- Text Size +

RRRRRRRRRRRRRR….


A rickety old micro-truck puttered its way through the asphalt road with an aged man driving the ancient machine. Just from the sound the old truck was making, it could have fallen apart at any moment. The old man's Suzuki Carry continued down the road as he was deep in his thoughts. Letting out a heavy sigh, he continued his trip down from Tokyo to Kyoto. He was unaware, but he had lucked out and left just days before Makima's ascension as humanity's new goddess. The radio in his cramped truck was usually on but super finicky so he did not get the whole story, especially the part where Makima had grown massive, subjugated Tokyo, and made her declaration of self-apotheosis. He got bits and pieces of what the news station was broadcasting but it was too hard to listen to due to the static so he turned the radio off. 


Siiiiiigh... I wanna go home and eat a nice, hot bowl of ramen.” He mumbled to himself, imagining the succulent taste of the delicious noodles, the meat-based broth, the diced scallions, and the boiled, brown egg. While he was salivating, a low rumbling emanated from below the earth. Small waves of these quakes would cause the aged truck to buckle and creak. On instinct, he checked his side mirrors but could not see anything out of the norm so he drove onto the shoulder of the road to park his cramped little truck there. Slamming the door behind him, he moved his head around to see what was a cause to all this. As the quakes became more violent, something or rather, someone broke through the wall of clouds…


SLAM…SLAM…SLAAAAAAAAAAM!!!


Makima continued her path forward, making trips to other cities before deciding to head for Kyoto. Everyone had either been subjugated or been made an example out of. Along the way, she had stomped out a few devils without even being aware of it. Their tiny bloodstains were scattered all across her soles, just as insignificant as humanity despite all their wondrous powers. There were no more “contracts” anymore, just collecting the powers of whatever devil she came across by crushing them beneath her. Not even giving them the time of the day or her attention, she continued her conquest of mankind. She wasn’t just the Control Devil anymore, she was also the Change Devil, the God Devil, the Space Devil, the Time Devil, and had a multitude of other devil powers.


In her wakes of destruction, each place she visited had mile-long craters in the shape of her soles stamped in and around them. Makima’s presence made people scramble in absolute terror and her foot had become the hammer of justice and the arbiter of punishments for the unworthy, sentencing those beneath her to the overwhelming tonnage of her dirtied soles. Deciding that coming before each city in the nude was rather crass, despite having caked all of Tokyo and then some with her cum, she uses her newfound powers to form her usual clothing around her.  


The man’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped to the floor, was that a giant… woman?! He couldn’t believe himself, until he realized the quakes happening beneath his feet were very real. His immediate compulsion was to hop in his truck and high tail it out of there but realized the futility of the situation as she could make more ground in a second than he could in twelve hours. So he hid behind his truck and prayed to whoever was out there to spare his ass. A massive shadow casted over his microbial existence as Makima strode past him.


THOOOOOOOM!!!


The ear-splitting sound of the earth being annihilated made him jump as he and his truck was sent flying a dozen feet in the air by the red-headed woman’s footstep. Slamming down onto the hard, cold asphalt, he slowly opened his eyes to see that he was still alive. A storm of dust clouds had swept up the entire area as a massive object lifted off the ground. With much hesitation, he crept out from his hiding spot to see the woman’s mile-long footprint merely a couple hundred feet away from him. Driving to the edge of the crater, he peered below to see a three hundred foot drop. “H-holy shit…” He said under his breath as he looked back up to the goddess of a woman. Her hips swayed seductively with each step she took, taking numerous lives from such a simple action. “God… She’s beautiful.” He said, adjusting his baseball cap as the sexy sized-up seductress left behind a massive trail of destruction. 


Makima wasn’t aware that she had “spared” the old man beneath her, much less cared if he had survived or became another minuscule bloodstain on her caked soles. In a couple dozen steps, she had made it to Kyoto, which had already fallen into mass hysteria. Seeing the insane news of her appearance over the capital had riled up all of Japan and the rest of the world. Makima knew she had stirred up the geopolitical environment as the governments around the world were panicking, but she would deal with that soon enough. For now, she needed to conquer Japan first. She cleared her throat before making her declaration.


“Ahem, I am Makima, your goddess and savior of humanity. Pledge yourselves to me and I shall spare you. If you deny what is owed to me, If you dare oppose me…” Makima lifted her foot up, revealing her caked soles. 


“You will meet the same fate as Tokyo. I have visited numerous cities across Japan and made an example out of many of them. You are not so different from them.” She continued with her grandiose speech, placing her foot back down onto the earth, crushing a major train line and pulverizing 34,231 people unfortunate enough to be right below her foot.  


Makima stood there to give the little microbes some time to let it all sink in. Relishing in their fear, she felt the power of the Size Devil only getting stronger. To “help” them make up their minds, she snapped her fingers, evaporating the white shirt and black pants she was wearing. Her tits bounced out with an obnoxious “booooooing.” before finding a good resting space. Her usual B-cup breast had been modified into E-cups as her “base” breast size.


“To help you with your “decision” I will show you why you should.” Makima said flatly, kneeling in front of the city. She took great care in not annihilating the city by moving at a snail's pace downwards. The front of her lower leg indented the ground, crushing subways, homes, and office spaces as well as flattening another 43,281 lives. Resting her bosom in front of the city, the shockwave of placing her breasts down would cause those closest to them to explode into gory bits of blood and sinew from the sheer air pressure and force that emanated from the impact. Those farther away lost their hearing as their eardrums exploded and blood leaked out of their ear holes. Writhing  from the pain, they could only see a massive wall of breast flesh looming over their meager, little lives. Dotted with a pair of massive pink mounds that were her nipples, they groaned as they became more erect. Smashing through a pair of buildings, the upper-portions of the buildings fell onto her hardened nipples. Survivors would walk out to see the massive landscape that was merely her nipple. The unfortunate would fall off Makima’s peaks alongside huge chunks of what used to be a pair of office buildings.


GROOOOOOOOOOOOW~   


BWOOOOOOMPH!


Makima’s breasts began inflating before letting out a world-trembling sound of her breasts bouncing. Her bosom began to encroach into the city of Kyoto. Like a massive landslide, her tits ate up all the space around them, knocking down buildings, shrines, train stations, and whatever else was in the way. With buildings being toppled like toys, the mite-sized humans had no chance as they were swallowed up by the massive wall of breast flesh. Many tried to outrun the surging tide of Makima’s overwhelming bosom but the random and sudden spurts of growth would outpaced their little legs as they too were put under. Eventually wiping a quarter of Kyoto with the simple action of placing her massive mammaries down, the flood-like growth of Makima's fleshy milk jugs would stop. If Makima was at her normal height of 173 centimeters (Approximately 5'8"), her bust would be at a size K! But that was if she was her normal height, now that she was at least a couple hundred miles tall, her breasts were like great mountains.


Changing to a different position, she sat forwards. This change of posture would cause another quarter of Kyoto to be wiped out from existence. Casually snuffing out the lives of 298,340 Japanese citizens from the movements of her peachy soft hips and thick ass, she finished shuffling down into a sitting pose. Her nylon-clad thighs surrounded the remaining half of Kyoto. They were like walls that reached high into the sky as the remaining survivors were trapped in-between the confined space Makima had given them.


“Congratulations to those who have survived my… little “trial.” If you survive this, I will consider you strong enough to live.” Makima said, as she began closing her stocking-clad legs. Her thighs were like massive bulldozers, clearing away the skyscrapers and people that littered the earth.


PLAP!


Finishing with a satisfying "plap" from her two thighs smacking against one another, she pulled her legs back out to see what used to be Kyoto. The city of Kyoto was a massive sprawling metropolitan area that was populated by roughly 1.46 million people. Now reduced to a wasteland of razed dirt, glass, scrap metal, and gore, the population ranged in only the hundreds, survivors of the massive massacre that had ensued. 


As Makima was about to congratulate the survivors on surviving her ordeal, a ring of light surrounded her body as she began dematerializing. She stood up and stepped off of the ring of light to avoid it, crushing the remaining survivors without even noticing. The ring followed right below her and she knew it was going to do what it was meant to do. Patting the debris off of her stockings and stomach with her humongous hands and materializing her usual business attire to get ready for whatever was about to happen. Just as she had appeared suddenly, she had been whisked away in a flash. 


Vroooooooooooom vrooooom…


The old man had taken an alternate route to get to Kyoto. After taking an hour-long detour, he finally closed in on his destination. Upon getting a few miles closer, he could see the graceful goddess that had spared him dissipate in thin air. Looking down from her massive, disappearing figure, he saw a gigantic brown spot. “D-d-did she…” He said in abject horror. He did not want to finish the sentence but his eyes had already seen the evidence. Kyoto has been vaporized!? Puttering to a close, his Suzuki stopped as he put on the brakes. “Greaaat… Now what?” The old man said out loud to himself. The package was never going to the recipient because he was probably dead! Responsible enough to park at a nearby rest spot that somehow survived the whole ordeal, he sat on a bench as he lit up a cigarette. “What the hell was all that about?” He sighed to himself, wondering where that enormous woman had disappeared to.

Chapter End Notes:

If this gets enough reception, I might make a continuation. But this is it at the moment.