- Text Size +

Then she gave her an abrupt shake.

It emitted a sickening wail from the woman as she was shaken from her attempts to escape. She was then left to hang, and she hung limply. Her resistance was broken.

She panted, sobbing, looking upside down at the giant face.

Then she started to beg. Holding her hands together, upside down.

The giant mouth curved into a predatory smile.

There was a brief pause as the predator looked at her prey, then the woman was slowly lowered towards broken top of the egg.

Jessica couldn’t believe it, she watched in horror as the woman was dipped head first into the creamy contents of the chocolate egg.

There was a scream as the tiny woman realised what was happening, her hands reached out to stop the descent, but they just sank into the gooey mixture, followed by the head, cutting off the scream.

The upper body continued to sink inwards, up to the belly button of the naked body. Her torso twisted and wriggled.

The giantess dipped her up and down a few times, playing with her. There was a slight slopping sound. Then she lifted her up.

The gooey mixture started to slide off the tiny body and drop back to the egg and over the giantess’ other hand, but the tiny woman was still completely coated.

Her hands reached up to her face, to scrape it free from her mouth. The poor woman gasped desperately, sucking in air. There was just a dark hole in the white and yellow sugary mixture where her mouth was.

The tiny body was lifted upwards, Jessica knew what was going to happen next. Her heart sank.

The giant mouth opened wide, allowing the tongue to emerge and slither up the sugary body of the victim. There was a muffled shriek and the body started to wriggle and squirm.

The tongue lapped at the tiny woman, licking swathes of the sugary creamy covering. The tongue retracted to occasionally allow the giant mouth to swallow, then returned out of the mouth to continue to lick her.

Then she was dipped into the egg again and licked again.

The giantess smiled, then lowered the woman into her mouth. There was a loud wail, then silence as the lips closed around the tiny body. There was a loud sucking, the giantess kept holding the tiny ankles, sucking the body from her crotch upwards, like a lollypop.

Then she lifted the tiny woman out of the mouth.

The woman sucked air in, waved her arms, screaming and pleading.

Tears spilling from her eyes. She was desperate for respite. The giantess observed her momentarily, then she opened her mouth wide below and without any remorse she released her fingers.

The tiny woman’s arms wheeled in the air as she fell, with an ear piercing scream.

There was a loud snap as the giant teeth snapped at the falling victim.

Jessica couldn’t control her own tears from spilling out of her eyes as she watched the giantess swallow her next victim and moan very sensually and audibly.

Now was the time to run.

She pushed up from the ground, turned around and ran as fast as she could away from the horror scene.

There was a thump and a vibration behind her.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.