- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story was made possible when someone commissioned Solitarycafe to write it. I was given permission by both of those awesome people, to post it here, turn it into an audio story, and share this fun adventure with more giantess fans! And yes, were given permission to make a few edits for the sake of the reader. The free audio is on my Gumroad. https://slogro.gumroad.com Make sure you check out and follow Solitarycafe's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Solitarycafe?s=20

Author's Chapter Notes:

The start of the story, Gail gets and tests her powers, making several Friends and Giantesses~ 

The Empress of Increase

By Solitary Cafe



Chapter 1




7:43 AM, Monday



“What... the absolute fuck... ”

Gail Fairweather pinched the bridge of her nose and groaned as she leaned over her bed. A baggy tank top clung to her as she shifted and winced, one strap falling down her shoulder as she finally managed to stand. “How much did I drink last night?” She mumbled as she got to her feet and stumbled to the bathroom. At 5’ 3”, even the sink seemed a bit too high as she turned on the water and splashed her face. “Oof...ungh...get your shit together, girl, god damn... ” the woman continued to mumble to herself as she pressed a towel over her face with unnecessary harshness, wiping away the dark mascara and lipstick she’d gone to bed with. The twenty seven year old IT technician took a few deep breaths until her head cleared. It wasn’t so much the dull headache that bothered her, it was the mouth dryness and the film on her teeth that drove her crazy.

“That’s what I get for drinking on a Sunday night,” she commented humorlessly to herself as she reached for her toothbrush and haphazardly squished too much toothpaste onto it.

Shicka shicka shicka shicka... 

The woman brushed her teeth absently as her vision cleared. She focused on the sound of the bristles whisking over her gums, but she stopped suddenly as she looked at her reflection. “Humf?” She blinked as she caught sight of her eyes.

“Wha... ”

Purple. Her eyes were purple. Not the usual boring, standard hazel she was used to seeing, but really and actually purple. Hum...  my eyes are purple...  The realization came without alarm, but a few seconds later, she practically vomited the toothpaste from her mouth as her jaw dropped. “Why in god’s name are my eyes purple?!”

A flood of memories came rushing back to her, and she stood up straight and shook her head as the fog cleared.

“Wait...what happened last night?”

It was hazy, of course, but slowly, it came back to her.

Gail had recently taken an IT gig in a rural country town with a population so small that she was convinced that she’d already met everyone who lived there in the first week of her stay. So far, the job had been like a mini vacation for her: the start-up company was putting her up for free in an old yet cozy ranch house that sat on a hundred acres of land.

Gail had been wanting to get away from her apartment in the city, and so far the trip had been going a little too well. There was only one bar in town, and it seemed that the local lesbian and bicurious girls were particularly interested in her typology, so she’d been getting very lucky.

The night before hadn’t been any different: dressed to the nines in a long black dress that showed off what modest cleavage the gothic inspired gal had, she’d managed to get three different phone numbers. She may have had a bit too much to drink, and she’d gotten into a tense verbal battle with a wannabe cowboy who was putting unwanted advances onto one of her prospects. She’d won, of course, and had celebrated with another round of liquor...  “But then what?” Gail sighed and looked away from her reflection, “I drove home on my moped then went to sleep...right?”

But no, that’s not quite what happened, Gail realized. As she pulled up to her place, she’d seen a crazy streak of red and purple jetting through the sky, and something celestial appeared to have crashed nearby. Too drunk to combat her curiosity for even a second, she’d promptly gunned the little 120CC engine of her rig and zoomed off over the acreage to investigate.

To her surprise, there had been a meteor there, or something like that, still smoking and glowing with otherworldly heat, firmly shclumped into the ground. The memory wasn’t entirely clear, but Gail recalled that the hunk of rock was oddly purple, and, intoxicated as she was, she clambered down into the crater to investigate.

“And then... ” Gail licked her lips and shook her head, “I don’t know... ” That was where the memory ended, and she grunted in frustration as she tried to unblock what seemed like a mental cement wall. She could vaguely recall reaching out and touching it, then...that was it.

“I must have come back here,” Gail reasoned as she glanced at her unkempt bed through the door, “Still, that doesn’t explain this... ” The short woman glanced up at her eyes once more and her chest fluttered nervously, “What, am I like poisoned or something now?” She checked her pulse and relaxed, “Iono, but I feel fine. I think if it was gonna kill me it would have already. Still, I should get checked out, and... ” Her alarm went off suddenly, and she jolted as she glared at the clock.

"Oh shit, I gotta get going! I know these country bumpkins don't care if I'm a little late, but still, gotta keep up my reputation!" Gail tore off her tank and jogged topless to her dresser. She was a bit of a shortstack, not fat, but definitely not skinny. She'd always loathed her relatively small bust size, though her hips and rear were quite generous. She threw something on and grabbed her makeup, giving her eyes one last look in the mirror before she applied it, "Welp...I guess we'll have to wait and see if I start shooting fucking webs out of my wrists or randomly bursting into flames... "



The work day came and went easily enough. Gail considered trying to schedule a doctor's appointment sometime that week, but then she reminded herself that the local doctor would probably want to run all sorts of expensive tests. While the woman was a successful freelancer with money in the bank, she wasn't keen on paying thousands out of pocket for a few useless tests, so she decided to let it lie. Afterall, it was just her eyes, and she felt okay, though anyone 'normal' might have thought otherwise... 



She received a few compliments on her 'cool contacts' which she replied to with cordial nods. She was surrounded by men at her new job, and though many of them had already tried to work their magic, she'd made it very clear that she was only interested in one thing...and it wasn't what they had between their legs.



6:12 PM



Purple meteor eye color change

Gail tapped a few keys on her laptop and flicked the enter button after filling the search bar. She'd showered, eaten a light dinner and dressed in a baggy t-shirt, and now she was fully prepared to get to the bottom of her strange new condition. Right after she'd come home from work, she went to check on the meteor, just in case. It was certainly there, right where she'd left it, but it looked like nothing more than a regular ol' holey rock stuck in the ground. "But It must have done something to me," Gail murmured as she scrolled through the search results, "I can't be the first person this has ever happened to... " Knock knock knock! Three quick raps sounded at her door and she startled.

"What the hell? Who's... "

"Hellooo? Gail? It's me, Jackie!"

"Oh shit... " the IT tech's eyes widened as more blurbs from the night before came back to her. “I got three phone numbers last night, so...  Jackie?” The image of a blondish, busty, freckled cowgirl came into Gail’s mind as she padded to the door, “That’s her, right? Or was I just wearing beer goggle?”

The short woman opened the door and felt relief when she saw the same person she’d pictured in her head. Jackie was much taller than she was, close to six feet, with large, natural breasts and a set of hips so wide that they couldn’t be called anything less than baby ledges.

“Howdy, Gail,” Jackie cocked her head and beamed, “I’m here. You uh...look surprised to see me.”

Gail forced a smile and wracked her brain for the hundredth time as she finally recalled the conversation she’d had with the blonde.

“Oh, IT? That’s so interesting!” Jackie had twirled her hair while she ran her index over the rim of a whiskey sour, “I don’t know nothing bout’ computers and stuff, but I’d love it if someone could teach me... ” “Absolutely! Come over any time!” Gail had blurted with a stupid grin, “I could teach you all about motherboards and hard drives and ram!”

“Ooh, ram: I like the sound of that!”

Then Gail had rattled off her address and invited her over for dinner, but obviously...  “You forgot, didn’t you?” Jackie’s smile began to disappear.

“No!” Gail put out her hand and cleared her throat, “I didn’t, really, it’s just... ” she scrambled for an excuse and thought of a perfect one, though she didn’t think it through past that moment, “See my eyes? Something weird happened to me last night, so I lost track of time trying to figure it out.”

The high jeans wearing young woman stepped inside and winced as she leaned forward, “Wow...pretty. They weren’t that color last night; they’re not contacts, are they? I know I might seem kinda dumb, but... ” “Honest to god, they’re not,” Gail didn't have to lie, "I'm telling you, I... " "Hey," the woman stepped forward and smiled once more, this time much more coyly, "It's okay, really. We were all drunk and I really shouldn't have held you to it. Maybe another time?"

Gail felt a small tinge of guilt as she sighed and smiled weakly.

Well, you're already here, so...  the short woman's crotch throbbed as she cleared her throat, "Well, um, I really did want you to come over. I'm sorry I don't have anything ready, but I'd love it if you could stay awhile."

"Are you sure?" Jackie didn't sound the least bit shy as she stepped to the couch and sat, "I'm really not hungry, to be honest, but maybe some tea would be good." Gail grinned as she tried to suppress her excitement, God damn, I just met this chick last night and she already wants to hook up! "No prob, I'm sure I've got some tea around here somewhere... "



Thirty minutes passed and Gail forgot about her notorious purple eyes. She was much too busy pretending to hang on the blonde's every word, and she was a master of picking up subtle social cues. Slowly but surely, the two women moved closer to each other, until Jackie gave her an unmistakable look.

"Well...I don't wanna keep you too long, Gail, I should probably get going... " Like a pro angler reeling in a lunker, the lesbian goth drew in close and smiled, her lips only inches from Jackie's, "I don't usually go to bed till much later, but I usually like to eat a little dessert before I turn in... " The blonde hesitated for a few seconds before she moved in and pressed her lips against Gail's. Jackpot! Gail cheered inwardly as she closed her eyes and allowed the woman to lead.

"Mmm...oh...oh god... "

Jackie's kisses were slow and unsure, and the IT tech knew exactly what that meant: she was a typical bicurious country girl who had never actually slept with another woman. It just so happened that the particular variety was one of Gail's favorites, and she relished every second as Jackie grew bolder and bolder. "Shh...it's okay, take your time," Gail whispered as she pulled back slightly. Jackie nodded as her breath quickened, and she went in for a fresh round of smooches.

Like clockwork...  Gail thought as she finally slipped her tongue into the woman's gasping mouth a few minutes later. Jackie was getting hungrier, and though she was keeping her hands to herself, it was only a matter of time before...  "Mmm...mhm...ohh... " Jackie groaned throatily and put her hands on Gail's shoulders.

Hook, line and sinker...  were Gail's last thought before she turned her brain off and went in for the kill.

"Mnn...unff...oh god...yes... " Jackie panted as she hugged the smaller woman and tore at her clothes.

Gail giggled under her breath as she felt up the woman's gloriously full tits through her checkered button up, "Too fast, honey?"

"Oh god, no, please don't stop!"

Everything was going perfectly, and Gail exhaled contentedly as she made her hands into cups and lifted the hefty chest in front of her. She was already soaked, and she was certain that Jackie was even wetter than she was. There was no better way to wind down an evening than with two handfuls of soft tits, and nothing could possibly be...  Good lord, she's burning up! A realization ran through the goth's mind as she looked down at Jackie's shirt.

It wasn't Jackie's boobs that felt hot, however, it was her own hands, but before she knew what was happening, all hell broke loose.

"Mmph...yes Gail, touch me...more...god yes...I... " The blonde opened her eyes suddenly as she felt a weird quivering in her chest. She saw Gail for half a second: excited grin, short black hair strewn over her face, shimmering purple eyes that almost appeared to be glowing, then she looked down...  "OH MY GAWD, WHAT THE HELL!?"

"What, what's wrong?!" Gail startled as she followed the woman's wide eyes, then hers went even bigger, "What the fuck?!"

Gail's hands were emitting a pulsing, dark purple aura that seemed to be swirling into Jackie's chest. Gail flung her hands away immediately, beyond terrified, but she immediately forgot about the phenomenon.

"Wha...what...what's...oh god...Gail?" Jackie's eyes bugged out of her head as she shook it frantically, "Help! Help! What's happening to me?! Hnnk!"

The goth scrambled backwards on the couch as her mouth fell open. She tried to scream, but only the softest whimper of dismay escaped as Jackie shouted.

"Angg! My b-body...my body feels... " the blonde gritted her teeth as she clutched her chest. She looked scared, scared enough to snap Gail out of her trance, and the goth finally reached out to her.

"Should I call an ambulance?! Jackie, where does it... " Gail's hand glowed purple once more as she made contact with Jackie's arm, and the blonde howled.

"F-fuck! It feels...HOLY SHIT!"

Gail cringed backwards as the woman's chest expanded a full cup size within a second, forcibly stretching the buttons on her red checkered flannel to their limits. Jackie's arms thickened and broadened, and the seams at her shoulders tore with a loud, sharp crikkk!

"Unfuck! Fuckfuckfuck... " Jackie threw her head back as her hips flared out suddenly, cramming her sides against the band of her high waters as she clawed at the cushions.

Gail could only watch breathlessly as her would-be booty call changed right before her purple eyes...  Krikkk!

"Aw shit!"

Ripppp!

"Gohhh...fucking hell!"

Jackie's entire body was growing at an alarming rate, gaining inches everywhere all at once, cramming her skin against seams and buttons.

Snik!

"Oho!" Jackie growled as the top most button on her blouse popped off. Her tits, three times bigger than they'd been only moments before, pressed up and out over her white lace bra like two overfilled water balloons.

Snik! Snik! Snik!

"Aha! Ooh...noooo!"

One by one, as her torso expanded, her buttons came flying off, popping loudly as they pinged everywhere, blowing her shirt open all at once and exposing her straining bra.

"Fnnnnh!" Jackie kicked out her legs, knocking the teacups over in a clatter as she grunted loudly. Both legs of her jeans ripped at the thighs as slashes of her skin showed through frayed denim, but Gail barely noticed because she was too busy looking at the woman's feet...  Eeeeennnkkk...  Jackie was wearing cowboy boots, a cute red and turquoise, but they were... squeaking! Her feet were growing so much that they were already shoving against the insides of the worn tanned leather, and Jackie grunted and threw her head around as she slammed her fists down onto the couch.

"Motherfuckin'... god damn...c'mon!"

Gail was still shocked stupid, totally helpless to move as she watched Jackie's big toe rip through one of the boots.

"HAAA!" Jackie moaned as her knees ripped out from the quickly dwindling jeans, and that was when Gail looked over to see the woman's bra straps snap.

"Fwahha!" Jackie bellowed as her now massive breasts spilled outwards and bounced wildly. They were easily the size of Gail's head, and Jackie herself was at least 9 feet tall already...but she was still...  She's...growing! How?! Gail finally broke out of her dumbstruck state and ran towards the door as Jackie's feet blew completely through the soles of her boots.

I gotta get out of here! I have to run! I gotta get help! Gail's mind screamed as she flung herself outside.

"G-Gail! Wait! D-dont go! I...ah!"

The goth heard the sound of Jackie's jeans tearing off completely as she stumbled onto the porch.

"Okay...okay...  I'm dreaming, this is, unff!" Gail took five steps before she tripped once more, this time going down hard on her hands before slumping backwards.

"G-Gail...wait, please!"

The goth heard a louder than usual female voice behind her, and she turned to see the most heart stopping sight she'd ever witnessed.

Jackie was...crawling! A set of long, pale arms reached through the front door, immediately followed by a mass of soft blonde hair and a reddened face.

"Gail, I'm c-coming out, just...hnnng... "

For the second time that evening, Gail couldn't move. Jackie, literally twice as tall and broad as she'd been only minutes before, was squeezing through the open door, grunting as she half knelt half crawled through it. Her bare tits squished against the door frame, inverting her hard nipples deeply as she finally emerged and stood. "Oh...my...god... " Gail breathed as she looked up at the now XL country gal. "Gail...Jackie gulped as her chest heaved. She looked more confused than scared, and she took a step towards the goth, causing the old porch to creak loudly, "What did you do to me? I feel so...so... amazing!"

Gail gawked: Jackie looked amazing! Fully ten feet tall, she wasn't just a bigger version of herself, but she'd filled in. Her ass and hips had widened, even more ridiculously curvy then they'd been before. Her tits, swollen and heavy, were as big and round as two blue ribbon watermelons, and Gail finally stood, enraptured by the other-wordly beauty towering over her.

"I...I...I don't know... " Gail's voice was hollow, "I'm sorry...I don't know... " she repeated the words as her voice wavered between doomed laughter and crazed tears, "I...wha!"

Jackie reached down and snatched her upwards suddenly, lifting her as easily as a bag of potatoes, clutching her waist and raising their faces level.

"Mmmph! Mnnn! Hmmph! Mmm... " Gail uttered a muffled scream as the ten foot cowgirl kissed her. There was a flash of fear, then something the goth had never truly experienced... 



Bliss. Pure, perfect, bliss.



"Mmm...ooh...oh fuck... "

"Yes...Gail...fuck me...show me how girls treat girls...  I'm begging you!" Gail's reasoning bought a ticket and skipped town as she smashed her tiny lips against Jackie's. The bigger woman enveloped her, almost big enough to kiss her entire face, but Gail was undeterred as she shoved her tongue inside and frenched the cowgirl like her life depended on it. Naked and growling, Jackie pulled her new friend away slightly and Gail attacked her neck, biting at her ears and nipping at her shoulder blades as a dark wetness soaked through the crotch of her jeans. "Oh fuck yes! Take me, Gail!" Jackie screamed, and it was so loud that Gail could have sworn she was standing right next to a subwoofer. For the first time in her life, the shortstack lesbian ate a woman like an actual meal. She slammed her face between Jackie's tits, motorboating the woman's chest with her entire head before cramming one of her nipples into her mouth.

"Mmhmm!" Tears filled the goth's eyes as she suckled madly, the woman's taste filling her senses all at once.

"Oh my gawd! Harder! Bite me! I said harder, god dammit!"

Jackie cupped her hands around Gail's ass as the goth munched on her tits, slobbering on her sweet, hard nipples that were easily as thick and big around as two of Gail's fingers.

The goth had no idea what she was doing as she ravished the taller woman, only that she was turned on beyond belief. In moments, she was sliding downward, fruitlessly trying to keep hold of Jackie's hips and ass as her feet finally touched the ground.

"G-Gail, wait!" Jackie shouted as her eyes went huge, "It's my first time, just...oh f-fuck!"

Gail was in already, her face level with Jackie's crotch. Nothing in the world could have stopped her from moving forward and slamming her face between those monstrous thighs.

"NOOO... .FUCK!" Jackie screamed, so loudly this time that the house actually shook.

"Gmmm! Fffnnn! Om! Nnnfff!" Gail snarled as she wrapped her lips, tongue and teeth around the biggest, wettest, juciest fucking peach of a clit ever. Jackie went down, her knees buckling as she fell sideways and moaned uncontrollably, but Gail barely noticed as she lashed and licked like a sex starved convict.

"I...oh fuck...oh my god...  I'm gonna die, Gail!" Jackie threw her head back as the sun set, the dull orange rays illuminating her freckled body, "I'm cumming!" Gail was lost. She knew Jackie was climaxing: the burning thighs constricting her face could have told her that much without the distant screams of pleasure. But there was something she was focusing on, something she wanted more than anything.



She wanted Jackie bigger.



She didn't know how or why, but there, her face slathered it spit and sweet pussy juice, she wanted a clit in her mouth that was so big that she wouldn't be able to lick it all at once. It was a crushing need, an undeniable lust that defied every ounce of logic, but the goth wasn't running on logic as she dug her fingers into Jackie's hips and kept licking.

"G-Gail...Gail, w-what are you doing?!" Jackie was still cumming, her hypersensitive body spasming uncontrollably as she snapped her gaze to Gail's hands. "You're, oh gawd yes, more! Do it again! Fuck yes! MAKE ME GROW AGAIN!" Gail's hands glowed burning purple as she worked her jaw, rolling her tongue endlessly over Jackie's pulsing clit, willing it to grow as something primal began to take over her mind.

"Cum again!" Gail ordered in a haze of mania, "Cum again, you beautiful motherfucker!"

"You first!" Jackie grabbed the goth once more and pressed a single finger against the woman's ruined jeans. One finger was about the size of Gail's entire palm, and Jackie ground up into the girl's crotch and grinned, "More! Gimme more, baby!"

Gail rolled her eyes and screamed as an unforgiving climax wracked her. Her pussy gushed through her jeans as she grabbed Jackie's wrist and continued to pump her full of dark energy, and the porch creaked even louder as Jackie's ass shifted.

"Make me the biggest fucking woman in the world, Goddess! I'll do anything for you! Anything you say! I love you, mistress!" Gail fell in and out of consciousness as she fought against her debilitating orgasm, totally out of control of how much energy she was putting into her creation. By the time she could even move, Jackie was 15 feet tall, but it seemed that neither woman was anywhere close to being sated as Jackie began to forcibly tear Gail's sticky clothes off.



It's all a dream...it has to be... 

Naked, sticky, delirious and dizzy, the short woman forced herself upwards and tried to focus on the long, curled up shape of a 20 foot woman passed out on the porch. "Jackie... " Gail muttered as she touched the woman's leg. Jackie was warm to the touch, and she could hear the woman's even breathing in the calm darkness. "I'm tripping...  I'm high as balls... " Gail groaned quietly as she tried to make out Jackie's face in the early night. The porch light was off, so all she could see was the general shape of her latest fuck buddy; the shape of a woman who was too big to fit on the entire porch.

"Shower...gotta rinse... " the goth grumbled as she sidled around the naked giant and slogged into the house, "Then I'll wake up... "



The shower passed in silence as the still disbelieving IT tech went through zombie-like motions. Not bothering to dress, she slumped into bed, her hair still damp, "This will all be over in the morning...just one...big...zzzz... "



8:47 AM, Tuesday



Heat. So much heat pressing between her legs, wet and forceful. Hands clutched around her waist, the odd sensation of floating in mid air...  "Ohhhh...fugggg... " Gail opened her eyes slowly and screamed.

"Oh fuck!"

A nude, twenty foot blonde was holding her upright like a doll, licking her bare crotch with a tongue that was as wide as Gail's shoulders. "F-fucking...god! W-whoa...oh...fff...shit!" Gail's limbs flailed as she tossed her head back and forth, moving between surprised terror and ecstasy. "Your...mmm...window...unnn...was...mhm...openf... " "Ah...ah fffuck... " Gail relaxed and groaned loudly as Jackie tongued her clit, "It wasn't...a dream!"

"Mmm no... " Jackie giggled, causing her entire body to jiggle powerfully, "Unless we're both having the same dream."

Gail looked up just in time to see a spark of purple in the huge woman's eyes, but it was gone in a flash, "I...J-Jackie...don't stop... " Gail whimpered as she cupped her own breasts and massaged them roughly, "I'm close!"

"Oh yes!" Jackie licked her faster, laughing all the while, "Your pussy...tastes so good... mistress!"

Mistress? Even held aloft, being licked half to death by an impossibly gigantic cowgirl, the word gave some mental clarity to the goth.

Why is she calling me mistress? Gail thought between gasps, Did I... change more than just her body?

"Mhm!" Jackie adjusted her hold on Gail, cradling her with one hand so she could use the other to rub her slick clit, "Why wasn't I...nng...eating pussy before?!"

Gail writhed in the woman's palm as she gasped, "Ho-hokay...ffff...oh shitshitshit, I'm gonna cum so hard...yesss... " A sudden thought occurred to the goth as she reached the cusp of her climax. She opened her eyes widely and suddenly spoke in a commanding tone.

"Jackie, stop."

The 20 foot woman did, immediately. Her ginormous tits heaved as she caught her breath and stared at Gail's slobbery pussy, but she nodded once, "Yes...of course."

A chill ran down Gail's spine, "Good. Now...lick me once."

Jackie bit her lip and smiled as she rolled out her tongue. As she'd been ordered, she only made one pass, teasing the tip of her tongue over Gail's swollen clit.

"Nnn...ooooh...g-good girl... " Gail shuddered as the reality of her power began to sink in. "Now... " the naked Goth took a deep breath and growled, "Rub my clit with your nipple until I cum."

"Yes, of course, mistress!" Jackie grabbed hold of her new master with both hands and lifted her to her left breast.

"Oho my goddd... " Gail laughed as the giant woman dovetailed her pussy, sliding her almost fist sized nipples against the goth's clit. "Stop!"

Jackie did.

"Now go!"

Jackie did.

"Now grind my pussy as fast as you can!"

Jackie paused before hooking her fingers around Gail's waist tightly, "Okay...if that's what you want... " "Hup!"

Gail barely had time to react before she was wrenched up and down like a rag doll, her pussy smashing against Jackie's nipple several times a second as her tits bounced up and down.

"Gowwww fuggg im c-cumming! Stopstopstop!"

Gail screamed as the jerking motion ceased, and she shook in the woman's clutches like an interactive sex toy.

"Oh god...oh fuck...holy shit...gah...my head... " Gail laughed and groaned at the same time as she pressed into her temples, "Put me down, please, darling."

Jackie did as she was asked, "I hope I wasn't too rough."

"No, no, that was my fault. Still," Gail got her bearings and huffed, "That was one hell of an orgasm, holy shit."

The cowgirl beamed as the early morning sun illuminated her glorious curves, "I'm so glad you enjoyed it! You taste wonderful!"

Gail giggled and put her hands on her hips and she looked around. It felt more than just a little weird to be standing naked outside, but there was no one around for miles.

"Still... " Gail frowned up at her strange new friend and cocked her head, "You can't stay here like this forever, can you?"

Jackie, who didn't seem at all concerned, did a little twirl before sitting down in the grass, "As long as I'm with you, I'll be happy anywhere!"

The goth studied the woman's face carefully. It was still Jackie, alright, but there was a certain, submissive tone in the giant woman's voice that almost made Gail want to treat her like a servant.

"Listen, Jackie...I know you feel awesome and amazing and sexy, and you are, but right now, I need you to do me a favor."

"Anything!" Jackie leaned forward eagerly. "Anything you want!"

Gail nodded as her suspicions about the blonde's state of mind were solidified. "There's a big, big barn on the west side of the property, I want you to go inside and wait for me there, okay?"

Jackie frowned, "Aww...  you're not gonna... "

"No, no, don't worry," Gail smiled, "I swear I'm not gonna leave you there. I just need to go into town for a few hours, okay? I promise I'll be back soon, I'm just scared that if people in town see you they'll shoot at you." "Psh, let em' shoot," Jackie snorted, "They won't be able to hurt me, I feel invincible!" "Sure... " Gail agreed, if only for the sake of getting Jackie to cooperate, "But there's no reason to cause trouble until we can figure out what's happening. It'll make me really happy if you go hide in there till I come back, and I promise I'll bring you a ton of food."

"I'm not hungry," Jackie grinned and looked down at herself, "God in heaven, I look like a fucking slice! I'm never going back after this, no siree! Actually, I... " "Jackie, focus!" Gail said gruffly as she stomped her foot.

The cowgirl went rigid, like she was being scolded by a teacher, "Yes! I'll wait for you in the barn; maybe I'll take a nap. Don't worry about the food, I really feel okay."

Gail smiled and nodded once, "Good. I promise I won't be long, I just have to look into this as much as I can without anyone finding out."

Gail turned to walk away but saw the blonde put on a very convincing pair of pitiful puppy dog eyes.

"Hey, Jackie... " the naked goth stepped up to the woman and hugged her leg before kissing it, "I'm not gonna leave you here, I promise."

Jackie beamed and shook her head as she jumped back. It was only a hop for her, but when she hit the ground, Gail grunted and fell down.

"Geez! Take it easy!"

Jackie snickered and ran off towards the barn, "I'll see you later, mistress, have fun!"

Gail felt the ground shake a bit as the woman ran off, and she blinked to herself as she swallowed hard, "Why am I not more scared about this? I should be terrified. This is awful. Cataclysmically bad, like Area 51 human experimenting, gene splicing kind of bad. So why... " Gail looked down at her hands as an unknown feeling began to rise up within her.

"Why do I feel so good?"



12:32 PM, Tuesday



If there was one place in the entire town where Gail could kill two birds with one stone, it was the local library. It being around lunchtime on a weekday, the old, single story building was about as populated as the goth expected. She'd called her employer moments before, making up some excuse about not feeling well, but really, she couldn't remember a time she'd ever felt better. Reign it in...  the short woman took a deep breath and tried to calm her bubbling excitement. You're on a mission, you can't go tearing through town touching every woman you see...  The sensible thought was pushed out of her head almost immediately as she stepped up to the information desk and saw a feminine, lithe form hunched over an old computer.

"Oh hello, what can I do for you?"

Oh my god...she's adorable!

Gail looked over the counter at the librarian, a late twenties/early thirties pixie type with a short bob and a cute, small looking nose. The woman was small in the chest and just curvy enough to fill out her short, grey pencil skirt, but only barely. The librarian was almost the polar opposite of Gail's usual type, but she found herself staring as she stammered, "H-hi...yes, um...  I'm looking for... " The librarian was wearing a thin rimmed pair of glasses that only accentuated her unironic prototype, and she smiled slowly as she looked up from her chair, "Yes?" "Meteors," Gail finally blurted. "I'm looking for info about meteors and other stuff that's crashed around this area for the last few years. I thought I saw something weird the night before last, so I got curious."

The librarian looked piqued, "I see... interesting. Well, I've lived here my whole life and I've never seen or heard anything newsworthy about meteors, but I can definitely give you access to the microfilm library if you want to pore through some old newspapers and such. Fair warning, there's going to be a lot of headlines about crops and water shortages, not much happens here."

"That'd be great, thanks," Gail took a step back as the woman stood and came out from around the counter.

"My pleasure," the librarian smiled a bit shyly as she turned her back, "Follow me."

In the three seconds Gail was standing there, she was able to gather an impressive amount of information. As a long time, self realized lesbian, she was nothing less than a master predator, and her 'gaydar' detector was going wild.

There's a book next to the computer...erotic novel...yep, it's a girl girl story! No ring on her finger, no perfume, which means she has no plans to go anywhere after work.

The goth followed the librarian and eyed her backside openly, plain white leggings, probably wearing basic bitch briefs, based on...  Gail zoomed in on the woman's bra strap, which was only slightly visible through her white button up blouse, yup, basic bitch bra. This poor lady's sex life is probably staler than an expired box of croutons, but we can fix that...  Gail followed the woman to the back, past many rows of tall shelves that housed books that were likely many times older than her. The library itself smelled familiarly dusty, with just a hint of that distinct browning paper mold than only the stalest small town libraries seemed to possess.

For whatever reason, though, the smell was driving Gail nuts. Her libido was in overdrive, and as she followed the librarian deeper into the small office style rooms in the back, her pussy started to throb.

No, you're not gonna do anything to this poor woman! She tried to police her progressively wild thoughts as she ogled her legs, you already have Jackie to worry about, don't go...  "My name is Gail, by the way... " the goth heard herself speaking quietly despite her inner warning, "I really appreciate your help, miss... " "Katherine," the woman replied as she stiffened a bit and produced a key from her pocket, "My friends call me Kat."

"What a pretty name; thanks a ton...Kat."

What am I doing?!

The old charm was slipping through without her even trying. Gail had put just enough inflection and sweet pitch in her tone while she spoke the woman's name, and even with the librarian's back turned, she could tell that Katherine was no match for her prowess.

"Give me... just a moment to find the right key," Kat flushed as she jangled through the clanky ring.

"No rush: my time is your time."

Katherine's blush intensified as she finally found the right key and jammed it in the lock, "Do you know how to use a microfilm machine?"

Gail was certain that it couldn't be complicated, but she smiled widely as she followed the woman into the room, "I've never used one; I would love it if you could show me."

Five minutes later, Gail had defaulted to her natural state, using every passive move in the book to subtly tease the unsuspecting librarian. She brushed shoulders with the woman, shifting and turning in specific ways as she grabbed random films from the filing cabinet.

"Right, and then you turn that knob to focus and just look in the eye piece," Kat's voice cracked a bit as Gail bent over the microfilm machine.

"Ah, very cool... " Gail pretended to be interested in the old newspaper clipping as she dropped lower. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt, and though it barely showed her cleavage when she was standing upright, she knew that she was showing plenty of skin to Kat.

"Yes, it's a blast from the past... " Katherine chuckled nervously.

She's staring at my tits, I can feel it! Gail reveled in the attention as she moved her arm and fiddled with the focus lens a bit more forcefully than necessary.

"Well, take your time, let me know if you need anything else," Kat said nervously as the goth felt her move to the door.

"Yeah thanks!" Gail called back, "I'll probably come bother you in a little while."



30 minutes later



"Man...fuck this boring shit."

Gail stood from the machine and stretched before uttering a loud yawn. "This is crazy, I'm never gonna find anything like this. There's no info about the meteor because nothing like this has ever happened," she mused intensely as she leaned against the wall of filing cabinets. "This is stupid, I could be home screwing a 20 foot tall sex goddess, but I can't just... " The goth stared at her hands and exhaled slowly, "The possibilities...I can't even begin to comprehend how amazing this is, but... " She inhaled sharply and shook her head, "The answer is no. No, no, no, no! No matter how badly I might want it, I can't try anything before fully understanding the consequences... " Her own words did nothing to convince her as she clicked her tongue in irritation and went for the door, "Where's that sexy librarian? I at least want to say bye to her... "



Moments later, Gail was stalking between the shelves, continuing her inner struggle as she stared at random fiction and biography titles. She didn't see anyone for nearly 15 minutes. There were a few elderly people reading magazines in the lounge area, but they were quiet as death, and besides them, the place was a total ghost town. Gail went on, muttering to herself quietly as she battled, losing track of time as her desire was pitted against her better judgment.

"Hello? Oh, hi, mom. Yeah, I'm at work, but you know how dead it is. I can talk for a minute... " Gail froze as she heard a low, familiar voice coming from the next aisle. Her sense of privacy nonexistent, she moved closer to a mildewy reference book and strained her ears. Yeah, Kat is definitely single if she's taking calls from her mom at work...  "Mhm...yeah...  it's fine. No, everything is good. A boyfriend? Oh god, mom, not this again... " Gail held in a snicker as she continued to shamelessly eavesdrop.

"I did. I swear I have been, it's just... god, mom, give me a chance to answer. I'm telling you, I've been trying the dating apps, there just aren't any good guys around here!"

Gail frowned as she heard Kat growl under her breath.

Ooh, kitty does have teeth... 

"Can we drop it already? ...No...not yet, I...  seriously? Mom, I'm not going to do that!" Kat hissed. "... Because I don't need it. I shouldn't have to get surgery to get a date, it's...I know...I know ma...okay...of course... " Gail recognized the tone the librarian was using, it was one she'd used many times herself: distant and agreeable, but only to shut her mother up. "Okay mom, I'll talk to you later...yeah...  love you too...bye."

Gail frowned as she heard the shuffling of a creaky book cart.

"Every time she brings it up... every time!" Kat complained under her breath. "I know I'm flat chested, Ma, there's nothing I can do about it... " Gail barely heard the woman as she lowered her voice, "I've tried every cream and supplement around; it's a lost cause, but I swear I'm not going under the knife just so some asshole can appreciate my fake tits..."

Damn...  Gail's frown deepened, poor thing, if only...  The goth held her breath as an epiphany fell upon her like a shimmering light from heaven.

I CAN do something about it!

She stepped forward, making her way around to the next aisle with slow purpose. I can control it...I did it yesterday...I can use just a little power, just a tiny bit...  Gail reached the end of the aisle as her ever shrinking logic was finally smothered, I'll just use a small amount, just to test it...she'll never suspect a thing... 



Katherine Hunt, thirty one years old, had a life that she herself would describe as 'pleasantly boring'. She'd worked at the small town library for nearly a decade, and though she loved to read about travel and global intrigue, she'd rarely been outside a fifty mile radius of the place she was born. Ironically, her parents, long time residents of the rural town, had moved to a suburban condo a few years before, but Kat had decided to stay. She told her parents that she was going to go out into the world to study something, to explore, to pursue her dreams, but she secretly knew the truth...  She had no dreams, the only reason she didn't go with her parents was because she didn't want to be the single, thirty year old woman who was, well...living with her parents. But all that was about to change, though Kat was oblivious. The mousy woman shoved her cart along and slipped books back into their rightful places; both of which she knew by heart. At least I'm comfortable, Katherine thought as she tried to simmer down from the unpleasant conversation she'd had with her mother, I have everything I need here. Life isn't a book, I wish someone would tell her that! Not everyone can just go out and live a life of adventure; some of us have to be responsible, no matter how much we might wanna... Kat's thoughts were interrupted as she heard someone walking towards her on the tacky, graying carpet.

"Oh, it's you," the librarian smiled widely as her heart fluttered a bit. The girl from earlier...god she's amazing! I would never have the courage to pull off a look like that, but she's gorgeous! "Finished already?"

"Yeah," the goth giggled, "I realized that my needle in a haystack mission wasn't important enough for me to put myself through that kind of boredom, no offense."

"None taken," Kat laughed lightly, "Microfilm is interesting, but few would call it exciting. Anything else I can do for you?"

"I'm sure you could do a lot of things for me," Gail grinned, "But I just wanted to say thanks. I appreciate you going out of your way to help me out; not everyone in this town has been so friendly to me."

"Oh," Kat blushed and couldn't help but smile more genuinely, "You're very welcome. If there's ever anything you need, um, library related, you know where to find me."

"I'll look you up," Gail winked, "I don't remember the Dewey decimal system, but maybe you can refresh me."

"S-sure," Kat stiffened, unable to hide her nervousness, oh my God, she's actually hitting on me! What do I do?!

The goth stepped forward, continuing to walk towards her, and Kat's skin tingled as she walked past.

"Thanks again. Just gonna squeeze by you here, don't mind me... " "O-of course... " Kat sidled up against the shelf, making room in the narrow aisle for Gail to cross.

The shorter, younger woman eased through, stepping sideways as she bumped the cart with her hips. As she did, her hand brushed Kat's side, but the librarian was too busy trying not to blush to death to notice Gail's suddenly glowing hand.

"Ope, sorry, didn't mean to cop a feel or anything," Gail giggled. "I'll see you around, Kat!" The goth cocked her head and looked around, then covered her mouth, "Oh sorry," she lowered her voice, "I'll see you around."

Katherine nodded, beyond flustered as she felt the tingling in her hip where she'd been touched. It was just a brush, really, little more than a second, but it was as close to sex as Kat had gotten in years.

"Oh stop... " Kat finally exhaled as she watched Gail leave. "You've been reading too many of those lesbian eroticas," she chastised herself as she got back to work. "She was just being friendly and nice, there's no way she'd be interested in you, even if she did swing that way... " Katherine worked for another few moments, trying to fight the tingling that was still making its way through her hips and into her stomach and crotch. She sighed in frustration as she picked up the pace, "God, calm down, would you? I know it's been a long time, but... " She blinked as she held up a heavy hardback in mid motion.

"What...what is that?"

What had started in her hip was very quickly moving its way through her entire body. It was a warm, pleasant feeling, almost like being dipped into a hot tub when it was cold out, but the pleasantness was quickly turning into something else.

"Okay, now I really gotta calm down," Kat set the book down on the cart and took a deep breath. "I can't be getting all horny here, but dear lord, what is...oh!"

A stark heat filled her chest as her shirt began to shift. Kat looked down and frowned as she felt her nipples harden beneath the two layers, and she gasped as she saw them poke through more and more prominently.

"I need to sit down... " she took a step back and shook her head, I need to... " Her eyes went huge as she felt the heat intensify to an almost unbearable pleasure.

"Wha...what the hell... " she leaned forward, bracing herself against the book cart as her pussy throbbed.

It was like getting a full body, deep tissue massage while bathing in water that was dangerously close to being too hot. Her thighs quivered as she closed her eyes and whimpered, and her legs shook as her lips trembled, "Am I...  am I having an orgasm?!" She whispered in quick disbelief, "B-but... " Skrikkkkk!

Sssstp!

Snik!

Rippp!

"N-nooooo!"



"Oh shit...oops... "

Gail was peeking around the corner the entire time, keeping her head low as she watched the librarian deal with the 'bit' of power she'd been given. "Uh oh... " "Fnn...hanh...Grahhh!" The librarian slammed her hands down onto the cart as her body exploded outward all at once, pounding against her outfit at every seam. Her leggings tore like a flimsy web as her thighs and calves expanded, and her pencil skirt ripped straight down the zipper as her ass poomfed outward, putting her plain white panties on full display. "Fuckkk!"

"She's...cumming... " Gail immediately flooded her own panties as she witnessed the madness unfold, "Holy shit... "



Kat stared down at the book cart as her body was wracked with the most tear inducing, mind breaking climax she'd ever had in her life. Her pussy was clenching endlessly as sounds filled her ears: ripping and tearing, rending and bursting...  "Hahaha! Fggg! Motherfuckin'... .nddd... " She had no idea that her buttons were flying off, no idea that her sleeves were being rammed into her armpits as her backside widened. There was only the immaculate completeness of her pleasure, and her legs finally gave out as she stumbled forward and took the cart down with her. Her glasses, far too small for her face, tapped down softly as she stared at the ground with wide eyes. Footsteps pounded behind her, and she heard a familiar, elderly voice.

"Oh my God, Kat! Are you...OH HEAVENS!"



Gail saw the old lady at the other end of the aisle as Kat's bra straps snapped away from her shoulders. There was no time for her to panic, because the lady was already running away.

"Help, help, she's turning into a monster! Someone call the police! Ahhh!" A bevvy of shouts filled the library as the few patrons panicked and scrambled for the door. Gail, however, had no intention of abandoning the woman, though it was less about her willingness and more about the fact that she was petrified by wonder.

"Hrrrg...rarrrg!" Katherine, now feet tall, finally tore out of her bra, throwing her arms out and causing the shelves between her to shake. Her bare tits were about the equivalent of A cups, perky barely there compared to the rest of her body, but in seconds, that began to change...  "Ooh...wha...what the fuck?!" Katherine's stubborn panties were still clinging to her hips as her tattered skirt laid in a heap around her ankles, and she cupped her boobs and looked down at them in dismay. "Oh fuck...no...oh my God...yes...no...oh god, YES!"

Katherine tossed her head back and groaned loudly as she held her growing tits. They doubled in size in five seconds, tripled in twenty, and all the while she laughed wildly, joyful tears streaming down her face as the rest of body grew an entire foot, "Thank you, God, thank you!"

Her expanding senses, high on adrenaline and dopamine, caught some motion in the corner of her eye, and she snapped her head to see the goth peeking around the corner.

"YOU!"



"Oh fuck!"

Gail wheeled backwards, fell, then crab walked as the now 9 foot librarian leered towards her with inhuman speed. Katherine's shoulders squeezed against the rows of books, knocking them down and sending old pages fluttering everywhere as she reached down and grabbed the woman. "What did you do to me?! What did you do?!" This is it...  I'm fucked... Gail's thoughts were fueled by a sense of finality that surpassed fear, as she was lifted off the ground. No regrets...I could think of a worse way to die...  Katherine, still growing, her shoulders and legs quickly running out of room between the shelves, lifted Gail to her face and glared with her brown eyes, "You need to help me... My pussy...it's...it's on fire!" "Whoa!" Gail screamed as she was flipped upside down and slammed down onto Kat's stomach. In the same motion, Kat went down on her ass, leaning back and spreading her legs as much as she was able, "Please! I'm begging you! Make it stop!" Straddling the 10 foot woman's tummy and facing down, Gail was within easy reach of Kat's crotch. Somehow, miraculously, the woman's panties were still attached by a single thread. The goth had never been one for subtleties, and as the smell of Kat's arousal filled her nostrils, she grabbed the material and tore it clean off, "Yes, baby, I'll help you as much as I can!" Gail slapped her palm against Kat's engorged clit, her wrist nestling into the soft patch of pubic hair on the woman's pelvis. It was like Jackie all over again: the power, the madness, the feeling of raw, unrefined sex in her literal grasp. It burned in her hand, even as she started to pump her arm in hard, ferocious circles, "We'll make it all better honey...Gail's gonna fix it, okay?"

"Naa! I...gddd...fngg... " Kat drooled openly as she kicked her arms and legs, "More! I need more! Give me more, NOW!"

Gail's hand began to glow once more as she palmed Kat's clit, "Greedy girl!"

Katherine paused for a moment as she stared up at the ceiling. Her limbs were crammed between the shelves, twisted and confined as she experienced the tingling again. She felt trapped, confined to a box that was too small for her ambition, and with a desperate cry that was filled with a lifetime of pent up resentment, she kicked her arms and legs outward and screamed, "FUCK THIS PLACE!"

Gail gnashed her teeth as she pumped her hand over Kat's clit like she was vigorously washing a window, "Yeah, fuck this place, baby! Fuck it right to the...  whoaha!"

Katherine's body blew up within a single second as she grew an extra three feet. The shelves around her creaked loudly before tipping over, slamming into the adjacent ones, shaking the library with deafening thuds. The shelves slammed down like dominos, one after the other as Katherine climaxed and grew. 14 feet, 15...

"Goh fuck!"

She was 17 feet tall... 

Gail kept rubbing, reaching forward with her other hand and sliding three fingers into Kat's growing gash. "YESH!" Katherine drooled and screamed as her tits gathered up around her sides. She could feel the weight of them, precious and powerful.

"More!"

22 feet... 

"Again! Fuck me harder!"

25... 

Gail panted as sweat poured down her face. She slipped another finger into Kat's slit, then her whole hand, keeping her other grinding against Kat's overflowing clit. "Good girl! Keep going! Bigger for me!" Gail leaned forward, pulling her hand out of Kat's wet cunt for just a moment. She folded her fingers in, making a dubious fist before positioning it back over that sweet snatch...  "What the fuck?! S-stop! Both of you! D-ont make me shoot!"

Gail looked up slowly and saw a terrified looking, middle aged cop pointing a trembling gun straight at her.

"Uh... " the goth kept her fist closed as she glanced between it and the cop, "I can explain?"

Before anyone could say another word, Katherine sat up in a blink and shielded her new lover with both hands before screaming, "GETTT OUTTT!"

The cop shouted in terror and reeled, his finger slipping on the trigger. The gun fired, its report echoing through the wrecked library as the bullet made contact with Kat's arm.

"Kat!" Gail cried out.

"Grrr... " Katherine Hunt looked down at her arm and winced before glaring at the dumbfounded officer. There wasn't so much as a scratch on her arm, but she shifted her weight, pulled her legs in and stood slowly, lifting Gail along with her and clutching her to her full chest like she was her most coveted possession.

"Drop the gun, Ralph," the angry librarian's voice boomed as her hair touched the 30 foot ceiling, "We all know you’ve never killed anything, so don't try to start now."

Ralph looked up at the larger than life woman, dropped his gun, pissed himself, then passed out on the spot.

"We need to go," Gail panted as she tried to clear her head, "More will show up, and fast. I'm staying at the old Henson farm, take us there."

Katherine nodded once before holding up the almost infinitely smaller woman and kissing her on the cheek. Kat's lips almost covered Gail's entire face, and she giggled as she cupped the woman between her glorious new, almost sedan sized, equivalent double Ds, "Of course, Mistress, whatever you want!"

Gail felt like she was sitting in the softest, warmest ferris wheel in the world as she surveyed the wreckage, "Um... how are we gonna get... " Katherine moved forward and kicked through one of the windows, sending glass and stucco everywhere before she pressed her bare foot against the wall beside it.

Krkrkrk...crash!

The wall and everything in it crumbled against the fantastic weight of the 30 foot woman's foot, and the former librarian kicked it in even further until an opening big enough for her to slide through had been created.

"Oh fudgesicles... " Gail said as they stepped into daylight.

At least twenty people were standing around on the sidewalk, gawking at the 30 foot giantess and the goth she was holding. Seven cars stopped dead in the streets, their brakes screeching, and a few of the younger crowd immediately pulled out their phones and pointed them upward.

"Let's run," Katherine said excitedly as she smiled, "Buckle up, baby!" All of the spectators covered their ears, screamed and fell down as Katherine leapt forward. A single step brought her out from the library and nearly to the street, and as she dashed towards the country road, her footprints smashed into the pavement, cracking it a bit as she thudded away, traveling at about 30 feet per second.



"I'm alive! I'm fucking alive! Thank you, master! Thank you so much!" Even if Gail could have answered, she wouldn't have been able to speak over the wind that was rushing around her. Katherine ripped through the countryside, sprinting over gates and fences, streaking past cornfields and water canals. Her illustrious new curves bounced and jiggled proudly, slapping together loudly enough to clap as she whooped and hollered.

"We're almost there! I can see the barn!" Kat laughed freely, obviously enraptured with her new form.

"It's been like seven minutes!" Gail shouted in amazement, though she was certain the giant woman couldn't hear her.

Katherine slowed as she literally stepped over the ten foot fence lining the property Gail was staying at. There was still plenty of light out as she strolled casually, finally taking the time to look around and appreciate her new perspective.

"Wow... " Katherine's eyes gleamed, everything looks so amazing from up here... " Gail enjoyed the view in turn, squirming a bit as she laughed, "Let me up on your shoulder!"

Kat lifted her with both hands, and Gail got a bit of vertigo when she looked down.

"Oh hell...jeebus... " she giggled nervously and steadied herself as she took a seat on the woman's collarbone, "How...how do you feel?"

Katherine took a deep breath, "You turned me into a giant. I'm bulletproof, apparently. You made my ass and tits huge compared to how they were before, and you gave me like sixteen consecutive orgasms... how do you think I feel?"

"Uh... like you want to kill me for ruining your life?" Gail coughed nervously.

To her surprise, Katherine grabbed her gently and held her to her face, "You saved me. I don't understand all of this...not yet. I'm sure when my mind settles down I'll have a lot of thinking to do, but right now, I just... " she nuzzled her cheek against Gail's like she was hugging a teddy bear, "I want to enjoy this. I want to enjoy you. We're perfect strangers and yet... " Katherine's eyes glazed over with unfettered admiration, "I'll follow you to the ends of the Earth, I'll follow you into hell. I can't thank you enough for this."

Gail licked her lips and felt an overwhelming sense of purpose and arousal, "You don't have to follow me to hell cause' I don't plan on making that trip for a while, but why don't you take me to the barn, I have something I wanna show you... " The ex librarian followed her orders happily, swaying her hips excitedly as she mosied to the barn.

Once they'd arrived, Gail realized that Kat was actually taller than the structure by about five feet. Still, she wasn't so big that she wouldn't be able to fit, since the barn was at least eighty feet long.

"Put me down and open it up quietly," Gail spoke lowly, not needing to raise her voice since she was so close to Kat's ears.

Kat nodded and set the goth down before she slid the wide barn door open like it was a pantry.

It's not like I can hide them from each other, might as well rip the band-aid off, Gail thought as she stepped back and braced herself for whatever was going to happen.

"Wha...Jackie?!"

The overgrown naked blonde was laying down on her back with her hands behind her head. Her eyes were closed and she was looking peaceful as could be as her tits rose and fell gently. A few moments after Kat's outburst, however, Jackie shifted and grumbled, "Hnng...who's lettin' all that light in... " The blonde opened her eyes and winced as she spotted her fellow giantess. She blinked in confusion, rubbed her eyes, then sat up quickly and pointed, "Katherine?! Kathy Hunt?!"

"Um...  just Kat, actually... "

Jackie got to her feet as Kat hunched down and stepped in. "Oh...my... god... " the 20 foot woman's mouth fell open as she looked up at her acquaintance, "You're...you're huge!" Kat giggled and blushed, "Compared to most people and things, yes, but look at you! Holy shit, what happened to your tits?! They were already fat, but now they're... " "Hey, my tits were never fat!" Jackie grabbed her boobs and cradled them. Even though she was fully ten feet shorter than Kat, their breasts were about the same size, "Fuck my boobs, anyway, look at you, miss 'never hit puberty'."

"That's rude and uncalled for," Katherine snickered as she crouched a bit and made her way towards Jackie. "I'm kind of upset, though: I was really hoping that I was the only one."

The blonde openly ogled the brunette and grinned, "She got to me first, but Moses in heaven, did she do a number on you!"

Katherine stomped like an overly excited schoolgirl, sending deep tremors through the floor, "I knowwww! Look at me! Just look at this ass! Can you believe this?!"

Gail watched the scene unfold from the door, a permanent, glowing smile on her face.

Well, at least they don't want to kill each other...  The goth soon realized that her statement was more than just a little true. As the giant women got more excited about their changes, they moved closer to one another.

 "...right? And the orgasms: OMG! Have you ever cum so hard in your life?" "Not even close, not ever. I came so hard that I thought I was gonna go blind. It feels so good... getting bigger, the fullness, the...aw shit, it's impossible to describe!"

"It's not just that," Jackie brushed Kat's face with a gentle smile, "You're gorgeous. I mean, you were always pretty, even though you hid it, but you look incredible... " Kat flushed as her breathing picked up, "You too. Aw, I'm so embarrassed, Jackie, I used to have a huge crush on you but I never had the guts to say more than a sentence to you."

The blonde giggled, "And now we're already naked and freakishly huge so what do you have to lose from telling me?"

"Exactly," Kat shifted nervously as her blush intensified.

"So, uh...miss librarian," Jackie bit her lower lip and put her arms on the much taller woman's waist, "Still got a crush on me?"

Katherine dropped to her knees, bringing her more or less level with Jackie, "I think I do...yeah... " "Hmm, interesting. What should we do about that?"

" I dunno, maybe we should...mmm...hmmm...mhmm... " Gail's grin morphed into a cartoon stupid smirk as she watched the two giant women make out.

"Well...  this is officially the greatest and possibly last day of my life, but oh well!" The goth threw up her hands and leaned against the inside wall as the show of a lifetime unfolded in front of her...  "Have you...mmm...  ever...oh...been with a wo... " "No! Just...hmm... today! But...  I'm so...so fuckin' pussy hungry! I can't wait anymore!"

Jackie tackled the taller woman, sending both of them sprawling onto the hay strewn floor. The ground trembled beneath Gail's feet as the shorter blonde ravish her new friend, and Kat closed her eyes and whimpered loudly.

"Oh god yes, do whatever you want! Kiss me! Eat me!"

Jackie did, smiling and growling playfully as she gathered up Kat's tits and fondled them roughly, "Let's take these puppies for a spin, shall we?"

Katherine pawed at the cowgirl's backside as Jackie sucked, kissed and bit at her nipples. Her hands explored the blonde tremulously, sliding and dipping over her monstrous curves before finally grabbing her fingers into that massive ass, "Y-yes...oh my god, don't stop! I...oh no...w-whoa...h-hold on, it's my... " Jackie giggled raucously and kissed her way down to the women's thighs, "No, no, you little nerd; you might be bigger than me, but I'm hungrier than you!"

"Ohh...f-fuck... " Katherine started to cry once more as Jackie buried her tongue in her giant slit, "I...oh my...  your tongue...  you’re gonna kill me!"

"Hnnn...mhmmm...aw feck... " Jackie panted as she lapped at Kat's clit, "You're so...nnnn...so fuckin' sweet, babe... " Meanwhile, Gail continued to stand back, relishing every second as she shoved her hand down her pants and cooed, "This is beyond fantastic..." she said to herself as quietly as she rubbed her clit and shuddered, "This is it...  I've found it... " Kat shouted as Jackie slipped her index into the brunette's wet tightness and fingered her while she licked.

"J-Jackie! N-no! I'm...  That's gonna make me explode!"

Gail's purple eyes reflected the scene as she grabbed one of her tits through her shirt and gasped, "I know what I'm doing for the rest of my life!" She moaned as she fell to her knees and spread her legs, "I need more...I need them bigger!"

Neither giantess heard their master as Kat climaxed in Jackie's mouth. Her 30 foot body shook against the barn floor, sending shockwaves up the creaky wooden walls.

"That's right, squirm for me you cute little book worm!" Jackie growled as she pounded her finger into Kat's loudly squelching pussy, "Gimme every fucking drop!"

Gail doubled over as her own climax overtook her. With her hand clamped over one of her tits, she realized something with a sharp moment of clarity, even while her orgasm wracked her.

That's it! That's what I've been doing wrong!

The goth took a few seconds to recover before looking down at her hand.

She didn't know how she knew; she assumed it must have been instinct, but as she stared at her palm, her powers began to make a whole lot of sense.

"I've been using my entire hand," Gail mused as she glanced up at the two women. Currently, Kat was leaving hickies on Jackie's tits and massaging her mound with a hand that was more than large enough to cover the whole thing.

"Both of them...yeah...I used my whole hand." Gail continued her journey as she nodded back down to her palm, "So what if...I just use my pinkie?"

Gail summoned her power, reaching out for it with her will as her entire hand glowed the same color as her eyes. She looked at it for a long time as the moans of her two subjects filled the barn, and she took a deep breath as she touched her chest with just her pinky, "Here goes nothing... " Somewhat to her surprise, Gail felt a small tingling in her boobs. It was an odd, yet not unwelcome sensation, but she pulled her hand away within a second, dispelling the aura as much as she was able.

"Okay, so is this the part I grow fifty fucking feet and...oh!"

The goth huffed as her boobs tingled more hotly. She cupped them earnestly, equally fascinated as she was scared, "Oooh...alright...uhh...oh wow...this is... " her eyes widened as she groaned, "This is what it feels like? Oh my God, no wonder they were...hnng!"

Gail groaned as she felt her body blossom with heat. She fully expected to blow up like an inflatable holiday decoration within seconds, but when she looked down at her chest, she was amazed to see that her growth was happening very slowly.

"W-wow... " the goth bit her lip and shuddered as her clit and nipples hardened, "It...it feels so incredible... god, I feel like I could cum a hundred times...oh shit!" Gail's tits and ass began to stretch her outfit noticeably as she returned to diddling her clit. Her waist band dug into her hips as her sneakers squeaked a bit, and she lowered her head and grinned, "Well...there goes my last shred of morality," she snickered through gritted teeth as a second climax built up inside of her, "I'm never going back after this... not ever... "



Three hours later... 



Pussy sore, muscles tired and her entire body aching, Gail wrenched off her shoes and stepped up to the two sleeping giantesses. Kat and Jackie were facing each other, their heads resting against their arms, their tits pressed together firmly and comfortably. Using Jackie's ankle, Gail was able to clamber up and slide down into the heavenly valley, where she promptly laid down and felt the most tremendous sense of peace she'd ever experienced. The goth was at least three inches taller. She was filling out her t-shirt considerably more than before, having grown a full cup size, and her ass and hips had widened. This is perfection...Gail thought as she closed her eyes and smiled, we need more women like this in the world...huge women, skyscraper sized women...planet sized...  As the sun set, the barn was slowly shrouded in darkness, Gail fell asleep on top of the most comfortable bed in the universe, her dreams already firmly fixed on a future full of limitless possibilities.


Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoyed this story, please please go and thank Solitarycafe, their Twitter https://twitter.com/Solitarycafe?s=20