- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning: Anal Insertion, Scat, Watersports, Toilet
Just before sliding away to my demise, I thrust my hand hard into her brown, wrinkly hole. I was getting sick just thinking about it. All I needed to do was hold on while she showered and I could pull it back out to escape.

The hungry anus twitched around my arm, she felt me.

A massive finger came into view.

"Now's my chance," I said aloud to myself.

The finger came crashing into me, I grabbed it with my free hand, but the soap was too slick for me to get my bearings. The finger pushed me hard into the brown monster and I was forced into a new environment. One that smelled worse than anything I've ever experienced.

I tried to push my way back out, but I was too exhausted and the hole seemed tighter now that it did from the outside.

The water stopped and the ground shook once more. Sidney was leaving the shower, which means she would be getting dressed again. How long was I going to be stuck here?!

I could hear music starting to play outside, it was very 'pop' in style.

I fell down as the entire world rattled. Sidney was dancing and singing along to the music, completely unaware that I was inside of her for the second time.
I was thrown about, getting lost deep in her bowels with each shake.

After the song ended, Sidney finally decided to put her clothes on and head to her next class. This whole ordeal left me completely turned around. I did not know which way I came in, but I needed to get out, fast.

I walked for a minute, not sure if this was the correct way or not. There was no telling how far Sidney had sent me into her, and I was afraid I'd have to find out the hard way.

The hot air grew thick as I walked further. A low grumble came from the walls. She must be building gas and I was about to be in the center of the shit-storm, pun intended.

The only upside I could think of was that, whichever way the gas came from, I would decide to go the opposite way to find the exit.

I waited and waited for the gas to come, but it never did. The grumbling just grew louder with each passing second. I continued my journey, hoping for the best outcome. The walls around me were oddly ribbed and had a thin layer of viscous fluid lining it.

As I continued my trek through her bowels, the grumbling grew almost deafening. What was going on? I thought to myself.

I could slightly hear commotion going on outside from one of her classes, but it was too muffled to understand anything. Was I going the right way?

The fluid beneath me caught my foot and I slipped, my lips kissed her tunnel and fluid went in my mouth. I began to heave and turned on my back, to prevent more fluid from getting inside. Could this day get any worse?!

**Grumble**

I spoke too soon.

The grumbling I've been hearing wasn't her body getting ready to expel gas, but a giant log of shit working it's way through her. Just my luck, it was starting to pass over me.

The semi-hard wall of human feces pushed over my head and body as I lay on the ground. It carried me along with it, slowly down the tunnel, completely consuming my body. I tried to scream, only to be greeted with an unpleasant visitor of my best friend's younger sister's shit. I couldn't throw up, there was no where for it to go.

I flailed my body, trying to escape, but it was no use. The brown log was too soft to get a footing, and too large so it filled the entire area of the bowels. The only logical way out is to be naturally released.

I shuddered at the thought, but I had no choice.

Sidney felt her gut rumble and knew she had to find a bathroom, quick.

Her hand shot up in class. "Yes, Sidney?" The male teacher asked.

"May I be excused?" Sidney requested.

The teacher waved her on and she hurried out the door and to the nearest bathroom. She entered the closest stall and unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them and her pink frilly underwear down in the process.

Deep within I was being dragged along her rear tunnel. I could feel each ribbed section pass along my back as the giant shit log rapidly made it's way to the exit.

I could hear what sounded like a thunderstorm around me, and what little air I had became overbearingly hot. Sidney had farted and I was barely protected from the blast.

The feces was squeezed around me as we passed through the anus exit. My body felt weightless as I dropped 20 feet into cold water beneath me, my body still semi cased in the massive log Sidney released.

I didn't think this far ahead, how would I get her attention so she wouldn't flush me?

My body twisted and thrashed about, slowly freeing myself from her excrement. Before I could get completely free, a hot torrent of piss hit my back. It felt as if all of Niagara Falls was hitting me. The stream was so powerful and steady that it broke apart my prison and set me free.
The only downside was being forced below the surface by a golden waterfall.

I swam away from the downpour and broke through the surface. Up above I could see a view I was all too familiar with at this point; Sidney's ass and vagina above me, blocking out most of what little light came through between her legs.

Yellow pee was slowly dying down from her parted labia lips, out from her urethra. I could somewhat make out Sidney's face. I waved my arms and began to scream, trying to get her attention.

"Sidney! Help! I'm down here!"

Up above, Sidney was not paying attention to me. She was texting on her phone, minding her own business. She grabbed toilet paper from the stall and began to wipe herself, tossing the paper carelessly into the ceramic bowl, narrowly missing my tiny frame.

I'm doomed.

She sat back down on the toilet once she was done wiping. Was she not finished using the bathroom?

She continued to type away on her phone, smiling in the process. After an eternity of wading in the lukewarm, yellow and brown stained water, Sidney put her phone away and hung her head. She sighed of relief and took a glance down below.

Her eyes met mine. Did she see me?

I became frantic. Waving my arms, twisting my body, splashing the water around me. Anything to get her attention.

Her eyebrows raised out of curiosity.
"Huh?" She asked, puzzled.

Sidney ripped a long line of toilet paper from the roll and lowered it between her legs. The white cotton draped in front of my face, tempting me with freedom. I grabbed onto it as quickly as I could, not hesitating one second.

She raised the clean sheet out of the bowl, my body freezing and covered slightly with her fecal matter and piss.

"What are you?" Sidney asked. She lay the paper over her leg and took her phone back out, opening the camera app. She zoomed in to see me.

"Jim?! What? How? You're so small!" Sidney was in shock.

"Sidney, thank goodness you found me! I need you to take me to Hunter so we can get me back to normal." I replied. She sat in silence for a moment.

Her brow furrowed and she cocked her head to the side. "I can't hear anything you're saying, Jim. You're too small."

Realizing I wouldn't be able to communicate verbally, I clasped my hands together, pleading for help.

"You need me to help you?" She asked.

I nodded my head.

Sidney, understanding what I was asking, reassured me my safety. "Don't worry, I'll help you. First, let's get you cleaned off, you look awful messy."

Sidney puts me in her hand and spits into it, slowly working the toilet paper over my body to clean me up. After she decides I'm clean enough, she tosses the toilet paper into the toilet and flushes. That could have been me going down the drain. I felt a huge weight off my shoulders now.

The giantess stands up, carefully pulling her panties and pants up over her nether regions as not to squish me in her hands. She reaches for the stall door, but pauses to think.

"Wait, were you inside of my ass?!" She blushes, "Jim, you naughty boy."

After she ceases her blushing, she pulls me closer to her face, to see me without the phone.

"Does Hunter know you've shrunken?" She asks. I shake my head 'No'.

"This is why I need your help! Get me to Hunter and we can work on a cure!" I said. I knew it was useless, she couldn't understand me.

I looked at her face, even though her young face was gorgeous, it was still terrifying knowing she was a giant to me.

"Does anyone know?" She asked. I shook my head once again.

She bit her lip. Why was she making this face?

"Interesting" she replied.