- Text Size +

As she watched them she realised why. The other giant hand was following them from behind, the fingers were outstretched chasing them and seeking to grab hold of them. 

 

Jessica started to back away from them, as quietly as possible. She didn't want to get spotted from above. 

 

Suddenly a giant head descended from above. A huge open mouth snapped down towards the two tiny mice dressed people running towards Jessica. 

 

They shrieked in horror, pinned between the approaching hand and the sudden appearance of the giant open mouth. 

 

Jessica lost sight of one of them as the giant jaw blocked the view, but there was a terrible shriek and crying out, then it broke off. 

 

The head turned to the side slightly, revealing two legs that were desperately kicking and struggling to escape. 

 

Jessica froze in terror. This was awful.

 

It was unthinkable.

 

Unspeakable.

 

The terror of it.

 

She shook her head in disbelief and backed away quickly.

 

She couldn't bear to watch this horrific scene of a giant woman eating one of her own kind. 

 

She stumbled and tripped over something behind her. Falling backwards with an unconscious yelp, she fell backwards onto a spongy surface. 

 

The giant head rotated towards her and she felt the surface she was leaning against was not flat ground and was moving beneath her. 

 

She was torn between looking at the giant predatory eyes that were bearing down on her or looking behind her.

 

As she looked to her side giant pink fingers enclosed her from either side. 

 

Polished fingernails enclosed her and a giant thumbnail rested just below her chin. 

 

She screamed in terror as she saw the poor person in the giantess’ mouth getting sucked in. 

 

The waggling legs slowly disappeared with a resounding wet slurp. 

 

Jessica spasmed slightly from the shock of witnessing a living person her own size being consumed by a giantess. The legs and feet just got slurped inside the mouth, the lips closed around them and they just disappeared.

The giantess’ cheek suddenly bulged outwards and then it continued to protrude outwards but the protrusions moved along the cheek. Then she realised that the poor person was desperately pushing against the cheek to try and escape from the mouth. It must have been pitch black in there.

The terror of it.

The giant jaw lifted and rotated, the bottom of the mouth moved up and down as the huge mouth adjusted the tiny person inside, then there as a loud gulp as the giantess swallowed with a wet sounding gulp.

Jessica shrieked in fright. She couldn’t believe it. The throat bulged and the bulge travelled downwards towards the collarbone and then disappeared.

The huge eyes penetrated Jessica’s very soul as they bore down on her.

The huge hand suddenly adjusted her position, she screamed as she was turned over and pushed into the soil; front side down.

She coughed as the wind was knocked out of her lungs and her face was coated in dirt.

She was lying on her front with the giant fingers lightly pressing down on her back and legs, holding her in place.

The third person to be captured was dragged along the ground also on their front, screaming and trying to prevent themselves from being dragged along, digging their fingernails into the soil, dragging shallow trails in their wake.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription