- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning: Insertion, Butt, Sweat
My head was pounding. As I began to wake up I realized that I could not see even inches in front of me. The warm air tasted stale and almost salty. I could hear an ominous pattern of thumping in the distance. *Thump* *Thump*

I stood to my feet, feeling the odd textured ground beneath me; it was slightly damp.

Without warning, the ground began to shake and I fell face first into the flesh-like earth. The thumping in the distance began to speed up, almost like a heart beat. My memories hit me like a ton of bricks, I was inside of Sidney, and she was in motion!

I was hoping last night was just some sick nightmare, but it was all too real and I needed to escape.

I quickly began to feel around with my hands, searching for the same entrance that entrapped me last night during her enraged teenage-hormone endeavor. It was increasingly difficult with her constant movement tossing me around. After what seemed like half an hour, I managed to find a particular spot that was raised and more firm than the rest of the floor. There was an opening in the center, this had to be it!

I reached my hands through and grabbed the other side. With newfound strength, I pulled myself through; it tighter than I recall, but I was forced through last time.

My head slipped past the opening, then my chest, and eventually my legs. I cleared my way completely from Sidney's cervix.

I could feel the familiar walls of Sidney's vaginal tunnel all around me, except this time I was upside down. I grabbed onto the walls and began my descent to my freedom. The walls around me began to constrict and become wet with her sexual fluid. She was getting turned on again!?

This made me lose my grip; paired with her constant motion I started to freefall down. I fell flat against her lower lips, the only thing separating me from this humid and moist prison.

Wasting no time, I clawed my way out. I was getting exhausted from everything I had been through, but I could see the pink panties through the darkness as my head cleared the opening. I grabbed onto the fabric and pulled, my legs slipping easily due to her slick grool.

I was free. Sort of.

Her massive legs were rubbing back and forth with vigor, she had to be running.

Although I was out of her, she could still feel a tingle below and this was setting her sexual drive into overtime. The sweet, musky discharge slowly leaked from her parted labia and began to coat me even more. Her legs created a conveyor belt-like system, pulling me slowly backwards. I was helpless since I could not get a grasp on anything from the fluids.

I began to shift into the unknown as she slowed down her pace. Was she getting tired too? Would she stop?

"Hey Becca" Sidney said. The voice was muffled to me. Her legs continued to move, but at a slower pace.

Becca? Was she running with Becca?
No. She was in school! Gym class to be precise.

"Hey Sid. I heard Jim was over at your house again last night. Must be nice seeing your crush on the reg." Becca bantered back to Sidney.

Little did Sidney know that I, her crush, was being slowly forced between her ass cheeks, her sweat providing a smooth transition between the pale globes on either side.

"I just wish he'd acknowledge me. It's frustrating liking someone who only refers to you as 'his friend's sister'. I don't know what else to do." Sidney sounded frustrated.

A door opened outside of my prison and I could hear what sounded like water running in the background. They entered the locker room! Soon enough Sidney would strip down and I would be saved!

I could hear Becca reply, her voice echoed from the room's acoustics. "Next time he's over put your hand on his, take initiative. Better yet, give him a big ole hug and grab his ass."

Becca slapped Sidney's ass as she said so. This sent me further in than I'd like to be. My face was mere inches from Sidney's wrinkly light-brown anus. It was fairly clean, but still had an aroma mixed of sweat and stale remnants of previous flatulence. I gagged.

"You're so bad" Sidney said. She found a bench and sat down to remove her shoes. This proved to make my situation much worse. My face was pressed into her brown starfish and my nose was assaulted with a clearer sense of what her bowels smelled like. If I had eaten anything today, I would have thrown it right up in this instance. Her anus twitched and she ground her rear into the bench, grinding my face against her folds. It was pure torture.

After removing her shoes and shirt, she stood up to remove the rest of her clothes. First her bra, then shorts, and underwear to follow. I remained plastered to her anus.

Sidney began to walk, her cheeks rubbing me left and right. This was uncomfortable, but I could tell it was loosening me from this hellish nightmare.

The sound of running water grew louder by the second until it was almost deafening to me. Water began to wash over me. I was so thirsty. I opened my mouth and let water come in. It tasted like sweat and her anus, but it was refreshing at the same time.

Soap followed the water, stinging my eyes and assaulting my tastebuds. I quickly spat out any soap that entered.

This made my situation slipperier than it already was, and I was not ready to be washed down a drain. There was nowhere to grab ahold of... except...