- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning: This is where the insertion happens. Enjoy, and don't forget to give me a review if you liked it!
I continued to kick my legs more and more, her clitoris grew hard against my face, my prison became humid and moist. “Oh no” I thought. This is not what I wanted to happen.

From outside, her hand pressed into her unicorn panties. I was pushed against her sex, my face deep against her clit. She began to rub in circular motions and I could hear her stifling a moan. I didn't just grab her attention, I had aroused her!

“Sydney! Stop! I'm down here, please!” I yelled for her. She was still unable to hear me. Fluids leaked from inside of her, they were sticky began to cover my body. Maybe if I stop moving she will forget about me.

I stopped my movement. Sydney slowly died down from rubbing me against her clit and labia, I'm in the clear.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I felt her stand up and she left the room.

Knock. Knock. Knock.
She began to bang on a door.

“What?!” I heard Hunter yell through the door. What was she doing? I wish I could see outside, but I was becoming glued against her sex from her drying fluids. Honestly, I was starting to become aroused myself. I shook my head trying to snap out of it.

“I just need to grab something!” Sydney called back to him.

She opened the door and running water could be heard. She was in the bathroom while Hunter was taking a shower.

“Sydney! I'm in the shower!” Hunter yelled.

“Relax, I'm just grabbing this.” I couldn't see what she was holding up, but that was the last thing on my mind. As she walked through the bathroom, her moist labia started to become warmer and more slick. I tried to stay still but I couldn't keep my feet from slipping. I pushed in and my leg slipped in through her labia lips. She gasped and clenched hard on my leg.

“Are you okay?” Hunter asked.

Without word she closed the bathroom door and made her way back to her room. More viscous fluids covered me with each step. I was becoming uncontrollably aroused, I looked at her clit. I tried to not give in to temptation, but my lack of judgment got the better of me. I licked her fluid coated clitoris and the sweet taste of her sex filled my mouth.

She moaned above and pushed her hand against her panties, pushing my legs in further.

Suddenly, light filled my panty prison - she was removing her panties! Just like that, reality hit me and I remembered that I was trying to escape. Thousands of miles below me I could see the floor of her room. I grabbed onto the tiny blond pubic hairs around her labia and kicked my legs free. I was dangling freely from her almost nonexistent hairs.

Two giant fingers came from the heavens, they mashed against the swollen clitoris below. She began to work them in circles, almost coming in contact with me several times. She started slow, but picked up the pace, her breathing was becoming more shallow.
My arms grew tired, I did not want to let go though, for fear of falling to my death. Even though she had sat on me earlier, I was unsure if I could still die.

She slowly stopped rubbing her clit and moved her fingers lower. I could hear her masturbating. It was loud and wet.

Schlick, Schlick, Schlick.

If I wasn't less than an inch tall and in fear of my life, this would be a sight to see. The smell of her sex permeated the air. My dick became erect.

“Really?!” I thought to myself. How was I getting aroused at a time like this?

Her fingers exited her vagina and she rubbed them up her clit and across me. My entire body was coated in her fluids and the hair I was holding onto became slick. My hands started to slip.

Sydney used her knees and crawled onto her bed. I could see the pink sheets beneath me, I'm sure this drop would be safe. I gave in to gravity and closed my eyes for my descent. I fell maybe 2 feet, or inches in Sydney's perspective, before I landed on a hard object.

I expected to be met with a soft bed, not a hard plastic object. I opened my eyes to see where I was. It was a black platform. I looked around beneath me and over the edge I could see bristles and loose hair. I was standing on a the bottom handle of a hair brush, but why?

I looked up and saw Sydney's ever expansive body. My trajectory shifted and her vagina filled my view. She was using the hair brush as a dildo!

Her hungry vagina consumed me, I was thrust deep into her warm sex. She pumped the hair brush in and out of herself, pushing me further and further in. The walls were moist, rigid, and warm. The air was humid and smelled arousingly musky.

I tried to scream, but her creamy fluids quickly filled my mouth. I swallowed it without thinking. It tasted sweet and bitter at the same time. The hair brush continued it's assault on me; I did not feel any pain though; was I invincible?!

“Oh Jim!” I heard her moan from above. Did she know I was in here?! No... She was imagining sex with me! Her vaginal walls started to constrict me as she sped up the thrusts with the phallic like object. I was pushed deeper and slammed into a hard surface. The surface I was against began to dilate and ooze viscous white fluid.

I knew too well what this was; her cervix.

I thrashed about, trying to get away, but this only excited her more. I could hear her moan; it was being muffled by her hand. Her heartbeat grew louder and louder. Her vaginal walls clamped down on me. She pushed the hair brush in as hard and as far as she could, she was having an orgasm. As she pushed the hairbrush in harder, my head slipped through her cervix.

“No, no, no! This is bad” I thought.

She pushed once more and I slipped completely inside. I was getting tossed around as she bucked back and forth, it was like being on an amusement park ride without the restraints. There was a small amount of viscous fluid inside that clung to me, coating me more and entering my mouth as I was tossed around inside of her.

After a while, the world around me shifted, tossing me about, leaving me disoriented completely. Her heart beat slowed down, I could tell she was lying down on the bed. I could hear her post-orgasmic sigh; she was in bliss.

I, on the other hand, was freaking out. I had to get out of her, now! I began to try and feel my way around, but it was no use; I was so disoriented I couldn't tell which way was I was going. I didn't want to crawl further through her reproductive system, so I decided to just wait it out until she would stand up and I could get my bearings.

After several minutes of waiting for her to stand up, I could hear her begin to snore. “Shit, looks like I'm here til the morning”.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading, there's more to come with Jim! Let me know what you'd like to see!