- Text Size +
Jason woke up in a panic in darkness, his head absolutely throbbing as he tried to stand up. He couldn’t remember much of anything besides going to his girlfriend, Marissa’s apartment and that she had a surprise for him to show him. Other than that, not much of anything but that soon changed when he looked around to see he was no longer his almost towering figure but now he was brought down to a size he once thought impossible. Stepping slowly out from the darkness, Jason looked around to see he was in her kitchen except now everything was massive compared to his meager form. His mind tried its best to wrap around the idea that the cabinets of his girlfriend now looked like absolute skyscrapers. His breathing began to shorten, thinking this was just a cruel joke his mind was playing on him, this couldn’t possibly be the reality he was living in. Was he drugged and what the hell kind of drugs could do this to him? Making him see things he knew weren’t there.

Jason began to slap himself many times in an effort to wake himself up from this nightmare but nothing was working. For him, this was his reality that didn’t make any sense but he had to get help out of this situation. Thinking of possible solutions, Jason’s mind was solely focused on his girlfriend. This was her apartment, she could help fix him from whatever thing caused this. Couldn’t she?

Walking out further past the kitchen, Jason could see Marissa’s bedroom door down the end of the hall. A simple ten second walk before now turned into the hike of a lifetime for Jason. He had to make the journey if he wanted to get back to his normal size. Whatever the cost, it was worth it if at the end of it, he got to be with his ‘Mari’ once again.

Though, in the darkness, Jason could already see some obstacles in his path on the way to the bedroom door. Not definite items but shadows or silhouettes of things that were much bigger than himself. ‘That’s not like Mari, she’s a neat freak especially in her own home.’ Jason thought as he walked right by the massive building sized fridge that made him look like the ant he truly felt like at this very moment. The same fridge he remembered going for when he came into the apartment to grab a drink. Reaching into this silver fridge was actually the very last thing Jason remembered before he woke up at this size and that was right around five o’clock and looking out at the window, it was darkness outside. How long was he out for and why didn’t Marissa try to look for him? Those were the questions he had at the front of his mind while he stumbled his way from the illuminated kitchen to the pitch black hallway with the only light he could see was the small amount of illumination seeping underneath the bedroom door. But, there were soon to be bigger, more terrifying answers for the speck that was Jason.

The first obstacle was a massive one, one he bumped into while he was focused skywards, looking up at the scale of everything. He stumbled onto the floor and looked at what he’d walked into and was shocked by his discovery. A massive running white and red running shoe that seemed to go on for hundreds of feet both horizontally as well as vertically. Jason was amazed at the size of this monster, it truly set into his mind just how small he was when compared to a simple shoe that was left discarded like it was nothing. Marissa was not a very big or tall girl, her shoe size was only seven maybe seven and half if she wanted more space but to see her shoes like this, it was something that was close to biblical in Jason’s mind. Something he bought her last month as a two year anniversary gift now dwarfed him. But that still didn’t make much sense either, Mari being the best kept girl Jason has ever dated or even met, she wouldn’t leave her favorite pair of shoes out like this.

Then, Jason looked beyond the scale of the shoe to see what was underneath it on the sole of it. A couple dozen feet away from where Jason stood was a bright red spot that didn’t belong there or was even present when he bought the shoes. He’d remember that for sure. Walking over to the red spot, his heart began to race as the closer he came to it, the better view he got and it was not a good view to say the least. His heart sank looking at the splotch that was bigger than he was, but that wasn’t the only part that terrified him to high heaven. Reaching out and touching it, it had a wet feeling to it but it was beginning to solidify itself.

‘This isn’t…oh god no! This can’t be!’ Jason thought to himself the implications of what this might be. The liquid slosh that was on Marissa’s shoe wasn’t anything else but blood, from a person. But that was impossible right? She was as sweet as can be, she wouldn’t harm a fly even if it was bothering her. How could she just step on someone like this, especially one that was the exact same size that he was. It sent chills down his spine as he attempted to wrap his head around this idea that his girlfriend and soon to be fiancé was nothing but a demented murderer. Part of him wanted to scream, go back whatever hole he awoke from and stay there. To give up his search for help from Marissa and just reside underneath the cabinets he woke up. But, something in him kept going. He had to see this through and avoid becoming an accidental smear on his girlfriend’s pristine tiled floors. Something in his mind kept him sane enough to keep traveling forward without hesitating. Though, seeing the blood shaped like a tiny person like himself did not bode well for confidence in his endeavor.

If only he knew the true extent of his girlfriend’s carnage.

Walking beyond the massive sneaker with blood on its sole, Jason continued the long march to the bedroom door trying to get his mind off of his massive surroundings. To do that, he attempted to imagine his arms wrapped around Marissa like they used to. Her soft and gentle body wrapped around his, it was all he could think about when they were apart. She’d whisper sweet words into his ear about how much she loved him, how much cared for him. These words kept him sane enough to keep making the trek towards what he saw as salvation. His loving girlfriend would help him out of this predicament once he finds his way to her room. Her soft hands would pick him up to her wonderful face and they’d take things from there, growing him back so they could be together once more.

However, in this train of loving thoughts, Jason had walked into yet another one of Marissa’s sneakers, this one the exact same style as the other massive shoe he’d encountered. All the same except for its position which was overturned to have the underside of it exposed. By now, Jason’s eyes had accumulated to the darkness so he could see the details of what he was looking at and his heart dropped once he realized what was stuck on the sole. Crushed and mangled bodies of people the same size he was, dozens of them. All scattered across the black sole of the shoe were people that were crushed to bits with solidified blood that once dropped down to the floor. No distinguishing signs of who they were as people except for the shape. Arms spread out, legs twisted in unnatural ways, Jason swore he even saw pained faces mixed in the blood, gore and viscera. A haunting image that he couldn’t dare take his eyes off of. It was like witnessing a car crash, it was horrible but the thought of looking away was far in the back of Jason’s mind. He couldn’t take his eyes off it, the unnatural feeling of it all finally came to break him once more. Seeing one blood stain underneath Marissa’s sneakers was bad enough but now that Jason was beginning to see the full extent of this, his mind finally shattered. Jason fell to his knees, screaming out in the empty hallway, part of him hoping perhaps Marissa would hear his cries for help through the vast emptiness of the hallway.

“What kind of fucking nightmare is this?!” Jason howled out into the darkness, looking at the gravesite of his girlfriend’s shoe. It was the kind of tribulation that no matter how much he tried to wake up from, nothing happened. There was no ‘good morning’ from Marissa coming for him when he awoke, no breakfast that was accompanied by the best girl he’d ever met. Nothing but the sorry and near nothingness existence that was his life. Standing at no taller than a quarter of an inch tall, things began to set in for Jason. Collapsing down to the floor fully and going into the fetal position out of despair for the cruel world he was trapped in. No help, no growing back. If he was lucky, Marissa wouldn’t see him among the other bodies when she got ready in the morning. Then it would make it quick. A swift and relatively painless death. ‘What was one more body to the grave site?’

Unexpectedly, a booming noise came from the end of the hall, illuminating the hallway for the first time and blinding the tiny Jason momentarily. Shielding his eyes, Jason soon recovered and was met with an inconceivable being that towered above him and the shoes around him. A behemoth that sent Jason’s tiny mind back into action. Standing down the hall and in the doorway was the incredible Marissa, the object of both his love and current obsession. She was gorgeous even at his tiny size, the most amazing woman he’d ever seen. But, terror soon set in once more as Jason saw Marissa yawning and heading his way without paying much attention to where her footsteps were landing. As much as he wanted this to end, actually seeing it through was another thing entirely. Jason stood up and bolted towards the wall as fast as his tiny legs could take him, just narrowly avoiding becoming another victim under his girlfriend’s massive body right when he made it to safety. If Marissa somehow managed to reach him when he was this close to the wall, something was dangerously wrong. Jason could only watch the dominating force that was his girlfriend walk effortlessly down the hall, her massive legs taking a single step where he would’ve taken several hundreds. In less than ten seconds, Marissa had walked down the hall and into the kitchen where this thing started, where he woke up. If he’d stayed thirty minutes longer, he would’ve avoided seeing all this death his girlfriend had made.

“God, that did not sit right with me.” Marissa called out in the empty apartment, thinking there was no one here any longer, not even realizing that Jason was in the hall, shitting bricks as she walked right by him. Jason shook with fear as he wondered what caused Marissa to become this monster, shrinking people and crushing them. And why him? The one person she cared about in this world. Her family was off limits, she never talked about them whatsoever. Her coworkers were apparently the worst people she could ever work with. This left her with little to no friends despite the fact of how gorgeous and kind she was, leaving Jason as her best and only friend. If Marissa was behind this whole thing, why him? Or was this just a freak accident that she took advantage of? A bunch of tiny people to mess around with that no one would know about and she just didn’t notice her loving boyfriend mixed in maybe? In any case, just the thought of her being this evil murderer was wrong in Jason’s head. This was his precious angel of a girl he was talking about. “That oughta keep them down.” Marissa’s powerful words were heard once more by the tiny Jason as she made her way down the hall, completely ignoring the mess and carnage she left in her wake. Her tiny boyfriend looked up at the giant brunette whilst she made her way back to the bedroom. She was a being of immense power over Jason, not something he could easily communicate with but he had to try, even with the threat of unaware death.

‘I have to see it through. No matter what.’ He was almost three fourths of the way there already, to go back was to give up in defeat. If he could manage to get noticed by Marissa, maybe he’d have a chance to get back to normal and then, they’d have a talk about what he’d seen in the hallway tonight and figure out if she did it by accident or…if she knew exactly what she was doing.

Watching Marissa close the door behind her, Jason ran to the door not far behind her, screaming out her name in vain. “Mari! Come back, it’s Jason!” He yelled out once again to get an answer though he wasn’t expecting one from her. In his sprint towards the door, he ran right past more blood covered items of Marissa’s. Another pair of shoes, heels with even more distinct blood splatters on the soles. Nylons, socks, and even a set of her bra and underwear, all were soaked in blood. Except these were much fresher than the other gravesites that he’d seen on the sneakers, as if the carnage he was seeing just recently happened. In fact, the closer Jason got to the bedroom door, the fresher the blood he saw was. Obstacles in his mind, something he tried to push out of his head during his sprint towards the door Marissa just closed behind her.

Finally, he made it to the door. Massive in scope and tremendous in scale, Jason gulped in anticipation as he crawled underneath the frame of the wooden door of Marissa’s massive room. To his left was her bed where she was passed out with the light on. She always was quick to fall asleep, even after such a wild and destructive night such as this. Her powerful and bellowing snores filled the whole room, traveling far and wide as Jason looked up to see a way up towards the top of the mattress. It was still a long shot that Marissa would see him and if she did notice who it was but it was a gamble he was willing to take to get back with her. Heading over to the blanket that was hanging down to the floor, Jason began his climb skywards to the top of Marissa’s bed.

Grabbing onto the fibers of the blanket, Jason began to climb towards his goal. Thinking about what to say to Marissa, ask her what happened and why he was so small were just a few of the many things that ran through his mind once more. But most of all, he just wanted to know why his loving girlfriend would become such a monster. She was sweet, loving and kind all wrapped up into one but here she was. Post carnage of it all, Jason wanted to know what she was thinking. All this ran in his mind as he began inching closer to the top of the bed. His journey was almost at an end, he could practically feel the warmth and sweetness of her body that was waiting for him. Or the deadly predator waiting for another plaything.

Eventually, Jason managed to reach to the top of the bed and gaze up at the full spectacle of his girlfriend’s massive body, looking like it went on for miles in both directions. He’d managed to be almost right in line with the middle section of Marissa’s body, right in front of her bare stomach, not covered by anything besides her matching pink bra and panties. Taking one last deep breath, Jason ran up to Marissa’s torso to begin pounding on it to get her attention. He put all of his might into the punches he was throwing his girlfriend’s way but even with all his strength and determination, nothing was working. All Jason seemed to get was push back from her soft skin. No groaning or pain coming up north. This just made him want to work even harder as he not only threw several punches but kicks as well. Throwing his entire weight into the punches, kicks and body slams onto Marissa’s side, he soon began to yield some success when he began to hear her groaning.

“Yes! Babe, it’s Jason!” He shouted up in hopes that she would see what and who was distributing her slumber but soon, Jason began to feel the mattress under him begin to groan as Marissa didn’t bother waking up for a simple disturbance like Jason pounding on her stomach. No, instead she simply rolled over onto her stomach while still fast asleep. This left Jason with only one option: run as fast as he could away from the mass of crisp white flesh wall barrowling down on his location. He screamed out to her one last time before her massive body enveloped his tiny form, silencing his screams once and for all.

But, that was not the end of Jason’s tiny life. As firm and solid Marissa’s stomach was to the touch, it was just soft enough to avoid giving Jason a swift end to everything. No, instead Jason was now just barely holding onto life, his lungs getting squeezed out for air and the utter warmth of his girlfriend’s stomach was almost overbearing. But even those weren’t the worst part of it all. Through the feet of flesh, he could hear something terrible on the other end. Gurgles, pops and groans coming from deep inside of Marissa’s guts, sounds that were straight out of a horror film by the monster. But underneath it all, there was something darker that Jason could barely hear, something that solidified his fear and only now did things truly set in. Screams of people mixed in with the gurgles of Marissa’s stomach. People begging to be let out only to be drowned out by the terrible sounds of body fluids slowly withering all of them down to nothing but bone. His wondrous girlfriend, the love of his life was nothing less than a monster incarnate. Jason tried to rationally think about all the murder he’d witnessed, trying to assume this was nothing but an accident. But hearing the groans and screams coming mere inches from his tiny body, it made him regret ever meeting her in the first place. And now, he had two options: wait for him to suffocate under her weight or before that happens, Marissa notices him and decides to make him her midnight snack.

“God you little ones are good…could use more of you soon.”
Chapter End Notes:
A little experimental idea I've had for a long time and finally decided to try my hand at it. The basic idea I had was a tiny waking up just after a massacre and they'd have to figure out what happened but also going down a hallway, all the while, seeing the bloodied footprints left behind. It never got beyond that but I enjoyed the idea so much, I put everything on pause for a bit to work on it on my down time the past week or so.

I know, no real action just the aftermath of it all but I do hope you all enjoyed it. Next upload will be the next chapter of the Super Fan story. Yes! It is still going on, just taking a bit longer to get things out than I thought but hopefully the next chapter will be out in the next week or so. See you all then!