- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Warnings: Unaware, Entrapment, Butt, Odor
My head was pounding. I could smell a soft, floral scent; it smelled familiar. Laundry detergent? My vision started to come back, but wherever I was, it was very dark. I couldn't remember what had happened last, only that I had been at Hunter's house.

The floor beneath me was soft and padded, the walls around me were of similar texture. I tried to stand, but the floor beneath me was so soft and gave in; like a trampoline without the bounce. I simply fell face forward into the ground. I attempted to stand again, in doing so my foot slipped in between the floor and became stuck.

“Great”, I thought. I just wanted to figure out where I was and go home, maybe get some medicine for this massive headache too. How am I going to get out of here if I don't even know where 'here' is?

A loud voice boomed in the distance, “I'm done with the shower now, you can have it!” That voice, I know that voice. Sydney?! Why did she sound so loud? Was I still in their house?

I heard a door close and lock, accompanied by the thunderous sound of foot steps. I began to panic and shout. “Sydney! Hello?! I don't know where I am, help!” My voice fell on deaf ears as no one responded back. The footsteps grew closer and closer before stopping all at once.

The ground beneath me shifted hard, I felt as if the Earth itself had moved. A blinding light filled my view and my eyes struggled to focus. I blinked several times and then I saw it; Sydney's giant face filling the sky. She had to be several stories tall. A hand, five times the size of a school bus, came straight towards me. I screamed.

Suddenly, I felt weightless as my prison rose through the air. I could see that Sydney was dressed in only a towel, still dripping wet from her shower. I looked down to see where I traveled from; it was a dresser drawer, to be more specific – her panties drawer. I panicked, trying to make sense of this.

The formula! I must have somehow gotten it on me, but the plant only shrunk an inch; I shrunk down to maybe an inch tall, how?!

My memories flooded back to me; choking on the pizza, the bottle of water I drank. Sydney must have thought that was my water in the room and brought it out, shit!

I looked around to see where I was being held, a pair of panties with unicorns on them. Wasn't she too old to be wearing these kind of panties?

She dropped her towel, exposing her bare naked body to me. Her C-cup breasts were perky and had soft pink, puffy nipples that swooped up on each one. Her belly was flat and toned, sporting a belly button ring. Her pubic area was almost bare, except the subtle blonde peach fuzz.

My prison quickly descended to the floor. Her tall, pale, pillar like legs stepped into the holes of her underwear. Did she not know I was in here? I flailed my body, trying to escape the fabric that held my foot. Her fingers grabbed the sides of her panties and they pulled them up towards her body. I screamed, but Sydney didn't react.

Her titan-like body grew closer as I ascended. I could see exactly where I was headed; her ample ass.

Just like that, the light was snuffed out again, although not completely; there was some light that shed through her panties.

I could smell the faint scent of her ass. It wasn't a bad smell, seeing as how she had just taken a shower, however I didn't want to stay here and find out how much worse it could get.

I heard her rustling through other drawers, pulling out more clothes. She put on an extra large T-shirt, which draped over her body and down to her knees. “She must be getting ready for bed” I thought.

Reaching down, I tried to get my foot out of the fabric. This proved to be difficult as my body was trembling from fear. I suddenly came to realize that I was not wearing any clothes. Of course not, clothes don't shrink with you; they aren't living organic matter. I shook this thought from my head and continued to wrestle with my foothold.

A loud rumble, almost like thunder during a storm, roared above me. With more determination I began to work faster to free myself.

My world began to shake; Sydney was moving. I began to grind against her cheeks and had just about freed myself, this movement was making me nauseous. As my foot escaped the threshold of the woven fabric, I felt my world descend rapidly. Sydney had sat down on her bed. I looked forward in fear of what lied ahead. I was staring face-to-face with Sydney's large, wrinkled anus.

It came closer to me as she sat down, until it kissed my face. I was stuck, unable to move. I did not feel any pain though; I thought I would have been crushed under her tons of weight, but I was fine. The thunder continued once more, her anus twitched and encompassed half of my face. I couldn't see anything, but the air inside was rancid. I wanted to vomit.

The rumbling grew louder and her hole relaxed. A gust of wind blew me back and I flailed my arms, I was free from her anus.

Sydney must have felt me flailing, as she stood up briefly and pulled her panties away for a moment. I tumbled down further, away from her massive ass.

After falling almost a mile, I slowed down and gathered my surroundings. The air was musty, but in a sweet and arousing way. I knew where I had ended up.

I looked up and saw in all it's glory; her vagina. It was mostly bare, despite the peach fuzz that surrounded it. As she let her underwear go, I was forced against her soft, pink vagina.

The movement was so quick I didn't have time to react. My face launched directly against her clitoris and my body was flush against her labia. I had to think quick if I wanted to be free.

I could hear Sydney singing along to music, she must have headphones in; there was no way screaming would get her attention. She seemed to react earlier when I moved, maybe if I did it again she'd feel me and fish me out of here. It was worth a shot.

I began to kick my legs and move my arms. “Mmmm” Sydney made a noise. She must feel me! It's working. I began to move more intensely.

From outside, Sydney definitely felt me; but not in the way I had imagined. Sydney's face turned red as she felt a tingling down below. She looked over at the door and made sure it was locked. She laid down and her hand began to snake down below.

I could feel her moving, she was going to rescue me.