- Text Size +

Chapter 18 – Into the Fire

Waking up with a gasp you flailed around to get your bearings feeling your leg hitting something, sitting up you look down and see Calum’s lifeless body along with Dave’s now naked unconscious form next to it, wrapped tightly in string, preventing him from moving when he comes too. Feeling a strange weight on your own arms and legs you look down, seeing first you are also naked, and then that thick black bindings the width of your arm are attached to all four of your limbs, the length of the bindings splayed tangled around you.

“Ah… finally back” you hear from behind you, twisting your back you gaze up and see Patty sitting on the couch, still wearing her bikini top she stands up slowly, revealing that her bikini bottom is missing, exposing her womanhood to you as she steps her legs apart slightly, the small tight lips drawing your gaze for a moment before you snap your eyes back down, not wanting to infuriate her.

“Is ok… look up” she commanded, and you slowly responded, looking up her toned thighs, over her pretty womanhood, up her toned abs and moderate breasts until you reach her face, her piercing green eyes glaring down upon you “Finally you do what you told”

“Listen to me please” you beg “it’s not too late to stop this, Leah won’t be mad” you hope to reach some common ground.

Your words apparently didn’t have the desired effect as you notice her lips pinch tight as her nostrils flare “Enough… you come with me now” reaching down she grips opposite sides of the thick ropes holding your arms and legs.

As she lifts, the entire bundle of material unwinds and pulls your arms together above your head and your legs down away from you, the thick strings bending upwards leaving you suspended low. The ropes leading from your arms and legs meet up with a larger loop of the material above you, forming a huge halo shape, leaving you confused as to what this was. As she lifted higher you feel the strain on your limbs you try again, shouting “Listen to me please, this is a big mistake!”

Patty shakes the ropes which fling your body around, putting more strain on your joints and causing you to yelp in pain before lifting you in line with her face “You say you be inside my friend… I think you lie… by the time we done, you never want to be inside anyone I promise you that!” she growled

Terrified by the implications of her words you watch her face retreat from your view as she lowers you down the front of her body, past the features you were previously admiring until you reach the floor and land in between her wide feet, her grasping toes wriggling against the hard floor. Slowly she lifts her left leg over the halo shape binding to your right and steps down within the ring, repeating this on the other side and begins slowly lifting you upwards. With horror you realise what is happening, she has turned you into a makeshift G-string “Wait please stop!” you yell up, her only response a giggle.

Thrashing against your bindings you’re powerless to stop your ascent as you approach her crotch slowly but steadily, Patty taking her time to add to your fear and her excitement. Eventually the ring above you slips over her hips and you find yourself mashed into her, your face at the top of her lips and your feet pulled under into the lower crevice of her toned bum cheeks. Giving her makeshift garment one last tug upwards your body is pulled tight against her, part of your chest and thighs slipping into her lips which pulse expectantly at your touch, your face momentarily plastering against them.

Pulling your head back you gasp air, looking up you can see past her flat belly to the underside of her boobs as she leans forward.

Looking down at you with a large grin on her face “Get comfy bug” she directs you “It’s a short drive home, but you might get a bit squished” giggling as she bends further forward grabbing Dave and leaving a note and her tools of torture next to Calum’s body. Picking up her sarong she wraps it around her waist and grabs one of the two bags. Stepping forwards her thighs immediately grind against eachother and force you into her lips, feeling your body press hard in between them as your limbs are pulled apart and strained. You try to scream but find every step your face is smashed into the space just below her clit. The walk to her car was surely couldn’t be long, but this torture already felt unbearable, you could only hope once she sat down the force and pain would subside.

Feeling the steady grinding stop, you realise she must have reached her car, soon after hearing the – beep – of it unlocking and a further step as she pulls the door open. Her thighs briefly separate as she steps into the car, dropping hard onto the seat forcing her cheeks together and squashing your legs between them causing you to yell in pain.

“Aww… bug man no happy?” you hear her mock sympathetic voice as her finger rubs you on the back “this is just foreplay to me… you wait” starting the car she begins the drive home.

The additional strain on the material from her being in a seated position pulls you further into her, your face rising and smashing into her clit all you can do is turn your head sideways and sob, praying she would listen to reason.

“Yeh bug… cry, I love it when you cry” her deep rumbling voice growls down at you

Feeling ticking across your body you realise her vagina has started turning wet, the moisture causing your skin to tingle. She’s clearly aroused at your imperilled state, her body responding to her emotions accordingly. Trying to wriggle yourself free all you manage to do is make her gasp as she feels your tiny body rubbing against her lips and clit.

 

Wednesday afternoon – Patty’s perspective

“Yeh bug… cry, I love it when you cry” Patty spoke down to the tiny man trapped against her ‘fuck this toy is good, worth the money’ she thought to herself as she turned the car on and began the drive home.

Feeling herself begin to moisten, she smiled thinking about what fun she was going to have with her two new toys, addressing you “You know, I have this channel where I do things to tiny men. I have a lot of fans… I think your little friend will make me some money” pausing for a moment and nodding “You I keep just for me I think” pulling up to a set of traffic lights.

Feeling uncomfortable she unconsciously pushed down on the arm rests of the door and central console with her palms, raising her bum from the seat as she repositioned before dropping down, the impact crushing you between the seat and her body and making you scream.

“Oops, sorry, forgot!” she giggled. Her complete dominance over you was turning her on, feeling herself get wet she idly lowered her hand and rubbed your back, softly at first but soon pushing harder and mashing you into herself “Ahh you feel so good there bug” she whispered, leaning her head back and closing her eyes. Her thumb and forefinger grip your head and turn it so its facing directly at her soft clit before pressing you into it, rubbing your face around as it she gasps, feeling it harden and swell in response to your touch “Yeh… that’s right… I wanna” – BEEEEP BEEEP – her eyes snap open, realising the light has turned green and the car behind her angrily tooted their horn. Raising her hand in apology she pressed her foot down on the gas pedal and took off. Still breathing deeply she felt her womanhood tingling as it turned fully wet, her clit poking her tiny prisoner in his face and eliciting struggles, serving to excite her further “I gotta be careful!”

Reaching home without further incident she grabbed her belongings and stepped out of the car, walking towards her small house off the main road. This time instead of feeling your body drily grinding against her and between her thighs, she felt her juices lubricate you, covering your body as she stepped forwards. Enjoying the sensation of your body slipping and sliding along the length of her pussy she began feeling tingles shoot up her body, stopping for a moment and grasping the fence, steadying herself before moving on.

Stepping inside her home she closed the door behind her and walked immediately upstairs to her bedroom, putting her phone on charge and dropping it to the bed. Turning on her heel she left the room and proceeded to the smaller spare bedroom opposite, dropping her bag to the floor she stood infront of her computer desk. Looking around at the multiple cameras set up around the desk and room she smiled and bit her lower lip, excited about what was about to happen “Time to make bank!” reaching down and slapping you hard in the back making you scream once more, your fresh squirms making her shudder “Uh uh… time for that later… now is time for your friend to be in the spotlight”.

Powering up her computer she returned to her bedroom and slowly pulled her makeshift underwear down over her hips, letting go and giggling as you stayed stuck in place, the grip of her outer lips and the stickiness of her juices keeping you stuck to her “Aww you want to stay? Too bad… maybe later” gripping you by the arms she pulls you away from her until your body pops free, dangling in her hand gasping. Laughing at you she says “Ok so, I be back soon, for now you stay here and be good boy” unwrapping your limbs from the ropes and dropping you roughly onto the bed, crouching down she reaches under the bed and pulls out a small cage, the kind made to keep hamsters. Bringing it up to the bed next to you she opens the gate, grabbing you and shoving you in before locking it once more, grinning at you she stands “Now no perving while I get changed”.

 

Wednesday afternoon – Your perspective

Watching Patty untie her sarong and unclip her bikini top, dropping both to the floor as she walks to her cupboard you’re struck by how incredibly in shape she is, the sporty lifestyle shown off by her tight and sinewed muscular limbs, her rear end toned to perfection, wobbling slightly as she walks. At your normal size you would think that was incredibly sexy, however at your current stature she was more an apex predator prepared to snuff you out in a moment for her own pleasure. Gulping at the thought of what she had planned for you, you could only hope Leah would come home and put two and two together fast enough.

Reaching her cupboard patty bends over, showcasing her toned behind for you and pulls out a cardboard box, opening the lid she pulls out a matching set of leather panties and bra connected with various straps and buckles to form an intricate pattern which she dons, the tight leather moulding across her skin. Squatting infront of the box she reached in again and rolled arm length fishnet gloves over her hands up to her forearms, under any other circumstances you would be incredibly turned on, but given your current predicament you feel instead a sense of foreboding. Once more reaching in she fishes out one final item which she pulls over her face before standing and turning to face you, making you gasp. Walking towards you she stands over you and glares at you through the eye holes of an ornate cat mask that covers her upper face, mainly black but with gold and silver intricate details your mind goes into pure panic realising you’ve seen her before online. Without saying a word she turns and steps from the room, closing the door behind you.

“Holy shit” you gasp “it’s her…” realising that some of the material you had previously found online you convinced yourself was CGI, were infact real people being tortured, mutilated and killed by her.

Looking around you see evidence of previous occupants, things such as scratches on the plastic lower walls to mark days past, to small pools of dried blood. Realising how exhausted you are you step to a small rag in the corner and lie down on it, falling into a deep troubled sleep, powerless to help Dave.

 

Wednesday afternoon – Patty’s perspective

Returning to her second room Patty saw her computer was live, and that her new toy was awake and wriggling on the desk against his bindings “Oh goody, purrrrr-fect timing” Patty giggled to herself.

Standing over Dave she reached down and gripped him around the waist, lifting him from infront of her crotch slowly upwards until her was in line with her eyes. Dave’s eyes met hers and he froze, looking her up and down clearly torn in two minds about whether to be turned on or terrified.

Unwrapping his bindings “Like what you see bug?” she whispered “I know I might come across as scary, but I promise I don’t bite” she paused as she tilted her head and bit the inside of her cheek “well… only if my fans want me to, I guess” smiling cruelly at him.

“Listen ya crazy bint” Dave began making her giggle “we are guests of ye friend, ya cannae do this!” he pleaded with her

“Aww… the lies just don’t stop with you lot huh?” hearing a beep come from her computer with a 3-minute timer pop up in large font across her screen “Oh it’s nearly show time!”

Stepping forwards she grabbed what looked like a small crucifix and laid it down on the desk prompting panicked squirms from Dave “Shhhhh” she shushed him “is ok, no nails” placing his body on it and quickly wrapping his limbs up with bindings, leaving him in a cross shape with arms outstretched and legs together. Opening a draw she pulled out a few items he couldn’t see, giggling at how much people got a kick out of the outfits. The first one she brought up was a pair of fake mouse ears made of sugar paper and attached to a red jelly string which she put on his head and tied around his chin and around his neck to secure. Second was the fake tail, this was a thick black liquorice sting which she wrapped around his hips and through his legs before tying it on to keep it stuck there. Smiling she picked up her captured mouse and placed the crucifix into a holder on the side of her desk to her right, facing her screen upright with a camera on the same side. Checking the feeds on her screen she was happy to note all cameras across the room and under the desk were active with 30 seconds to spare.

Navigating her mouse to one of the small feeds she double clicked it which blew it up across the centre of the screen, revealing the view to be the one from the camera on her desk “Ohhh you look good there” she smiled at Dave who was now wordless looking up at himself on her screen.

“Listen, please don’t…” he started

Sighing she reached into a drawer and pulled out a small elastic ring with a tiny ball on it, deftly pulling it over his head she let go and it snapped around his head, the ball forcing into his mouth and silencing him “I need you to shut up erro” she growled as she leant closer to him “My fans don’t want to hear you talk… only scream” sitting back leaving him shaking in fear “They pay $1 each to log in to my live shows, then pay more to vote on… things”.

Watching the countdown hit ‘3… 2… 1…’ Patty threw a big smile across her face as she sat back with her arms on the arm rests of her chair, watching the feed go live and the numbers of viewers increase from the 1, to 100, slowing down for a moment before jumping up again to 1,000. Eventually settling just over 4,000 viewers she smiled inwards ‘the tease images from my yoga video must have worked, that’s 4 grand already!’

Sitting upright with her arms still on the chair she softly started “Olá meus amigos… hello friends, welcome back to Playing with Shrinkies, I am as always your host – Ms. Cortez” raising her right hand and wriggling her fishnet glad fingers at the camera “and this is…” looking down at Dave with a mock confused expression “… erm… well does it matter? They don’t deserve names, do they?” she asked her fans as her finger lowered and she began stroking her prey’s side. Almost instantly the comments began rolling in:

-          ‘Haha, look he’s almost crying!’

-          ‘Poor little mouse doesn’t know what’s coming’

-          ‘Hey been a while since I’ve been on! Excited for this!’

-          ‘Why don’t you ever keep some alive longer? Like make a pet out of them??’

-          ‘We love you Ms. Cortez! Fuck him up!’

Patty was grinning and holding her heart as she read the comments, glancing at the screen to see the tiny man’s face turn white as his eyes widened in horror.

Raising her hand she said to her fans “Ok, Ok, Ok… you’re making me blush! Please don’t make my ego grow, I won’t fit through doorway!” giggling “So I guess the question is… what do we do with this… pest” she spat. Once again the comments rolled in:

-          ‘I missed the one where you tied his four limbs to each of yours and you spread yourself out slowly until you pulled his body apart! Can you do that again?’

-          ‘You’re a cat Ms. Cortez! Stalk him like a hungry cat and eat him’

-          ‘The one with scissors and a lighter was funny!’

-          ‘Play with him between your feet and crush him!’

-          ‘I love your outfit, can you wedge him between your cheeks and smother him? Or just burst him like a grape!’

-          ‘Bring your toys out, maybe the dildo that has the straps? See if he can survive being inside the pussy’s pussy ;)’

Placing her left elbow on the table and resting her chin in her palm Patty quietly absorbed the requests, knowing for the poll to work she had to limit it to 3 or 4, maybe 5 maximum. Seeing many requests repeat she decided on the ones she would go for, pulling her keyboard forwards and setting up the poll “Ms. Cortes hear your requests… and I have decided…” hitting the enter key and popping the poll up in the corner of the screen:

1)      Stalk the mouse and eat him (slow or fast? Dealers choice!)

2)      Play with him between my feet until he crushes

3)      Smother or crush under my butt… whichever comes first ;)

4)      Rape him until he breaks

5)      Let him live

 

“Now remember, I’ll give you five minutes to decide, and of course as usual I will adhere to the rules we have agree on – he no die before he cum” setting a timer on the screen. Whilst the numbers for polls started rising and falling as her fans started voting, she glanced once more at the tiny man who looked to be close to shock. Smiling she decided to give her fans some motivation to see her in action, just encase there were more newbies to her channel. Stretching her arms upwards and yawning, she pulled her hands behind her head and pushed her chest up, causing the leather to creak. Standing up slowly she pushed the chair off to the side and began her warm-up which involved sensual stretches, acting like a cat and prowling around, standing on her tip toes and gingerly pacing around the room, all designed to heat up her crowd and bring in more money. Midway through doing her wall supported shoulder stand, she noticed the timer about to expire, quickly pushing herself off and landing on her feet, standing and spinning immediately in an impressive display of her control. Stepping towards the screen she placed her hands on the desk and squatted, counting down for her fans “5… 4… 3… 2… 1… and DONE!” she shouted.

Looking closely at the screen a cruel smile crept across her face as she looked over at the tiny man who was visibly shaking, reaching out and stroking him she suppressed a giggle “Purrrrr… look’s like my fans have spoken” grabbing her prey’s restraint by the base she slowly dragged it over until it was right infront of her face, leaving him looking straight into the camera with her behind him.

 

 

NOTE: I couldn’t decide which to go with, so I have elected to go with three outcomes. One will be a mixture of two options, and the others will be the other options – Enjoy!