- Text Size +
Story Notes:

So, a while back I wrote some entries in a few interactive stories over on writing.com.  I ended up cleaning some of them up and posting them as exclusive content for my supporters, though the originals are still available on writing.com for anyone who wants to read them.  But bronzehawkz liked one so much, from a story titled "A Squishy Teen", they commissioned a continuation of a branch I started where the main character was stuck to his neighbor's butt without his friends or family finding out.  It was fun to come back to his setting and let Barbara show Jack exactly where she thinks he belongs.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Tags: Squishy Body, Young Prey, Milf Pred, Butt Crush, Anal Insertion, Scat, Odor, Entrapment, Enslavement, Domination, Submission, Farting, Ass Worship/Licking


The Splash Zone water park was a place that had everything; pools, slides, saunas, and more activities than you could do in a day.  It was a favorite destination for people young and old alike but was especially popular with young kids and teenagers because of all the different kinds of pools and attractions offered.  And for Jack Harper, a young boy just barely into his teens with a special condition, it was also a place where great fortune and terrifying accidents would define how much enjoyment he got out of his time there.


Unlike most people, Jack’s body was… different.  He hadn’t grown taller than three feet despite how old he was, and it was more malleable under heavy pressures, making his body more like unbaked clay than a solid, human body.  This came with few benefits and plenty of disadvantages.  If given enough time, any changes to his default shape would fix themselves and he wasn’t harmed in any way if flattened, crushed, or chewed, but he was unable to properly move the parts of his body as they reformed.  Of the many disadvantages of his strange condition, Jack’s body also lost its solidity when exposed to higher-than-normal heat, which could result in him becoming as fluid as water if left alone for too long.  A fact that his mother’s friend, Barbara, took advantage of to cause Jack to have to spend what should have been a day of fun with his friends and girlfriend plastered to her huge, tanned rear instead!


It wasn’t the first time the blonde tormented and teased him, but it was the first time she didn’t tell his mother she knew where he was for so long.  She had let everyone that came with them search for hours to find him and saw them off as they went home early since the mood was dampened from his disappearance.  The entire time, she took every opportunity to slam her butt down on benches to grind Jack deeper into her butt, tease him when nobody was listening, and try to convince him that he’d enjoy life more as a part of her ass than an independent person!  Jack was seamlessly fused with her meaty cheeks and wedged deep in her ass crack to the point he was indistinguishable from her flesh, but before she got ready to leave and go home herself, she had one more place in the park she wanted to go to, the sauna!


Due to his low tolerance toward heat, Jack never chanced to go into a sauna before.  With as fused with the blonde’s butt as he was now, her plan to potentially absorb him entirely into her glutes might actually work!  Try as he might to make his protests heard, Jack was powerless and helpless as she opened the door to the sweatbox.


Before she even entered, the heat pouring out of the cedar box destabilized Jack’s form even more than the afternoon sun that melted him in the first place.  No!  Please, Miss Morrison!  Don’t do this!  Let me go home!  He pleaded mentally, ignored utterly, and brought into the sweltering hell that she planned to subject him to.


“Oh, would you look at that, Jack-ass?  We got the place all to ourselves.”  The older woman said with a playful smirk as she took off her bikini and used a towel to cover her front.  Going over to a bench in the back closer to the hot coals heating the room, she slammed her bare rear down and wiggled it to get comfortable as she leaned back and relaxed.  “Mmmm, nice and toasty.  You soaking into my ass like a good boy?”


The intense temperature had the desired effect on his body that Barbara was hoping for, making Jack’s goopy body even more fluid so her pores could suck him deeper into her ass, but it also gave Jack the perfect opportunity that he needed to escape.  She’s so heavy, even if it doesn’t hurt, being crushed under Miss Morrison, or anyone for that matter, is the most pleasant sensation.  But this heat is opening up her pores too!  I might be able to… get free if I just…  wiggle the right way!  While controlling his limbs was all but impossible in his current state, the young teen had limited mobility in so much as to try to dislodge himself from porous materials like skin and fabric.  Even if the parts of him directly under the blonde’s full weight sunk deeper into her plump rear, he could try to free the rest of his body.


However, the squishy boy’s efforts didn’t go unnoticed by his wide-bottomed, beautiful neighbor.  Enjoying what equated to a deep, subtle massage to her, Barbara smirked down at Jack and rubbed her stomach.  “Oh, Jackie, you’re giving your new girlfriend a loving massage?  That’s so sweet!  I can tell you my ass appreciates the love.”  She teased as a loud grumble came from her bowels.  “In fact, I think she wants to say ‘thank you’ and give you something back.  I’ve been saving this for you all day.”  She said as she squeezed her abdominal muscles and loosened her puffy anus.


Barbara’s wasn’t the first butt he had been under.  In fact, getting plastered to his girlfriend’s tush was how they met five years ago.  Unlike Barbara though, Mary didn’t know what she had done and his stay on her little tush was far shorter and on the outside of her bathing suit.  Sometimes, they’d playfully recreate that incident and laugh at the absurdity of how they met.  No such pleasant memories associated with Barbara’s shapely rear existed in Jack’s mind, only the foul stench that was about to be blasted into his flattened body stretching over her backdoor.  No!  Miss Morrision, don-!!


Pleading mentally for her to stop, Jack’s thoughts were interrupted at the puckering orifice bulged out and was forced open by a powerful pocket of fermented bowel gas.  Because his body was so tightly ingrained into hers, the flatulence formed a bubble out of what little of his body hadn’t seeped into her pores, ballooning out until the resistance of the rigid, wooden bench forced the pressure to find another escape.  Ripping the sides of his stomach from the tight grip of the tanned, meaty rear crushing him, the foul-smelling air seeped out of the pocket it created, buffering his body and slapping it against Barbara’s flesh as the greasy hole continued to fibrillate to release the fart.


The scent mixed with the heat and steam in the room, clinging to Jack’s body as he choke bake the horrid scent.  The vibrations running through him and reverberations shanking the hefty rear were as unpleasant as a person with an indestructible body like his could get, making the stink even worse.  Oh, God!  Miss Morrison!  What the hell did you eat today?!  He wondered as she ground his body into the bench again.


“Phew!  I’ve been holding that in for so long.  I couldn’t bear the thought of breaking wind in public.  I’d practically die of embarrassment.  But if it’s just the two of us, well…”  Snickering, Barbara enjoyed how much stronger Jack’s weakening struggles had become.  Sure, a bit of him came loose as a result of her tormenting him, but it was only the area around her asshole, which nobody should be seeing unless she wanted them to.  “Aww~  Did you not like that?  You’d think you’d start to get used to it by now, but I suppose we haven’t had too many chances for you to get used to my farts.  Well, you’re going to have to get used to them sooner or later.”  Squeezing her core muscles even tighter, a larger pocket of fetid miasma cooking in her bowels rushed to the exit.


 I need to get away!  If I end up stuck on Miss Morrison’s butt for too long…  Hearing the putrid gas rapidly approaching, Jack wiggled and squirmed harder than before to get away.  This heat is making my body melt more than anything I’ve experienced before.  But while it’s making it easier for Miss Morrison to fuse me with her butt, it’s also making it easier for me to free myself the more it dilates her pores.  The parts of his body directly under her weight were seeping deeper into the middle-aged woman’s backside, dangerously close to just being absorbed and becoming part of her ass fat.  All the movement and the oscillations that vibrated her flesh in her last fart had loosed the grip her body had on the rest of his body.  Just a little more…


On the cusp of freeing his arms and a bit of his upper torso, an even more forceful blast of Barbara’s bowel miasma pried open her anus and bulged out his body once more.  However, unlike last time, where his body had been uniformly ingrained into her pores, it blew the entire upper half of his body out of her ass, freeing him, mostly, from her hot, sweaty rear.  While it didn’t make the smell any more pleasant, Jack breathed a sigh of relief to at least be free of her overbearing pressure.


As his fluidy body fluttered and rippled in the tainted winds, he smiled in the small victory as he caught a glimpse of his silhouette on her tanned backside.  Already a woman with a lustrous, bronzed complexion, the amount of tan she achieved in one day wasn’t too different, but it was enough to notice at a casual glance.  Now she can’t keep me.  Once Mom or Andy see that they’ll know instantly what happened!


Enjoying being able to relieve the pressure in her bowels and tormenting her favorite, squishy little boy, Barbara didn’t initially notice that her powerful fart blasted part of Jack off her ass.  So the sinister grin on her face faded as she looked back and saw what looked more like a splatter than a flattened flap of the boy stretching out from her rear.  Furrowing her brows, she saw the cheeky grin on his face, which infuriated her even more.  “What the hell, Jack-ass!  What, are you so weak that you couldn’t even hold on to my butt because of a little gas?  Now my tan is ruined!”  Standing up in a huff, Barbara grabbed the gooey boy’s body firmly and forcefully lanked him the rest of the way off her backside.  Even with his body acting so much like a fluid, he was still one semi-solid object, so it looked like she was holding two giant, fleshy drops of water as his leg hung from one side of her fist and his upper body from the other.  “Yeah, just look at what you did to my booty.  Left your mark alright, no denying that.”  She said, slapping her meaty buns and causing them to wiggle.


Awesome!  Now that I’m not on her butt, I should be able to-


“Oh well.  I’ll just have to start wearing those skinny jeans and yoga pants your mom loves to see me wear for a bit.  And I’ll have to stop walking around the house naked for a few weeks.”  With an eerie calm to her voice, Barbara’s tone cut Jack’s thoughts off as she stood up on the cedar bench and held his body over the hot coals.  “Andrew keeps getting on my case about seeing my ass all the time.  Did he ever tell you I shut him up by sitting on his face when he gets on my nerves?  It’s no wonder he spends most of his time at your house.”


M-Miss Morrison?!  Miss Morrison, what are you doing!?  Still not able to control his mouth, a new panic gripped Jack as his body become even more unstable.  He had never tested the limits of how fluid he could get, if he could turn into a true liquid, or if there would be any side effects of pushing his body too far.  Sat on, stepped on, chewed like gum, turned into any number of intimate clothing items, he was able to reform just fine from all of it, but melting always had him worried.  Miss Morrison!  Please stop!  The coals!  I’m going to hit the coals!  Stretching further towards the hot rocks, though he didn’t really feel pain thanks to his body, he could feel heat and cold just fine.  Miss Morrison!


“Hopefull Andrew was being genuine in his hate of my butt and isn’t a little Opedius since from now on, my ass is all yours little Jack-ass.  You just don’t know how to appreciate her yet, but I’ll fix that.”  The blonde said, pulling the melting boy away from the hot coals just before he touched them.  Cupping her other hand, she scooped him up and rocked him back and forth a bit to test his fluidity.  “Perfect.  Now, are you ready?”


R-Ready?  Ready for what?  He wondered as she laid down on the bench, stomach down, and dripped him into her deep ass crack.  Jack’s body quickly conformed to every little crevice and wrinkle in her butt, which wasn’t too different from what it was like before.  However, once she had poured enough of him into her butt to free a hand, she pried her anus open and Jack began to drain into the sweltering, slimy hole!  H-Huh?!  W-Wait!  No, d-don’t!  Miss Morrison!  Stop!


Quivering as the warm goop was sucked up into her bowels, Barbara looked back over her shoulder and grinned.  “Aww~  Don’t resist it, Jack-ass.  You belong with my butt, not that Mary girl.  Let her find a real man to be with.  You can date my bum from now on.  Love it, worship it, live in it.  Mind the mess though, I always have to clean up after her.”  Laughing at his misfortune as Jack’s pleading eyes spilled into her butt, Barbara contristed her anal muscles to speed up the process.


There was nothing he could do to stop her, and his body was getting packed in with the ‘mess’ she mentioned.  Thick, sticky logs of fecal matter that he was seeping into the cracks of as he filled out the vacant spots of her intestines.  No!  No, please!  Miss Morrison!  Don’t do this to me!  He begged as the light and heat of the sauna were replaced by the darkness and stink of her rectum.


As the final bits of Jack were slurped up by and tightly sealed behind her asshole, Barbara sat up and rubbed her belly where she could feel Jack’s warmth mixing with her shit.  “Wow…  I didn’t think sucking you up my butt would be so easy… or feel so…  so…”  Licking her lips, she glanced at the door before slipping her fingers between her legs.  Teasing her dripping womanhood, she flexed her bowels around Jack.  “...so good.  Mmmmm, yeah.  I was right, Jackie.  You belong in my ass, you little shit.”  She whispered affectionately as she pleased herself, releasing more farts to make room as he flowed deeper and deeper.




Once the powerful anal sphincter closed behind him, the world outside of his best friend’s mother ceased to exist.  The sounds of her blood pumping, organs pulsing, and muscles rippling overwhelmed any sound that attempted to penetrate the thick layers of skin and fat that surrounded him, and the air that he was breathing was polluted by the fumes of her thick feces.  Even her voice was muted by the sound of her body continuing to function as if he wasn’t even there.  The heat of the sauna kept her body running hot, which didn’t help in reforming his body, but more than anything, Jack wanted the easiest and quickest way out of her bowels, so staying melted was more optimal.


Wiggling the best he could to keep from getting pulled deeper, the hot, sticky turds waiting, like him, for release mixed with his gooey body.  This is so disgusting!  Miss Morrison, this is too much!  Sure, she jokes around and plays with me a bit harder than most, but she’s never shoved me up her butt before.  He thought as his captor relaxed, implying that she intended to keep him for a while yet.  A pocket of the putrid gas that was swirling around him was given the release he was desperate for but denied.  It’s so hot and it reeks so much…  I…  I can’t think straight…  Squeezed tightly by her undulating intestines, there was movement on the outside after what felt like an eternity.  She’s getting up?  Miss Morrison, please let me out!


Pleading with his tormentor as she went about her business, Jack mixed with her thick, mushy fecal matter.  Unlike him, it held more of its form, forcing him to conform to its shape as he filled out her colon.  And with the walking, bending, and sitting that Barbara had done before the telltale vibrations of a car motor starting informed him that he was in for a long drive before a chance to breathe fresh air again, he was going to be indistinguishable from the rest of the shit in her ass.


Please…  J-Just don’t flush me when you let me out…  He silently whimpered, with no other choice.




While she didn’t want to rush home, there were a couple factors that had Barbara breaking a few traffic laws on her way back.  First was the scent of her farts clinging to her body.  Mixing her flatulence with the heavy steam of the sauna was a better idea in her head than in practice, even if it was to torment her ass captive more.  The other, more pressing issue was that in his fruitless struggle for freedom, he had loosened the massive shit that had been blocking her bowels for a few days.


Pulling into her driveway, she didn’t bother going over to her friend’s house to get an update on her ‘missing’ son.  Dashing up to her private bathroom, her pants were already down and kicked off before she crossed her bedroom as she slammed her hide hips down on her toilet.


“Geez, that was close.”  She said, letting out a content sigh as her anus was spread open and she deposited her hot, sticky shit into the deep basin below.  The trumpeting of her rear echoed through the room and had there been anyone else in her home, they would have been treated to the cacophony of ass blasts as days worth of backed-up feces and one mostly melted boy evacuated her bowels.  “Ahhhn~  You feel great coming out of my butt, Jackie.  You’re almost like diarrhea.  I haven’t had a shit this smooth in so long~!”  She moaned as she filled her toilet without regard for the boy she buried in her filth.


The cool water made it easier and faster for Jack’s body to regain its consistency, though it was still a process that would take longer than the evacuation of the middle-aged woman’s bowels.  His head was the first to regain its original shape, but without a neck and body to support it, he was forced to wait as the weight of her bowel movement rested on him.  However, warm-blooded creatures naturally seek out sources of heat for comfort, and juxtaposed to the heat of Barbara’s body, the frigid water of her toilet had him pushing himself deeper into the steaming pile of feces rather than pushing them off his body as he reformed.  So… c-cold…  I can’t believe…  I’m actually doing this…  He thought to himself as the warm air trapped under the meaty backside above him greeted him on the other side of the mountain of crap.


“Ah, there you are, Jack-ass.  I was about to flush ya if you took too much longer.”  Barbara said as she got up to give him room to stand in her toilet bowl.  Grabbing the detachable, handheld shower head, she ran the cold water to wash all her shit off him as he reformed.


“M-Miss Morris-son!  Th-That’s s-s-so c-c-c-cold!  C-Could you p-p-please use s-some w-warm w-water?”  Shivering as more of his body allowed him to pull more of his body free, Jack guarded his face as the chilling downpour made him almost miss the warmth of her body.  At least she didn’t flush me, I guess.  I just want to go home…


Barbara ignored his protests as she continued to rinse him off.  Or rather, she washed off his head, arms, and upper torso before turning the water off as his head began to poke a bit too far up over the toilet seat.  “Too cold for ya?  Well here, I got just the thing to warm you back up.”  She said as she turned around and plopped her butt down on the seat again, forcing his face into her soft, squishy cheeks.  “Cuddle up to my bum for a bit, and show it your thanks for bringing you back.  I know she appreciated having you inside of her, so maybe give her a nice, deep kiss for all her hard work.”  Wiggling her hips, the blonde could help but giggle as Jack’s body instinctively pressed itself against her backside as a source of heat.


Pounding on the butt blocking him in and forcing him back into the rancid mess he was reforming out of, Jack was desperate to get out of the toilet he was trapped in.  “Please, Miss Morrison, just let me out!  I want to go home.  Please, just move your huge butt!”  The fumes swirling around him still muddling his mind, his resistance was weakening by the second so he could increase the amount of time his skin was in contact with hers.


“You want out?  Well then hurry up and show my pretty bum some love.  You spent so much time together today and you want to leave without so much as a ‘goodbye’?  How heartless of you, Jack-ass.”  Squeezing out another meaty fart in the boy’s face, the blonde spread her butt so he could see her puckering asshole.  “Would you treat Mary like that?  Go on, give her a kiss goodbye.  Thank her for keeping you warm and safe.  Plunge that little tongue of yours as deep as you can!”


N-No…  D-Don’t make me do it, Miss Morrison…  Jack pleaded, staring into her quivering brown eye.  I-I don’t want to…  I really d-don’t.  B-But… if I h-have to to get out of here…  She wasn’t giving him another option, nor did it seem like she was joking.  If he didn’t want to be flushed, the only other way out of her toilet would be to do as she said.  It was demeaning and disgusting, as her anus was still wet and filthy from her bowel movement.  I can’t believe I’m doing this.  Swallowing his pride and accepting his defeat, the young man pursed his lick and sealed his mouth around the tacky orifice presented to him, licking up and forcing down the anal secretions coating it before slipping his oral muscle deeper.


Tensing up as her neighbor’s son affectionately kissed her dirty hole, Barbara giggles in her victory.  “Oh my!  Jackie, I was kidding, sweetie.  You know I’d never force you to kiss my bum like that.  I can’t believe you’re actually doing that.”  She teased, enjoying the feeling of his tongue caressing her rectum.


“Wh-What!?  B-But Miss Morrison!”  Immediately stopping, Jack pushed back from her butt in shock.  Was she really kidding this entire time?  Then… why did I…


“Oh, it’s okay, Jackie.  I understand.  Maybe you just didn’t notice yet, but I’ve known for a while now.”  Barbara said reassuringly.  “Keep going.  Keep kissing my bum, sweetie.  You know you love it.  More than that Mary girl.  Why else would you let me keep getting away with sitting on you?  You practically jumped at the chance to rub me down with tanning oil when you could have chosen your mother or Mary’s mother.  And all I did was ask you to get my bum too and you agreed without a fuss.”  Carefully misrepresenting past events to support her point, Barbara farted more gently in Jack’s face as she quieted her voice.  Using a monotonous tone, she drew his unfocused mind into her haze with her voice.  “You love my bum, Jack.”


“Wh-What?  N-No!  No I don-!!”  Trying to deny what she said, as the meaty backside began to rise off the seat, he reflexively clung to it tighter, not wanting to let it go.  Huh?  Wh-Why did I…?


“Don’t lie to yourself anymore, Jackie.  It’s fine.  Kiss my bum more.  She really likes it.”  Seductively, Barbara encouraged his out-of-control and confused lust.  “A little longer wouldn’t hurt.”


Hesitating, Jack looked back at the tight hole he just recently squeezed out of.  Miss Morrison is a bit mean to me sometimes… but she is really beautiful.  A-And it's not like it hurt whenever she sat on me.  At least it’s better than getting crushed under Mom!  Without even realizing it, he closed his eyes as he began sucking on and kissing the moist hole with more passion than he did before.  After spending so long in her bowels, her butt didn’t taste or smell all that bad, and most importantly, she was warm!


“Mmmmm.  That’s it, Jackie.  Just a bit deeper.  Ahn~!  Y-Yes, right there.  Now curl your tongue a bit more…”  Leaning back on her porcelain throne, Barbara indulged herself as she guided Jack in heightening her arousal.  Teasing her plump vulva and hardened clit, she had had dates eat her ass out before, but none were a third her age like he was.  The youthful vigor and enthusiasm, the innocent curiosity and unpracticed exploration, the obedience.  “S-Slow down.  Not so rough.  You’ve got to treat my bum nicely now.  Don’t worry, she’s not going anywhere.  You belong to her now, and she loves you very much.”


Pleasuring herself as Jack all but forced his face back into her quivering anus, the older blonde came hard into the toilet, releasing a powerful fart that inflated the malleable boy like a balloon.  Even as she basked in the afterglow of her release, Jack didn’t stop his exploration of her bowels with his tongue.  Wiping the sweat from her brow, Barbara stood up and used the shower head to finish rinsing Jack off as she transferred him from the toilet to the shower.  Flushing, she adjusted the temperature of the water and stripped what little of her clothes she had left on, stepping into the shower with him.


“Phew~!  That was good, Jackie.  I knew you loved my bum, but I didn’t think you liked it that much.”  She said, picking him up and hugging him tight, deforming his body slightly.  Looking into his lustful, glazed-over eyes, the loose expression on his face and his lack of resistance brought a smirk to her lovely face.  “Aww, did loving my bum blow your mind?  You’re like a little doll now.  How adorable.”


M-Miss Morrison…   Miss Morrison, w-what…?  Unable to think straight with the flood of conflicting hormones and chemicals swirling in his head, Jack could do nothing but stare up from between her breasts.  The mischievous, domineering smile on her face was terrifying as she leaned in and whispered seductively to him.


“You’re mine now, Jackie.”


“N-No…  Wai-!?”  Before the last vestige of his reason could mount a final resistance or plea for mercy, the large, soft mammaries on either side of his face slowly, methodically, closed in on him as she pressed her body flush to the shower wall.  Unlike most times when he would be squished in an instant, Barbara drew it out and moved her breast and stomach in ways he never thought were possible before, making it one of the more pleasant experiences in his young life.  Even as it got squashed flat against his body, his erection spilled a batch of his jizz.  H-How can she make this feel so gooooooooood~?!  His mind fading into a white, blissful haze, Jack’s psyche was now as malleable as his body.




After flattening the young teen, Barbara hugged him tightly as he spasmed in orgasm, dirtying her smooth, tight belly with his seed.  That’s it, Jackie.  It’s always been so easy to manipulate you, but circumstances never quite worked out so well for me before.  She thought, washing him off by squeezing and rubbing him between her breasts.  A young mind is easy to break, especially one as fragile and submissive as yours.  But it’ll be fine.  I know just how to treat you.  You’re going to love it!


Once he was cleaned up, Barbara peeled Jack off her body and folded him up, using him as a rag to scrub herself down very thoroughly.  She ground him into her underarms, pressed him into her ample bust, slid him over her stomach, and slung him under her ass and pussy, pulling him tightly up and digging into both, making sure to clean every inch of her stunning body.  She especially focused on acquainting him with her rear before she finished cleaning her plump thighs, long legs, and dainty feet.


Once both she and he were completely spotless, the blonde got out of the shower and dried them both off.  “Now, it’s time to get you ready, Jackie.”  She said as she entered her bedroom and laid the flattened boy on her bed.  Manipulating him like a piece of vaguely humanoid-shaped fabric, she folded and tied pieces of him together until rather than a short, malleable boy, she was holding a new pair of skimpy, risque underwear.  “You know, I’m probably being too nice to you, don’t you think?  I mean, Trish is going to be devastated once it’s clear you’re not coming home.  What a terrible son to run off and leave such a loving mother behind.”


Despite her words, the playful tone and devilish grin on her face betrayed the poorly veiled enjoyment she was getting out of the situation.  Stepping into her new thong, she pulled Jack up, struggling a bit to stretch him over her wide hips.  Though she made him a bit snug, she eventually of him on properly, stretching his torso over her undercarriage with his face in particular pressing directly into her puffy anus.


Oh~  Perfect!  That worked out just how I wanted it to.  Now you can sniff my bum all day, Jack-ass!  Adjusting the straps of his arms and legs to get them in a more comfortable position, Barbara admired herself in the full-length mirror.  There was no sign of Jack’s body in the crack of her ass and his legs dug deep into her full, plump vulva, biting enticingly into her sensitive clit.  She could easily hide him with a proper pair of panties if she ever needed to.  “I’ll have to go over and console her tomorrow while you’re selfishly enjoying my fabulous ass.  Then again, I guess Trish would try to separate you from your true love if she found out now, wouldn’t she?”  Slapping her hefty cheeks so they could wobble around him, Barbara crawled into her bed and pulled up the covers as she got comfortable.  You’ll never see your mom or Mary again if I have anything to say about it, Jackie, so just forget about them.  Forget about everything and love only me and my ass.  You’re right where you've always belonged.


Her stomach grumble as her body began to wind down from such a fun, eventful day.  Smirking, she held nothing back as a paunchy, rancid, meaty fart trumpeted from her rear, buffering her butt’s lover with the nasty, toxic, mind-addling foul stench.


“Good night, Jackie.”  She whispered as she began to fall asleep.  “And welcome home.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282