- Text Size +

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

Cats and Mice II – Part 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: vore, cosplay fantasy, chase, Shrunken Men / Shrunken Women, giantess, handheld

 

Bombalurina aka Bomb liked Easter. It inspired her to change things up a bit with her routine a bit. Her friend and fellow cat cosplay fan, Jennyanydots aka Jenny, wasn't with her today but that didn't matter. She had some plans of her own. 

 

Dressed in her typical catlike outfit and ready for action Bomb carried her box of toys over to the patio edge of her hunting area. 

 

This time she was out on her enclosed garden courtyard area. She had a brick walled terrace adjacent to her house, all of the sides were completely enclosed and there was a raised threshold back into the house. 

 

There was a stone paving perimeter with shrubs and small trees and bushes marking the perimeter of her little outdoor garden courtyard, but in the large centre there was a long grass lawn. Bomb liked it to grow wild, she loved the look it gave but also it created a wonderful hunting ground. 

 

Bomb opened the lid of the large box and flipped it open. The contents of her box looked up at her a typical anxious fear. 

 

*

 

Michael couldn't really remember how it happened but he found himself waking up amongst a crowd of naked people in a pitch black room. It turned out that it had plastic sides and a lid that none of them could move or lift off. 

 

The panic had spread through the room, people had been hyperventilating and crying. They spent hours inside. They managed to find air holes that refreshed their air but they gave no clues as to where they were. 

 

Some people assumed they were in a shipping container, being trafficked. Others had some crazy story about being shrunk and seeing a giant blonde woman pick them up and kidnap them. 

 

Michael believed the former more than the latter, that was until after a tumultuous few moments of being moved about inside the box, the lid above them unfolded revealing blinding daylight. 

 

Above them peering down inside the box, peering down at them was a giant woman’s face. Her blond hair cascaded around her face. Her full and luscious lips and her cleavage were visible to them. She was beautiful but also the intensity of her stare and her size was terrifying and unexpected. 

 

Michael looked to his side realising that there were about twenty people inside the box. All of them were naked. Three of them were twice the size of everyone else. Approximately six inches tall... that made him... three inches tall. 

 

"Hello my little prey," Bomb smiled and licked her lips as she spoke down to the collective. 

 

Michael couldn't absorb how massive she was. She towered over them. Why was she wearing a cat outfit and a pair of cat ears?

 

People started to scream and shout up in terror. 

 

The giant woman allowed them to overcome their initial shock in silence. 

 

Then she lowered a giant hand into the box and unfurled her giant hand and polished fingernails. 

 

The contents dropped inside the box. Michael looked down in confusion. It was a series of lengths of brown string, small mouse ears and three sets of larger rabbit ears and fluffy tails. 

 

They all looked at the items and then back up at the giant woman. 

 

"Put them on. The larger people obviously wear the rabbit outfit," the giantess boomed down to them. It was very much an instruction. 

 

Several people instantly started to pick them up and put them on. A large woman twice his size stepped past Michael and put on the rabbit ears and bunny tail. 

 

He decided it would be best to comply. 

 

"I've been through this before my little toys, if you don't put on the outfit I eat you right now," that encouraged everyone to comply. 

 

Now dressed in their new basic outfits of ears and tails they all looked up to the giantess for further instruction. 

 

A few people were trying to beg her and ask to be returned to normal size. She ignored all of that and spoke. 

 

"Okay, we are going to play a little game. I'm going to count to twenty and then you're all going to run away. You can hide or you can run, or both. Your choice. But just so you know if I catch you, I will eat you. Or for the three rabbits I've got some other ideas, all understood?" Many people were crying and sobbing, begging and pleading. It wasn't acknowledged. 

 

This woman was crazy but Michael didn't want to find out how much. His heart started to thump more quickly. He was preparing for flight. 

 

"Okay, off we go then," Bomb stated and turned the box on its side. Most people screamed or shouted as they tumbled to their side, rolling and banging into other people. Feet and knees hit heads and ribs. Arms and hands slapped on faces and backs, all unintentionally. 

 

They were all delivered in a writhing heap on the stone floor. 

 

Michael picked himself up and instantly started running away from the site where they had been tipped over.

 

He heard plenty of commotion behind him but ignored it all. He ran across the patio stone paving slab and towards thick grass which was several building stories taller than him. If he wasn't being chased by a giant mad woman he would have wanted to stop in awe and wonder. 

 

He reached the edge of the stone and plunged his way into the thick grassy jungle, landing on dark soil, feeling the thick granules underneath his bare feet. 

 

He pushed his way through the thick blades of grass and proceeded as fast as he could. It still felt like he was one of the furthest away out of the group. It made him feel a bit better but still he didn't feel like he was covering enough ground. 

 

He pushed his way through the undergrowth, it grew darker and darker as he made more progress. The grass was thicker and taller, huge green and beige blades of grass plunged up into the air, towering over him and waving gently in the light breeze with a loud rustle.  

 

He could hear the giantess counting in the background. He could also hear panicked shouting and screaming, the panting of tiny running people behind him. 

 

There was a louder rustling nearby slightly behind, it was so immediate to him that he turned his head just in time to look up and see a woman twice his size plunge through the long grass and he watched in awe as she ran past him, her longer legs carrying her further and faster with each step. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription