- Text Size +

“Man, why are you drinking right now? It’s barely twelve!” A young woman said, berating a tired man as she confiscated the sake bottle her husband was holding. He dismissed his wife by waving his hand as his head spun around like a bobblehead. “Sorry, Kina-chan~ But it’s my day off so it’s a-ok.” The drunk man replied, slurring his words as he laid his head on the cushy couch. “But that’s no reason to do something more productive than sitting around and drinking yourself silly!” Kina said, with a great amount of concern in her voice. “Nonono, you see… I err…” The man thought up an excuse. “I’m watching the news, see?” The man picked up the TV remote and turned the TV on. 


“Breaking news! A large explosion has occurred in Upper Shibuya! The cause of the explosion seems to be a battle between the Devil Hunters and a particularly dangerous Devil. The death toll of this disastrous battle has been estimated to be in the hundreds, according to the authorities.” The newswoman announced while a video of the fight was being filmed from the air. A large plume of black smoke had engulfed a couple of city blocks as the Devil Hunters were suppressing the unknown Devil…


What was not being seen by the media was that the battle had already ended. With five Devil Hunters dead, a red-haired woman stood over the defeated devil. The woman held her hand over the devil, learning about its abilities after establishing her dominance over the weakened beast. “The size devil… You’ll be useful.” The woman smiled. She was Makima, a high-ranking Public Safety Devil Hunter and the infamous Control Devil. Despite the loss of five hunters, she had found a prize well worth the price. Forcing a contract between the two, she felt the overwhelming power from the size devil as she tested out its powers.


GROOOOOOOOOOOOW~


Her body grew in size as her clothing had trouble keeping up with her mature figure. Shooting up through the large plumes of black smoke, the news helicopter that was flying overhead was smashed into pieces as the wreckage fell onto the destroyed remains of Upper Shibuya. A large shadow fell on the city as a titanic woman stood, looming above the puny buildings and microbial people. Lifting her foot up from the debris, she took her first step, which landed on a dozen city blocks. The streets below her soles were in utter chaos as Makima’s domineering presence was seen for hundreds of miles. 


“H-holy shit…” The drunk man said, sobering up as he saw the carnage that took place from the redhead’s single step. Kina was speechless, her eyes widened as her breathing became more erratic. All they could do was watch as the giant woman casually wiped out Shibuya in less than a dozen steps…


BOOM…BOOM…BOOM…BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!


Makima strolled towards Tokyo, which wasn’t difficult considering it was close to what used to be Shibuya. All the while, she left a trail of absolute destruction and utter despair. Each step she took made a giant imprint of her soles as the earth below was compacted from the sheer weight of each stride. Sirens sounded across Tokyo as an emergency broadcast was being made. “Citizens of Tokyo, please proceed to a nearby bunker.” The female announcer said, urging people to get to somewhere safe. People were scattering as they saw the red-headed giantess beginning to make her way towards the capital of Japan. The JSDF was mobilizing as they received reports of a giant woman brutalizing Tokyo. A battalion of Type 10 and Type 90 tanks were speeding towards the capital as a squadron of F-15J, F-2, and even the newer F-35A fighter jets were being deployed. The ginormous goddess of a woman in her business attire slid off her city-sized loafers before tossing them away with no thought in mind. 


THOOOOOOOM!!!


The giant shoe landed on the nearby city of Kawasaki and flattened it, killing 1,231,631 people and causing at least a hundred billion yen in property damage. The worst was yet to come as the survivors inhaled the stench-ridden pheromones of Makima’s soles that billowed out from the opening of the loafers. Choking from the thick scent, their minds were re-wired as they began to prostrate themselves in Makima’s direction, uttering fanatical praises and compliments towards their unknowing and uncaring goddess. Makima had arrived right where she wanted to be. Using her powers, she began speaking into the minds of everyone within earshot… Which included anyone listening to the radio, watching the TV, or even feeling the vibrations of her earth-shaking voice. 


“I am Makima, your new goddess and savior of humanity. Pledge loyalty to me and I shall grant you all salvation and a utopia devoid of suffering. Anyone who dares to stand against me will be eradicated.” Makima’s commanding yet cold voice echoed throughout Tokyo and the bordering cities. Anyone who was within earshot had her powerful voice bouncing around in their heads and in response, many sat down and began worshiping their new goddess. Those with stronger wills struggled from bowing their heads down and prostrating themselves before the terrifying titaness. The fighter jets and ground assault vehicles had positioned themselves for an assault on the almighty amazoness. The squadron of jets began peppering her with missiles and bullets as their fruitless efforts did no damage to her thick skin and fabric while the tanks began their barrage, which only reached the top of her feet. Seeing the JSDF’s assault as nothing more than a pitiful attempt at staging an attack on her, Makima looked upon them as someone would look at ants. A sadistic smile began forming on the giantess’ face. Swatting her hand, she pulverized a platoon of F-15J fighter jets as she reared her foot over a squad of tanks. Slamming her sole over the tanks, Makima caused debris to fly everywhere that smashed into a couple of buildings, rendering them into a bundle of broken concrete, twisted steel, shattered glass, and chunks of skin and sinew from the people crushed under the heavy debris. She continued this process over and over again until the ground was reduced into nothing but a wasteland.


Kina and the man stared at their TV with empty and glazed-over eyes, their free will having been overwritten by the titanic Control Devil. The broadcasting feed had been replaced with Makima’s mesmerizing and hypnotic glowing yellow eyes. The TV screen had subliminal messages hidden within as well as blatant messages such as: “Give up your free will.” and “Pledge your very being to me.” Kina slumped down against the kitchen island and began masturbating, panting like a dog from the thoughts of Makima treating her like a puny, little slave. Meanwhile, the man was being dominated within his mind, his very being broken by Makima and thinking of nothing but Makima. Anything from her piercing golden-yellow eyes staring through him to the thought of Makima’s massive hips swaying up above the atmosphere and smashing down on his worthless life or even the idea of being an unworthy sacrifice being crushed between her thick thighs. They were fantasizing of the multitude of degrading things Makima could do to them as their minds had been replaced with just Makima.


Meanwhile, the military’s arsenal was having no effect on Makima’s massive mammaries. During that brief period of time, Makima had grown even larger. From taking the free will of millions of people, her body had outgrown her clothing, causing the fabrics to rip apart. The only articles of clothing that remained were her ripped leggings, bra, and panties but even they were being barely held together by a few strands of strong stitchings. The sight of her scantily-clad figure caused the most obsessed of Makima’s brainwashed slaves to begin masturbating, be it man or woman. Tearing their clothing off, it looked like Sodom and Gomorrah two from the degenerate actions the people were doing down below. Makima’s soles were caked with the gore of hundreds upon thousands of tinies, the debris of buildings, and a multitude of destroyed vehicles. Going up, Makima’s panties were at their limit from how thick her ass and hips had become and each movement from her hips threatened to tear apart the underwear. Makima’s bra was having trouble holding in her overflowing bosom as the sound of fabric stretching was evident. Her nipples threatened to pierce through her silky fabric of her bra, making a mountain-sized mound that peaked from underneath. 


It was as if Makima was teasing the horniest amongst her followers with her perfect body and it made them go even crazier. As the chaos ensued, the military was having trouble keeping themselves together. Some of the tank commanders had fallen under her spell and stopped firing while the pilots up above stopped flying their aircraft, which caused jets to sputter out from the sky and crash down onto the cold, hard earth. The lucky ones flew right into Makima’s cleavage, as if to offer their very beings for the crime of going against her. All around the world, the various governments of many countries were scrambling to figure out what to do. Many of their members had been compromised, either becoming vapid and worshiping the giant woman or sabotaging their efforts to mount a response against the emerging threat. 


Makima got off on the confusion and chaos, this was just the catalyst needed for her to take control of everything and bring it under proper order, her order. Her arousal would cause the seams of her bra to finally tear apart.


Snap!


Her bra straps snapped as the shreds of her bra fell gracelessly onto the smoldering remains of Tokyo. Makima’s tits jiggled in the air like Jello, freed from their prison and let loose into the open sky. Whatever meager resistance was still being made upon her would stop upon seeing her bare breasts. Her exposed tits would charm anyone remaining as she began massaging her breasts from base to tip. All the while, massive stadium-sized drops of milk would spill out from her protruding nipples, splashing down and crushing everything directly below her. “Ah~...Ah~...Ah~...Mhhhm~” Makima would let out a soft moan with each squeeze. Her sensitive twin peaks would throb as her breathing became more ragged and violent. Makima’s face grew flushed with each motion as she felt an otherworldly pleasure for the very first time. She stopped massaging her breasts and began giving her aching peaks more attention. 


Each nipple was bigger than the Tokyo Tower and could easily produce 40 billion gallons of milk. Tracing circles around her nipples with her pointer finger before pinching and rubbing the top of her pink peaks, Makima let out an unexpected cute moan as more milk leaked out the edge. She was getting more and more vigorous with teasing her shivering nipples before creaming herself. 

 

“Haaaaaaaaaah~” 


Falling on her butt from sheer pleasure (And squashing 24,621 people with her asteroid-sized bottom), Makima looked down to see her panties, which had fallen apart from both the force of her love juices secreting out of her tight pussy and the impact from her falling on her bum. Makima’s body was quivering from delight as her hips gyrated, causing the surrounding area to quake. A giant tsunami-like wave of female cum swallowed up any buildings or people at the base of her crotch. 


Recomposing herself, she grabbed a chunk of land and wiped the cum from her snatch before tossing it aside like a piece of garbage, with the chunks of earth and feminine ejaculate splattering across three cities. Makima stood back up to her full size of one hundred miles tall. As the world was thrown into chaos, Makima smiled, knowing that there was more to come and she would restore complete order beneath her guiding heel…