- Text Size +

She powered with her arms, driving her whole body as she ran, pumping her legs as hard as she had ever done in her life.

Her life literally depended on her physical strength to run away.

She had to get clear and hide.

There was another thump and the ground shook. But she managed to evade capture for a few more seconds.

She blindly ran, pushing through the jungle of grass, pounding through, springing with every step, pushing her hip and thigh muscles. Her lungs burning, she was escaping. She was getting free.

She continued running until her lungs were literally burning in pain.

There was no further thumping or vibrations behind her. Perhaps she had managed to evade her giant predator.

She dared looking behind and upwards, there was nothing casting a shadow over her. She could see the blue sky through the canopy of the blades of grass.

She slowed down, panting heavily. Holding her hands of her hips, her lungs burned as she sucked air in. She tried to recover as quickly as possible, also trying to keep her breathing as quiet as she could.

Next she wanted to hide and wait out this craziness.

Her breathing started to calm after a few seconds.

She bent forwards over double, feeling a stich in her lower stomach, sucking breath in as deeply as possible.  She tried to remember her deep breathing techniques.

She managed to recover, becoming more aware of her wider surroundings again.

She stopped, calming her breathing, listening and waiting. There was no sound, just the rustling of the grass in the wind.

She started to creep forwards, gently pushing through the tufts of grass that emerged from the ground, weaving her way through, not wishing to push any grass aside too much and give away her position from above.

She crept through, weaving her path away from where the giantess had been.

She risked a nervous glance behind her. Still nothing, it was clear.

She returned her gaze forwards and shrieked as the wall of grass in front of her burst forwards, she sprung backwards and fell onto her back, screaming as the giantess’ face burst through the grass straight at her.

The giant mouth snapped, teeth gnashing audibly and visually just inches away from her feet.

“Gotcha!” The giantess shouted in victory. “That was a good chase my little mouse, you’re a fast little runner. I think I might keep you a while longer.”

The giant hands lunged at her and she screamed as she was pincer held between giant fingers.

The giantess lifted her up to a dizzying height in the air. She wailed, concerned that she was about to be popped into the mouth and swallowed.

Instead, she was lowered between the large cleavage of the woman’s breasts.

The giant hands manipulated her, there were some loops in the outfit securing her in place, nestling her between the giant breasts.

Jessica looked upwards as the giant face looked down at her with pleasure. Then the face looked outwards, scanning the lawn. The predatory look was back. It was terrifying for her to behold. It looked less human and more primal than anything else. She was searching and hunting for her prey.

She looked across to where Bomb seemed to be scanning with her eyes, all she could see was long grass and bushes surrounding the square of grass. Then a patio surround.

Apart from that they were fully enclosed either by the house or by a tall brick wall.

Jessica swallowed the hard lump that had formed in her throat. She realised that there was no escape from this place. It was just a playground for this giant crazy woman.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.