- Text Size +

Jessica panted heavily, watching the scene of horror in front of her unfolding.

She could hear the loud breathing of their giant captor who was now concentrating on her other victim. She pinned the tiny woman down with her long fingernails and rolled her onto her back, lunging downwards and giving her a long and deep lick with her tongue.

The noise and volume of the wet tongue as it licked was almost unbearable.

Jessica wrinkled her face and loudly protested in disgust. The other woman simply screamed and struggled, pushing with her hands against the moist tongue that was assaulting her.

The giant head suddenly turned to glance at Jessica, lifting up slightly.

The hand suddenly released her.

“Don’t move little mouse, or I’ll have to squash you,” the giantess threatened her.

Jessica was frozen in terror.

She wanted to escape and run away, but she knew that this giant woman meant it and her threat could easily be made a reality. But then, she considered that she was probably going to be eaten anyway.

She would wait for her opportunity to escape; hopefully the giant woman would become distracted.

Her attentions returned to the other woman nearby. The giant hand that had held Jessica disappeared from view and then reappeared a second or so later, holding a chocolate egg.

It was nearly the same size as Jessica, but she realised that it was a crème egg. The giant mouth opened wide, causing the woman below to scream in renewed terror.

The huge white glistening teeth protruded from behind the lips as the top lip slid upwards, the teeth bit down into the outer shell of the chocolate egg with a loud crunch, the jaw continued to clamp down and crunch through the chocolate. Then it sped up as it reached the gooey centre.

The giant mouth ripped the top of the egg off, a gooey trail of the sugary and creamy contents connected the rest of the egg to the giant mouth, the tongue emerged and sucked the top of the egg inside the mouth.

A thin silvery strand of sugary goo was stuck between her lower lip and her chin.

She chewed a few times and swallowed.

The giant tongue emerged to wetly and noisily lick at the huge lips, leaving them with a chocolatey glistening coating.

There was suddenly a strong smell of chocolate in the air.

The giant eyes then suddenly fixed on the tiny woman.

She screamed again as the attention focused on her, but the giant hand was already lifting her upwards.

“Hmm, time for an Easter themed snack,” the giantess purred at her tiny victim, lifting her up. She dangled the tiny woman, holding her legs with her giant fingers.

Her tiny breasts hung from her chest, as did her long hair.

She shook and waved with her arms. She bent upwards trying to release her legs from the fingers, but couldn’t pry the giant fingers free.

The giantess watched her prey with mild amusement, like a cat studying its captured mouse.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.