[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Life is pretty simple for Gail Fairweather. When the traveling freelancer isn't working on some IT gig, she's perusing the nightlife, trying to pick up chicks and have a few drinks. Not even a rural Midwestern town is safe from this devil-may-care firecracker with gothic fashion sensibilities, but even Gail couldn't have prepared for…whatever THIS is! What does a mysterious meteor crashing from the heavens have in common with a carefree, sapphic shortstack? That big problems can come from small packages! No really, seriously big problems… Join Gail as she navigates a saucy GTS adventure riddled with intrigue, law evasion and plenty of ripped clothing! This programmer's life will never be the same, but from the vantage point of a much, much taller girlfriend, let's just say Gail won't mind adding a few 'stories' to her book...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Fantasy, Gentle, Growing Woman, Lesbians, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 37883 Read: 4057
Published: May 20 2023 Updated: May 20 2023
Story Notes:

This story was made possible when someone commissioned Solitarycafe to write it. I was given permission by both of those awesome people, to post it here, turn it into an audio story, and share this fun adventure with more giantess fans! And yes, were given permission to make a few edits for the sake of the reader. The free audio is on my Gumroad. https://slogro.gumroad.com Make sure you check out and follow Solitarycafe's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Solitarycafe?s=20

1. Chapter 1 by slogro [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (11749 words)

The start of the story, Gail gets and tests her powers, making several Friends and Giantesses~ 

2. Chapter 2 by slogro [Reviews - 0] (14953 words)

Things are really getting out of hand... and maybe that's a good thing~ Will the Law catch up with the Empress? How many more Giantesses will she get in the next few days? 

3. Chapter 3 by slogro [Reviews - 0] (11181 words)

Can Gail help her long time friend with her gift? When will the law catch up to the Empress? What new stories will Gail run into?