- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning: Insertion, Pussy, Couple, Giant Male
Sidney smiled a devious smile. She was normally bubbly and sweet, but she seemed more sinister with her words. "I know just what to do to help you. But it'll have to wait until after school. Until then, you can stay here."

She opened the front of her shirt, her blonde hair cascaded past her cleavage. I was being lowered, past her collar and deep within the crevice of her milky white breasts. She opened her plain, white bra with two fingers and placed me face first against her bright pink nipple. Her hand retreated, leaving me alone in the tight, dark fabric. The bra hugged me tight, pushing me against her hardening nipple.

I could hear her exit the stall, wash her hands, and make her way back to class. I'm not sure what she had planned, but it was better than where I was previously.

The giantess made her way back to class right as the bell rang. I could feel her chest tighten as she placed her backpack over her shoulders. From my tiny stature, I could feel every bump on her soft pink nipple. My penis was becoming erect, finally letting myself relax a bit now that I was out of danger.

"I've already been inside of her twice, might as well enjoy myself" I thought.

I began to lick her skin, causing it to react more and tighten as much as it could. If I were to guess, her nipple and my dick were competing to see who could be more erect, and she was winning.

Sidney began to walk through a set of doors and ended outside. She made her way to the bus to go home.

Sidney sat down in an empty seat at the back of the bus. Her hand immediately shot to her breast, with me plastered against it. She brought her hand inside and used her finger to kneed me into her nipple. She was enjoying this and using my body to knowingly pleasure herself.

I felt the bus move and start it's journey to drop the high schoolers off at their homes.

She was really getting into it, using her middle finger to almost invert her nipple, deep int her 36C breasts. I could feel the squishy fat all around me and I was being manipulated so much that my dick was about to explode from all the constant stimulation.

"Sidney?" A male voice rang out. Sidney quickly stopped what she was doing and removed her finger. I was on the brink of pleasure, just another move and I'd release all I had.

Sidney blushed on the outside. "Oh, hey Will." She replied.

Will sat down next to Sidney. Will was a semi-popular person around school. He had long auburn hair and a complexion to match.

He kept his voice hush. "Were you just touching yourself?"

The giantess stammered, she was caught. "Erm, no. I was just fixing my bra, that's all."

"Oh, well that's too bad. I was going to see if you needed any help." Will said playfully.

Sidney bit her lip. She was extremely aroused right now and not thinking clearly. She placed her hand on the outside of her bra and squeezed the breast with me in it. She began to play again.

Her other hand grabbed Will's hand and put it on her inner thigh. He knew what she wanted. He began to play her her thigh and snaked his hand to her crotch. She was growing increasingly wet and started to kneed me harder. Her free hand grabbed Will's pant's covered dick and she played with him.

I was being battered into her breast, her heart rate increased rapidly. I was unable to hold back any longer as she forced me and my dick against her erect nipple. I came hard and fast.

Her nipple was barely affected by my semen, as it was such a small amount compared to her. She likely didn't even notice, as she was still playing with her breast and mashing me harshly against it.

I started to get nauseous as my arousal faded. This was becoming a dangerous game she was playing.

All of a sudden, she stopped playing with herself and I hear movement in the seat beside her.

"This is my stop." Will said.

'Thank the heavens!' I thought. I don't know how much more of this I could take.

"Want to 'get off' with me?" Will asked.

Sidney didn't say anything, she just stood up and started to walk off the bus with Will.

No, no, no! This can't be happening!

The two made their way into Will's house.

"No one's home?" Sidney cautiously questioned.

"Not for a few more hours." He assured her.

He grabbed Sidney close and began to make out with her. She reciprocated.

She pressed her body against his, feeling his member beneath his jeans. She unbuttoned the only button and dropped his pants to his ankles. Her eyes grew in amazement at seeing his rock hard penis.

She went right back to kissing Will, pushing him against the wall. Will scooped Sidney up by her rear and she wrapped her legs around him. He carried her to his bedroom.

As they enter the room, he laid her on the bed and began to remove her shirt.

"Hang on," Sidney interrupted. She stood up and unclasped her bra, letting me fall into the bowl like cup.

She leaned in close and whispered, "I'm so sorry, Jim, but I need this right now, and I want you inside me too."

What!? I tried to run away, but the bowl of the bra kept sliding me down back to the center. I was trapped. Her hand grew closer and closer as she grabbed my tiny frame.

She walked back over to Will, with me in hand.

"Where were we?" She asked.

Will began to kiss her again and she crawled onto the bed. He grabbed her bare breast and began to play with them. This made Sidney tremble.

She grabbed his rock hard dick with me in hand and began to pump it.

She pulled away from his kiss and gave him a seductive look.

"I'll get a condom" Will said assuring her. He began to sit up, but Sidney pushed him back down with her free hand.

"I'm on the pill," she lied. She manipulated me in her hand and rubbed me up and down Will's 7 inch penis. To me, it was the size of a semi truck!

I struggled as hard as a could, being forced against the head of his dick and down the long vein under his shaft. My struggles only seemed to make him wriggle more with pleasure.

Sidney worked her hand to the top of his shaft and rubbed me around the head of his penis until she pushed me, feet first, into the opening of his dick. My body went half-way inside.

I did not want to get swallowed by this monster!

I tried to free myself as Sidney removed her hand. I was making no progress.

Sidney removed her pants, revealing the pink panties with a massive wet spot. She didn't let this image linger long, as she removed them right after.

She swayed her hips as she walked back to the bed and crawled on her knees over Will.

Will was quiet in anticipation.

A shadow loomed over me. Sidney's massive pussy was right over my head and I knew what was coming.

She grabbed Will's dick with her hand and guided it into her sopping wet, hungry pussy.

I was thrust back inside from which I came. Her movements were rhythmic and slow.

Will grabbed Sidney's hips and began to thrust. I was in hell.

The walls around the penis were constricting and constantly getting more wet with each passing second. My head was getting slammed into Sidney's cervix again, just like last night.

I tried to push all this aside and free myself, but what would I do then? Crawl out of her pussy and be stuck with Will?

My world flipped upside down in a matter of seconds.

Will picked Sidney up and put her flat against the bed. He was taking control.

He began to pump into Sidney with everything he had. I could hear Sidney moaning as more fluid filled my vision.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed. "Harder!"

Will obliged and began to thrust harder. I was about to black out.

"Right there, please! Don't stop!" Sidney was getting into this as much as she could. She knew I was down here and I'm sure it helped drive her to the edge. "Cum with me!" She yelled.

Her vagina filled with her fluid and expelled out, I was still stuck in Will's penis unfortunately. He pumped a few more times and a hot rush of fluid covered my feet and forced me out of my holding cell. What seemed like a tidal wave of white semen forced me through Sidney's love tunnel and I felt the familiar opening of her cervix pass me by.

It didn't seem to stop there, though. Will kept pumping hard, knocking me around and around inside of her. I could only imagine how far down her fallopian tubes I was traveling.

Will stopped pumping after his dick grew flaccid. He unsheathed it from her pussy. Sidney sat up and got real close to his dick. She looked at the urethra, not seeing any sign of me.

'Good' she thought to herself and patted her stomach right over where her womb was.

"I best be getting home," Sidney said. She gave Will a kiss and put her clothes back on.

"We should do this again sometime," she winked at him as she left. Will stayed in his room, still in awe of what happened.

As for me, I never did make it out of Sidney. I was lost wondering her fallopian tubes until I found a room full of white orbs. I could only assume this was my final destination.
Chapter End Notes:
This is the final chapter. I may take commissions if people want any. I may write another story very soon as well! I hope you all enjoyed and please leave a review!