- Text Size +

After Tiffany left the room, Cathy sat on the bed and picked up the container.  As she placed them back down on the dresser, she looked in at the scared little people and realized how much of a goddess she really was to them.  “You know, you guys are probably wondering why I shrunk you down for all of this.  The answer’s simple...the power trip really turns me on.”

 

“Figures,” Toby said.  He shook his head and lit up another cigarette.

 

Cathy saw him light up.  “Ugh, I can’t believe you smoke!” she said.  She picked him up out of the container.  Going into the dresser, she pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter and lit one up herself.  She blew smoke down onto Toby, making him cough.  Some of the smoke drifted into the Tupperware, causing them to start choking as well.  “Don’t you know how bad it is for the health of you and everyone else?”  She placed him down in an ashtray and flicked his head with her other hand, knocking him over with a dizzying concussion.  He lay there for a little while.  “Aww, poor baby.  I bet that ashtray is really cold.  Let me help warm you up.”  Before he could get up, she flicked the burnt parts off and lowered the lit burning end of the cigarette to his body.

 

Toby stood in the ashtray and looked up as Cathy lit up a cigarette of her own, then began to tease his smoking habits.  Suddenly, a wave of smoke came pouring down on him.  While he was used to being around smokers a lot, he never expected a solid wall of it to come at him.  The amount of smoke made him cough worse than he ever had.  As his vision cleared, he only had a moment to throw his arms up as Cathy’s pointer finger flicked off of her thumb and slammed him in his head and chest.  He flew in the air a bit before coming back down with a thud.  He lay there for a few seconds and listened to her taunting.  As he grasped his chest, which had a couple broken ribs, he looked up to see a bright orange light coming at him.  Before he could lift his arms up to try and protect himself, Cathy’s cigarette shoved into his stomach, immediately burning away his shirt and pants.  It started off as just immense heat, but quickly turned into immense pain from his body being burned away.

 

Cathy barely put any pressure on the cigarette, but it didn’t take much for the burning ashes to be pushed out from it.  Some of them piled up on his legs, while some remained on his chest.  Toby had no where to go.  As the fire burned through his body, he quickly lost feeling on his legs due to the fact that the cigarette had burned straight through his torso, he screamed out in pain that he had never before felt.  Eventually, the ashes started burning through his upper body and he could see inside his chest.  The smell of crispy flesh and body parts was so nauseating, but he couldn’t throw up because he no longer had a stomach.

 

Cathy lifted the cigarette and watched Toby’s body continue burning.  She brought her face down as close as she could get and watched his demise.  A smile stretched across her face as another idea came to her mind.  “Aww, is that too warm for you?” she asked.  “Here, let me cool you down a bit.”  She took away the cigarette butt and gathered some spit in her mouth.  Carefully aiming, she let a huge drop fall out onto him.  A small sizzle came from the gob of spit as it hit the fire, extinguishing both the fire and Toby’s life.

 

The last thing Toby saw was Cathy’s face staring down on him.  She was smiling at him.  He couldn’t even begin to imagine why she was smiling, but soon found out.  After taunting him again, he watched as she took away the butt and puckered her lips, then let loose a flood of saliva.  It hit him with a refreshing, minty feel, but his relief soon turned into panic when he realized that he couldn’t breath, and seconds later, he drown in the sticky mint-flavored goo.

 

===============================================================

 

Cathy stood back up to full height and took a draw on the cigarette.  She felt as if the power of the world was flowing into her.  She glanced back at the container.  Inside it, the remaining people had just witnessed another gruesome death.  By now, it had become apparent that no one would be coming out of this alive.  God only knew what was happening with the two that were taken by the other girl.

 

“Hmm, what to do next,” she pondered out loud.  She finished the cigarette and put it out in the now-occupied ashtray.  While the cigarette smoke slowly died out, she heard some moans and screams come from downstairs.  “Haha, sounds like she’s having a good time.    I guess I should probably get changed into something a little more relaxing as well.”  She took off all her clothes and threw them in a pile by her desk.  Standing there naked, she stared back down at her little possessions.  “So who wants to go next?”

 

The four remaining people just stared up at her.  By now, they were all certain that there was no way out of their situation.  Since no one did anything, Cathy reached down and selected David and Tammy at random.  “You know, you guys have pleased me all over except on my boobs.  I think you two should help me with that.”  She held David and Tammy carefully in her palm and laid herself on her bed, which was still wet from her earlier adventures.  She then dumped the two onto her stomach.  As they got up, Cathy chuckled.  “Hehe, you two tickle!  Ok, start heading up to my boobs.  I want my nipples harder than Chinese calculus.”

 

“She can’t be serious,” Tammy said.

 

“Something tells me she is,” David said.  “You’ve seen what she’s done so far.  I’d much rather try and get on her good side.  Who knows, maybe if we do a damn good job, she’ll let us live.”

 

Tammy just scoffed at the comment.  “Yeah right...you’ve got a better chance of hitting the lotto.”

 

“It won’t hurt to try,” David responded.

 

“HELLO! We’re going to die!!!” Tammy yelled back.  “That doesn’t bother you at all?  What kind of heartless ass are you?”

 

David turned back to Tammy and got up in her face.  “The kind of ass that knows that even in a situation like this, there’s still a narrow chance of hope!”  After he said that, they just stood there wondering what to do next.  A sudden vibration below them, and the simultaneous throat-clearing sound, drew their attention back to their situation.

 

“Um, excuse me,” Cathy said, looking down from her laid-back position at her two slaves who were supposed to be heading up to her breasts.  “I don’t know what you two are doing, but I’m tired of waiting.  I suggest you get to work before I make you two my permanent toe separators in my flip flops.”

 

Without a second thought, Tammy and David began walking up Cathy’s body.  Each step they took tickled her.  She tried to hold it in as much as possible, but a couple times she gave in and chuckled, causing her stomach to rock back and forth a bit.  Tammy and David fell down as Cathy’s laughing and ticklishness made her spasm lightly.  When they reached her boobs, they climbed to the top of each one, much to the enjoyment of Cathy.  As they started to work on her nipples, Cathy brought her hands down to her still-throbbing pussy and played with herself a little.  Her moaning filled the ears of her two little pleasers, who covered their ears as she started getting louder.

 

Cathy stopped feeling her slaves doing their jobs.  “Oh, oh...don’t stop....oh my God, don’t stop!” she said between breaths.  She yanked her hands out of her vagina and slapped her palms down right onto her boobs.  The last thing Tammy and David saw was a shadow loom over them, then a split second later, they were being pressed down against soft boob flesh by a palm of sticky juices.  The pain was great for them, but only lasted for a few seconds.  Cathy initially hit them hard enough to snap their bones on the spot, then the added pressure and kneading of her fingers popped them like grapes.  The warm blood mixed with her juices, making it tough to tell which was which, but she didn’t care.  All she cared about was the waves of intensity going through her.  More moans escaped from her as she reached down and fingered her cumcrack.

 

Nathan and Robyn couldn’t watch.  Instead, they embraced each other, sobbing at the reality that they wouldn’t live to see the outside world ever again.

 

“Well…at least I won’t die alone,” Robyn said.  Black tears flowed down her cheek, full of her mascara.  Like most goth girls, Robyn wore enough makeup to denote the crowd she hung out with.  The fact that she was bi and had slept with a few girls in her high school also separated her from others.

 

Nathan looked down at her as she lay her head on his chest.  Prior to tonight, he had never bothered to even pay any attention to someone denoted as goth or punk, but circumstances change, especially when life is in the balance.  “It’s ok…we’re be alright,” he said to her.

 

Both of them knew it was pretty much hopeless, but trying to keep their spirits up somehow made things a little easier for them.  That is, until Tiffany came back in.