- Text Size +

Jack pressed his face against the glass wall of the terrarium he was trapped in, watching as the gigantic dark elf paced her laboratory. She had dark blue, almost black, skin like most of the Winter Court elves, and shimmering ethereally white hair that cascaded down her back and over her red mage’s robe. She had it tied low, exposing her cleavage and letting her breasts, now the size of a large wagon relative to Jack, jiggle with each step.

The tank he was in had a fine white sand covering the bottom, with a handful of plants and a rock “cave” that he guessed was supposed to be where he would sleep. A small tissue inside served as a blanket, and a pool in the corner provided him with water.

“M-Mistress Talena, is this really necessary!?” he shouted.

“Hmm?” Talena asked, torn from her thoughts. She smiled and leaned over, taking in the sight of her tiny, and naked, human apprentice. “Jack, we’ve been over this, you don’t need to call me mistress!” Talena giggled, adjusting her spectacles over her ruby red eyes. “It’s so formal, and we’ve gotten so close!” Her grin was warm, but she had a regal look to her that was doubly amplified by the size disparity between the two, still he tried his best to shakily return her grin.

“O-Of course Talena,” he stammered.

When word had gone out that the Winter Court elves were accepting human apprentices for the first time in centuries, the young mage had leapt at the opportunity. Like their fair skinned cousins, the dark elves of the Winter Court were famous for their magical talents, though thankfully they were on much better terms with humanity than their counterparts in the Summer Court. Jack had been near the top of his class in the Imperial mage academy, but the first few weeks studying under Talena had led to him improving his magical technique far beyond anything he’d thought possible.

Still, there had also been some…  culture shock. Where Master-Apprentice relationships in human magical circles were strictly professional, Talena had eagerly invited him to her bed the same day he’d arrived. She had some other eccentricities as well, and her “involved approach” to research and training had led to him experiencing more curses and hexes in a few weeks than in his entire magical education up to that point, ultimately ending with him shrunk to a few inches tall and trapped in a glass terrarium like a pet mouse.

The gigantic elf’s face twisted in a giggle as she bit her lip, taking in his tiny and naked form behind the glass before standing back up, “I must say, I can see why my cousins in the Summer Court find shrinking humans so delightful, you are just adorable!

“Thanks,” he said, his face red, “but I’m still not sure I understand the point of this…”

“Given that your Empire often finds itself in conflict with our High Elven cousins, I thought you should experience their shrinking spell,” Talena explained, “it also provides some fun research opportunities.” She placed a large crystal sphere next to his terrarium, smiling as it lit up, “for example your divine spark has increased by nearly twenty percent since I shrank you… very interesting!”

He blinked, “That is interesting,” he admitted, “but is there a reason I have to stay in this cage?”

“To tell the truth I just like it,” Talena said with a smug wink, “there is something very deep in my elven blood that just says this is right, you know? My very own tiny human, kept in his box like a good little pet!”

“Y-You’re going to grow me back when these experiments are over, right?” Jack asked nervously.

Talena blushed and giggled, covering her mouth, “Oh my no, this is part of your training!”

“What!?” he exclaimed.

I’m not going to regrow you, you’re going to regrow yourself!” she said, beaming.

“B-But Talena, undoing a curse from a mage like you, and at this size no less-“

“Yes, it will be quite challenging,” she said, adjusting her glasses, “but given your empire’s regular skirmishes with the Elven Realms, I think a human mage should know how to regrow himself, don’t you think?” she chuckled, “I doubt one of those blond terrors will be quite as nice to you as I am.”

He gulped, “Y-Yes, of course.” I might be small longer than I thought…

He saw Talena’s hand reaching into his terrarium, and a moment later her dark fingers were curling around him, drawing him out of his container as she brought him up to her face. She giggled for a moment, glancing down at her cleavage, then slowly back up to him.

Her hand released him, and he flailed on his way down, shouting in surprise as he hit the pillowy top of the dark elf’s breasts. He tried to get his bearings, but her finger came down, playfully scooting him to the center of her cleavage, and then pressing down on his belly, plunging him deep below the surface. The finger withdrew, and her breasts molded around him, cutting off his light and embracing him as her smug laughter rumbled overhead.

Jack squirmed, trying to fight the walls of dark elf titflesh on either side of him, but Talena just rolled her eyes and pressed on either side of her chest, increasing the pressure on him until he gave up.

“Just settle in and relax,” Talena taunted, “this is a prison most humans would love to be trapped in I think…” She sighed happily as she felt him sink lower. “I’m going for a walk in the garden, I need to pick a few herbs for a potion I’m brewing later.”

The footsteps of the giant elf shook her breasts, causing him to shift lower with every step. The warmth of Talena’s dark skin surrounded him, and as she got out under the day’s sun droplets of salty sweat began to ooze around him, bringing a humidity to his world that made him slide more easily between the two mountains that pinned him.

Talena could feel him squirming between them, a mite struggling futilely against a goddess. The thought made her giggle, and every now and then she stopped picking her herbs, playfully jostling her breasts in a way that would easily undo any attempt by her apprentice to reach freedom.

“You can’t climb your way out,” she giggled, causing the soft, warm walls of his prison to vibrate slightly, “if you want to escape, you’ll need to undo that spell.”

Jack could just barely make out the words, struggling for breath as the world of her breasts seemed eager to crush his resistance. He inhaled deeply, catching the musty mix of her sweat and the lilac scent of her favored soap. With a roar he summoned magic to him, sending waves of energy in all directions as he desperately tried to throw off Talena’s own enchantment. With a whispered spell he created a bubbled field around himself, pressing the mountainous breasts away from him and quite literally giving him room to breathe.

“Aw, so cute,” Talena giggled, seeing the slight flash of light from the depths of her cleavage. “I already told you aren’t going to brute strength your way out of this bug!” She put a hand on either side of her breasts, slowly pressing them together again.

“S-Stop!” Jack shouted, looking in panic as his shield began to crack under the pressure of the slowly closing pair of dark-skinned boobs. “I can’t focus on the shield and undoing the curse!”

“A pity,” Talena sighed, “I guess you’ll just drown in my sweaty titflesh.”

Jack shouted as a quick stab of pain lanced through his head as the shield failed, cracking and letting the waves of flesh to slap in, crushing him between them like an errant mosquito and forcing the air from his lungs. He fought to climb higher, but between the exertion of the spell, and its subsequent failure, he’d spent most of his strength in the span of a few minutes. With a groan he gave up, feeling Talena’s sweat coating him and causing him to slide down into the abyss, a damned mortal who had failed to escape his punishment.

“He wants to face Summer Court elves in combat and he can’t even handle a nice pair of breasts,” Talena taunted with a smug smirk. She felt him settle in at the bottom of her cleavage, cradled by her bra as the light sweat of the warm day rained down on him. With a happy hum she turned back to her herb garden, collecting the ingredients for the day’s potions.

Jack stretched, walking out of his rock cave as he woke up to get breakfast. As usual it was a few chunks of bread and dried meat Talena provided in a little dish, and he took a bite of the jerky as he looked out of the glass wall at the world. He scowled as he saw Talena was already up, working in her laboratory and occasionally peering into his terrarium with that familiar teasing grin.

“Good morning apprentice,” she said, “any closer to regrowing yourself?”

“No, it’s impossible!” Jack replied, “Talena, I’m not an elf, I don’t have the magical power to-“

“You absolutely have enough raw power to snap that curse off yourself,” she scolded. “Undoing a shrinking spell like that isn’t about power anyways, it’s about focus Jack.” She grinned, “Well, since you’re still my little lab rat, I think it’s time to run a little experiment!”

Jack gulped nervously, “W-What did you have in mind?”

She placed the crystal orb next to his terrarium again, this time it glowed blue, and as she stroked it with her finger it began to rotate slowly.

“I have a sort of theory,” Talena began, “now the high elves have been shrinking humans for some centuries now, treating you as pets, lovers, slaves, and so on.”

“Yes, it’s one of those sticking points in our diplomatic relations,” Jack said, “luckily we have such wonderful allies like you Winter Court Elves, or else we might end up shrunk and kept as pets in a terrarium or something.”

“The sass is noted,” Talena smirked, “but I’ve always wondered, humans are a clever race, and I’d have expected that at least some of you would escape and have colonies or something in the wilds… Yet incursions into high elf territory never show any sign of this.”

“You’re suggesting that something might be… getting escapees?” Jack asked nervously.

Talena chuckled, “Even at tiny size, I’d expect humans to eventually reach the top of whatever ecosystem they’re placed in. I doubt predation is to blame for the lack of tiny wild humans… My theory is that they’re taken in by the native fauna.”

“By what exactly?” Jack asked, raising an eyebrow.

Talena tapped the side of the small cage, causing a furious buzzing from inside, “Fairies if I had to guess, but such an interaction has never been properly observed. I’d like to add a fairy to your habitat and see how things shake out!”

Jack nodded, “Uh… all right, I guess I could talk to her or something-“

“I think that more than talking is going to happen,” Talena said with a grin.

She opened the cage, quickly grabbing the fairy and placing her inside the terrarium. Jack blinked as the figure came into view, the fairy had translucent wings, like a dragonfly, and bright blue skin and darker blue hair in a short haircut. Her body was lithe, with a pair of massive breasts that heaved as she looked around, getting her bearings. Like Jack she was naked, and he blinked in surprise as he took in the fairy

With a scowl the fairy ran to the glass, “Hey up yours, elf!” she shouted, flipping a middle finger at an amused Talena while her wings buzzed angrily. “When I get out of here I’ll kick your ass, I’ll bite your pointy fucking ears off, I’ll-“

“Uh, hi,” Jack said meekly.

The fairy whirled around, and in the blink of an eye her demeanor changed, “Whoa, a human?” she giggled, her hips swaying as she sauntered towards him. “What are you doing so small cutie?”

“My mistress, the elf,” he nodded to Talena, who was watching them intently, “she shrank me to… test my abilities, I suppose.” He gulped as the fairy got within arm’s reach, she was taller than he was, with his face only coming up to her ample breasts. The fairy seemed to be enjoying the height difference, crossing her arms and leaning over slightly to look down on him.

“Name’s Tanya, what’s yours humie?”

“J-Jack,” he stammered, “I’m a mage studying under Talena out there, and she wants to observe how a fairy and a shrunken human er… interact.”

“She wants to watch us fuck?” the fairy asked, startling Jack with the vulgarity.

“I think that’s what she had in mind,” Jack admitted, red faced, “if this is all too much, I’ll just tell her-“

“Well shit, if that’s what she wanted she should have just said so instead of breaking out a butterfly net!” the fairy said. He winced as she pinched his cheek, giggling at his blush, “So, you on board human? Ready to go blue, whatever you do?”

“Y-Yes!” he stammered, “I’d love to- AH!”

He was silenced by the fairy’s hand cupping his bottom, lifting him up as she shoved his mouth against her own. Her tongue forced its way past her lips in a passionate and ravishing kiss that left him breathless

“Now I’m seeing very good fluctuations in your magic,” Talena said, looking down at them and then to her crystal ball, “I think I’d like to see how it reacts with the addition of a second fairy.”

Jack paled, looking at the amazonian fairy already looming over him, “T-Talena the one fairy is already rather overwhelming, are you sure that’s-“

Her hand came down, releasing a second fairy into the cage. She was much the same as the first, save for a shorter haircut, like Tanya she looked around in confusion for a moment, then grinned as she spotted the other two occupants of the cage.

“Tanya, you bitch,” the new fairy called, fluttering her wings and hovering to them, “what the hell’s going on? I just remember getting nabbed by a butterfly net!”

“Miranda!” Tanya squealed, embracing the other blue skinned woman, “that elf out there shrank this humie to “observe our interaction” or some shit, and now he’s ours!”

“Fuck yeah!” Miranda said, hovering down on Jack’s other side, “what’s your name bitch boy?”

“Jack,” he said nervously, “now uh, I don’t want anyone to be uncomfortable so-“

“You want to ride his cock or his face? Miranda asked Tanya, ruffling the short human’s hair.

“Hmm…” Talena’s giant face loomed outside the glass and smiled, “this is a very interesting interaction…” She leaned over and grabbed parchment and a pencil, jotting down notes, “it seems the fairies are very interested in shrunken humans, this has some interesting implications for shrunken human populations near elven lands…” She chewed the pencil’s eraser a moment, “This would seem to confirm my theory that fairies are ah… removing any spare humans from the ecosystem…” She wrote down another few notes, “suggest investigation into fairy dens in high elf territory…”

Whatever other observations the giant dark elf was making, Jack had more pressing concerns. With a grunt he was forced to his knees by Miranda, who knelt behind him and gripped his hair, roughly shoving his face forward into Tanya’s waiting pussy.

“Lick it human!” Miranda taunted, grinding his face into the other fairy’s crotch, “tell us how much you love eating Fairy cunt!”

Jack took the hint, lapping away at the sopping womanhood in front of him, causing the fairy to moan and place her hand on his head. He noted with some surprise that the fairy didn’t taste like any woman he’d been with before, with her sticky juices carrying a light, almost sweet taste into his mouth while he pleasured her.

“Oh yeah, good humie,” Tanya groaned, hooking her leg over his shoulder while Miranda giggled and kept his head in place.

“Humans were just made for licking fairy cunt,” Miranda whispered in his ear with a feral grin, “look at you go!”

“The gods really made a mistake by making them so big,” Tanya agreed with a happy moan, letting her head loll back as her eyes closed and a smile drifted across her face, “that’s it, put that tongue to work…”

Jack gasped, fighting to lick at the Fairy and doubling his efforts as his tongue found its way to the pearl at the top of her womanhood. He winced slightly as the fairy gasped excitedly, tightening her grip on his hair and pulling him into her.

“W-Wow,” Talena breathed, adjusting her glasses as she leaned in close, letting her breath fog the front of the terrarium as her face filled the view of the three inhabitants. Idly she tried to continue taking notes, “My human apprentice’s magical signature is fluctuating rapidly, suggesting that fairies may be compatible familiars for humans under certain circumstances. More research-“

“Hey elf!” Tanya shouted, “Research this!”

Jack gasped as he was pulled away from the fairy’s wet opening, but his relief was short lived. Her foot came up, pushing lightly against his chest and causing him to tumble backwards onto the soft sand of the terrarium.

“Your tongue was a good warmup human,” Tanya said, kneeling down, “but now I want your cock!” Jack was at attention as she positioned herself over him, sliding down onto his manhood easily with her wet and well eaten pussy. She groaned happily, starting to ride him while Miranda held his arms down. With her larger size he felt each thrust of her hips, grunting in a mix of slight pain that was overwhelmed by the silky soft feeling of the fairy’s womanhood gripping against him.

“I think it’s my turn for some fun,” Miranda said, climbing over his face.

Jack looked up, his eyes going wide as he saw his second fairy cunt of the day lowering down towards his face. His cries of pleasure were muffled as Miranda settled in, making herself comfortable as she brought her womanhood, already moist, to his eager lips. His tongue darted out, and she joined her friend in sighing happily, feeling the human underneath her fight for air in between lapping at her most intimate places.

Some distant part of him recalled first seeing fairies outside of Talena’s tower when he’d arrived. Small flittering creatures he hadn’t given a second thought to, almost like bugs… The realization that such tiny and unimportant things had so easily manhandled him offended some part of his pride, and with a growl he thrust upwards, trying to take the momentum from the fairy riding him, gripping the blue hips of the one on his face in an attempt to force her up, to perhaps gain some kind of control over the situation.

He heard a pair of smug giggles, then the hips over him forced down, grinding Miranda’s wet lips down to his mouth once again. He groaned as Tanya increased her pace, forcing his hips back down against the sand as she continued to ride him. It was a battle he couldn’t win, if he were able to budge one, the other would ride, in reinforcing her and grinding his strength down, all while they laughed at his efforts.

“All together now,” Tanya giggled, biting her lip as she squeezed her legs around him.

“Yes!” Miranda agreed, mewling with pleasure, and collapsing on the human’s face as her womanhood gushed her juices over him.

Beneath her Jack cried out as her cum coated his face at the same moment his own orgasm rocked his body, causing his hips to buck so much that it sent Tanya over the edge as well. The fairies sighed happily in unison, enjoying the receding feeling of bliss as the looked down at the human pinned underneath them, their smug giggles ringing in their ears as they slowly climbed off him.

“That was quite an interesting interaction,” Talena said, her own ashen face slightly red as she adjusted her glasses. As Jack groaned and flopped his head to his giant mentor’s face he couldn’t help but notice her own hand had drifted low on her body, and he wondered if it had found its way inside her underwear during his ordeal. “Jack, are you okay?”

“Peachy,” he panted, blinking as he felt the fairy’s juices drying on his face.

“Try casting a spell, any spell,” Talena said, glancing at her crystal ball.

With a weary sigh he lifted his finger, summoning his will and magic into the tip. He blinked at how easily a spark of flame appeared, and he stared at the dancing blue flame for a moment.

“You need a little help with that?” Tanya giggled, waving her hand. Jack gasped as a massive gout of flame shot up, startling him.

“As you can see, a fairy familiar can greatly increase your magical potential,” Talena said, clapping her hands together excitedly, “I’m so excited to find that you’re compatible, this definitely proves my theory of what’s happening to tiny human escapees…”

“S-So you’re making me stronger?” Jack asked, looking up at the pair of fairies, who were now standing over him with grins on their faces.

“Not really,” Miranda said with a shrug, “we’re just making it easier for you to use what you’ve got, maybe directing it a little for you if we know what you’re trying to do.”

“Lubricating the wells of magic, making it easier to draw more,” Tanya giggled. “It’s a little gift we fairies can give to you bigfolk if we really like you.”

“S-So you’re my familiars now?” Jack asked weakly.

Tanya and Miranda looked at each other, then grinned, “More like you’re our human bitch until we get tired of you,” Tanya laughed, “call the extra magic a little bonus.”

“Sweet, he’s getting hard again!” Miranda said, poking his rising erection with the tip of her foot. “This time I’m riding the cock!”

“C-Can I get a minute!?” Jack asked, eyes going wide as the two towering fairies circled him like a pair of smug sharks.

“Well, I’ll leave you to it,” Talena said, giggling as she stood up, “enjoy your new roommates my adorable little apprentice!”

Jack looked almost pleadingly as she sauntered out of the room, leaving him with the two fairies, “Aww, poor humie, stuck in the glass box with the two of us!” Tanya said, fluttering her wings as she hovered over him.

“You are going to eat so much blue pussy,” Miranda taunted.

Jack couldn’t help but chuckle, I’m not sure what lesson I’m supposed to be learning from this Talena, but… He gasped as Miranda gripped his manhood, slowly stroking it and bringing him to full mast, this definitely isn’t the worst magical teaching I’ve ever had!

Talena smirked at Jack’s dangling form and leaned back in her chair. His wrists were pinched together by her fingers, and the dark elven mage was stroking her chin with her other hand, regarding him thoughtfully.

“Still no closer to regrowing yourself?” she asked, an amused smirk on her face.

“I don’t think I can!” he protested, “your enchantment is too powerful, you’re a Winter Court mage, I’m just a human!”

Talena sighed and rubbed her temples, “Jack, magic is of course about will, and channeling power, but the most important aspect of a mage is skill, understanding… To put it in terms your human mind might grasp, does the stronger man always win in a brawl?”

“Well, no,” Jack said uncertainly, “but I’m certain size helps.”

“Size is something you’re currently lacking, in a metaphorical, and a very literal, sense,” Talena chuckled, “I gave you a pair of fairies to help out, that’s something right?”

“You gave me a pair of fairies that spend every waking moment demanding to ride me like an abused packhorse!” he exclaimed.

“Yeah,” Talena giggled, “they really took to you better than I thought!” She sighed, biting her lip, “I want you to really try to regrow yourself. I have to admit, as fun as it is tossing you to those flies, I do miss riding you myself Jack.”

She slowly lowered him down, straddling him across her face in a bizarre kiss. He lay against her soft lips a moment, enjoying the pillowy feeling. He gasped suddenly as they parted just slightly, casually slipping his manhood down between them.

Talena giggled, enjoying the sudden movement of the tiny man laying across her face, and with a playful flick of her tongue on his tiny erection, she made her intentions clear. His hands scrabbled across her dark skin for purchase as she tilted her head further, playfully sucking on him.

He screamed as her mouth opened suddenly, letting his entire body tumbled into the sudden dark abyss. His face went white as he realized he was staring down her throat, and for one wild moment he wondered if his often mercurial mentor had designs on swallowing him whole then and there.

Instead, her tongue kept rubbing against him, pressing him to the roof of her mouth as his world inverted with the simplest tilt of her head. She relished the way her tiniest motions could upend his entire world when he was like this, and she let her mouth fill with saliva, causing her trapped toy to sputter and splash against the rising flood.

What is she doing!? he wondered in a semi-panic. He gasped as her tongue rubbed along his body, a slow methodical motion that sent tingles up his spine. The elf’s giant tongue played with him a moment, then with a rumbling laugh from deep inside her she began casually flicking her tongue up and down his entire body.

“Oh gods,” Jack muttered, gripping the slimy appendage reflexively. He failed to keep it in his grip, and it kept up its work, slowly working his body like a piece of hard candy, a hard candy that Talena was going to get the filling out of.

Talena put her hands behind her head, relaxing as she easily toyed with her human apprentice, Come along now Jack, just stop resisting it, she thought with a smirk. She felt the tiny body start to spasm, and a new flavor shot across her tongue, a salty sweet taste she’d come to crave since his arrival. Good boy, she thought smugly, sucking sharply against his body like a gumdrop as she milked him for all he had.

She leaned forward when she was done, cupping her hands and spitting a tiny and drenched human’s limp body into her palms. Jack blinked, trying to get his bearings as he looked up at his mentor’s grinning face, fighting to keep a goofy smile off his own.

“I-I thought you were going to…” he chuckled.

“Please Jack, that could be dangerous,” she chided, “when I swallow you, I’ll have to apply appropriate measures to keep you safe.”

He froze, “Wait, when?

“Don’t worry about it,” she said dismissively, standing up and walking back towards her laboratory, “concern yourself with trying to undo your condition.”

“It’s impossible though,” he muttered, “I’ve tried every counterspell I can think of, I’ve meditated on it, I’ve-“

“If you find your bonds are too strong to break, seek to untie them,” Talena said, slightly exasperated. “I know you can grasp this, Jack; I didn’t choose you to be my apprentice just because you were handsome!”

“Er… thanks,” he muttered, peering over the cusp of her hands to the terrarium. Inside, the two fairies were lounging by the small pool of water, both of them were perking up, their wings buzzing excitedly as Talena popped the top of it off.

“Sweet, our boytoy is back!” Tanya shouted.

“Hey elf, you need any other experiments done?” Miranda shouted, “Like maybe you want to count how many times a humie can cum in an hour before he passes out!?”

Talena giggled as she lowered him to the terrarium’s sandy bottom, “No, I think I’ll leave that research to you three.” She placed the lid back on, clicking it into place, winking at Jack before heading out of the potion lab.

“We’re going to spank your ass red and make you compose a fucking song about how great fairy pussy is!” Tanya said, crossing her arms and looking down at him.

“Looking forward to it,” he sighed, “you know, you two could probably escape when Talena opens the lid up there, just flitter by her when she refills the water or something.”

“Why the hell would we want to escape?” Miranda laughed. “We’ve got all the food we want, this relaxing pool, a nice warm place to sleep!”

“And a human boy to fuck whenever we want!” Tanya finished smugly. She walked around, slapping his ass and making him jump slightly. “Come on Jack, your tongue has places to be.”

Jack sighed as the two Amazonian fairies giggled, one pulling his arm and the other pushing at his back as they guided him into the small rock cave where they slept.

Jack groaned as he woke up wedged between two sleeping, and very content, fairies. It was a regular thing for him now, and he slowly wormed his way out of their arms, listening to their soft snores as their wings buzzed slightly. Satisfied that he hadn’t woken his “roommates,” he walked out into the sandy terrarium.

It didn’t take him long to find a comfortable spot to sit, sighing as he called his magic too him. Gently he began to poke and prod at the invisible threads of the shrinking curse that hung on him like a net on a trapped trout. Talena’s magic was powerful, and he winced as he tested the bonds, sending a slight tingling through his body as the spell reacted to his attempts to throw it off himself.

“Trying to regrow yourself, huh?” Tanya said, startling him.

“I don’t know why,” Miranda said, sitting next to him on the sand. The fairy had a smug smirk on her blue face, and she towered over him even sitting. “We’ve got a friggin’ paradise here,” she said, gesturing around.

“Is having me to push around really worth this captivity?” he asked, a small smirk on his face.

“Fuck yeah,” Tanya said, her tone almost implying he was a fool for asking, “out in the garden it’s like one male fairy for every six of us girls!”

“And those bastards are so fucking fast!” Miranda snarled, clenching her fists, “you don’t even get a chance to lay any charm on one before they’re just gone!” She slapped Jack across the back and grinned, “but you can’t run very fast and you don’t even have wings!”

“Is what you two have been doing to me your idea of charm?” Jack asked, amused. Evidently fairy society is fairly competitive for the women… It certainly explained the attitude these two had. “I don’t suppose you’d be willing to help me figure out how to undo this shrinking spell?”

Miranda and Tanya glanced at each other, “Eh, I’ve ridden your face enough times that I figure I owe you that much,” Tanya said.

“Same,” Miranda giggled, “now let’s see here… Oh yeah, this spell’s pretty complicated.”

Jack gasped as the fairy put her hand over his, and on his other side Miranda joined her. In his minds eye he could see the woven net of the spell around him, but it was as if it were magnified, he could see it closer, see the fibers of each woven word of power that bound him and held him at this tiny size.

“I think… I think I understand,” he muttered. Gently, he prodded with tendrils of his own magic at the interlocking knots near the spell’s edges.

“Careful humie,” Miranda warned, “trying to undo a spell when you don’t have the skill can just make it worse!”

“I’ve been stuck at this size for almost a week!” he snapped, “I’m going for it…”

“Lookout!” Tanya warned.

Jack grimaced, pulling at the magical knot and feeling a sudden numbness throughout his body. He shouted as the world spun again, his vision going white for a few seconds as the spell shook, then snapped back into place.

Jack groaned, rolling over and seeing a wall of blue below him. His brow furrowed, the ground was warm, this wasn’t the sand… An enormous grinning blue face appeared overhead, and his heart skipped a beat.

“Holy shit!” Miranda said excitedly, peering down into Tanya’s palm, “This is so amazing!”

Tanya sighed, pushing her friend away slightly for a moment, “No Miranda, we agreed we’d try to be a little more helpful to the poor humie, so while this would be a great time to taunt him about shoving him up our cunts, or letting him know he’s the right size to slip into a butthole, we should try to be a little… nice.

Miranda huffed, “Humie… Jack, you almost had it, so good job or whatever.”

“Jack!?” Talena’s voice called as the door to the lab opened. “I felt a surge of magic, did you undo the spell?” She rushed over to the terrarium, her red eyes eagerly scanning the interior for him. “Jack?” she asked, a from coming over her face.

“I’ve got him!” Tanya said, grinning and holding her hand up to the glass.

Jack saw the mountainous face of his elven mistress, a truly geographic feature that stretched across his horizon as her eyes squinted, focusing down on him as she adjusted her glasses. At first she blinked in disbelief, then her hand came up, covering her mouth to stifle a laugh that echoed down to him like thunder.

“Y-You’re the size of a grain of sand!” she giggled, “Oh gods… that is quite a botched attempt!” She started to open the top of the terrarium, “Fairy,” she called down, “give me my apprentice please!”

“Uh…” Tanya looked down at him, “How?”

Talena chuckled, then licked the tip of her finger. The digit came down like an ashen column, the tip as large and wide as a merchant’s wagon as the glistening spit adhered him to it like glue. He felt himself lifted up, stuck to her finger like an ant in honey as he was brought face to face with the smug cliffside that was his mentor’s face.

“TALENA!” he shouted, “THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH! I CAN’T UNDO IT!”

Her pointed ear twitched, and she brought him up closer, “What do you mean you can’t?” She turned back to him and chuckled, “Jack… this is a failure, true, but you figured out what I wanted you to do, and you attempted it.”

“BUT-“

“Yes, you accidentally sent yourself down to this wonderful speck size,” she drawled, “but you know what you need to do now, all that’s left is to keep trying until you manage to do it!”

He sighed, “I SUPPOSE!” he shouted, “B-BUT WHAT IF IT BACKFIRES AGAIN!?”

“I’ll send the fairies to look for you in the carpet fibers,” Talena said with a shrug, “you’re on a bumpy road, but it is the right road, now it’s time to practice your combat magic.”

From his spot adhered to her fingertip he paled, “Y-YOU MUST BE JOKING!?” he shouted, his throat almost hoarse with the effort it took to be heard at this size.

“I didn’t quite make that out,” Talena muttered. She snapped her fingers and his body shimmered a moment, “there, you should be louder now… I think I can guess what the nature of your objection was though,” Talena giggled as she sauntered over to a small desk.

Oh gods, Jack thought miserably, looking around the vast wooden plain that stretched around him. The grain of the wood was enough to make the ground rigid and rough, and the tiny spaces between the boards were chasms that would swallow him up if he wasn’t careful. He sighed and felt the warm buzz of magic coming to him as he looked up at an amused Talena, a towering peak of an elf that would have loomed large over the imperial palace.

“Don’t worry,” she said, “you’re just going to practice fighting my finger today!”

“It’s bigger than a gods damned dragon!” he protested as he saw the massive dark colored digit begin to descend. It cast a long shadow over him, the tip extending to him once more with the edge of her fingernail tilted.

“Uh oh, it’s coming to squish you! Better think fast!” Talena laughed.

Jack gritted his teeth and raised a glimmering magical shield. The tip of her fingernail crashed into it, causing him to grunt and stumble backwards as cracks appeared in his barrier.

“That pathetic little shield won’t save you human,” she taunted. Jack watched in horror as her finger curled under her hand, hooking behind her thumb. A moment later she gently flicked him, causing his shield to shatter like glass as he fell backwards with a scream of pain. “That wasn’t even that hard of a flick,” Talena sighed, “Jack, when you fight a truly powerful mage you can’t simply absorb their spells, there’s too much energy for those little shields to block outright.”

“Then how else am I supposed to survive a hit from an enemy spell!?” he shouted angrily. “These are standard imperial academy defensive techniques!”

“And I’m sure they’re fine for fighting an orc shaman, or a jumped up human bandit-mage, but I’m trying to get you ready to fight someone who probably has more spellcasting experience than the last five generations of your family,” Talena said, “Now get ready, I’m going to flick the bug on my desk again.”

Jack steadied himself, watching fearfully as her finger retracted, What does she expect me to do!? He thought madly. The amount of force in her fingertip would easily break through any defenses he had, she was like a force of nature… His eyes went wide as he realized it, yes, she’s like a force of nature… fight her the way you would a flood, or an avalanche! Don’t stop it, redirect it!

The finger flicked out, and Jack raised his shield again, only instead of a protective egg shaped one around himself he slanted it upwards, creating a ramp over his body so that the fingernail hit it at an angle. The shield still cracked, and his knees buckled under the force of the blow, but he wasn’t thrown backwards, and the finger glanced harmlessly over him.

Talena’s eyes went wide behind her glasses, “Yes!” she said excitedly. “Now, let’s keep it going! Since I can’t flick the bug off my desk, I’ll just blow him away.

She leaned over him, her face like a massive stormcloud as her eyes lit up with a smug sense of glee. Dramatically she took a deep breath, causing his hair to billow as the enormous elf prepared to unleash a gale upon him.

Jack had only a split second to raise the angled shield again before the hurricane force wind slammed across the desk. What was a gentle blowing motion to the elf was like a typhoon for him as he struggled to keep from being swept away.

“Almost got you with that one,” she taunted, “you’ll have to figure out some way to stop me!” she took another deep breath, glaring down at him with eyes lit up with glee.

Stop her? He blinked in shock, there was no way he could bind a creature of her size. In desperation he looked around, spotting her pencil laying haphazardly on the edge of her desk. At his size it was like a redwood log, a massive piece of timber that would have taken ten men a day to fell. With a slow breath and a sigh he sent tendrils of magic for it, willing it into the air.

“Hey!” Talena cried in surprise as her pencil rocketed up, flying into her glasses and knocking them askew slightly. She blinked, steadying herself and fixing her glasses before peering down to the desk with a frown. “Jack?” she leaned down, her eyes narrowing as she scanned the surface for her apprentice. There was a sudden shimmer as he reappeared, dropping the invisibility charm. With a shout he sent out magical tendrils with all the force he had left, wrapping them around her glasses and pulling them down her nose. “WAH!?” Talena fumbled, trying to catch them before they fell to the desk.

“How was that?” Jack asked, panting from the exertion of moving the, to him, massive objects in such short succession.

“Very good actually,” Talena giggled, blinking as she fumbled around the desk for her lost spectacles. She picked them up, placing them back over her eyes and adjusting them slightly, “you managed to find a way to incapacitate me for a few seconds, not bad for a boy who isn’t even half the size of an ant.”

He sank to his knees, “T-Thank you mistress…” he muttered, letting his weariness set in for a moment.

“I thought we talked about that mistress stuff,” Talena chided, “only in the bedroom!”

“WOO! That was awesome!” the pair turned to see the two fairies clapping and cheering for him as they leaned against the glass of the terrarium.

“Team human boys one, team elves zero!” Tanya called.

“Put him back in here so we can help him relax!” Miranda said, her wings fluttering excitedly.

“I think my apprentice needs more rest than recreation,” Talena chuckled. She gently licked her finger, bringing it down on the exhausted tiny human again. This time Jack didn’t bother resisting or protesting as he was once again adhered to the sticky digit and lifted high into the air.

“Rest, yes that sounds wonderful,” he admitted, his head lolling with every motion of Talena’s hand. “Perhaps lay me on a tissue or- Oh.

He was slowly drifting downward, and the elf mage’s hand was undoing the sash of her robe and revealing her pristine white panties, decorated with an inlaid pink floral pattern. She stretched them away from her body, revealing the almost fluorescent white patch of her pubic hair against her dark skin.

“Goodbye Jack!” Talena said gleefully, peeling the gnat sized human off her finger against the bottom of her panties.

Jack grunted, grabbing at the fibers that were nearly as thick as his arm to steady himself. The smell of her womanhood was overwhelming, a tangy springy smell that wafted out of the glistening pink opening as it loomed over him. Talena released the hem of her panties, letting the fabric snap back against her body and banishing the light as the dark elf’s nethers became his world.

The first thing he noticed was the warmth, the heat rolling off her body quickly brought him to near tropical levels of heat, and humidity… The strong scent of her arousal was everywhere, embedded in the fabric that cushioned his back, and radiating down from the unseen opening above him. He struggled feebly in the darkness, occasionally managing to find one of her stray hairs, or pressing against the radiant soft skin, but soon he stopped struggling, letting himself tumble down to the bottom of her panties, to the hammock just below her most precious place.

Talena let her apprentice go out of her mind as she walked out of her laboratory and into her library. For a brief moment, she considered reading a book on magical theory, but then with a shrug she walked over to her collection of fiction.

“Let’s see, Humanity’s Downfall?” She chuckled, “No, read that one too many times, and the elves are the wrong type…” She pulled a book next to it out, a trashy romance novel from a human printing press of ill repute, “The Apprentice Learns!” she giggled, looking at the chiseled human drawn on the cover, and the smirking dark elf mage running fingers along his chest. She chewed her lip a moment, “I wonder if I could use magic to make Jack’s abs look like that…” She laughed, “research for another day!”

Talena cradled her book of Dark Elf on Human smut and retired to her room, sitting happily in her easy chair across from her bed. She opened it, fighting a squeal as she read the steamy opening passages.

Jack felt the world he was trapped in get a little warmer, and the wonderful aroma of the dark elf mage’s womanhood grew ever stronger, slowly lulling him into a state of relaxed bliss. He jerked in surprise as he found himself thrown upwards, ground against her womanhood in a motion that left him soaked with her fragrance.

“Oh yeah,” Talena muttered, rubbing the front of her underwear, “this is some good smut!”

Jack felt the humid jungle he was trapped in shift, bringing him upwards into a soft place that he seemed to stick in as the mage toyed with herself. The world grew murky as the groans of pleasure from overhead rang out.

“Look!” Tanya called, pointing upwards as the terrarium lid opened.

“Finally, our human is back,” Miranda muttered, crossing her arms.

Talena gently scraped her finger against the soft sands of the terrarium, peeling the tiny form of Jack off. He groaned, rolling over and sighing as he saw the giggling elf clasp the terrarium lid closed again.

Jack looked up at the two towering fairies, the immense columns of their naked legs stretching into the sky as they smirked down at him. With a halfhearted smile he waved at them. His time in Talena’s panties had been less restful than he’d hoped, but at the same time he felt ready for what he knew his fairies would want.

“Who’s first?” he asked halfheartedly.

“What, too tired to pick?” Tanya asked,

“Eh, give him a break,” Miranda laughed, “how many humans end up at this size?”

“According to these records a surprising number,” Talena said as she walked by the terrarium. She turned to the glass tank and smirked, “Be gentle ladies, if you’re too rough I can always go down to the pond with the butterfly net and get some new fairies.”

“Up yours, elf!” Tanya shouted angrily.

“Did she really catch you guys with a butterfly net?” Jack asked.

“She caught you by just saying she wanted a human to teach,” Miranda retorted, crossing her arms.

“Fair enough,” Jack muttered.

Tanya bent down to pick him up, and with a smug grin spat on him violently, causing him to cry out in surprise as his body was soaked. A moment later he shivered as her hand slowly came down over him, slowly sliding up and down his body and spready the sticky goo across him. She spat again, fully coating him in saliva and making sure every inch of him was soaked.

“W-What’s this about?” he sputtered.

“Just lubing you up,” Tanya said, grinning as Miranda got on all fours in front of her.

Jack’s face went pale, “Oh…”

Talena, paused, glancing into the tank and seeing what was about to happen. With a sudden squeal of excitement she all but leapt to the terrarium wall, her face filling the glass as she eagerly waited for inevitable.

“Let’s give the big lady a show!” Miranda said, giving Tanya a thumbs up.

“Deep breath humie,” Tanya chuckled, bringing him up to the puckered blue hole in the center of Miranda’s ample butt.

He gasped, feeling himself pressed agains the tight hole, feeling it yield slowly but surely as he was slipped inside. The world went dark, and he felt the tight walls of her bottom pressing on him from all sides. His legs kicked feebly, the last parts of him still free in the outside world. He felt Tanya’s finger make contact with his own bottom, slowly forcing him the rest of the way inside until even his legs were trapped, pressed together by the warm fleshy tunnel that never yielded him an inch. He squirmed feebly, hoping to gain some control over his direction, but he only got a low moan that echoed through the squishy walls as a response.

“Is he any good?” Tanya asked with a smile.

“Ooooh yeah,” Miranda shivered, “keep going Jack, fucking wiggle around in there…”

“Gods damn,” Tanya marveled, watching her friend’s face contort in pleasure, “he’s going up mine next!”

“Fairies seem to enjoy application of double-shrunk human to posterior regions,” Talena muttered, her face flushed as she took notes, “recommend further research on Dark-Elf related applications of this knowledge…”

Jack stirred, feeling the enormous orbs of fairy flesh against him as the sound of a struggle reached his ears. His eyes snapped open, and he quickly clambered over Miranda’s expansive blue breasts as she snoozed idly.

Something’s wrong, he thought, the hairs raising on the back of his neck. What’s that odd energy-

The door to the laboratory burst open, and Talena stumbled backwards through it. The dark elf threw a handful of sparks at a figure in the doorway, but they all dissipated as the pointy eared shape stepped into view.

“Talena the traitor!” the blond high elf crowed, “Know that I, Alera Daggerpath, have come in the name of the Summer Court to bring you to your end!” The elven assassin laughed haughtily, flicking her wrist and sending Talena flying across the room. “For the crime of teaching humans our sacred elven magics, I sentence you to death!”

Talena groaned in pain, then giggled, slowly sitting up, “Oh no, I guess I’m doomed, unless someone were to come help me at this very instant!” she gave the terrarium a smug smirk.

You’ve got to be kidding me, Jack thought, his head spinning as the high elf assassin advanced on his mentor. Come on Talena, you can take this woman!

“Oh no!” Talena cried, throwing her arms up dramatically, “I’m too scared to use my magic, I guess I’ll die!”

For fuck’s sake, Jack groaned to himself.

“Er, yes, I guess you will,” Alera the assassin said, a little confused. It vanished as she raised her hands, lightning dancing across her fingertips, “Die then!” There were no theatrics in Talena’s cries of pain as she writhed on the floor, rocked by the bolts of electricity while the high elf cackled madly.

“H-Help me apprentice!” the dark elf moaned, “Don’t let her kill me!” Talena’s voice grew pathetic as she struggled to hold the lightning back, “I-I’m too weak!”

Jack breathed out, letting his mind focus. In a split second he saw the shimmering lines of the net that held him, the curse that had rendered him small, and then smaller still. His shining gold magical lines reached out to it, pulling on the knots with a renewed gusto. Gold flecks appeared at the corners of his vision, then he screamed as a static cling washed over his body just as the world went white.

The terrarium shattered, and Jack rolled to the floor, springing quickly to his feet and raising his hands against the stunned elf.

“A naked human!?” she asked, stunned, taking in his renewed size.

“Step away from Talena!” he roared, tossing fireballs overhead one after the other.

“Ha!” the elf laughed, raising a magical shield and dissipating his projectiles, “No human mage can match one of the high elves, you’ve sealed your doom round ear!” A burst of green fire rocketed out from her palm, leaving Jack only a split second to react.

Don’t absorb, deflect, he thought, raising a slanted shield over just part of his body as he stepped to his side. He smirked, and the elf scowled as the hellfire seared the wall just behind him.

“I’ll crush you like a bug!” the elf howled, tossing a shrinking spell at him that he saw swirling in the air like a fishing net.

Jack took a breath, lancing his magic up and touching each of the cornerpoints of the spell, tearing it apart in a shower of sparks before it even touched him.

“Impossible!” the blond elf breathed, her face contorting with rage. She flicked her wrist, sending a wave of fireballs at him that he just barely managed to avoid, tumbling to his right with a grunt and sending his own balls of magical energy back.

“Pathetic!” the elf laughed, raising a hand to block them.

“Excuse me bitch!?” Miranda shouted. Alera’s eyes went wide as a blue orb appeared next to Jack’s fireball, causing it to turn blue, then white hot as the fairy flittered alongside it. The elf screamed in pain as her robes were scorched and her shield shattered.

“That’s our man you pointy eared whore!” Tanya screeched, slamming into the elf and causing a wave of electricity to fly along her body.

“Gods damn you bugs!” Alera howled. There was a gust of wind, then twin cries of pain as the fairies were flung against the stone walls. The elf glared at Jack, her eyes swirling with a bright blue energy as she chuckled, “Try dodging this.

Jack stepped back, gasping as a swirling vortex of energy appeared above the elf’s head. He gulped nervously as he realized that even with redirection, he’d never survive such a blast. With a snarl he flicked his wrist, and a pencil flew across the room, striking the elf directly in her eye.

“MOTHERFUCKER!” the elf screamed, stumbling backwards as her spell dissipated, “that really stings!” Her now red and irritated eye snapped open, “You’ve earned yourself a terrible death human, I’ll-“

“Oh look, I was lying about being weak and powerless!” Talena giggled, raising her fingertips. Lightning arced out of them, causing the blonde elf to scream, dancing back and forth on her feet as the dark elven mage poured destructive magic into her. “Power! Unlimited POWER!” Talena cackled, watching as the smoking Summer Court elf finally stumbled back, and then fell unconscious to the ground.

Jack panted a moment, then slumped to his knees, “Talena,” he muttered in between breaths, “Could you have done that lightning thing at any time?”

“Yes,” She admitted, dusting off her robe as she stood up, “but wasn’t it so much more satisfying after you regrew yourself to try to save me?” She giggled as she poked the comatose high elf with the tip of her boot, “and look! You held your own against a high elf assassin! We wouldn’t have had half the fun we did if I’d just zapped her when she got here!”

“We could have died you crazy bitch!” Tanya shouted, fluttering up to Jack’s shoulder.

We could have died!” Talena said in a high mocking tone, “I thought Fairies were supposed to be reckless and fun!”

“When it comes to freaky sex stuff sure,” Miranda muttered, “not when it comes to getting fried in a magical duel!”

“So, what do we do with her?” Jack asked, glancing down at the defeated assassin.

“I’ll ransom her back to the Summer Court of course,” Talena said absently, “with any luck she’ll be some noble’s cousin or something and we’ll be able to put in that wine cellar I’ve been wanting.” She beamed as she took in Jack’s naked and full-sized form. “I knew you could undo that spell! You just needed a little extra motivation!”

“Indeed,” he breathed, leaning back against one of the desks that hadn’t been destroyed in the duel, “I suppose there’s nothing to do now but… rest a moment.”

He gasped as his arms were pressed against his side. His feet slowly lifted up off the ground, and his body as held rigid as Talena’s finger crooked. His eyes were drawn to her behind as she swayed it from side to side, slowly walking towards her bedroom as he hovered after her, as if on a spectral leash.

“Come apprentice,” Talena said with a mock imperious tone, “I’ve watched the fairies make use of what the gods gave you far too many times over the last week… I’ve missed it while you were small.”

“Sweet, our turn to watch!” Tanya squealed, fluttering after her.

“You go on top elf!” Miranda called, following the other blue blur into the bedroom.

“And I was just wondering where to start!” Talena laughed.

Jack just sighed and chuckled softly, Apprenticeship to a dark elf is certainly never boring.