- Text Size +

She disappeared through the grass ahead without even a glance in his direction. 

 

He decided to divert slightly away from her route, she was bigger than him and more visible, she would be an easier target and he didn't want to be part of that. 

 

He heard the giantess declare that she had stopped counting and was now hunting. There were frantic screams behind. 

 

Michael pushed on ahead, brushing his way through the tall tough grass as rapidly as he could. He had no idea where he was going he was just getting himself as far away from everyone else and directly as far away from the giantess. 

 

He heard female panting from behind and glanced over his shoulder. 

 

A woman about his height was running behind him, following his tracks. She was wide eyed and terrified. Her eyes looked at him, seeking hope and some kind of way out of this nightmare. 

 

He powered on ahead, noting she was still behind him. 

 

He could feel vibrations through the soil. The giantess was walking through the lawn. 

 

"Gotcha!" He heard the giantess exclaim with excitement from behind. 

 

There was a piercing female scream. It made his blood run cold and despite his shortness of breath it encouraged him to power on. 

 

He dared not think about what would happen if he got caught by this giant crazy woman. 

 

He continued running and suddenly found himself emerging through the long grass and abruptly stumbling onto landscape bark. 

 

He had reached the other side of the unkempt lawn. He craned his head upwards following the branches of the rhododendron shrub. It looked perfect, there were a large number of leaves and flowers bushing out. It would provide the perfect cover for him. 

 

He started to climb up one of the lower branches.

 

"Hey wait for me!" The woman shouted out to him. She had followed him the whole way. 

 

*

 

Laura reached the edge of the lawn and cursed. It was one big landscaped trap. They were completely enclosed with a brick parapet wall. To climb the wall would be to completely expose oneself to the giant woman who was hunting them down. She looked around her, panicking, desperate to find somewhere clever to hide.

 

At six inches tall she was twice as big as most of the others and much more obvious. She spotted the giantess. She was on her knees, but was leaning back and dangling a tiny screaming woman over her mouth.

 

The giant mouth opened wide and snapped playfully at the terrified dangling prey above.

 

Laura watched with disgust as the giant woman lowered her hand towards her mouth. The limbs of her shrunken prey were pin- wheeling and kicking and the woman was screaming to get help and get away.

 

The giantess continued, unabated by the screaming, lowering the woman towards her tongue which lapped out to lick at the kicking legs.

 

She lowered the woman into her mouth, salivating over her body, licking her and then consuming her into her mouth.

 

She let go of the woman and she dropped into the mouth, managing to grab hold of the giant lip and hold on tight. She screamed.

 

The giant woman smiled and tipped her head back, straightening her throat and then making a clucking sound.

 

The giant tongue emerged behind the tiny woman’s spine and then curled and pressed down on her head.

 

She shrieked and cried and suddenly she disappeared inside the mouth.

 

Laura unconsciously put her hands to her mouth. Hearing a haunted wail emerge from her, from what she had just witnessed.

 

*

 

Jessica looked behind in horror, seeing a huge hand thump down onto the soil slightly behind her. A skyscraper high sized woman’s body sailed overhead, above the tufts of waving grass. She could see the giant woman’s focus as she scanned the lawn for prey.

 

Jessica looked down at the giant hand that was on the ground nearby, seeing every detail, every crease and pore in the hand. The size was impossible. The polished fingernails were huge to her. It was so close, only about 10 metres away from where she stood.

 

She had almost been overtaken by the giantess who was crawling above through the grass. She had already captured one victim. Jessica didn’t want to be the next one.

 

Jessica saw two other people of similar height to her suddenly run towards her, panic was dominating their faces. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription