- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Return of the Mice Girls

Author note: The following story contains both GTS and SW. It is set in the summer of the year 2002.

The Mice Girls first appeared in the Andrea sega. Readers wanting to know about Elizabeth's background and her world are advised to refer to the story "giantess Duty".

 

Prologue

Michelle looked up at the 70 miles tall Florence in dismay.

"Please don't make me do it." Michelle begged.

"You know the rules. You’re my sex toy for the weekend. Now set your size to six miles. I want you inside me."

 

What is this? Why would one of the most powerful GTS-Goddess in the wishbone multiuniverse let herself be used as a sex toy?

 

"It's because she lost a bet with me." Florence explained.

"Do you have to tell them?"

"Actually I'm going to tell them the whole story."

"Must you Mr. G?" Michelle asked.

"Yes." Mr. G replied.

 

There once was a group of SW known as the "Mice Girls." Barbara, Faith, Holly and Hulba were there names. They were very popular singers. They spent their time touring various worlds in SW-space. And when the SW/GTS war started they were given the job of keeping up moral among SW supporters.

Then came the awful day in October of 2001, when the giantesses and GTS-Goddesses attacked during a concert. Many people died including Holly and Hulda. It was only due to Paula's intervention that Barbara and Faith survived.

 

Michelle who took part in the attack and sure she had destroyed them was shocked to learn that two of Mice Girls escaped. She began to plot her revenge.

 

For their part the remaining Mice Girls stayed low for a few months. Then in the summer of 2002 they surfaced.

Chapter 1

"They are where?" Michelle asked the GTS council.

"There scheduled to perform in a place called Rival Cove, Nova Scotia."

"Great I'll flatten the place and the Mice Girls."

"Not so fast Michelle. It's a world where the SW and we are working to win the hearts and minds of the local population. In other words, we don't want a masseur."

"Since when do we care about the local human population?" Michelle asked.

"We don't really. And we hate the Mice girls. We're saying be subtle when going after them."

"Easier said than done but I'll try."

 

Later that day Michelle decided to visit her friend Florence. Michelle upped her size to 70 miles to match Florence height.

"It's too bad I can't attack Rival Cove like this. It would end the problem once and for all." Michelle moaned.

"True, I find being 70 miles tall useful for crushing armies underfoot. But a pain if you don't want to cause mass destruction." Florence remarked.

"They said to be subtle. I've been thinking of a plan."

"Oh really? Do tell."

So Michelle told her.

"Think the odds of making that plan work are the same as you becoming my willing sex toy."

"That will be the day. No offense but I'm straight.  But mark my words I will destroy the Mice Girls."

"Want to bet?" Florence asked.

So the bet was made.

 

A few days later Michelle found herself in Nova Scotia, ready to put her plan into action.

 

Elizabeth put the petal to the metal. Her research had indicated that the wishbone restaurant tended to move around. There was no telling how long it would stay in Nova Scotia. So when the wishbone locator web site said the Restaurant was nearby, she moved.

 

She was just a few kilometres from the restaurant when she realized the road was blocked. Cursing she slammed on the brakes.

 

At first Elizabeth thought it was a mountain blocking the road. But it was a woman, a 1000-foot brunette.

 

"Who the hell are you?" Elizabeth asked.

 

"Michelle Bates, GTS-Goddesses and kisser. Let me demonstrate."

 

Before Elizabeth could react, Michelle reached down and scooped her up in the palm of her hand. Then she was brought to Michelle's lips and Michelle kissed her.

 

"Yuk! Why did you kiss me?" Elizabeth asked.

 

"You are now my pet. You're under my complete control."

 

"If you say so, now I really need to get to Wishbone. "

 

"So you can wish for the power to change your size."

 

"How did you know that?"

 

"I can read your mind. I see you’re a girl after my own heart. I'm willing to make a deal with you. I'll give you the power to change size at will within a set range. In return you'll do a little favour for me. Succeed and you'll have the power to be a giantess anytime you want to for the rest of your life.  But if you fail."

Elizabeth then began to shrink rapidly. Smaller and smaller she became until she was no bigger than a dust mite.

"This will become your permanent size."

"Please restore me. I'll do anything you ask." Elizabeth begged.

Michelle smiled. She had Elizabeth right where she wanted her.

 

After giving Elizabeth her marching orders she restored her. Then Michelle decided to pay Friendly Cove a visit.

 

A few kilometres short of town, Michelle decided to reduce her height to 500 feet, the smallest she could go.  As she walked to the cove she could see two giantesses. Thanks to the info she got from Elizabeth's mind, she knew the 200-foot brunette was Diane and the 50-foot blond was Ariel. She also knew that Cherry the Sizechanger was probably nearby. Michelle approach did not go unnoticed.

 

"Who are you?" Diane asked.

 

"My name is Michelle Bates. I've heard about Friendly Cove, so I decided to pay you guys a brief visit."

 

"You’re not welcome here." Cherry told Michelle.

 

"Cherry, don't be so mean."

 

"You don't understand Ariel. Michelle is an evil GTS-Goddess and a kisser." Cherry explained.

 

"My evil reputation has been greatly exaggerated, although it is true that I'm a kisser."

 

"What's a kisser?" Diane asked.

 

"It means that any mortal I kiss becomes my pet. Meaning I control him or her. "Michelle replied.

 

"I really think you should go now." Cherry told Michelle to her face. (Cherry had increased her size to 500 feet)

"You’re a brave Sizechanger. I can grow up to 10,000 miles in height. Not to mention the fact I'm indestructible. Do you really think you can beat me in a fight?"

"I'm willing to try." Cherry replied.

"Fortunately for you I harbour no ill will toward you or Friendly Cove. Since you don't like me I'll leave. But you should really treat GTS-Goddesses with more respect." To Cherry's amazement Michelle then walked away.

 

"Was she telling the truth when she said she could grow to 10,000 miles in height?" Ariel asked.

"Yes she was." Cherry replied.

"You could have gotten us all killed."

"If she wanted to kill us, she would have done so. She retreated way too easily. She's up to something."

 

"Glad you showed some restraint."

"What are you doing here Rose?"

"Just here to warn you that Mr. G likes Cherry. He also likes Ariel. Don't think of messing with those mortals."

"I don't plan to. I only visited Friendly Cove out of curiosity. They're not my target."

"Remember we don't want a GTS-Goddess rampage."

"Relax Rose. I have no plans to go on one. "

 

Meanwhile in Rival Cove the Mice Girls were practicing for their upcoming concert. Watching them was Paula the mini goddess. At five and half inches tall she was taller than the Mice Girls by about an inch.

"Think you're up to this?" She asked them.

"Sure, we have to move on." Barbara replied.

"We're doing what we love." Faith added.

"You like being shrunk to the size of mice and performing in front of live audiences?"

"Why not? It's not like we spend all out time mice size. We do have a couple of Sizechangers on call to enlarge to human size from time to time." Barbara replied.

"Although we spend so much time shrunk, I'm starting to think of this as my normal size." Faith added.

"Guess I'm still worried that Michelle will attack."

"Your going to be around during the concert to protect us aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Then we're not worried."

"Worried about what?"

Paula and the Mice Girls looked up at the towering figure of Todd Taylor, mayor of Rival Cove.

"Nothing important Mr. Taylor." Paula replied. "It's kind of you to let the Mice Girls play in your town."

"Just part of our tourist plan. We're going to have SW here all summer long. And I recently hired Jill Johnson."

"She has the power to change her size at will doesn't she?" Barbara asked.

"That's correct, she can be either a shrunken woman or a giantess. What the public demands she can provide."

"Once we get out our SW are good, GTS are bad message. There won't be a demand for GTS." Faith predicted.

"And won't that be a shame for Friendly Cove? It would drive them out of business." Mr. Taylor then laughed.

"What's Friendly Cove?" Paula asked.

"They have been our rivals for centuries." The mayor explained. "They're using GTS as tourist attractions. Now if you excuse me girls I got work to do."

Paula frowned.

"Think you girls will do find on your own for a while?"

"I guess so. Why?"

"I want to check out this Friendly Cove."

"Think they are a threat?" Faith asked.

"That's what I want to find out." Paula replied.

 

Ariel was on a Pepsi break when Paula showed up.  Unlike Michelle she wasn't immediately noticed. Paula did notice the two giantesses (Diane was watching the Pepsi performance)

"Pepsi the drink of giantesses." Ariel told the crowd beside her feet.

"What about SW?" Paula asked. Ariel didn't hear her but Cherry did. She was surprised to see a five and a half inch blond woman in town.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"My name is Paula. I'm a mini goddess. Who are you?"

"I'm Cherry the Sizechanger. The 50 foot blond giantess is Ariel. The 200 foot brunette is Diane."

"Who are you talking to Cherry?" Ariel asked.

"A mini goddess named Paula."

"I didn’t know there was such a thing as a mini goddess." Diane commented.

"Didn't know we were so popular with goddesses. You’re the second one today." Ariel commented.

"The second? Who was the other one?" Paula asked.

"Michelle Bates." Cherry replied.

"She was here?" Paula screamed.

"Just a hour or so ago. Said she wanted to see Friendly Cove. She retreated when I asked her to leave.  But I feel she's up to something." Cherry explained.

"I think I know what it is." Paula said before she disappeared from sight.

"Wonder what that's about?" Cherry muttered.

 

Michelle was touring Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia when Paula caught up with her.

"Can I help you?" Michelle asked.

"What are you doing here?"

"I’m just doing some sight seeing. Peggy's Cove is a beautiful cove isn't it? Just look at the view of the Ocean and Saint Margaret's Bay."

"Drop the tourist act. You're really interested in destroying the Mice Girls."

"You're barking up the wrong tree Paula. I have no plans to destroy Rival Cove. I know all about that concert the Mice Girls are playing there."

"You do?" Paula asked.

"The GTS council told me about it. And they made it clear that they don't want a GTS-Goddess rampage."

"I'll be watching you." Paula warned.

"Go ahead. If you expect me to attack Rival Cove, you're in for a big disappointment."

 

"I really think you should cancel the concert Mr. Taylor."

"Why just because Michelle Bates and Rose Crusher visited our fair province?"

"Rose is here too? That's just great."

"Relax, they were interviewing Rose on the news earlier. The GTS-Goddesses have no hostile intentions toward us."

"I don't trust either of them."

"Well I refuse to run in fear of GTS-Goddesses. I refuse to change my plans for them."

"Then you are a fool." She told the mayor.

 

"Afraid you can't do that. Once you’re a GTS-Goddess pet, you’re a pet for life."

Elizabeth was disappointed. She had hoped that Wishbone could help her.

"What are you doing at Wishbone?" Echoed through Elizabeth head.

"Something wrong?" Stanley Charm asked.

"Mind your own business Stanley." Came out of Elizabeth's mouth.

"Michelle I presume."

"This pet of mine has important business to attend to." Elizabeth then got up and left the restaurant.

"Poor kid, slave to an evil GTS-Goddess." Stanley muttered to himself.

 

"Why did you do that for?" Elizabeth asked once she got control of her body back.

"To remind you that I control you. Oh don't look at me like that my little Eurasian. I'm giving you great powers. Do you remember the plan?"

"Yes, my goddess."

"Good, now go to Rival Cove and remember I'm watching your every move and can hear your every thought."

 

To be continued