- Text Size +

It was a pretty normal day at Shujin academy. Akira Kurusu was waiting in front of the student council room, alongside his friends Ryuji, and Ann, and Morgana hidden in his bag. Even though they looked like normal students, they were actually the recently-formed Phantom Thieves. A few days prior, they had achieved their second major victory as the famous artist Madarame had turned himself in to the police for abusing his pupils and stealing their work. And they were supposed to meet up with their last member, Yusuke, to go to mementos after school today. However, the student council president wanted to see the three of them for some reason, delaying their expedition. 



After a few minutes, the student council room's door opened, and its president, Makoto Niijima, allowed them in.


"Kurusu, Sakamoto and Takamaki right ? Please come in, and close the door." She said firmly. The three students obeyed, still not sure why she wanted to talk to them. Maybe it had to do with the Kamoshida incident ? To their surprise however, as soon as they were in and Ryuji closed the door, Makoto pulled out what looked like some sort of gun and pointed it at them. Before they could react, a blinding light came out of the device and the trio as well as Morgana lost consciousness for a few seconds. When they opened their eyes again, everything felt... different. It's like everything was suddenly huge. A huge shadow enveloped them, and looking up, they saw Makoto looking down at them with an intense, menacing glare. And to add to the confusion, they were now wearing their metaverse outfits, including Morgana !



"Holy... Akechi was right, they really did shrink !" Makoto thought


"But how did he find such a thing ? And why are they wearing those weird outfits ? Well I suppose it doesn't matter, at least my job will be much easier now." She continued in her mind, now looking at them like mere bugs. In doing so, she noticed a fourth one had suddenly appeared, looking like some sort of cat. 


"So it would seem they had another teammate. I should probably get information out of them too before getting rid of them."


Makoto was interrupted in her thoughts by a loud voice coming from the shrunken Ryuji.



"Hey Niijima ! What's that mean ? The hell did you do to us !?" He yelled at her.


Before Makoto could do or say anything though, she noticed the cat-like creature running at her and yelling something incomprehensible. Well, she didn't really need it, and getting rid of it could make the others more cooperative, she reasoned.





"It's no use talking to her Ryuji, we've somehow ended up in the metaverse ! She's not a shadow but she's definitely dangerous, we'll ask questions when we're out of here !" Morgana exclaimed, rushing at the giantess in front of him. 


"Witness my resolve ! Persona !!" He screamed. However, to everyone else's surprise, nothing happened. Morgana's eyes widened in fear as he looked up to see Makoto raising her shoe right over him. 


"Wait..." He tried to say.




But before Morgana could move anywhere and to his friends' collective horror, Makoto slammed her foot down on him with colossal force. In an instant, Morgana saw the girl's school shoe getting closer and closer, until it hit him and smothered him on the ground. He felt all of his body snap as it was flattened by the descending foot, crushing his bones and distorting him like it was nothing. The pain only lasted for an instant but it was the most intense Morgana could have ever imagined. His body just couldn't resist the immense force and pressure it was enduring, and he lost consciousness as Makoto's foot hit the ground and Morgana's body was obliterated under it, exploding in a burst of blood.



*BOOOM*



The shrunken phantom thieves couldn't believe what had just happened. Morgana couldn't have just died like that under that shoe, right ? But they were soon forced to face reality as Makoto grinded her foot on the floor and lifted her sole a little for them to see. What they were forced to look at was beyond traumatizing. Morgana was gone, replaced with a red stain under Makoto's loafer. And because of them being quite close to where the foot was, they could see every shocking detail of it. Blood was still falling to the ground, and there were small chunks of flesh and bone stuck to the shoe, seemingly being all that remained of Morgana's corpse. 



"This should make you three a little more cooperative" Niijima said 



The three teenagers started to freak out and run towards the exit, although their small size made their efforts quite pathetic. In only a single step, Makoto brought her foot to the ground again, blocking their way to the exit. She was now standing right between the phantom thieves and the door, cutting off their only chance to escape alive. They were completely at her mercy and that only made their panic worse. Ann fell to the ground and started sobbing.


"Wh- what's the meaning of this Niijima !?" Joker tried to ask, having trouble hiding his fear. "You just killed him ! That's insane !!"



"I have been tasked by principal Kobayakawa with eliminating the phantom thieves." Makoto replied coldly. "I am simply doing what I must to secure a good university... That, and I'm under a lot of pressure right now, so I really need the stress relief."


She paused for a moment. Her look was even more menacing than before. Did she really only see them as bugs she could crush to relax ?


"Though I guess I could simply turn you back and hand you to the police if you cooperate." She added. "Now, I want you to answer my questions. First, I've already found out about one of your teammates today..." She said while grinding her foot on the ground again, to the other three's horror. 


"Are there any others ?"




After a long silence, Akira tried to answer. At least he could try to keep Yusuke safe.


"There are no other phantom thieves" He said, his voice shaking with fear.


"It's obvious you're lying !" Niijima said harshly, startling the tinies at her feet. "Tell me, right now."


In his entire life, Akira had never felt such pure fear as he did at this moment. Niijima was so intimidating, he couldn't handle it. He didn't want to suffer the same fate as Morgana, just the thought of it made him want to throw up. He thought about actually answering Makoto's questions, but was interrupted by a yelling Ryuji walking up to Makoto. He could see anger had taken the better of him, as he wasn't acting rationally anymore.


"You're bluffing ! We're students here, there's no way you can kill us ! So we have no reason to tell you anything !" However his fear soon reappeared when he saw Makoto removing her shoe in response.


"Oh really, can I not ? The principal is the one who told me to deal with you, so no one is going to look into how you disappeared. But if you don't believe me, we can play a game, Sakamoto."


Ryuji tried to run out of instinct, but it was too late. Makoto slammed her foot next to him to knock him off his balance, before bringing her big toe down on his legs. His lower body was instantly annihilated, and the pain didn't end as she then dragged him closer to her so that she could place her heel right in front of him, her sole towering over his body. 



"Either you start answering, or you die. Which one do you think will happen first ?"



Ryuji was hyperventilating. His legs had been crushed, he couldn't go anywhere, and he was stuck under this psychopath's bare foot ! He saw every horrifying detail of it, the small but noticeable bits of sweat and dirt on her foot. And he could see what looked like the remains of an unlucky ant, which probably got trapped in her shoe without her even realising. This reminded him of Morgana's gruesome fate and what was probably going to be his doom too. 


Suddenly, Makoto spoke again, forcing him out of his grim thoughts.


"So, Sakamoto, are you going to tell me who your other teammates are ?" She said with the same calm, terrifying voice.


"Go to hell !" Ryuji screamed, his emotions getting the better of him. As a result, Makoto's foot descended closer and closer to his body, until it hit his arms as he was desperately trying to shield himself. It kept going down until it touched all of his body, his head now being smothered between the ball of her foot and the cold, hard floor. 


"I think I didn't hear that one really well, what did you say ?" She asked more menacingly, frightening the shrunken boy even more. However, he wasn't going to sell off his friend.



"I said... Go to... H" He tried to say before the foot immediately started pressing down again. His arms were completely dislocated in his attempt to stop Makoto's foot, and the pressure soon hurt more and more and became unbearable. Ryuji heard and felt some of his bones break on his lower torso. He screamed in pain as the foot was pressing down harder on his head, also making it more and more of a challenge for him to breathe. Makoto's sweat entered his mouth because of his screaming, and he had no choice but to swallow it if he didn't want to drown. Finally, Makoto stopped again.


"This is your last chance, Sakamoto.



But before he could react in any way, Akira interrupted the painful spectacle. 


"We only have one other teammate." He said in a panic, not being able to watch his friend being crushed to death anymore. "Let Ryuji live and I might talk." He desperately tried to convince Niijima. She soon shattered all of his hopes.


"Then I suppose it's Madarame's former pupil, Yusuke Kitagawa, correct ? I know you've been hanging out with him recently. Well then I suppose I don't need you anymore" She said while looking at the scared Ryuji under her foot, with the disdain she would have for a worm. 


Ryuji immediately started screaming again. The weight on his body was getting heavier and heavier, all of his muscles were burning him, and he could feel all of his bones being shattered one by one.


"STOP !! STOOOOPPP !!! I'LL DO ANYTHING !!" He said, desperately trying to crawl his way out, to no avail. 


In a desperate moment of madness, he tried kissing the ball of Makoto's foot as it was crushing him, as if his worship could do anything for him. The pressure was unbearable, it kept making him discover new levels of pain, until suddenly...




*SCCCRRRRRRRRCHHHHHHHH*




The wet sound of Ryuji's body being snuffed out of existence, grinded to a pulp under Makoto's bare foot, was enough for Akira and Ann to give in to despair. Their two friends were dead like bugs, and there was nothing they could do to avoid the same end. 


"Just kill us already, you sadistic bitch..." Ann muttered, barely having the energy to speak out loud. The two teenagers just sat on the ground, completely defeated. To their surprise however, they weren't crushed under Makoto's soles, but were instead picked up between her fingers. As she brought the two to her face, her hot breath washed over them as she spoke. 


"No, I don't think I will right away. I still have a question to ask the two of you. And you'd better cooperate if you don't want to die in an even worse way than your little friends."



This last sentence was what made Ann go insane. She burst out nervously laughing while yelling at the giant girl.


"A worse way !? Who are you kidding ! You didn't see their fucking remains on your dirty foot ! You crushed them like bugs, how do you make worse than that !? Just end us already you murderer !"




"Well I suppose I will just have to show you, and that may motivate your friend to speak." Makoto replied as she grabbed the screaming Ann with her other hand and brought her even closer to her face, before opening her mouth wide.


"Wait what are you doing !" Ann reacted, too late. She was thrown inside of Makoto's mouth and landed at the center of her tongue, coating her in saliva before it started throwing her all around the president's mouth. As she started sucking on the girl, she realized what was about to happen to her and started to freak out. Being digested alive had to be the worst thing she could imagine happening to her, and being granted a quick death under her foot seemed like a nice fate in comparison.


"NO NO NIIJIMA DON'T DO THIS TO ME, I APOLOGISE FOR WHAT I SAID ! PLEASE DON'T !"


While Makoto enjoyed sucking on Ann's body and overpowering her with her tongue, she held Akira right in front of her mouth, forcing him to see and hear everything Ann had to endure. After about a minute of this going on, Makoto pinned Ann to her left cheek, making sure to bite down gently so her right arm was stuck between her teeth. She then opened her mouth wide, allowing Akira to witness Ann's situation.


"Now then, how do you change your victims' hearts ?" She asked coldly while still keeping Ann's arm stuck between her molars. Ann was powerless and exhausted, as she just looked at Akira with lifeless eyes.



"You wouldn't believe me..." Akira said before hearing a huge, wet noise coming from Makoto's now closed mouth, followed by Ann's even louder than before screams. Makoto had just bitten down on Ann's arm, instantly pulverising it between her almighty molars, before loudly swallowing it. Joker could only watch in a combination of horror and disgust as a lump traveled the giantess'throat.



*GLP*



Right after that, Makoto opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, with Ann right in the middle of it. Pinning her against the roof of her mouth, she threatened again.


"You know what comes next, right ?"


Akira was deeply horrified. After watching two of his best friends die like mere bugs, he had to witness his third friend in such a miserable state. She was lying on her knees on Makoto's soft tongue, completely covered in saliva as there were even strings falling on her head and shoulders from the roof. 


"Fine ! I'll tell you !! Just don't do this I'm begging you !!" He pleaded. He then started telling her about the metaverse.

"What we do is go into people's minds and take their distorted desires away-" Joker tried to start, before Makoto's eyes shot down at him, clearly not believing his story. As if to threaten him more, she tilted her tongue just a little, causing Ann to start slipping towards the menacing throat.


"It's the truth you have to believe me ! No no no NIIJIMA DON'T SWALLOW HER !!" He panicked, seeing his friend desperately trying to hold onto anything to stop her descent, in vain. The sheer amount of saliva sliding towards the awaiting cavern, as well as her being coated in it, caused her to uncontrollably fall down to her death. She tried to grab the tongue with her remaining arm but it was simply too slippery. And then...



*GULLLP*



Akira was completely broken, desperately reaching out towards the lump going down Makoto's throat. Makoto opened her mouth wide and held Akira at the entrance, as if taunting him. He could see every frightening detail of it, the huge tongue, the strings and torrents of saliva, the huge teeth... But Ann was nowhere to be found. It was undeniable, Niijima was cruel enough to sentence her to being digested alive in her stomach. The only thing left of her in the mouth was what seemed to remain of a finger, stuck on her lower molar. Akira almost threw up upon seeing it, thinking about how those white masses had obliterated Ann's arm, and how she must now be burning alive in the pit below.



"You're still lying to me ? That's impressive" Makoto said. "Maybe hearing from your friend will help bring back some memories."


She lowered Akira down to her belly and pressed him against her stomach, forcing him to listen. The terrorized teenager could not only hear Makoto's stomach rumbling, which by itself would traumatize him, but he could even hear his friend's struggles and screams. As she seemed to slosh around in the acids, she got closer and closer to the stomach wall on Akira's sides.


"AHHHH WHAT IS THIS PLACE IT BURNS, I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS ! PLEASE NIIJIMA LET ME OUT, THIS IS TOO PAINFUL !! AND HOLY SHIT IS THIS MY ARM !?" 


As Ann was able to get most of her upper body out of the acids, she started desperately hitting the wall with her remaining arm. Akira could feel her strikes and tried to move, but then his eyes widened as Makoto simply pushed him a little harder into her belly, pushing Ann back into the pool of acids.


"FUCK FUCK FUCK IT HURTS SO MUCH NIIJIMA MAKE IT STO-" And his fears increased exponentially when he heard a loud splashing noise from inside instead of Ann finishing her sentence. Ann had fallen back into the acids and didn't have any energy left to get back up, resulting in her being slowly and painfully dissolved over the next few minutes. However Akira didn't get to hear all of it, Makoto lifting him up to her face again.


"So ? Any new answers ?" She asked one last time.


"I already told you... And it doesn't matter anymore, my friends are all dead and you're gonna kill me you monter..." Akira replied, clearly broken now.


"Well, I guess you're of no more use..." Makoto concluded. "It's fine, you're the last one I need to get rid of anyways." She picked her school shoe back up and dropped the desperate Akira in it. 



Akira landed on the insole of the school loafer, breaking his legs in the process. The exceptionally strong smell and humidity instantly hit him, almost making him pass out. 


"Why the hell would you not wear socks with those..." He thought. As a direct result of Makoto always being barefoot in her school shoes, it was crazy humid in there and the smell was exponentially amplified. Suddenly, Joker could feel an impact on the ground, and quickly realised she had put her shoe down. That could only mean one thing, and the most primal of fears took control of him as he tried to crawl towards the shoe's toe section. However, he was too slow and was paralysed in fear when he saw light disappearing from the entrance of the loafer, and being replaced by Makoto's colossal foot. Her toes caught up to him in no time and smothered him while dragging him towards the tip of the shoe. His body was now stuck under her toes and partly under the ball of her foot, which smothered him and broke some of his bones despite his futile resistance. His face was pushed down by the huge wall of flesh, giving him trouble breathing and allowing more and more foot sweat to fall on him. There was now also a faint smell of blood, probably due to Ryuji's remains on Makoto's sole. Though Akira didn't want to think about it, and it's not like he was going to live that much longer anyways. He felt a rising sensation and deduced she had finally started walking, sentencing him to certain death at the same time. After about half a second, a sharp pain hit most of his body in an instant.


*BOOOM*


The pressure was unbearable, and being trapped and forced to breathe the foul air of the president's shoe only made things worse. Was this how the others felt when she crushed them ? Why did they all have to be so powerless compared to Makoto's normal footsteps, which she usually didn't think about ?

Suddenly, another rising sensation. Now Akira's entire body was pinned under the ball of Makoto's foot, not far from where Ryuji met his demise. Fortunately (very relatively), unlike for Ryuji, Makoto wasn't slowing her foot down, resulting in a quicker, less painful death. In a split second, all of Akira's bones were crushed and his body started to distort. And then it suddenly exploded as all of his blood and limbs went all over the place in the shoe. Most of his remains were still stuck under the giant foot and were obliterated by the next step. Some others though were stuck on the side or under the arch of the foot. As a result, they kept being trampled for a very long time, as well as the huge red stain caused by Joker's death on the insole.






Satisfied with finally getting rid of the phantom thieves, Makoto packed her things and left the student council room, heading for Kosei High. Her final target would be Yusuke Kitagawa then. She was already imagining how she could deal with him, and it made her tremble in excitement. 


Chapter End Notes:

Hi ! Here's a P5 story featuring a cruel gts Makoto ! It's my first persona story but I have quite a few ideas for those so you can expect a lot of them in the future. 

Any feedback or tips are appreciated as always, and feel free to contact me if you wanna talk about anything, I always enjoy talking to people !