- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Please comment!!!

Cathy looked down at the ten little people that were a few inches (her scale) in front of her bare feet and playfully wiggled her toes.  Not expecting to see her toes flex, the largest one being the size of them, most of the little people took a step or two back.

 

This drew a chuckle from her.  “Aww, did I scare you little mants?  Well, if that scared you, then none of you are gonna like the weekend ahead of us...that is, if you survive,” she said down to them.  As she pondered what to do first, her cell phone vibrated in her pocket.  While she looked at it, Jack decided to run.  While it took her a minute to see the text and send one back, Jack didn’t get very far, only a few feet away.

 

“Dammit, I don’t want to go in to work for a few hours today,” Cathy said.  She pondered a response, then realized that she needed the money and sent a text back saying that she’d go in for a little bit.  She then put her phone back into her pocket and focused back on the group in front of her.  “Ok, now where were-.”  She stopped mid-sentence when she noticed one was missing.  She looked around the floor and spotted him.  Without saying anything else, she quickly moved to stepped to the side and slammed her feet down in front of him, tossing him backwards.  “And where do you think YOU’RE going?” she asked with a playfully angry voice.

 

Jack, having fallen back on his ass from the impact, looked up Cathy’s body to her pissed off face.  Her voice boomed down on him like a hammer, but that was nothing like what was coming next.  Before he could think about covering his ears, Cathy brought her foot back, then kicked it forward, sending Jack through the air.  As if the kick wasn’t painful enough, the landing was, unfortunately for him, nearly deadly.  The others ran away from where it appeared he was going to land, and when he did, he landed on his head and back, nearly snapping his neck off of his body.  His arms and legs lay limp as he could only barely move his left arm, but the real pain came from his ribcage, which was almost completely broken from the kick.  Blood covered his face, not just from his broken nose and popped-out eye, but from what he was coughing up.  All of the others looked on at the mangled body.  It was like nothing any of them had ever seen.

 

The gurgled screams were deafening, even loud enough for Cathy to hear.  She pointed down to the broken body.  “Anyone who disobeys me, crosses me, or pisses me off will become just like him, or worse!  So let THIS-” she emphasized as she raised her foot straight up, then slammed it down on his body, “-be a lesson to all of you.”  She dragged her foot back and noticed the trail of blood and what was left of Jack, which wasn’t much: a flattened, splattered, and bloody mess.  Cathy picked up her foot and licked the gore from off of her sole and from in between her toes.

 

Everyone below was still in shock.  Not only had they just witnessed the gruesome death of another human being, but they not had to listen to the moans and slurping and sucking noises coming from their new captor who considered them to be nothing more than bugs.

 

By the time they all realized how screwed they were, Cathy had reached down, picked them all up, and placed them all on the top of her dresser.  “Alright, I’m gonna go take a quick shower.  You little buggies play nice while I’m away, and MAYBE I’ll let you all live.”  She smiled and chuckled to herself as she took some clothes out of various drawers, which shook the dresser like an earthquake.

 

===============================================================

 

As they watched Cathy leave her room, a couple of them broke down crying.  “Oh my God, we’re all gonna die!” one woman yelled.

 

“It’s ok, Jill, we’re gonna be fine,” her husband Mike said as he pulled her close to comfort her.

 

“Dude, are you crazy?” another guy asked.  “Did you not just see what happened to that other guy?  I’m all for trying to get out of here, but I’d much rather not end up as a stain on that crazy horny bitches’ foot.”

 

Jill was now crying so hard, she was shaking.  Mike shot a glance over to the younger guy who was running his mouth.  “What’s your name, kid?”

 

“Dan.”

 

Mike stood up.  “Dan, I’m gonna make this really easy for you.  No one’s really happy about the situation we’re in, but if we’re going to survive, we need to keep cool.”  He walked closer to Dan, who stepped back a bit and closer to the ledge, and grabbed him by his collar.  “Now, if you want an easy way out of this, I’d be more than happy to help you down off this dresser.  But if not, I suggest you shut the hell up and help us get out of this mess!”

 

Everyone watched this unfold.  In the background, they all heard the sound of the shower door opening and the shower being turned on.  Dan, a bit shocked by Mike, pushed him away.  “Get your hands off of me, man.  If I want to freak out, then I have the right to.”

 

“We’re ALL scared, but if we all freak out like you, we’re doomed!”

 

“Screw you, asshole, I’ll do what I want!”

 

This threw Mike over the edge.  He turned back from his wife to Dan and socked him in his face.  Dan stumbled backwards and lost his balance, sending him over the side of the dresser, yelling for his life.  Everyone ran to the edge to watch him fall to his death.  Dan’s yells got farther away until it was barely audible.  Shortly after, he hit the hardwood floor, bouncing a few painful times before coming to a rest.

 

For Dan, the fall was very long.  Then again, he was just over an inch tall and falling off of a clothes dresser that was about 4 feet tall.  As he approached the floor, he braced for an impact that he expected would kill him instantly.  However, it turns out that he was too small to gain the necessary speed to kill him, but it was certainly enough to hurt.  When he hit the ground, he hit on his left side then bounced a few times on his head and chest.  It only took a few seconds to come to a stop, but it felt like a lifetime.  While he was light enough to avoid death, he still hit hard enough to break both of his legs, his left arm, and some of his ribs.  After a few seconds, he cried out in wails of pain.  He lay there for a minute trying to see what he could do and found out quickly that he couldn’t even get to his knees, let alone stand up fully.  Deciding that he couldn’t stay out in the open, he started to start crawling away from the dresser, which was flush against the floor, and towards her bed.

 

Far above him, everyone again shuttered when they heard the sounds of his screams coming from below, but took a sigh of slight relief when they saw him moving away from the bed.  A couple of them, Nathan and Robyn, turned back to Mike.

 

“What the hell was that for?” Nathan yelled.

 

“Yeah, he was just scared for the situation we’re in,” Robyn added.

 

Mike just ignored them and walked over this wife and led them away from the group.  “It’s going to be alright, sweetie,” he said to her.

 

“Dude, is he really ignoring me?” Nathan said with a bit of an attitude.  Another guy, David, grabbed his arm as he started walking towards Mike and his wife.

 

“Let him go, esse,” he said.  “We have bigger problems to worry about now.”  Juan’s referral to Cathy was almost prophetic.  While they were arguing, no one heard the shower shut off, but the sound of the shower door closing made them all glance towards the door.  “We need to get the hell out of here before that punta kills us all.”

 

“And would you suggest we do, shimmy down the side of this dresser?” asked Tammy.

 

A couple people looked around at what else was on the top of the dresser.  All that was on there was an ash tray, an empty bottle of vodka, and an alarm clock.  “What if we climb down the cord for the clock?” Juan suggested.

 

“Um, I don’t think that’s the greatest idea right now.”

 

A few of them looked up at a geeky-looking guy with a nametag that said “Phillip”, who was staring behind them as Cathy walked back in the room with only a towel around her.  She headed straight for the dresser where everyone was staring up at her smiling face.  “Aww, did you guys miss me?” she asked.  No one said anything.  “I’ll take your silence as a yes.  So do you guys like what you see?”  Cathy removed the towel and threw it on her bed, revealing herself for everyone to see.  She then leaned forward and put her elbows on the dresser and let her breasts rest on the table next to them.  As she leaned forward, she put her left foot back on the pad of her big toe to balance her a bit, then forward onto the tip of her toe and toenail.

 

From the floor, Dan had watched Cathy walk in and right over him, her left foot missing him the first time.  When he looked up at her when she stopped, he saw her throw the massive towel onto the bed far in the distance.  As he did, his view was suddenly cut off by the largest big toe he had ever seen.  Before he could start crawling away, the foot curled forward, letting her big toe roll forward over his feet, then legs, and sent the blood red toenail straight through his torso, slicing his body in half.

 

Back above, Cathy looked at the group and counted them up.  “6, 7, 8...wait, one of you is missing.  Tell me where he is!”  Cathy went from being happy to upset with the idea that one of the little people tried to get away.  She waited from an answer.  Looking closer to them, she noticed that a few of them were pointing to the floor.  It was then that Cathy noticed that there was something under her toe.  Without moving her foot, she looked down to see a little man under her toe.

 

“Well well, trying to escape were we?” she playfully asked.  Realizing that she had cut off his legs and part of his waist, she pressed down on her toe and squished his legs and waist.

 

She picked up her foot to get rid of the gore off of her foot, but when she did, Dan lifted off the ground a bit with it due to the fact that, even at his small size, her nail wasn’t very sharp and went through rather rough.  As her foot was halfway up to her knee, the suction of Dan’s body gave way and he fell back to the ground about where he was.  When he looked down to where his legs used to be, all he saw was a bloodstain on the floor and some of his innards sticking out from under his stomach.

 

After licking the blood off of her foot, Cathy then lay down on the floor and rested her chin on her folded hands.  “I’m sorry, poor little guy, I didn’t mean to cut you in half.  But then again, I don’t usually pay attention to bugs.”  She giggled as she watched him writhe on the ground, desperately trying to pull himself away from her.  “Well, I’m not too happy with the fact that you tried to run away from me, especially after you saw what happened to your little friend earlier.  So I think I’m going to let you sit there and think about it.  In fact...”  She stood up and looked down at the people on the dresser, her finger tapping her cheek as she pondered.  “I think I need another volunteer.”  She let all of them sweat out wondering who was going to be picked.  “And I think I’ll piiiicck...you!”  She reached down and grabbed Phillip from the middle of the group.

 

Now, at first Phillip was a bit scared, but then he realized that no matter what, he was fulfilling his fantasy of being at the whim of a beautiful giantess.  The only thing that would make his day would be if he was forced to worship her bare feet, but that was not to come true...at least not yet.

 

Cathy held him up to her face. “You’re a cute one, in a geeky kind of way.  I bet this really turns you on, doesn’t it?”  Phillip nodded.  “Well, if you like what you see, then you’re going to love this...well, not as much as I am.”  She smiled, walked over to the bed and lay down.  “Have you ever been with a girl before?” she asked.  “Heh, who am I kidding!  You’ve probably never even been kissed before.”  She then dangled Phillip down over her groin.  “Well, here’s a set of lips you’ll never forget!”  Before Phillip could realize what was happening, Cathy lowered him to her massive pussy and began rubbing him up and down across her pussy lips.  Cathy closed her eyes and let the chills run through her body.  The feeling she had came not just from the stimulation to her womanhood, but from the idea of such power she had over these little people.  Feeling the need for more, Cathy spread her lips apart and thrust Phillip in and out of her pussy.  As she went faster, her body convulsed back and forth in rhythmic motion with it and her moans became louder and higher pitched.  It didn’t take long for the bedding between her legs to become darker from the wetness, but it really became a small puddle when she climaxed.

 

Everyone on the dresser covered their ears as Cathy’s high-pitched orgasm filled their ears.  While most of the men thought it was extremely hot, it didn’t change the fact that their eardrums felt like they were going to pop.  As she calmed down and slowed her breathing, Cathy dangled Phillip’s worn-out body in front of her and took a deep sniff.  “Mmm, you smell good, little man.”  She then stuck out her tongue and licked him.  “Oh God, you taste even better!  I think I want to keep you a little longer.”  She reached down and parted her throbbing pussy lips and stuck Phillip as deep inside her as her fingers would allow.  Everyone that was watching thought that Phillip was dead, but he was in fact still very conscious and suffering inside of her.

 

Phillip couldn’t believe it.  One second he was standing there watching two people…two humans get squished under a massive bare foot, the next he was being rubbed against a vagina twice the size of a bus.  After he was stuff inside of her, there was a little air for him to breath, but Cathy’s horniness quickly made it like an oven and a living hell for her prisoner.  His human instincts (and claustrophobia) kicked in and he did everything he could to try and get out.  All of this movement was enough to make Cathy writhe on her bed once again for a minute or two until the movement stopped.

 

“Aww, I think I wore him out.”  She stood up next to the bed and observed the large wet spot.  “Then again, I think he wore me out a bit as well.”  Deciding that he no longer served a useful purpose, Cathy reached down between her legs and pulled Phillip out of her pussy.  She looked at him again and admired what he went through.  “I don’t know if you can still hear me, but I wanna thank you for the amazing lay!” she smiled.  Without thinking twice, she lifted Phillip above her head, opened her mouth, and dropped him in.  She sloshed him around in her mouth, sucking all the cum off of him before biting off an arm with her front teeth.  The taste of blood and flesh filled her taste buds and made her moan.  “Mmm, he tastes so good!”  Another bite completely removed his legs, crotch, and lower stomach area.  She was about to finish chewing him when she felt him move around.  “Well well, so you ARE alive,” she thought to herself.  She decided to spare him a quick death and swallowed him, sending him down to the acidy hell that was her stomach.

 

Once again, everyone that was watching thought that Phillip was dead, but he wasn’t.  He had passed out inside her pussy from the heat and lack of air, but when he was removed, the rush of cool air immediately woke him up.  The next thing he saw was Cathy’s face below him with her mouth wide open, then he was dropped into her mouth.  It was much more open than her pussy, but just as hot and wet.  Her tongue threw him around back and forth a few times, rocking him back and forth against her teeth and tongue.  One time, he was thrown towards the front of her mouth.  He watched as they came down just below his shoulder.  The pain was agonizing, but nothing compared to what was next.  The vibrations of Cathy’s moaning and comments about the taste traveled through her mouth and his body just before she threw him to the other side of her mouth and ripped off everything from just below his belly button on down.  The sound of him being torn in two was the worst sound he could ever hear.  Phillip had just enough time to glance down at what was left of his intestines dangling out of what used to be his stomach and waist before the light from outside was blocked off by her lips and Cathy’s tongue pushed him to the back of her throat.  Phillip yelled all the way down into her stomach.  The journey down her squeezing esophagus ended with a splash as he was released into the darkness stomach.  He struggled to stay afloat and managed to grab onto a piece of digesting food, but wasn’t able to pull himself up completely out of the acid, which was already eating away the insides of his body that had been ripped apart.  The acid slowly burned away everything it came across, including his skin and eyes.  Eventually, his eyeballs were completely dissolved, but that didn’t stop the acid from burning the inside of his head.  The smell of her stomach was like the worst combination of diarrhea and vomit that anyone would ever imagine, added in with pepperoni pizza and beer, but fortunately (and unfortunately), he only had a short time to realize that as his nose was dissolved off of his face in a short time.

 

The last thought that Phillip had before his brain started to dissolve and he started to go crazy was “why”.  Moments later, the immense and torturous pain of being, literally, eaten alive took over, and then there was nothing.

 

Back in the real world, shortly after swallowing Phillip, Cathy rubbed her breasts with one hand and her dripping pussy with the other.  “Wow...you people may be the size of my big toe, but you’re all VERY pleasing.”  She glanced over at her clock.  “But unfortunately, I have to go to work in a few minutes, so to keep you guys from getting into trouble, I’m gonna put you all someplace safe.”  Cathy walked over to her desk to pick up a Tupperware container.  On the way back, she felt something squish under her heel which stopped her in her tracks.  As the tingling feeling returned, she lifted her heel and glanced at the red wet spot.  “Wow, you got pretty far,” she chuckled as she wiped the remains of with her fingers and sucked them clean.  Cathy then put the container on the dresser and carefully picked up each remaining person and put them in it.  The people were surprised at how carefully she handled them.  It was fairly clean, seeing as the last thing that was in it was some chocolate chip cookies.  Cathy put the container on her bed then pulled out some underwear and her work clothes from the dresser.  “I’m going to leave you guys there...maybe being on a bed will help you relax a bit.  I’ll be back later tonight.  Play nice!”  She spun on here heels and headed out of her room and put a towel across the bottom of the door, just in case they managed to get out and tried to escape.  She then slipped on a pair of flip flops and left the house.

 

After Cathy had sliced him in half, Dan lay on the floor in extreme pain for a couple minutes.  Her toenail was a far cry from a sharp razor and cut through him rather roughly, but the way he had been cut, his body had almost been sealed off so there wasn’t too much blood (other than what was left after Cathy squished his lower half).  Seeing no way to get out of the room, Dan decided to try and drag himself over to the desk and hide under it until he died or hopefully grew back.  While he watched (and heard) Cathy pleasure herself with one of the others, he pulled himself along the ground towards the desk.  He was halfway there when Cathy got up and walked back over to the dresser and announced that she had to go to work.  This was a brief relief for Dan which came to a screeching halt when he saw her turn towards his direction and walk right over him.  As she did, he watched as a couple drops of cum fell from her pussy.  One of them landed just in front of him, but the second one landed straight on him.  The sticky fluid stung the hell out of his wound.  It took him a few seconds to regain his bearings, but those would turn out to be his last seconds.  When he looked back at Cathy, the last thing he saw through his blurred vision was her turning around and the heel of her left foot coming down exactly on him.  And then there was nothing.

 

Back in the Tupperware, everyone watched as Cathy sucked the blood off of her fingers and left the room.  She was nice enough to leave a light on in the corner, but shut the door behind her.  After she left, everyone sat down and breathed a sigh of temporary relief.

 

“Finally, she’s gone,” Nathan said.

 

Robyn, who was sobbing quite deeply, looked up with red watery eyes.  “Oh my God, she’s a monster!  How can she get turned on by all that?”  No one answered.  They were all too busy worrying about if they were next and how their end was going to be.