- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A woman seeks out Gail and her power to grow women, with only one thing on her mind... She wants to be bigger. Gail is happy to grant her wish, as long as they can have some Spicy fun together~ 

Gail and the three nude giantesses had set up camp in a remote, neglected field. A thick hardwood forest surrounding them and the dirt road at the southern edge. A few wispy clouds dotted the pale sky, the occasional bird flying and chirping overhead. A soft breeze occasionally gust just enough to ripple the long grass and trees. Jackie and Katherine cuddled together, as Gail tried to rest on them both. They had fleeting conversation about the last day, and where they were going or what they were doing next. Bridgette was soaking up the sun, lying face down nearby. She relished being able to wave her legs back and forth casually.

The goth was stroking Katherine, as she mused, "And it will be just fine as long as we keep moving, I mean, we don't have to do anything now of course. Even at your guy's size, still is going to be a while before we get where I'm thinking.”

Jackie lifted her head, “And you're still not going to tell us where that is, are you darling?”

“Nope, I'd rather not build it up too much, in case it doesn't pan out the way I hope,” Gail patted the cowgirl.

“I love surprises,” Kat spoke softly, as she leaned down and smooched her mistress.

Gail leaned into the kiss and caressed the large lips with her arm, “See now this is what I'm talking about, I don't even know if it could be called a surprise, and I don't want to disappoint you.”

“Well fine then, if I'm disappointed you can make it up to me... By making me bigger.” Big Kitty said hungerly. Gail's heart skipped a beat, locking eyes momentarily.

Bridgette shifted and rose up. Looking around she rolled over and stood up, stretching accompanying a very satisfying yawn. Brushing herself off, several bits of dead grass and leaves were tossed into the breeze. The redhead glanced off into the distance and was still for a moment, looked to the girls, but then back in the same direction. Crouching the biggest giantess had a puzzled expression on her face.

“Hey, umm, somebody's coming this way.”

“What do you mean?” Gail bolted up.

“It looks like, I mean it looks like a girl on a bike.” Gale slid off, and walked over to Bridgette. I'm never going to get used to these bitches having super senses.

“Do you think she's just out for a ride through the country,” Catherine asked, her head on a pivot, “we are in the middle of nowhere, it can't be, it just doesn't make sense that anybody would randomly be coming this direction.”

Bridgette turned towards the forest, “Should we hide? I'll have you over there in no time,” her hand about to grasp Gail.

“No I'll go see what this is about. You said a bicycle? That doesn't sound like anybody with authority does it? Try to keep a low profile girls I'll be right back.” Gail stroked the massive finger placed in front of her.

“Honey, are you sure you don't want backup? I'll be happy to come along, hell I'll even carry you,” Jackie said.

“I'll be fine, but I do appreciate the enthusiasm, like I said just keep a low profile, and I'll see what this is about.” Gail turned away from all their eager faces, and walked across the field over to the dirt road.

She tucked into a nearby berry bush and craned her neck. Sure enough, a figure on a dirty bicycle was kicking up a bit of dust, closing the distance. Fuck, do I step out or stay hidden? As best as they could try to hide, somebody might still spot the huge naked women. As for all of their strengths, stealth wasn't one of them. Unsure about the interaction soon to unfold, the goth adjusted her hair and shook her arms. With a deep breath, she strode out into the dusty road as casually as she could, the awkwardness of this meeting finally catching up to her.

"It's you!" The girl called out in an accusatory tone, "It's you isn't it?" her legs frooze and brakes let out small squeaks as she stopped about 20 feet away.

“Umm, whatever do you mean?” Gail couldn't help but make a smirk. This girl wasn't out for a casual bike ride. She scowled at Gail, more accurately it was a mix of emotions, but certainly anger as well. A hand gliding down to her hip and weight shifting to one leg, Gail waited for this girl to speak. In the silence, the bike rider's vision darted back and fourth between this woman standing and her own hands as her mouth opened and closed six times. How old is this chick? She barely got curves and I doubt she'd be allowed on roller coasters... Long light brown hair in a ponytail, she also sported cute freckles. Wearing a loose fitting blue shirt with comfortable looking khaki pants, it must have been casual Friday. She had several piercings in her ears, but they were empty. And still wore an intense expression, along with a touch of makeup.

Gail raised a brow and tilted her head, clearly running out of patience for the girl.

She's tenacious, I'll give her that.

It was Tricia's turn to take a deep breath, then she finally broke the silence, "I heard some things, and then I saw some things. I can tell, well, definitely things and news are trying to be silenced, but people are talking faster than…than some kind of cover-up." Her face softened, and Gail noticed how hard she was trying not to trip over her words. "Two women were seen. Not many details about one, but the other... The other was fucking huge." While the nervous girl struggled to speak, Gail struggled to suppress a wicked grin.

"Somehow, some way, and it has to be you: can make a woman grow,” Tricia's voice trailed off as the scowl returned.

"Me? I haven't the slightest clue what you're going on about right now."

"Bullshit!" Tricia spit the word out like she'd just bitten into a bad berry.

"Just because some people may or may not have seen two women walking, and one just happened to be titanic, doesn't mean that's me."

"You weren't walking, you were on her shoulder! And what the fuck are you even doing out here!" She threw out her arms and swept them wildly over the decidedly empty locale. "Just out getting some fresh air? I saw some of the footprints with my own eyes, stop playing dumb!" Gail tried her damndest not to default to a patronizing smirk. I guess it doesn't really take a genius to figure all this out…

"If, okay if, any of that was true then why are you here?" Gail said folding her arms.

The brunette slowly dropped her head and just as slowly lifted it back up, with sadness in her eyes. "My whole life, everything about me has been defined,” she paused and took a deep breath, “because I got the middle finger from genetics, and puberty didn't give a shit about me. Don't try to guess how old I am because you're wrong. I'm 26, and I look like I belong in middle school. People have picked on me and joked at my expense forever. Even people I care about don't think their words cut as deep as they do when they try to, be funny,” anger crept into her demeanor. “I try to go out to a bar with friends, and staff will accuse me of having a fake ID and refuse to serve me! Then they have the balls to talk at my friends, that they better not try to give me anything, as if I'm not even fucking there! Do you have any idea what that feels like?! I don't even feel human sometimes!" A tear rolled down her cheek and fell, a lifetime of frustration coming out all at once. Shedding her commanding pose, the story caught Gail off guard.

“My whole life, I have only wished for one thing. I want people to take me seriously, I wanna feel like an adult, I wanna be... taller. You somehow, somehow can, either through technology or a drug, can do that. And, and I need it. I need it.” Gail beamed at these words. Without advertising, here was her first customer. This is going to be so easy! Women desire my gift, will flock to me, and I need more Growing Giantesses...

"Well then, this is your lucky day miss..." Gail stretched the last word and held out her hand waiting for her response.

"My name is Tricia."

“I'm Gail, and exactly what you're looking for Tricia. How tall do you want to be?" Tricia blinked several times at the frankness of the question.

"You can decide?"

"You can decide." It was an understatement to say she found it hard to process this latest information. In order for the conversation to continue, the curious short woman needed to ask several questions to satisfy her rampant curiosity. Gail recapped the unbelievable adventure with mostly truths. Downplaying the accidents and the experimenting, by saying when the power was granted, an instinct about how it worked took hold. Surprisingly, she forgot to mention just how good the growth actually felt. Going through all of the women grown so far, it took her a moment to make sure she got everybody right. This raised a very fun thought. How many giantesses am I going to make, before I lose track of just how many there are? The thought stirred her wildly.

“Magic? You're telling me it's magic?” A swipe of purple energy across Gail's eyes and an outstretched hand, the dull purple glow surrounded her fingers. Tricia gasped at the sight, and after a long pause said, "Any other time, I would have called you bat shit insane, completely crazy. But I saw that footprint with my own eyes, felt the imprint of the toes with my own two hands."

"Like I said, I don't think, or know if I can reverse it, so you need to be sure. As I said a bit in the story... all the women I have given this power to have, like... fallen madly in love with me. Are you sure that..."

"22 feet tall," the short woman interrupted loudly.

"Whoa... just like that?" the Goth's eyes popped as a curling smile spread. She found me and is so eager, oh I'm going to have some fun.

"If everyone's going to talk about my size, I'll give them something to talk about." Trisha breathed heavily, gripping the handlebars even harder. Gail's heart was doing back flips, and a harmless white lie took shape. Too many of her girls had grown at a distance. She was going to savor Tricia reaching her potential intimately.

"All I have to do is be close to you, it works easier, the more of a physical connection we make."

“Does it hurt?” the bike rider's face twisted, as her foot slid back a few inches.

"Oh, no! Not at all... actually you... you are probably going to orgasm for like, 5 minutes straight." Tricia was dumbfounded. Gail chuckled, really enjoying making Tricia's face a kaleidoscope of expressions. I'm going to love having this one in my pocket.The short woman's knuckles were turning white and trembling. Numerous thoughts and emotions petrified her, and Gail knew she had to encourage her.

"So, if you are ready..." She swung her leg over the bike and pushed it away, and it clamored down. Eyes glued to the bike, then a glance back toward the road she came from, and her past life. She walked painfully slow to Gail. The brunette's whole face closed tight before relaxing with one deep long breath. She stepped into Gail's personal space.

Looking up at the goth, Tricia pleaded, "Gail... Please make me huge..." Gail brought her hands up, and hovered them one inch above Tricia's stomach.

“Well then, may I hold you Tricia?”

She reached out and took Gail's hands, "Please." Gale leaned in close, her nose right next to Tricia's. The glow returned to her eyes, as the warmth built in her hands. Gail reached under Tricia's shirt, her fingertips spreading out over the shorter woman's smooth skin. The soon to grow girl inhaled deeply, as the warmth spread throughout her body. She let out a staggered exhale, as one of Gail's hands glided under her bra, fingertips over her nipple. The other hand drifting down over her labia, the fingertips sliding her lips apart, ready to dive in.

Gail watched fluttering eyes, waiting to see when the brunette would start to rise. However her attention was interrupted, because arms wrapped around her and lips locked in passion. Perfection. Their tongues slowly rolled over each other as the goth gently pinched Tricia's nipple. A few of Gail's fingers slid into her pussy, and it happened. Tricia broke the kiss, shuddering with a deep moan, as she accidentally pressed into Gail's face.

"Good girl," Gail whispered feeling the growth as her hands played. The khakis strained as her top and bra constricted her body. Gail no longer had to lean to match her height. Her hand filled with the supple breast, the creamy skin becoming more of a handful. Below the only thing she could feel was the flood, as she caressed and rolled her thumb over Tricia's enlarging clit. The straps on her sandals gave out, and were kicked away with one motion.

She reached her hand up, and lightly held the back of Gail's head before whimpering, "Where have you been my whole life?" Once again diving in for more velvety kisses, her head beginning to be bigger than Gail's. The khakis and top made more stretching and ripping sounds, her shirt gathered together. Rising up her torso, the fabric collecting around her neck, but her satisfied groans made it clear she wasn't paying attention to the wardrobe malfunction. Gail felt the hand holding her head growing along with the arm squeezing her, and something else.

While making out, Gail gripped against the growing woman's body. Quaking with pleasure, little by little the ground disappeared beneath the Goth's feet. Gail could barely focus on that, as the tongue playing with hers took up more volume. Her small hand slipped out and up away from Tricia's quivering pussy, as her tiny arm could no longer reach. Good problems to have.

With a few more sounds of heavy ripping, the pants finally gave way. The underwear were only threads, stretching over her hips and rear. Soon they would snap and fall too. Gail felt a tickling sensation all over herself, hair tumbling as the hair tie finally gave up with a soft flick. Tricia broke the kiss again, holding Gail tight as she again let out stifled moans of agony.

"That's right, and we're not even halfway there," the Goth's vision drifted down toward the beautiful breasts in her grasp. She focused on her power, and with both glowing hands grabbed one of the swelling breasts. Gail lifted the soft pink enlarging nipple to her own mouth and sucked wildly.

"Oh my God!" Tricia struggled to cry out. The warmth spreading rapidly, Gail felt her lips being pulled by the stretching tit they suckled. Her tongue rolling counterclockwise around that pink candy bar. It soon couldn't possibly fit in her mouth anymore. Tricia's legs drifted apart as they trembled, her attempt to stay steady as yet another massive orgasm rocked her. The biggest growth spurt yet, Gail dwindled in the arms of her new giantess.

Easily able to cradle Gail with one arm, as even for all the height the goth had acquired so far, she was only as tall as Tricia's torso. The giantess grasped her bra and shirt constricting her neck, and with a yank, tore it off letting it fall. She reached down and grabbed a handful of her breast that wasn't being attended to by Gail. Awestruck, she became curvier as the warmth almost burned in her chest. Tricia's lip trembled and gazing at Gail sucking, with her purple glowing hands, she wanted to, but simply couldn't speak. Shifting her weight, and pulling the now much smaller woman off of her tit and up towards her face, she bombarded Gail with a fresh round of kisses. The Goth almost protested having her treat taken from her, but immediately forgot once those luscious lips covered most of her face.

Unable to collect herself, Gail couldn't stop Tricia's growth at 22 feet. The towering woman grew closer to that point with no signs of slowing. Tricia used less of her arm and forearm, and eventually cradled Gail with a hand. Her palm a padded small chair under the goth. Hugging the large face, Gail's arms couldn't possibly reach all the way around her head. But that didn't stop her from nuzzling into this magnificent beauty. Out of the corner of her eye, Gail saw a hand drift down from the huge breast and began stroking her large pussy. Looking back into those large eyes blinking erratically, the Mistress brushed some of the brown hair behind massive ears with her whole arm.

"Tricia," her eyes snapped into focus on the doll clutching her face, "are you ready? Because right here, right now... I order you to cum the hardest you ever have, in your entire life..." Immediately her eyes rolled back and her whole face twitched uncontrollably, bumping and pushing Gail for the ride of her life. A soft wavering wail of pleasure built, growing louder, until it was a howl of ecstasy. The giantess's legs buckled and quickly threw her hand out to soften the fall as she landed on her butt.

Gail's eyes popped as Tricia toppled, “Woah!” Still holding Gail to her face, she laid back, as her mind and body were annihilated by the tidal wave of euphoria. The goth regained composure straddling the neck of her new playmate. Trembling and completely immersed in afterglow, her head rose to stare at Gail, out of breath and unable to speak. Gail understood a look of thanks without any words, and smiled petting her giant nose. The two of them caught a sound, and both snapped toward the source. Three giantesses watched amusingly, and their giggles erupted into laughter.   

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading or listening! I have more stories on YouTube but will post more of them here.... After I edit them and make them a little better.