- Text Size +

     After an unknown amount of time passes, you begin to regain consciousness. You cannot see a thing; you are surrounded by darkness. As a matter of fact, you cannot move either. You panic as you realize you can only feel your surroundings and can only assume your eyes are working, it being completely dark and all. It’s very stuffy and cramped wherever you find yourself. Smell is another sense you find working for you. Wherever you are, it is also very fruity smelling. What happened after you blacked out? Is Emmy ok? Is anyone looking for you, the missing chaperone? Questions and thoughts accompany the panic racing through your mind right now as you feel your world begin to shake, accompanied by distant noises.

     The tour is nearing its end at this point, and Mr. Smith is gleefully leading the school group to the last room of the day. The kids have gotten their fair share of candy samples from each of the rooms visited, but the next one was going to be exciting. It was time to debut the new candy his group has worked ever so hard on. The man opens the door and lets the children all enter the final destination on their exciting day.

     “Now kids, the moment you’ve all been waiting for… may I introduce the latest and greatest candy to you all!” Mr. Smith announces as he slides over to the side of the room, pulling off the cover of a bucket. The candy filled the bucket to the brim, all wrapped in plastic. The room was filled with awes and the sounds of tummies rumbling.

     “The name of this new treat has yet to be decided kids, but once it is announced, you will all have the privilege of saying you were the first ones to ever try it… ever!! The candy is green in color and designed to be sucked on first. It is coated in sugary bits, meant to melt onto the tongue. Once you feel you sucked all the sugar off, you then begin biting into it! There is a jelly like substance inside that will fill the mouth with sweetness as the gummy like structure of the candy breaks apart! Now kids, take as many samples as you wish!” Mr. Smith finishes his speech has the group of kids begin swarming the candy bucket, grabbing all the pieces they can.

     Your world is filled with light without warning. You swear you heard was a voice from above, but it was hard to make out. Unable to turn your head anywhere, you see there are some strange green structures above you, wrapped in a plastic-looking material. Shortly following your new sight, your world shakes even more dramatically than before. It feels like a thousand earthquakes going off simultaneously. Your internal panic skyrockets when you realize the source of the earthquakes.

     Looking past some of the structures covering you, your entire “sky” is filled with a sight beyond belief. Giant little girls fill your vision as they all huddle around your environment, girls you instantly recognize from your daughter’s class. You remember seeing the class be almost all girls. They are all looking down on you with a hungry look in their eyes. One of them licks their lips as another unknowingly drools onto your world. You watch the string of spit fall from her tongue onto the structure above you, the contact of her spit making a loud crashing sound. It begins to flow down the sides of this structure and onto you, dotting your plastic prison in bits of spit. One of the girls next to the drooling one laughed a little and the one who drooled became embarrassed. The next thing you know, giant fingers begin descending from the sky to the drool covered structure.

     You see the fingers were of the drooling girl. She confirms your worst suspicions. She takes the plastic off the structure, and pops it right into her mouth. You can see her lips move about as she seems to be sucking on it. She smiles and giggles with her friends, who then reach their own hands into your world. The giant structures surrounding you continue to be plucked out to the world above as you truly come to understand your situation. You are now tiny. Based on your inability to move, and being covered in plastic, you can only assume you have now become a piece of candy; a piece of candy in the factory your daughter’s class was on their field trip.

     You cannot run. You can only lay there, watching girl after girl pick out the candy from your home and bring it to their mouths. Why did this happen to you? Who was the person who led you to that room earlier? Where’s Emmy? Endless thoughts ran through your head as you helplessly watched the girls get closer and closer to your location. Their small, delicate hands and fingers were mammoth sized to you. You could hear the sucking and chewing of the candy above. Their stomachs rumbling as they munched on their delicious treats only taunted you more. Emmy.. Where was Emmy?? You need to get out of here!!

     At that moment, you see one of the giant girls above you get pushed aside slightly, only to get the answer to your latest question. There Emmy stood. Her bright shirt hung free from her body, exposing her tight tummy to you from your angle. You could tell the place you were in was the height of her waist as you saw the tops of her pockets of her jean shorts. She stared directly at you, with a terrifyingly hungry look in her eyes. That’s when you remember her telling you she had a small breakfast just for this moment. She must be really hungry at this point in the day.

     You watch her lick her lips as she determines her prey. Her arm moves and you see her giant hand descending right toward you. Your world goes dark once again as the palm of her hand makes contact with you. Her fingers clench down into the pile of candy beneath you, and you begin to be lifted from your prison. You feel yourself flipped upside down as she turns her hand over to open it, admiring the handful of candy she has now acquired.

     Light returns to your vision as your new sky is somehow more terrifying than all the girls reaching down to you. You see nothing but the face of your cute little daughter. She has the biggest smile on her face as she begins to move away from the bucket, letting the other girls back into the frenzy of candy picking. Emmy’s walking is something of a rollercoaster. Every step she takes brings you and the other candy in her hand up and down, up and down as she walks. You see her other hand fly over as she does, assorting the candy in her palm, presumably deciding on which one to eat first. Which piece looks the tastiest?

     “Hehe, this one looks super tasty!” You hear her say as her fingers head straight for you. It pains you endlessly that you can’t scream for her. Emmy!!! It’s your daddy! Please recognize me!! These thoughts are pointless as you do not even look human anymore. There is nothing to distinguish you between the other candy in her hand. He fingers pinch you and bring you up directly to her eyes. Her beautiful eyes fill your field of vision as she seems to be inspecting you. They are as beautiful as they are terrifying right now. They truly have the look in them of a predator who captured the prey of the day. She pulls you slightly away.

     “Daddy always says to save the best for last. Don’t worry little candy, you’ll be in my stomach soon enough!” Seeing her mouth these words would send shivers down your spine if they could. Through her missing teeth, you got a clear shot of her uvula and back of her throat. Is it really your fate to be eaten by your daughter and sent down her gullet? You would do anything for Emmy, but be her food? Who would take care of her when you’re gone? Your sister lives in another town!

     Your thoughts are once again interrupted by Emmy’s movements. She lowers you below her mouth, down her stomach, and into the tight pockets of her shorts. The pockets are so small that you don’t really fit in all the way. Your “head” is sticking out above the pocket’s entrance. Being a little tight as well, your new temporary home is now snuggled against your 8-year-old daughter’s upper thigh as she carries on with her business. And that is the business of eating her new candy.

     Again, unable to move your physical body, you are forced to watch the coming carnage above. Emmy reaches for another piece of the candy, quickly takes off the wrapper, and tosses it into her mouth. She moans in delight at its instantly delicious flavor. You can hear her sucking on it as hard as she can, getting a taste of sugar to cover her mouth. Her lips dance around like the girls before as she does. Shortly after, you see her jaw move in a new direction. It then lowers a little, just to be brought back up with tremendous force. Being as small as you are, you can hear the outside of the candy be crushed between your daughter’s teeth.

     Her jaw then follows the general motion of chewing, and with Emmy being 8, she still chews with her mouth open. You can hear each crush and mushing of the candy. The mastication of the sweet treat between her teeth make you remember that will be you soon if you can’t figure out a way to get Emmy to recognize you. You can spot bits of spit and candy spewing from her mouth as she relentlessly chews the candy piece up.

     Seemingly satisfied with the piece, you see her mouth contort to the next stage of the process. Her lips close as she motions to swallow. You hear an audible gulping sound and watch as the lump makes its way from her mouth, down her throat, and behind her chest. Her loose shirt still hanging off her body, you get a front row seat to her tummy as you picture the candy being deposited inside. Never before have you wondered what it would be like inside your daughter’s stomach until now. I mean, why would you? Is the candy unrecognizable? How active is it in there? A couple thoughts enter your mind as you get a quick answer from your daughter.  A loud grumble erupts from her tummy, signifying it wants more.

     “Hehe, don’t worry Mr. Tummy, there’s plenty more to come. And the best one is for last!!” Emmy talks to her stomach while eyeing you directly. You want to cry as you hear those words. You really are just a piece of candy in her pocket she is saving. You were going to be her greatest treat of all. And she is savoring every moment leading up to it. You painfully watch as your daughter continues eating piece after piece from the pile she took out. As she walks a little closer to the rest of her class, you can hear all the sounds of delight coming from the girls eating the candy all around you.

     “Well kids, are we liking the candy so far?” Mr. Smith asks enthusiastically. An ensemble of “mhmmm!!!” can be heard from each girl in the room as they all suck and chew on the newest candy. Piece by piece continues to be pulled out from the bucket and sent into the stomachs of all the little girls in the class. Are any of these other pieces people like you? Why did the factory even have a room to transform people into candy? How did this technology exist in the first place?

     “Alright kids, it’s time to wrap it up. We need to begin getting back to the buses now. Go ahead and line up at the door and we’ll make our way back.” Mrs. Johnson instructed the kids. Emmy finishes swallowing the last piece other than you and looks down at you. Staring at you for a few seconds, you hear her say, “I’ll save you for later Mr. Candy”. The fate awaiting you inside your daughter’s stomach seems to have been pushed back a little, as you feel her legs move with each step. Your tight prison pressed right up against her thigh; each motion feels like an amusement park ride on steroids. She gets to her spot in line and bounces in place, her thighs jiggling a little as she does, making you vibrate in response.

     Does anyone realize you’re missing yet? Can you find a way to get Emmy’s attention at some point before she sends you to her stomach? Her stomach continues making loud, satisfied noises as it begins working on its most recent contribution. You really don’t want to find out what it’s like in there. All the kids line up and you hear all the girls around you giggle and talk about how tasty the candy was. You never thought about it until now, the fate of candy. How scary it is. And here you were, about to experience it firsthand, following all the other pieces who met their fates at the hands of some of the most aggressive eaters, young girls. And your captor? Your innocent loving daughter.