train car crashed into the wooded area, creaking and rolling a few times as the cacophony broke through the early morning darkness.

"Ha, piece of cake!"

"I could throw it a lot further," Kat said with a secretive smile.

"Duh, you're like, waaay bigger than me!" Jackie pouted as she crossed her wide arms over her chest, "Gail, could you grow me to Kat's height? Is that something you... " "Don't be such a sore loser, Jackie; it's not my fault I got more height than you," Kat laughed. "Besides, I'm way bigger than you, but your boobs are just as big as mine are! If you grow another ten feet, your tits will be way, way, bigger than mine! Where's the fairness in that?"

Gail was having a great time listening to her girls argue, so she didn't notice the old shopping cart full of junk sitting beside an unused rail cart they were approaching.

"Okay, here see, I'll show you, I'm not really that much stronger than you," Katherine stooped a bit as she wrapped her hands around the rusty, graffiti covered cart and began to lift it, "I'll try to throw it past that... " "Aieeeeeeee! There's someone in here! Wahhhh!"

The two giants blinked at each other as Gail's eyes widened. Katherine was holding the old train car about five feet off the ground, and a small figure jumped out of it as she set it back down.

"What the fuck!" Whoever had jumped out of the cart grunted as they dusted off their knees. Their back was turned to the three, and they spoke before spinning around.

"This place has been untouched for years and now you decide to bring machinery to...eep... " "Um...hi," Katherine smiled.

The figure, a person dressed in grimy, oversized clothes pointed as their mouth fell open, "G...g...guh... " "Don't piss yourself," Jackie stepped up to Katherine and looked down, "We ain't gonna eat you, boy."

"G...g...boy?!" The vagrant looking person stomped, "I'm a GIRL! How dare you! That's the third time this week!"

Gail petted Kat's neck and whispered to her, and the giantess carried her down to the angry girl.

"Hey, I'm Gail," the goth spoke quickly, not wanting the girl to run away, "We were just passing through, sorry about... " "Passing through with two fucking GIANTS?!" Now that Gail was closer, she could see the feminine features hidden under the pile of used clothes the homeless girl was wearing, "You...they...  what the hell is going on?! I've been clean for months, this shouldn't be... " "Relax, you're not high or drunk," Gail laughed, "Well, maybe you are, but it's not making you see things. I would explain, but I'm not sure you'd understand. Sorry about almost killing you, by the way."

The homeless girl blinked. There were a few strands of dirty blonde hair wisping out from her hoodie, and she took a step closer and crossed her arms, "I've been homeless for almost two years: almost dying is pretty normal for me. If you don't think I'll believe your story, try me...at this point, I've heard it all."

"Oh?" Gail thought for a moment as she looked the girl over.

She's cute! Sure, in a raggedy Ann kind of way, but still...  "Okay kid, I guess you've already seen my giants so it doesn't matter if I tell you or not. In a nutshell... " Gail retold the short story within a few sentences, being sure to add that it wasn't her intention to grow Kat as big as she had.

The homeless girl blinked once the story was over, "For real?"

"Yup, for real. Anyway, sorry for disturbing your...homelesness. We'll just be... " "Hold on!" The girl stuck out her palm and stomped, "You wake me up in the middle of the... " she glanced up at the sky, "Dawn. You shake the hell out of me and almost kill me with your huge, nudie minions, then you just leave?"

"You gonna try to stop us?" Gail raised a brow and grinned.

"Well...no, but...but... " the girl took a deep breath, "Do you think...you could turn me into a giant, too?"

It was Gail's turn to gawk, "Huh?"

"Yeah... " the homeless girl coughed, "I think that would be dope. No more digging for food, no more bullying...I could live at the beach and eat fish! Anyway, it can't be any worse than this!" She raised her head and tossed back her hoodie, revealing a pretty yet worn face that looked much younger than the setting around it, "I'm Apple. Yes, that's my real name, my mom was a fucking hippie. Look...Gail. I don't have anything to give you in return, but if you like...wanna try your voodoo out on me, I'm game for it. Seems like you could use the practice."

Gail blinked as a prickle of excitement stabbed through her, It seems kind of reckless to just be turning random girls into giants, but...hmm...  Once again, the goth's 'better judgement' spoke against it, but its voice was far more distant in her head as she grinned, "I'll...consider it. What's in it for me?"

Apple furrowed her brow and stomped, "That's not fair, and you know it! I don't got shit to my name, but I promise, I'll... " "Hey, chill out, I'm just fucking with you, girl," Gail snickered and put her hand on her hip, "How big do you wanna be? I'll be straight with you: I'm still figuring this out, so you're not wrong, I probably do need the practice. I can't guarantee your safety, and I'm pretty sure, at least for now, that I won't be able to turn you back."

Apple shrugged, "We're all gonna die someday, why not for science? Let's see...I wanna be big enough to where no one will fuck with me, but not so big that I can't fit in most buildings, so...fifteen feet?"

"Damn, okay, nobody can say you don't have balls," Gail shrugged in reply. "So... " the now purple eyed woman looked up at Jackie and pawed her chin, "About half of Jackie's size... or a little less...okay."

Kat giggled and nudged Jackie's shoulder, which was lower than her elbow, "Oooh, you won't be the smallest anymore, Jackie!"

"Shut up!" The cowgirl crossed her arms and harrumphed, but couldn't hide a begrudging grin.

"You sure you wanna do this, kid?" Gail stepped towards the girl and gave her a look.

"For the last time, yes, and I'm not a kid: I'm nineteen...or twenty, can't remember. Anyway, I'm old enough to have been screwed over by life several times over, and I'm ready to screw it back, so hit me with your asteroid, radioactive voodoo!"

Gail pursed her lips as she summoned the purple energy into her hand, "Okay...here goes... " Apple closed her eyes as Gail reached out to her, but the woman stopped suddenly, Wait a minute... let's fucking figure it out this time. Fifteen feet...so...just one finger? Here we go...  Gail's heart fluttered as she closed her fist and extended just her index, settling it's faintly glowing pad into the dirty girl's shoulder.

The goth inhaled sharply as her eyes opened widely. It was different than before: she could actually feel the energy leaving her body, siphoning into the homeless girl with a fast, warm pulse. After only a few seconds, she pulled her hand away instinctively, stepping back before pulling the energy back inside her body like slipping a gun back into its holster.

Apple opened her eyes, and no one spoke for a solid ten seconds.

"Is it working?" Apple finally muttered as she touched her shoulder, "It feels kinda warm, but...oh...shit... " Gail swallowed hard as her pussy clenched. Apple's eyes went huge as her mouth fell open, and the anticipation alone for the scene that would unfold was climax inducing in and of itself.

"W-wait...hang on...this is...oookay! Oh god...I...I... " Apple did a little hopscotch with her feet, almost like she had to pee badly, but the blush that rose to get cheeks said that she was clutching her groin for a very different reason.

"Five bucks says she's gonna cum twice before she rips outta all her clothes... " Jackie whispered to Kat.

"Only twice?" Kat giggled in excitement as she looked down at the tiny thing in front of her and bit her lip, "That girl's about to experience heaven for the first time in her life... " Two giants and one normal sized goth watched the homeless girl writhe, dance and grit her teeth for nearly thirty seconds as her dumpy outfit began to shift. The clothes Apple was wearing were already several sizes too large for her, but by the sixty second mark, her hips and sides could be seen through the thick fabric.

"Ooooh fu...no n-no...  I'm not...  it's not...ah!" Apple finally gasped as she looked up at Gail in alarm, "W-why...why does it feel so GOOD?!"

Gail said nothing as she grinned and felt herself soak through her panties for the tenth time.

Apple's legs trembled as the band on her sweatpants began to stretch: her outfit was actually fitting her, now, but only for a few seconds before it became a little tight.

"I...my b-body... " Apple grunted as she struggled to stay upright, "It's on fire! So...t-tight! It's... getting tighter! I...I...  I'm gonna cum!"

All three women watched unblinkingly as the homeless girl finally fell to the ground, crammed her hand down her pants and proceeded to frig the ever living hell out of her clit.

"Yessss! God dammit, yes! Ah! Hahn! Fuck yes! What the fuckkk?!"

As tears started to roll down the girl's eyes, the tearing started...  "G-god! Still...oh shit, I'm... " Krickkk...  "Mother fucking... " Snikkkt...  "Cumming again!"

It started in the armpit seams of the hoodie: old, second hand thread snapping, binding, twisting until it popped. Down her arms the tear traveled as tiny veins of her skin were exposed. The hoodie clutched Apple's collarbone as the shape of her breasts pressed against the front, largely covered by her desperately swaying arm as she frantically smashed her clit.

"Fucking horse shit mother mary cunt bastard!!" The girl threw her head back, her dirty face covered in tears, "I CAN'T STOP CUMMING!"

Both Jackie's and Kat's enormously heavy chests heaved as they looked down at the writhing, growing girl. Kat's nipples hardened as Jackie hugged herself, and both of them were biting and licking their lips.

"Fuuu! Gawd! It won't stop! My pussy...my fuckin' pussy... " Apple's ass suddenly expanded in her sweats, seemingly at a faster rate than the rest of her body. A noticeably dark stain was blooming at her crotch, but the girl didn't seem to care about propriety as the side of her hoodie tore completely open on the left, revealing her ever widening side profile.

"She's almost nine feet... " Gail muttered as she resisted the urge to masturbate along with the growing girl. The goth didn't even question how she knew, but somehow, she could tell exactly how big Apple was getting, down to the precise bust measurements...  "Guhhh fuggg!"

Skrrrrk!

Her mind already on tits, Gail caught a glimpse of the girl's side boob as the other half of the hoodie popped open. The elastic at the sleeves and the pull string for the hood were the only reason the blown out garment was still clinging to the girl, but even those were beginning to stretch beyond their means. Gail practically drooled at Apple's perky, medium sized love muffins. She never would have guessed that such an attractive young woman was hidden beneath all that bagginess, but within seconds, Apple's tits went from 'medium' to decidedly large for her frame.

"Gohhhh! It's digging! It's cutting into me!" Apple brought her sticky hand out of what was left of her waist clinging sweats and grabbed her collar, "This stupid...fucking... " Snap! Snip! The cheap flip flops twisted around Apple's toes ricocheted along the tracks as they were literally popped away from her. Her overstretched sweats appeared to climb higher on her legs, but really, it was only because Apple's ass was doubling in size all over again...  "Fuck...these...CLOTHES!" The disgruntled girl screamed in horny rage as she grabbed the collar of her hoodie and yanked it in opposite directions. Now ten feet tall, the weakened material was no match for her strength, and Gail saw something that she could have watched a thousand times and never gotten bored from.



Glorious. Bouncing. Tits.



"Yes! Yehess!" Apple cried anew as she looked down and cupped her now double Ds, "What the fuck? Hell yes! Hell fucking yeah! Grow, baby, grow! I love it! Oooooh goddd, I love it sooo much! I could cum from this...bigger.. more!" Once again, all three women watched the girl make good on her word as Apple fondled her boobs and began to pluck and roll her fattening nipples between her fingers.

"Yeahyeahyeah! Fuckin'...c-cummingggg!"

For the first time since she'd gained her powers, Gail was actually present enough, mentally, to watch the growth as it unfolded. As Apple splashed fresh pussy juice into her now thigh high sweats and moaned like a whore, the goth took in as much detail as she could. Every inch...every part of her...inside and out...  It's evenly distributed! It has to grow everything: even their brain and their fucking heart! Can this really be possible? It doesn't matter...  I'm watching it happen right now! Apple climaxed again...then again...crying, kicking her bare feet against the dirt and gravel, pulling and tugging her swollen, pink nipples, kneading deep into her still expanding tits as her ass forced her sweats closer and closer to her sticky crotch.

"11 feet...12...13... " Gail whispered in awe to herself as she marked Apple's growth, "She's almost there...14... " "It's s-stuck!" The homeless girl whined as her ass and hips foomped out for the last time, driving her sweats up into her cooch like a thong. The thick material was wet from her persistent orgasms, and though it was stretched beyond anything that could be considered a garment, it was stubbornly remaining intact.

"Jackie, help her out, would you," Gail ordered absent mindedly.

"Yes, mistress," Jackie replied immediately, kneeling down in front of the flailing girl and taking hold of her waistband, wiggling her fingers in and pinching wherever she could.

"Get it off! It hurts! I wanna cum more! Just let me cummm! Please!"

Jackie giggled, "Hold your damn horses, girlie, I'm trying!"

After a few more seconds of struggle, The top heavy cowgirl gritted her teeth and attempted to rip the troublesome sweats in half.

Skik...skik...scrikkk!

"Unf!" Jackie fell backwards, landing on her generous ass as a small shockwave traveled through the ground.

"Oh god, thank you, THANK YOU!" Apple screamed, now completely naked, before resuming her furious masturbation.

"Uh... " Jackie flushed, only a few feet from the girl, "Sure?"

"Hnnh! Anh! Yeahn!" Apple whimpered, battering her plum sized clit mercilessly, like her life depended on it.



Gail and the two giantesses could only stare.



"Baby...oh baby...  I'm...yes...one more time...I need it...I NEED IT!" Apple screamed, seized, slammed her free hand into the gravel, then went silent, her body convulsing before she went limp.



Gail and her two giant women exchanged a look before a subtle yet familiar sound emanated from Apple.

"Is she...fucking sleeping?!" Jackie's mouth fell open.

"Shh, quiet down," Kat hissed. "The poor girl is obviously lonely and sexually starved. You might not know what that feels like, but I do... " the bookish giantess flushed as she realized what she was saying, "Anyway...we should let her sleep."

"What? We can't afford to wait around for her to wake up: we got shit to do!" Jackie replied, barely making an effort to keep her voice down. Gail stepped up to the sleeping mini giantess and smiled, stroking the girl's hair, "God damn...she's out like a light... " The goth gestured to the others to be quiet before leaning over Apple's ear. She wanted to try something, and she didn't think there would ever be a better time. She whispered, "Apple, honey...I really gotta go. When you wake up, I want you to clean yourself up somewhere and live your life for a while. Enjoy yourself; go to the beach or wherever. When you've had enough, come find me. You'll always have a place with me...once I'm finished enacting my plan... "



-A few hours earlier, about 500 miles away



The scene was one of subdued chaos as the blonde stepped out of her uber. A half dozen arguing men stood around a tow truck, which appeared to be connected to a pickup that was lying completely on its back, and a group of middle aged women were huddled around a makeshift lemonade stand...which was scattered with empty soco bottles.

"Mrs. Hunt?" The blonde traipsed through the grass and waved to an older woman with puffy eyes who had clearly been drinking. The woman turned to the newest member of the aftermath and rook a deep breath, "Hello...yes...who are you? Are you from the government? Have to come to hunt my daughter down and kill her?!" The mother's upper lip trembled.

"No, no, nothing like that, I swear," the blonde stepped closer, her functional black high boots crushing a dandelion as she took out a thin wallet from her pocket and flashed a badge, "My name is Marle Hughs: FBI. I'm with the 'Special happenings' division."

Clint, who was busy trying to convince his friend that they could just push his truck up, shouted from 20 yards away, "Don't talk to her, Ma! She's a suit!"

"Mind your own business, Clint!" Mrs. Hunt shouted back as she looked the woman over.

It was obvious that Marle was a no nonsense, professional type that had seen too much darkness in the world. The distraught mother could tell by her stance, her plain, long jacket and the way her hair was cut into a straight, almost military precise pixie.

"You're not gonna hurt my daughter...are you?"

"No," Marle smiled and crouched beside the sitting woman, "I just need to know what's happening so I can stop it. You put a call into the police about five hours ago about your daughter being turned into a giant?" Mrs. Hunt's eyes widened, "Oh my God... you actually believe me? They laughed at me, can you believe that? I even showed them the video Earl took, but... " "I do believe you, yes," Marle cut the woman off gently, "But I need you to tell me everything from the beginning...then I'll do what I can to find your daughter." Mrs. Hunt nodded quickly, "Yes, well, after talking with the others, I think it all started with that woman...I think her name was Gail... "



Less than 30 minutes later, Marle was screaming her way down the old railroad track on a souped up dual sport. She never brought vehicles with her on an assignment, because her work took her to many strange places. With the help of a government issued credit card, she could potentially rent thousands of combinations of gear and supplies, but she never got attached to anything... including lovers. Married to her work, she zoomed down the trodden gravel, catching glimpses of huge, human footprints in sparse grass. So...my hunch was right...  The internet was a strange place for the paranormal investigator: between tube videos, crazy calls from police dispatchers and babbling eye witness testimonies, Marle knew how to sort the legitimate from the crazy...which generally had a 1 to 99 ratio. After the news head spread like wildfire, she'd gotten wind of it through her boss. At first, Marle had been skeptical, but the blurry video and photo evidence of giant naked women running through the sleepy farm town were too good to be deep fakes. By the time she'd set foot on her 1 hour flight, most of the media had written it off as a hoax, but as she picked up the very real trail, her heart began to beat faster. This is different... not zombies again, not aliens...not a flesh eating, sentient mushroom...but something human...  The blonde patted her concealed pistol beneath her coat, This isn't gonna do me much good against a giant...I wonder how I'm gonna deal with em'? Enh...  I'll figure it out as I go...can't be any more difficult than that demon ghost I imprisoned in Wichita... -Noonish



"This...this... absolutely this...guess this can stay...oh, this bra probably won't fit me anymore, heh... " Gail dug through her drawers haphazardly, tossing things about as she stuffed articles into a large backpack. Being back in her apartment was surreal, to say the least. Even with the lovely distraction Apple had provided, she’d managed to make it just in time to miss her landlord coming home from work. Gail had left her two big girls on the outskirts of town, in an unused rail station, and had taken a taxi to gather what she could from her home before leaving it behind for good.

“My tax info...I guess...social security card? Yeah, I probably should grab all this legal shit... ” the goth went through the rest of her house as she munched on a half frozen burrito she’d thrown in the microwave. Several minutes later, she surveyed the living room and took a deep breath, “I think that’s it. Can’t say I’ll miss this place much... ” her eyes fell upon a tall, white, obelisk-like object in the corner of the room, “Ung, I especially won’t miss that eye sore...good lord.” The object of Gail’s disgust was a 6 foot tall, marble chess piece that was supposed to resemble a queen. Her crazy, so called femisist landlady had purchased it (for way too much money) while high and drunk at an art expo the year prior, and had insisted that it be stored at Gail’s, since there ‘wasn’t enough room’ for it at her own apartment. It wasn’t the worst way her landlady had tried to screw her over, but Gail smiled and giggled evilly to herself.

“Good luck on trying to get this month’s rent outta me, this time, bitch. I’m gunning for brighter horizons now!”

Gail flung on her backpack with a grunt and headed to the front door, “I’ve never been one for tearful goodbyes, but this place doesn’t deserve it.”

The grin on her face widened as she opened the door, but it disappeared immediately as she saw someone standing right in front of her.

“Oh! Gail, um...I didn’t know you...I mean...you’re back?”

“Karen?” Gail’s face went flat, “What are you doing here?” her eyes flitted down to the key the woman was holding, which Karen tried to unsuccessfully hide by pushing it into her own palm. “What’s with the key? Are you trying to come here without permission?”

Karen, the world’s most typical, early forties, non committal, self proclaimed SJW with a useless degree in psychology, shifted through several expressions of surprise before she decided on indignance, “Well! When you say it like that it makes me sound like a criminal! My washer is broken, so I came to use yours; I didn’t think you would mind and I also thought you were still out of town on that business trip. I mean, I DO own the place, so I’m not really breaking in or... ” “You’re unbelievable... ” Gail shook her head and smiled in dismay. “I thought I was going through my detergent way too fast, but I figured it was just me not paying attention. How often do you come over and just use my shit, Karen?”

Once again, the middle aged, slightly graying brunette cycled through a myriad of expressions before she scowled, “Gail, I don’t think you’re being very fair to me, especially after I let you live here without a written contract. Do you know how many people in this city would kill for a place like this? I’m renting it to you for dirt cheap, too, so... ” Gail laughed loudly, which caused the woman to stop talking mid sentence. Karen blinked, like she couldn’t compute being laughed at, and Gail calmed down after a few moments before shaking her head once more.

“Oh Karen...Karen, Karen, Karen. Thank you for confirming why me leaving this place behind is the right decision. Thanks for literally nothing but taking advantage of me, and enjoy your new roommate, whoever they might be.”

Karen’s mouth fell open, “Wait...what are you saying? Are you moving out?”

Before Gail could reply, the woman shoved her way inside and stood in the doorway, looking like she was about to scream.

“Ding ding ding!” Gail laughed as she closed the door and turned, crossing her arms over her chest. “You can sell my stuff, I can’t be bothered to move it all out.”

“Wha...you’re leaving NOW?!” The woman threw out her arms and stammered, “H-how? W-why? You can’t just leave your stuff here, Gail! You can’t do this to me! At least give me a few weeks; isn’t there some kind of law against this?! I swear to god, Gail, if you leave me high and dry, I’ll sue your ass off! I can’t believe you’re doing this to me! After everything I did! How can you be so unreasonable?! How can you be such a b... ” “Bitch: silence,” Gail’s eyes flashed purple as she spoke low and firm.

Karen froze, unable to say another word.

“I’m tired of hearing your voice. I’m tired of hearing your demands. I’m sick of hearing about your washed up, failed life, wannabe feminist ass going on about veganism and naturalism when all you do is treat people like shit and cry when you don’t get what you want. Try to understand: there is a whole universe out there that exists without you. It doesn’t care if you live or die, and you don’t affect it, because you’ve always been too cowardly to fucking do something with your life. So please, for the love of god, or the great mother or whatever the fuck you believe in: shut the hell up, get the massive stick out of your ass and stop being so god damn entitled.”

Karen stayed frozen for a solid five minutes before her face twisted into a rage, “How dare YOU! Now I... ” Gail moved before she even knew what she was doing. There was no stopping it, it was as if her very will was enough to move her body into action, without her having to try, and two glowing fingers pressed into Karen’s medium sized breasts at the same time, poking into them like a flat peace sign.

“Ahh!” Karen was stunned. Her cry was one of surprise, not anger or fear. The fact that anyone would lift a finger to her, let alone actually touch her, literally stunned her back into silence.

“You...you...poked my boobs... ” Karen sounded confused as she blinked, “That’s sexual harassment...are you trying to get into jail? What’s this...huh?”

Gail stepped back as Karen winced and staggered.

“Like you said, Karen... ” Gail’s voice was distantly excited as she breathed, “It’s your place...you should be able to do whatever the hell you want with it... ” Karen’s eyes went wide before she clutched her chest.

“Ungh! Unff! YAHHHHH!”

Srittt!

Skow!

Krickkkk!

Snik!

Snap!!

Karen’s clothes literally exploded from her body as she expanded everywhere at once. Seven seconds...that was all it took. Unknown even to Gail, she had subconsciously wanted to see how quickly she could grow a woman, and the answer stood right in front of her as the now 12 foot, naked landlady shoved her hands against the roof in an effort to brace herself.

“What...WHAT’S HAPPENING TO MEEEE?!”

13 feet, 14, 15, 16, Karen blew up and stumbled back into the living room, sprawling over the couch and breaking the coffee table as her elbow smashed down into it. Like each time before, her tits and ass swelled to greater proportions in reference to her body, but she was growing completely, expanding everywhere as her fingers and toes lengthened and widened.

Gail stood in the doorway and side stepped as the woman’s bare foot approached her, easily the width of an average tv screen. “Your too uptight, Karen, do you ever fuckin’ masturbate? No wonder you’re such a bitch, why don’t you... ” “OH GOD WHY! I”M CUMMINGGGG!!” Karen’s scream pierced through the apartment and shook the walls as her legs flailed and broke the crouch beneath her. Her wide ass slammed down onto the cushions as the legs broke, and she hugged her new tits as she spasmed and rolled her eyes back.

“Pretty...prettier than I woulda thought... ” Gail licked her lips hungrily as the woman climaxed. Besides Karen’s attitude, she wasn’t bad looking for her age: Gail even liked the dark circles under the woman’s eyes and the way her tits pointed down slightly; they sort of reminded her of pears.

“Again,” Gail ordered over the womans’ cries, “Fuck your pussy and cum for your misstress!”

Mid climax, body still shaking, Karen opened her legs as widely as she could, her feet hitting the walls as she exposed her pussy.

“I kind of like the hair too,” Gail commented with a smirk as she stared at the woman’s shining lips and pouting clit, “Maybe a trim up top, to make more of a runway, but otherwise don’t change anything.”

“Hanh! Haaa! Y-yes Mistress!” Karen cried as she brought her index down to her cooch and slid it inside, “Ooh! What...what am I saying?! Wha... ” “Stop talking and fuck your slit!” Gail ordered as her chest heaved. She was beyond turned on, but her arousal had exceeded her desire to get off.

Karen did: her finger went off like a bullet, sliding in and out of her juicy slit like a blur as she grabbed her own creamy thigh and tried to keep her legs open. She was still growing, more slowly this time, but it was visible as her clit swelled and her dripping soaked into the cushions below her.

“Cum...cum...cumming... ” Karen whimpered as she threw her head back and cried huge tears. The warm, salty drips fell onto her quickly rising tits, and she gritted her teeth as she held her finger inside of herself and shook.

“Again!” Gail’s voice rang mercilessly throughout the apartment as she slapped her hand onto Karen’s ankle and rubbed it, “Make that pussy squirt!”

“I...I can’t!” Karen huffed, obviously in a different world as her pupils dilated, “I’ve never...I can’t...h-how, Mistress?”

Gail was about to speak when her eyes fell upon the ridiculous, oversized chess piece in the corner. Her lips curled up to both sides of her ears as she sneered wickedly, and she walked over to the corner and took hold of the heavy sculpture.

“Here... ” she grunted and lowered it to the ground before rolling it over to Karen, “Use this...get some fuckin’ use out of it, finally.”

Karen’s eyes went as big as saucers as she nodded, “Yes...yes, of course, Mistress... ” “Un...fucking...believable... ” Gail breathed as she stepped back and watched the now 17 foot tall woman grip the giant chess piece and lift it as easily as a normal dildo.

“I will...I’ll try so hard...to do what Mistress wants...try...  so...  ahh... ” Karen moaned as she lowered the makeshift dildo and began to cram its rounded crown into her shining cunny.

“Yes...  good girl...fuck that needy hole, slut,” Gail had once more fallen into total infatuation mode as she gave orders without realizing it. Her own pussy throbbed, but she didn’t think about touching herself as she tried to control her breathing, “Fuck that tight little hole so you can loosen the hell up for your Mistress. Now GO!”

“Anfff! Unfff! Yahhh! Hahahaha! Fffffuckkkk!!” Karen screamed as the dildo disappeared and reappeared in and out of her snatch about a dozen times in a few seconds. Gripping the odd toy with both hands, she lifted her legs and changed her angle, ramming the sculpture deeper, causing her massive thighs and tits to quake with every impact.

“G-gonna...  cum... ”

No,” Gail’s words came out like an actual queen’s, laced with the kind of authority she didn’t know she possessed. Karen whimpered, “B-but...why, Mistress?” A tear rolled down her cheek as she kept slamming the chess piece against her g-spot, “Why?!” “Because it pleases me for you to wait. Fuck yourself faster, deeper too.”

“Y-yes, Mistress... ” Karen whimpered and did as she was told, redoubling her speed. “Ahhh! Oh gawdddd! I c-can’t...h-hold... ” “You will because I say so!” Gail snapped, “Don’t disappoint me, Karen. Fuck. That. Cunt.”

“Yes...yes...dohfuckkk...yes!” The middle aged woman was nearly 20 feet now, her legs barely fitting into the space she was allotted. One foot was pushing through the window leading to the kitchen, while the other was wedged in the doorway. Faster and faster her hands went, ploughing into her sopping pussy with audible squelches, until tiny droplets of pussy juice were being thrown all over her hands and thighs.

“M-mistress, I can’t!”

“You can and you will.”

“Y-yehehesss... ” Karen wept, fucking herself without so much as slowing down, her pussy’s natural lube trippling it’s output as she soaked through the carpet between her legs.

“Hnnn...hnnn...can’t...not...hafta... ” the new giantess’s body began to drip with sweat as the squelching became louder. Wet slapping filled the room as the sculpture found a proper use, and soon Karen’s eyes were going cross as her feet began to shake violently.

“Keep fucking, whore,” Gail’s eyes narrowed.

“Yes, Mistress!”

“Don’t you fucking stop!”

“Y-yes Mistress!”

“Just a few more seconds, Karen, then you can cum... ” “YES M-Mistress!”

Gail’s eyes were fixed on the glorious, sweaty spectacle of her landlady. The sloppy sex sounds were almost louder than Karen’s screams and moans, and Gail new insticntly, powers or not, that it was time.

“Change the angle, slow it down and press it against your g-spot,” Gail commanded.

Karen looked lost as she shook and did as she was told, her slick fingers repositioning the dildo, “It’s...s-so...so fucking sensitive!”

“Good, cause now your gonna fuck it.”

Karen’s mouth fell open for the umpteenth time, “B-but...b-but... ” “Did I stutter? Fuck your g-spot and cum,” Gail’s eyes narrowed once more, “I am ordering you to cum. Hard.”

Karen’s hands moved, her eyes shifted, she drooled and panted: and that was all before she’d even penetrated herself once. In and out, slowly, she hissed as she picked up speed, then her expression turned to one of awe and complete, utter amazement.

“Oh god...oh my god...I’m going to die...this is a actually going to kill me...I’m gonna cum so fucking hard...I’ve never cum this hard...it’s happening Mistress...it’s happening...it’s... ” SPLISHHHH!

"HAAAAAAFUGGGG!"

Gail could neither breathe nor blink as Karen's gash started spraying like a fire hydrant. Hot, splattering pussy juice smacked against the apartment wall in waves, flying through the small bar window and pelting the stove and the kitchen floor, skittering and rolling down in endless beads as a literal gallon of clear liquid was unleashed.

"Naha! Nahahaha! Fuuuu!" Karen's face contorted as she rocked the queen inside of her gushing cunt, clearly unable to stop even though her outrageously wide hips were shuddering.

Even the fluids...  everything is just...more...Gail thought as she felt a sharp pain in her chest and gasped for air. She'd been holding her breath, not wanting to miss a single second of her power play. It wasn't even the fact that Karen was leaking like a ruptured main...it was more that she was completely fucking up her own precious apartment, staining the walls while she shoved her precious sculpture between her precious, nearly 2 foot long pussy lips...  Finally, the torrent ceased, and Karen collapsed and dropped the queen onto the wet carpet with a thud before all but passing out on the flattened couch.

"And that... " Gail made her way to the front door and patted the woman's ankle as she waded in the fresh warm puddle, "Is how you make a bitch squirt. Goodbye, Karen, and thanks for nothing. If you wanna get your head right one of these days and swallow your pride, you can come live on my compound. Until then... " Gail grinned as she opened the door in front of Karen's giant foot and grunted her way through the opening, tugging the backpack through as her newly grown tits mashed against the frame, "Enjoy your precious apartment."



-Afternoon



More footprints, fresher this time, smaller too, but the blonde changed course, hellbent on tracking the most recent signs of paranormal activity.

"In retrospect...that was probably a mistake... " The blonde muttered to herself as an adorable, smiling, naked 21 year old held her with both hands about 9 feet above the ground. It wasn't the first time Marle had been captured by someone naked; hell, it's wasn't even the first time it had been a woman, but it was, however, the first time her captor towered over her easily three times over...and hadn't been scathed by the bullet the investigator had fired.

"Your one of those secret agent types, right?" The giant spoke, the smile still painted on her features.

"Yes... " Marle replied slowly as she gripped her handgun and tried to maintain her breathing, "I just want to talk... " The giant had snuck up on her...somehow. Marle had followed the tracks to a river that was a few miles away, where she'd found a shopping cart full of knick knacks that hadn't left any trail. She heard a sound, dove instinctually while drawing her firearm, and when she'd turned, she was so startled by the gigantic figure standing over her that she fired...  Oops.

"You just wanna talk, hm? That's funny coming from someone who just shot me... " the huge girl giggled, managing to be somehow cute even at her size. "So what are you: FBI, CIA, secret service? The femme version of the A-team?"

"You got it right the first time," the investigator noticed how gentle the giant was gripping her, though she could feel the strength behind those feminine fingers, "I’m Marle Hughs, FBI, special happenings division. I'm looking for the woman who did this to you...  any chance you could help me out?”

The giant giggled once more, “You try to sneak up on me, dig through my stuff and shoot me, and now you’re asking for help?”

“I’m sorry about the shot. I was...taken off guard.”

“Why, cause’ of my awesome new rack or what?!” The giant wiggled her chest, causing her overgrown knockers to sway back and forth, “Look at these things! They’re fucking glorious! Why would I wanna help you track down Gail? I’m assuming you already know her name.”

“I have a job to do, and we need to get you tested to make sure your health is... ” “Pfffft!” The giant girl blew out a raspberry and rolled her eyes, “Bullshit; you all just want to stick needles in us and shit. Hell no. I’m not going with you, and there’s nothing you can say or do to convince me to.”

“I see,” Marle pursed her lips, her tone completely neutral, “So...I guess this is the part where you eat me, I’m assuming?”

The giant girl blinked before cocking one brow and laughing, “Wha...what the fuck is wrong with you? Ew, what the hell, FBI lady? You’re fucking dark! All I was gonna do was take your gun and your phone so you can’t go snitchin’ and give you a little finger tap spanking back to your bike. Unless... ” the girl grinned slowly, “You want me to eat you... ” Marle stared up at the giant and took a deep breath, “No, not preferably...though, from the look on your face, it seems like you’re...petitioning me?”

The giant rolled her eyes and laughed again, “You’re a real sheerluck holmes, ain’t ya? The thing is, ever since Gail grew me like this, I can’t stop thinking about chicks. Like, seriously, all I wanna do is fuck. Tell you what: if you play with me a bit, I’ll let you go and I won’t even take your shit. Heck, I’ll even tell you which direction Gail headed, and, if you’re really good, I might slip a few words about the other two that are with her.”

Marle gulped, “Why would you tell me any of that?”

“Cause Gail can take care of herself, and at the end of the day, you’re gonna track her down sooner than later. Besides, you look as wound up as a cracked out cat; when was the last time you got any?”

Marle sighed and grunted, “Fuck if I know...uh...  maybe...  2 years ago?”

“TWO YEARS?!” The giant blasted, causing Marle to wince, “Oh, sorry, volume control, gotta work on that. But holy balls, lady, I’m fucking homeless and I had sex with some loser like three weeks ago. No wonder you're all like: ‘I have a job to do, cause I’m a super serious FBI agent’,” The girl said mockingly. “C’mon, live a little and mix some business with pleasure...I promise I’ll make it worth your whillllle... ” “Let me get this straight,” Marle’s shoulder’s slumped as her booted feet hung limply over the ground, “You want to fuck me in exchange for information and my freedom? You do know that coercing and terrorizing an agent is a federal crime, right?”

“You gonna cuff me?”

Marle sighed once more, “Can I at least take my clothes off without you ripping them to shreds? I’d rather not have to drive into town naked...though, that wouldn’t be a first for me either... ” “Huh?”

“Oh, sorry, I was muttering to myself,” the agent coughed, “So, uh, do you put me down or...whoa!” The giant girl lifted the federal agent even higher, raising the woman over her head while giggling and peeking up her skirt, “I’m Apple, by the way. I hope you can cum a lot, because I am INSANELY pussy hungry right now, like seriously, I’m tempted to let you call all your sexy agent friends so I can just line you bitches up and...hnnn... ” There were times when the strong, independent blonde thought she’d seen it all. She believed in God, or some higher power, mostly because she had to. A person could only see so many demons, ghosts and spirits before they had to admit that spirituality existed on some level, but at that moment, what the paranormal investigator felt was wholly and entirely physical...



The tip of a young woman’s gigantic tongue snaking up her skirt and pressing against the crotch of her briefs.



“Oh...fuck... ” Marle gasped, both from the shock and the immensely irritating, painfully frustrating fact that it felt absolutely amazing, “Damn... ” That was the last word that came out of the blonde’s mouth before Apple pinch-grabbed her briefs and pulled them down.

“Ah god, I’m dizzy already!” Apple giggled as she pulled away a bit, “Wait, are these...granny panties?! Aw, hell, lady I...fuck it, never mind, I can flame you later... ” Marle didn’t fight it. She’d been trained that the best way to deal with torture was to embrace the pain instead of resisting it, but no agency could train her for what was happening at that moment...and it wasn’t pain the woman was feeling...  “Haaa...mnnnn...slpppp...mmfuck...wafff...the hell, lady... ” Apple groaned as she closed her eyes and sighed, tilting the woman like a barbie and cradling her with both hands until her body was completely horizontal to her mouth, “Your pushy iff amaffing!” Marle squirmed a bit, gasped, and closed her eyes, giving in to the hot, fleshy blade of wetness that was trying to burrow into her. Apple’s tongue was easily half the width of her own forearm, but the tip was still small enough to delicately slip between her wet folds and lavish her swelling clit.

“I...g-god... ” Marle panted and tried to hold her gasps in, “Gonna cum...I’m gonna... ” Apple’s eyes shot open, but she didn’t take her mouth away from the snack she was holding, “Alreaffy?! I juff starbed...you muff reaffy be... ” “Gnh! Haaaa! Ffffff! Ahaha!” The investigator seized as her legs locked up. She was startled by the force and suddenness of her climax, and as a tear rolled down her face, she thought distantly.



I really should make more time for my love life...or at least masturbate. This is just embarrassing... 



Apple pulled away with a grunt and laughed excitedly as she cradled the shaking woman in her palms, “Oh my god! You poor fuckin’ thing! I thought I was horny! Are you...okay?” Marle waved her hand in the air erratically as she struggled against the aftershocks, “Y-yes! All g-good! P-put me down...please,” she gasped, “I won't run, I promise.” Apple cocked her head and slowly lowered the woman, “It’s not like you’d get far, anyway.” Once she was safely on the grass, Marle shook her head to try and clear the fog before she began to unbutton her jacket, “Gimme a second...I’m gonna get naked and then I’ll try to get you off... ” Apple’s eyes widened as a stupid grin swept over her face, “You wanna...do me?” Marle sighed as she looked up at the shining, almost perfectly contoured pussy lips that were floating above her head. The girl’s clit was the size of a grapefruit, probably bigger, and the agent could tell because it was swollen and ready, puffing well past the girl’s lips and begging to be stimulated. Beyond the soft tuft of pubic hair over her lips (which looked big enough to be called an actual bush) stood a long, pale torso and a smiling, eager face staring down at her through two mounds that were so large that they actually provided side profile shade against the afternoon sun.

“Carry me up there and I’ll return the favor...or at least I’ll try,” Marle huffed as she shrugged out of her coat. Beneath it, she wore a thin bullet resistant jacket and a white tank, both of which she did away with in a few seconds before she unhooked her skirt, “I want to make good on my end of the bargain...and hopefully you’ll make good on yours... ”



-Mid Afternoon



“She’s back! Mistress is back!”

A very excited, naked cowgirl rocked up from her sitting position and crawled forward with almost dog-like expectancy, her face beaming innocently, “I was worried that you were gonna dump us here.” Gail hefted the shoulder straps of her overstuffed backpack and grinned. She’d changed into a larger t-shirt and a pair of thigh hugging shorts that stopped just above her knee, and she’d taken a few minutes to reapply her dark makeup. “There’s my girl!” Gail touched Jackie’s face lovingly, “You should have known I was going to come back, I promised, didn’t I?”

“I never doubted it for a second,” Kat giggled as she hugged her knees to her chest. Even sitting, she was a towering, two story monument of power and femininity, and Gail’s heart thumped in her chest as she looked up at her nerdier convert.

“Good. I want you two to know that you can count on me and that I’m not going anywhere. I got my stuff, so we’re ready to hit the road if you guys are rested up.”

Jackie winced and examined her mistress more closely, “Did you redo your makeup?”

“Yeah, I’m happy you noticed,” Gail smiled.

“How come?” Jackie looked almost suspicious.

“For you, my sweetheart,” Gail laughed. “I’m gonna be going around changing all kinds of chicks, but you two are my best girls. Whatever you want, if I’m able to give it to you, it’s yours.” Gail stood up on her tiptoes and kissed Jackie’s cheek.

“Oh fuck, you’re gonna make me cry,” Jackie flushed and backed up.

“Aww... ” Kat fought off a tear and sniffled as she grinned, “That’s so fuckin’ cheezy...I love it! I hope you didn’t run into any trouble?”

“Nothing I couldn’t handle,” Gail smirked, “I’ll tell you the story later. For now, we should really get... ” “M-mistress?” Jackie coughed, still facing the goth on all fours, “I actually...did wanna ask you about something.”

“Oh? Sure, go for it, baby.”

The blonde country gal twirled her hair and pouted her lips a bit as she blushed, “I was thinking...since we’re gonna be traveling on foot, well...I’m so much smaller than Kat, and it wouldn’t really make sense to... ” “She wants to know if you’d be willing to grow her to my height,” Kat blurted with a laugh.

Jackie’s cheeks turned red as she glared back at her fellow giantess, “I wanted to ask her myself!”

Gail blinked as she considered what the cowgirl was asking of her, “Ah...I see. Well...  hmm... ” the woman looked at her hand and briefly summoned the energy to it. It took a moment, but she was able to maintain it, and she stared at it in silence for a long moment.

“The first time was an accident, Jackie,” Gail replied slowly. “I’m honestly not sure if it’ll work a second time, but...I think I’m pretty confident that I can keep you from growing to be the size of a skyscraper, so...I’m game if you want to try.”

“Really? Oh, thank you, mistress, thank you!”

Kat licked her lips and cooed, “Oh man, could you imagine growing to the size of a skyscraper, though? Oh godddd, I’m getting so wet just thinking about growing that big!”

“Whoa, calm down, Kat,” Gail giggled, “Lemme start small: and by small, I mean, let’s not try to push our luck until we have a place to fuck around more freely. You do have a good point, Jackie: we could probably move faster if you could walk at Kat’s pace, so...let’s do it.”

“Now?” Jackie’s face went slack.

“Yeah now, when else?”

“Yeah, you’re right...I guess I’m just a bit nervous,” Jackie chuckled and took a deep breath, “Should I, um...sit down?”

“Yes,” Gail grinned, “But take me with you; I want to be close.”

Several moments later, Jackie was sitting with her legs crossed, her Mistress standing firmly upon her palms and wedged between her massive breasts. It was a position that Gail couldn’t ever see herself getting tired of, and she took a moment to gather her horniness before she placed her finger upon Jackie's sternum.

“I’m gonna do it now, okay, but I want you to try and do something for me, too. I want you to stay in control of your body, if you can. Don’t flail or kick: if you do, you might end up hurting me, and I know you don’t want that. Do you understand, baby?”

Jackie nodded down at her mistress, their faces only a short distance apart.

“Good. here we go... ”

Gail summoned the strange energy, and it leapt up inside of her more easily than before. Having nothing to gauge with but her own instincts, she gently pressed her finger against Jackie’s skin and waited for several seconds. “Do you feel it, Jackie?” “Uh...not...really?”

Gail nodded and upped the flow, but didn’t risk adding an extra finger, “How bout’ now?”

“Y-yeah... ” Jackie’s chest heaved, “Ooh...I can feel it a little...but just barely.”

“Hmm,” Gail licked her lips and chanced adding another finger, slipping her middle digit beside her index in an effort to add more oomph.

“And now?”

“Ah yeah... ” Jackie moaned as her eyes rolled back, “Oh M-Mistress...it feels so...so... ” “Remember what I said, Jackie,” Gail concentrated and spoke firmly, “Stay in control. I’m happy that it feels good, but I want you to be calm.”

‘Y-yes...Mistress,” Jackie moaned and bit her lower lip, “Anything y-you say... ” A little less than a minute later, Gail began to feel the effects around her. Jackie was heating up quickly, not just her skin, but the air around her, and ever so slowly, Gail could feel the woman’s hands shifting beneath her.

“I’m going to add some more juice, okay?”

Jackie whimpered and managed a nod.

“Gail slipped up a third finger and cranked up the proverbial volume, feeling the energy pouring out of her as her eyes glowed a more intense purple.

Jackie gasped.

“Yes! That’s it! Oh god, Mistress, I need it! I... ” “Jackie, obey,” Gail barked quietly.

The blonde’s eyes widened as she nodded quickly, “Yes, of course, I’m sorry... . I'll be good...  I'll...ohhh... " Gail closed her eyes and focused, even as her own pussy ached to be touched. At either side of her, she could feel Jackie's tits expanding, getting hotter and pushing out in every direction. The blonde's palms widened beneath her feet, and soon she felt herself being lifted, higher and higher, only inches at a time, but certainly enough to notice.

Jackie moaned and gasped the entire time, gritting her teeth as the demands of her burning, sex hungry body were pitted against her desire to follow her Mistress' wishes. Steadily, foot by foot, Jackie grew, expanding in every direction while making her way up, up, up...  Watching from a few yards away, Katherine breathed heavily and shifted her legs together, teasing herself with the pressure from her thick thighs, squeezing her clit with her pussy lips. She could remember exactly what it felt like, and even as she salivated at the sight of Jackie's nipples growing longer and plumper, she knew how hard the country girl was struggling to stay calm.

"Almost there, baby girl... " Gail's voice wavered as she swallowed thickly, "My big girl's about to be even bigger...  isn't that what you wanted?

Jackie's legs were trembling as her toes twitched. The grass between her legs was soaked with her arousal, but still, she remained relatively quiet and calm, not wanting to do anything to endanger her Mistress.

8 and a half...9...9.7...10 feet!

Gail opened her eyes and pulled her hand away. Unlike the initial growth, it seemed like she needed to sustain her power for regrowth, but whatever the case, the already big blonde was now jumbo sized.

"Put me down and get your wiggles out," Gail smiled tiredly, "You've been a very good girl."

Jackie did as she was told and set the goth down before standing slowly.

"Up...up...and oh fuck, so fuckin' up... " Jackie sucked in a breath as she looked down at her toes and watched her center of balance move well past what she'd gotten used to. The ground seemed much further away, but oddly, her body looked exactly the same...at least to her...  "I can't take this anymore!" Kat bounced upward and shook the ground as she bounded in front of Jackie. Before the woman could react, the ex librarian hugged her close and smashed their tits together, chest to chest, and Jackie gasped and laughed.

"We're the same size!"

Kat held her friend for a long moment and groaned before pulling away, peeling their tits away from each other's until just they're nipples were touching, "Yeah, same height, but it's just like I said: your boobs are way bigger than mine now! Oh well...it was nice while it lasted."

Jackie giggled and gyrated her torso, rubbing her nips against Kat's and sighing, "What are you complaining about? Your rack is still the size of car! GAH fuckkk...this feels so good! God, I love being HUGE!"

Once more, Gail looked up and enjoyed watching her girls play with each other. Despite her words, Katherine didn't seem too upset about the equality, and she was more than making up for her grief when she grabbed Jackie's shoulders and teased her hard nipples over her friend's with more purpose.

"Fucking hell... " Gail took a deep breath and rolled her eyes back, "We really should get going, but... " Jackie was flushed and heaving, smashing her industrial sized knockers against her fellow giantess as her arousal stained her inner thighs.

"Aw hell... " Gail shrugged and started to undress, "We cum fast and we go...  I'm still horny as a motherfucker anyway. Hey! One of you: come pick me up so I can join in; Mistress wants to cum, too!"

Moments later, Gail had no idea how much time was passing, and she didn't really care. Naked, she swam between four canopy bed sized breasts as the girls cradled their jiggling globes and tongued each other. The goth didn't have to touch herself: she climaxed almost immediately just from being between them. Impossibly soft, titillating, sweet smelling flesh enveloped her, almost suffocating her in its perfection. Below them, nearly 30 feet towards the ground, heavy drops of girl cum rolled down smooth legs that were thicker than telephone poles. The cowgirl climaxed from the kissing, her knees shaking as her heels gouged into the ground like two tractors. Katherine wasn't far behind, but it was only a matter of time before all three of them tumbled down to claw at each other.

A little more wouldn't hurt...Gail thought distantly as she found her own tits in the flashing darkness of the titacular abyss, I could be a little bigger too...just a bit...just a tiny bit...  Her finger glowed hot upon her skin as she gasped and turned. It was happening again, sooner this time: her body was heating up, she could feel herself expanding everywhere...even her tongue as Jackie cried out.

"M-Mistress! Suck on me! That's gonna...yes, that's gonna make me cum!" But Gail was already cumming, thrashing between their tits as she struggled to cram a nipple into her mouth that was two fists wide and almost half the length of her forearm...



  -Sunset



The hotel receptionist, a college girl wearing an oversized uniform, was dutifully trying to watch her anime in secret while she sat in the empty lobby. There didn’t seem to be anyone around, as usual for that time of night, and the low, buzzing smooth jazz echoed against the cold tile floor.

"Room for one please, cash, here's my ID, don't givva shit about breakfast." The girl startled as she looked up and saw a ragged looking blonde standing in front of her.

“Uh! H-hi...yes...  one moment please... ”

The girl tapped nervously on the keyboard as she glanced between the government issued ID and its owner. “Is there a problem?” The woman mumbled. The receptionist stared at the straight haired, tight lipped, serious looking woman on the card then back up at the frazzled, exhausted looking, half dressed wreck, “Uh, no s-sorry. Would you like a military discoun... ” “Naw, thanks, just please, hurry it along, yeah?”

The girl nodded quickly, “Smoking or non smoking? Need more than one bed?”

“Don’t care and no, as long as it has a shower...thanks,” the woman added tiredly with a smile that was so forced that it looked painful. “Does the shower get hot here?”

“Yeah, really hot,” the girl tapped the keyboard a few more times and handed back the ID and a card, “Have a nice night, ma’am.” The woman was already walking away as she mumbled her reply, “You too...enjoy your anime.” The receptionist watched the woman get on the elevator, then, once it was gone, she sniffed the air and furrowed her brow, “Why...did she smell like a hundred chicks rubbed their pussies on her all at once?”



-11 AM, Next day



It was bad enough that Marle had nightmares, (or wet dreams, depending on how they were interpreted) about gigantic lesbians assaulting her and tonguing her until she came multiple times, but what she was really upset about was the lost time.

“17 orgasms...fucking 17... ” the agent mumbled as she drove her newly rented motorcycle down the semi-busy street. “Who...or what can cum that much in one setting, and how?” That’s how many times Apple had climaxed before she went down. Through sheer willpower and an almost superhuman resistant against pleasure, the FBI investigator had managed to put Apple into a climax coma. In the end, she hadn’t gotten any info out of her, but her freedom was enough of a prize. She’d made a call about the 15 foot homeless girl, but since there was nothing she could do about it herself, she decided to leave it to someone else.

“Besides,” Marle muttered to herself, her voice inaudible over the rumble of the twin cylinder, “If this Gail chick keeps making em’ we can’t keep chasing the big girls and not her... ” She turned into an older suburban neighborhood and easily found the address she was looking for. She parked the bike behind an aging sedan and subtly checked her gun to make sure it was ready, then she headed up to the front door.

“Aw shit... ” she whispered as she saw a few tiny cracks on the outside of the frame.

She tested the knob quietly and wasn’t surprised to find that it was unlocked. She glanced around and drew her weapon, then carefully opened the door...only to have it stop a little less than halfway.

“Barricaded?” Marle murmured to herself as she winced suspiciously. She didn’t think that the perp she was after was armed, but there was always a possibility. Still, the door would have been locked if she was trying to keep people out, and so, after a few more seconds of musing, Marle decided to take a chance and peek her head in through the door.

“FBI, we’re here to... ”

She stopped speaking when she saw what could only be a huge big toe standing eye level only a few inches from her face. “Gail! Is that you?! Did you come back for me? Oh god, I’m so happy!” “Oh...my...god... ” Marle blinked slowly as she backed out and holstered her gun. She took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of her nose, then nodded slowly, “It’s gonna be a long day... ”



-Somewhere Nowhere



“No, that song is great, too, but that’s not the one I’m thinking of.”

“No? Oh, is it the one that goes, ‘thank god I’m a country boy!’?”

“Ew, no way, that’s way too country for me, the one I’m thinking of is a Johnny Cash song...I think... ” Thoomp...thoomp...thoomp...  Two thirty foot women walked side by side through the no man's, back country land as they laughed and talked about music. Atop the brunette’s shoulder, the goth swung her feet and enjoyed the breeze and the warm sun.

“God, I forget how much of this country is still country,” Jackie commented a bit later as they made their way up a hill only to encounter more sweeping land.

“It’s good for us,” Kat smiled, “I think we might need to establish ourselves a bit more before we go totally public...and maybe we need some back up?” she grinned coyly as she turned her head and nudged gail gently.

“Oh, don’t worry, my darling,” the goth returned the smile and kissed the woman’s pristine neck, “I’m working on it, but first we need to get where we’re going, which isn’t all that far at the rate we’re travelling.”

“I wouldn’t mind a few other girls to play with,” Jackie beamed, “Long as me and Kitty Kat get to break em’ in. Where are we going, anyway?”

“You’ll see,” Gail stretched, and the front of her shirt strained a bit. It wasn’t at all noticeable compared to the behemoth nerd she was riding on, but she was a bit taller than she’d been before, and her tits were filling out her bra a little too well...  “You’ll see,” Gail repeated, “We’re gonna try to find us a sugar momma... ”



-Back at the old Apartment



“Don’t stop...please, I’m begging you! Don’t...fuggin...YESSSS!” Sweat dripped down Marle’s forehead as she grunted, gritted her teeth, and mashed down on a clit the size of pizza dough. Her overshirt was thrown over the counter, and her chest heaved beneath her bullet resistant vest as the giant kicked her legs and came for the third time.

“Oh god...oh fuck...oh thank you...thank you so much...it feels so much better when a girl does it... ” Marle stepped back and wiped her forehead wit the back of her arm. Her hands were already tired from the day before, and she thought Apple was a ‘giant’...



She now knew that she’d been wrong.



Karen had to have been at least twenty feet tall, if not more so. It was hard to tell when she was strewn out over the entirety of the apartment, and even though she’d allegedly been in the same position for almost 24 hours, she didn’t look tired, thirsty or hungry. Just horny...really, really horny...  “Thank you, sweetie,” Karen sighed and smiled as she shifted and grunted, “Oof...damn...I didn’t realize how much time had passed. Want me to do you?”

“God, no!” Marle crossed her arms then winced when she remembered that her hands were smeared in fresh girl jizz, “You promised to tell me everything about Gail if I helped you. No more orgasms for anyone until I’ve gotten some info.” Karen pouted and propped up her head on her hand, “Fine, fine, I’ll tell you everything I can. I’m so angry with her for doing this to me, but for some reason...I can’t stop thinking about her. Like, I’m pissed off but I love her so much, I just... ” the woman sighed and fought tears, “I was a real asshole to her...I deserve this... ” Marle’s eyes narrowed as she looked the giantess over. It’s like she’s got some kind of hold on them...not sure how. I’ll have to look into that...  “Were you sexually interested in women before this...incident?” Marle asked as casually as she could.

“Meh, as much as any other woman is, but now I’m REALLY into women, like, just the thought of going back to a man is making me kind of sick. What I really want is Gail: oh my god,she made me squirt SO hard, like actual fucking... ” “Yes, yes, I know,” Marle tried to keep her impatience contained, “But tell me about her...whatever you can...please?”

The oversized landlady rattled on for about thirty minutes before Marle realized that she had gotten just about everything out of the woman she could.

“I’ll be right back, I gotta make a phone call,” the agent excused herself and ducked into the restroom.

After washing her hands, she hit a speed dial and waited till someone picked up.

“Yo, this is Hughs. I’ve got a potential code red situation in the works, here, I’m gonna need a specimen carry out and about six blocks worth of evacuation...it’s gonna be hard to keep a lid on this one.”

The person on the other line spoke for a few moments, and Marle replied, “No, something bigger...a lot bigger. A land vehicle isn’t going to work unless it’s a semi with at least a thirty foot bed. ...yes...yes, of course I’m serious. Undead? No, it’s not undead, it's human, non spiritual, um...female. Description? Well...I’m not sure how else to put this, but... ” The agent took a deep, deliberate breath.

“Giant, sex crazed, bullet proof lesbian.”

There was no response for a long moment.

“A joke? No, it’s not a fucking joke! Did I fucking stutter? Do your job so I can do mine!” Marle hung up in irritation and shook her head, “God, those guys at HQ have no imagination... ” The agent stepped out and was somewhat surprised to see that Karen had turned to face her, lying on her side. The middle aged woman was smiling, her grin nearly as tall from end to end as Marle’s entire body. The agent looked her over and noticed that somehow, despite her age, Karen looked much younger than she would have expected, which she made a mental note of.

Victims seem to undergo a beautification process along with the growth, with excessive...the woman’s eyes shifted down, breast growth...  “Hi,” Karen giggled, “Like what you see? You wanna get out of here and go somewhere with more room?”

Marle blinked, Aw fuck, if she decides to break out of here, there won’t be anything I can do! I have to keep her here until the cavalry arrives. Fuck...me... I’m gonna have to rethink my strategy...

The FBI agent forced a smile and sighed as she pulled off her vest, “I was thinking...maybe we could go a few more rounds?”

Karen’s eyes widened as she watched the short haired woman pull off her tank, “Y-yes...I would love that...really?”

In Only her skirt and bra, Marle reached around to unhook the thick garment from her back, “Is there anything else you can tell me about Gail...anything at all? I’ll try to make it worth your while... ” Karen’s gigantic eyes were fixed on the tiny woman in front of her as Marle shed her sports bra and released her tits. The agent was decidedly medium sized in the bust, but her breasts were perfectly shaped, perky, and were topped with the most luscious pink nipples that the older woman had ever seen, “She...she said something about starting a compound...I think.”

The topless agent smiled widely and cocked her head as she stepped up to the woman’s enormous chest. She pressed her hand between the giantess’s cleavage to see if she could even wiggle it in, but it was like trying to force her hand between two, soft, half ton balloons, “Tell me more...whatever you can remember...and I’ll try to return the favor... ” Marle grabbed on to one of Karen’s nipples and began to massage it gently, tugging on it as she felt it flare with heat in her palms.

“Oh...y-yes... ” Karen whimpered, “That’s all she said...ahhh...she...she mentioned something about me joining her w-when she was...ohhhh... ” Marle squeezed harder, realizing that she was going to have to be a lot more forceful if she was going to try to squeeze (literally) every bit of info from Gail’s victims as she could, “That’s good, very helpful, Karen. So, she’s trying to build an empire for herself, is that what you’re saying?”

Karen moaned as her eyes rolled back, “Oh god, harder please! Y-yes, I think that’s her g-goal, but I don’t know anything...oh!”

Marle dug her heels into the carpet and leaned back, tugging forcefully on the giant’s swollen nipple, where there was now more than enough to hold with both hands. Karen squirmed as Marle’s eyes widened a bit, Holy fuck, it seems like everything translates to pleasure with them! I don’t even think I can pull much harder, but I have to keep her here no matter what...  “That’s fine, Karen, anything helps. Now... ” the woman grunted and balled her fists as she charged forward, plunging her arms as far as she could into Karen’s hot tit, inverting her nipple as far as she could before she twisted her body in an effort to stimulate the woman more deeply.

“Gah fuck! Yes, like that! Do anything you want! I could cum just from this!”

Well shit...I guess there’s no such thing as too much force with them...  Marle grunted as she stepped back. As she released her arms, Karen’s boob bounced fourward with so much energy that it almost knocked her back, and the agent steadied herself as she went in again, “Let’s try something else...”

Getting as close as she could, Marle half straddled Karen’s lower boob, the one that was squished up against the floor, and clamped her legs around her nipple. Then, in the same motion, she grabbed on to the nipple closest to her face, with both hands, and leaned back, putting her full weight on the landlady’s engorged nips, before bouncing, pulling and swinging in every direction.

“How’s this?!” Marle couldn’t help but sneer as she rode Karen’s bottom tit like a bull, squeezing and clamping her legs around the woman’s thick nipple as she used the other as a hand hold.

“Fahhhh gawd yessss! More! Harder! Faster! As hard as you can fucking go!!” Beads of sweat began to form beneath the blonde’s pixie cut as she grunted, “Harder? Seriously? Fine...here goes!”



-Late that night... -

37 specialists, over 200 doctors, and a myriad of wacky holistic treatments over the course of five years, and the girl in the wheelchair still couldn’t walk. A former professional ballet dancer, she’d won dozens of awards and competitions, but the trophies and medals were covered by a sheet, long loathed and begrudged by their earner as she quietly stared at her computer screen and spoke gently into a headset. “Go right and I’ll try to flank them on the left. They fall for it every time, don’t worry.” Through the headset, the muffled sound of gunshots and explosions could be heard as the FPS flickered vividly in the girl’s eyes. The computer tower beside her cycled through a myriad of colors as the fans whirred hotly, but otherwise she was shrouded in darkness.

“Yes...  ha, eat that, fucker...right...okay, throw a grenade...faster! One more checkpoint...no, fuck that guy! It’s cool, it’s cool, 30 seconds to respawn, we’re good... ” As the round intensified, so too did her brilliant green-blue eyes. Her mutters escalated to short, excited gasps as she clicked her mouse madly, her wrist swirling it on the pad in quick arches as her fingers tickled the mechanical keyboard with frantic purpose.

“Yes...yes...YES!” The girl squealed in the darkness and threw up her hands, nearly knocking her headset off in the process.

“Good shit, everyone! Hell yeah! That should put our team in the top five, I’d like to... ” A crisp knock interrupted the girl, and she glared up at the door, “What? I’m busy!”

A few seconds passed before a homely maid opened the door and peeked in, “Yes, I understand, lady Bridgette, but there’s someone here to see you...they say they are a friend of yours.”

The girl wrinkled her nose and took off her headset with more force than was necessary, “Huh? What the hell, Jules, I don’t have any friends. Also, it’s like ten at night.”

“I know, miss, but, she insisted that you would want to see her...someone named, um... ” the maid winced, “Weebwacker?”

“Weebwacker?” The girl’s eyes went wide as she furrowed her brow, “What the hell...I haven’t talked to her in weeks. Uh... ” the girl looked around her room and frowned, “This is weird AF. We’ve never actually met in real life...I don’t even know what she looks like.” The girl grimaced, “She is a she, right?”

The maid nodded, “As far as I can see, miss. Maybe a bit older than you, dark makeup...a bit...chesty?”

“Ah...well, not what I was expecting, but okay,” the girl blinked, “Uh...well, um...show in her in, I guess. Why the hell not? It’s not like I’ve got anything else going on.”

The maid nodded once more and slipped out.

Bridgette Truvette, 24, leaned back in her wheelchair and eased away from the gaming station, her formidable yet feminine arms moving her with as much grace as anyone could muster from a manual chair. Her parents had insisted on providing her with a powered model, but she’d insisted twice as hard that she would rather move using her own body as much as possible.

“No call, no text, just show up out of the blue one day and crash in,” the girl snorted and smiled before rolling her eyes, “That definitely sounds like her.”

It was an odd, excited nervousness that filled the girl as she sat in the darkness. It was incredible to her how well you could know someone over the internet without ever actually meeting them, but then, there was no pretense based on a person’s looks. Regardless, when she heard a knock at the door, she turned and realized that the lights were still off.

“Oh shit...hang on! Fuck, she’s gonna think I’m some sort of basement troll...” Bridgette wheeled over to the switch and flicked on a few lights, revealing her long, braided, natural red hair and her lithe, waifish frame, “Come in!”

The door opened slowly, and a young goth woman stepped in with a huge grin, “Hey...Bridgette? I’m really sorry to just drop in like this. I know it’s a little weird, but... ” “It’s about time you finally fucking decided to visit,” the redhead snickered, “You look... different than I thought.”

Gail laughed, “Me? What are you? Like fifty pounds wet? I know you said you were petite, but I’ve eaten cheeseburgers bigger than you!”

The two long time online friends laughed for a long moment before Bridgette became serious.

“Here for any reason? You’re not running from the law or anything like that, right? Did you murder someone and you need help burying the body, cause’ I gotta tell you, I’m not exactly the ‘guy’ for that.”

“It’s...complicated,” Gail shrugged and coughed. “I was hoping we could talk about your...condition. You see...I can’t promise anything, but...I might be able to help.” The girl blinked slowly, “Say what?”


Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoyed this story, please please go and thank Solitarycafe, their Twitter https://twitter.com/Solitarycafe?s=20