- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Wrote this one kinda tired not gonna lie so I hope its up to par compared to "A Family Meal". I just thought of this scenario and wanted to write it while I had the chance ><

(Your Pov)      

     You find yourself slow to wake up on the day. You start a new job today but aren’t really looking forward to it. This is your 5th job in 3 months and you’re not proud of it. All you want to do is play video games and snack all day but nooooooo, your parents forced you out of the house and into the workforce. Can’t a 16-year-old have fun anymore? They’re not even here right now, they went out of town for vacation so what if you don’t show to work today? Thinking of how your dad would react upon returning home puts these thoughts out of your mind, however. You put on clothes you feel would be ok and head out. It’s a bit of a cloudy day for the city you live in. It rained overnight so everything’s kind of wet now. You hop on your bike and slowly bring yourself to pedal your way to your new job. Unbeknownst to you, someone else was waking up. Someone you would get to know very personally…

(In a Distant City)

     Kat slowly opens her eyes as the morning sunlight shines through her slightly open window. She lets out a slight groan at the mere thought of waking up. Today was exam day and she did not study at all. What 16-year-old is going to care that much about a stupid test? She just wanted to hang out with her friends and talk about girl stuff. She couldn’t wait to be done with high school and hated that she still had two more years of it. Begrudgingly she flips her covers off her without looking. She felt the warm air envelope her as she was wearing a simple blue T-shirt and white panties. It was the middle of summer and very hot. She had no siblings, and her parents were out of town so why bother being dressed properly at home?  

     She sat up and looked in the mirror to her right in her dresser. Being 16 she’s begun to lose all hope of any more growth for her breasts. She was the smallest of her friend group, sitting at a modest B cup, nothing to be upset over but the idea of having more very alive. She was still very fit and there were a group of boys at her school that would try to get with her consistently. Her shiny blonde hair flowed down to her shoulders, with little to no sign of bed hair. Kat sighed in relief as she realized that would be one less step in getting ready today. Turning her body, she planted her feet on the floor beneath her and hoisted herself up, letting out a big stretch.

     This heat was ridiculous, and Kat could not wait for the fall to come back. The thought of drinking a pumpkin spice latte under the autumn leaves again filled her with anticipation. She stood still for a second, still waking up, beginning to drool at the thought. Some of her spit rolled down her chin and plummeted onto her foot below, bringing her back to reality. She cursed herself for zoning out and used her other foot to wipe her spit from her, beginning to walk to the kitchen for some breakfast. Her stomach wasn’t feeling too well last night so she skipped dinner. She still felt a little woozy this morning but figured she should probably eat before going too long without doing so.

     The hallway was no better. Did she forget to turn the AC on last night? No wonder she was so hot! Sweat rolled down her body as she walked down the hallway to the stairs. Being relatively fit, Kat ate healthy for the most part. However, today, this heat was bothersome to the point where she didn’t want to put much effort into breakfast. She wanted something quick and simple, even if it meant being kind of junky. As she was moving down the stairs, she remembered her mom got waffles before she left. She reached the bottom of the stairs, her boobs bouncing with each barefoot step. She wasn’t wearing a bra either, but again, no one’s home to say anything.

     Kat walked to the freezer, pulled out the waffles, and readied the toaster. Still not feeling too hungry, she wondered if waffles were a good idea, but shoved the thought out of her mind as she just wanted to eat and take a cold shower to relieve her of this heat. After a bit of walking around, her sweat started having some of her hair stick to her face and mouth, which annoyed her. She quickly removed the pesky hair from her mouth as the waffles toasted. She impatiently tapped her foot on the floor below, waiting for her food. Realizing her toaster was garbage and would take a minute, she got the rest of what she needed. A plate was drawn out, syrup from the cabinet acquired, and a banana for a topping was taken. The waffles popped as she gathered it all and moved to the table to sit down. She drenched the waffles in the sugary goodness and sliced the banana, which was then spread amongst the waffles. Kat was ready to get breakfast out of the way.

(Your Pov)

     The ride to your new job was an easy one. You lived on the edge of the city so once you left your neighborhood all you had to do was turn right and head straight for about 2 miles and you were there. As you began your right you noticed the air smelled kind of funny. You had no idea what this smell was. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t pleasant either. You decide to ignore it and continue your journey. About a mile in you notice something way off. There was a bright light behind you, illuminating the path ahead. Was the sun coming through the clouds? It didn’t seem like sunlight. You stop your bike carefully on the wet sidewalk and turn around.

     You don’t know what this is! There is a huge light beginning to cover the entire sky over the city. That’s definitely not the sun either. You look around and everyone’s doing the same thing. Looking with confusion as to what this light is. The whole city stopped as the light covered it completely. The last thing you heard were the screams of those around you not knowing what the light was. You couldn’t see anything anymore. Even closing your eyes didn’t help much. Panic fills you and those around you as the light completely drowns the city.

     After what feels like hours the light begins to fade from your vision. You try looking around, seeing what that possibly could’ve been. The sky above you is pure white and feels miles higher than it normally would. You see tall pillars in the distance but can’t make out what they could be. That’s when you hear another shriek behind you. A woman is screaming her lungs out pointing in the other direction you were originally looking. Looking up, you can see why the woman reacted that way.

     It was a young girl. She was facing away from you and not wearing anything but a shirt and panties. Normally, you would like that but there was one problem. She was beyond miles tall. With your vision somewhat restored now, you make out she is facing a countertop. Above you realize the sky is actually a roof, and behind you the pillars are a table. Taking in your surroundings you conclude the impossible. Your city has been shrunk and teleported to this random girl’s kitchen floor!!

     You are paralyzed as people around you either react as you or go out in full panic mode. It seems your city’s emergency siren is still functioning as it begins blaring for all to hear. There is nowhere to go. You continue watching in awe as the girl turns around with what seems like a plate and some other items you can’t quite make out. Her first foot makes its step. It feels like a 10.0 earthquake where you are as your entire world shakes. The concrete beneath you cracks and building buckle and crumble. Each step she takes causes more and more damage, and she’s not even doing anything to the city directly!

     Does she not see us? How small are we? These thoughts rush through your head as she takes what feels like an eternity to sit down. Your sky is now filled with the side view of her bare legs. Her shirt flutters a bit as she sits, exposing some of her flat tummy to your city before resting again. You got to get her attention somehow. You don’t know how but you must try something. You pick your bike up and begin pedaling as fast as you can toward the giantess. You hear some weird sounds above on the table, unsure of what they are. Navigation is difficult as everyone is running wild, nearly knocking you over multiple times.

     Finally, you manage to reach the edge of the city. In front of you, you can see stragglers that look to be running in each and every direction. Would they look like ants to the girl above? Again, you wonder if she can even see you guys. How are you possibly going to get her attention? You can’t even see past her legs! Maybe if she was wearing pants or socks but her not wearing anything right now is working against you. You ponder how you are going to get her attention when you see an object flung from the table above heading right for you. You begin to pedal as fast as you can out of the way but to no avail. The object lands on top of you, pinning your legs down and crushing your bike. It seems your bike took the brunt of that force as you can at least still feel your legs.

     You begin to try crawling out from the object when you start feeling smothered in something sticky. Some of it gets in your mouth and you instantly realize its syrup! Feeling the object on you, your hands sink in the soft material. You instinctively take it to your tongue and confirm your suspicions. This is a piece of a waffle. The teen girl above you was enjoying herself a waffle breakfast, with a city of thousands at her feet.

(Kat’s Pov)

     Kat began to lick her lips in anticipation of the meal before her. After all, not very often did she get to pig out on some junk food. She took the fork and knife and cut the first bite. She eyed it for a moment, watching the syrup drip down the soft surface of the waffle, the banana slice sinking in the waffle crevice. She would have to work extra hard at the gym later if she was going to burn these calories off. Her glistening pink lips opened up as she deposited her first bite. Being a treat, she wanted to enjoy it as much as she wanted to finish it so she could get to that shower. She chewed with her mouth slightly open, appreciating the sugary taste of the syrup and mixed sweetness from the banana. After mushing it all up nicely, she swallowed softly, a small lump visible from the outside could be seen going from her jaw and disappearing behind her breasts.

     Going for her second bite, as the silverware made contact, a bird flew right into her window, startling the young girl, her hands jerking. This caused the next piece to be flung off the table and onto the ground below. Cursing at the bird, she looked over. The floor wasn’t thaaaat dirty right? No one’s been around much to make it so. It would be a shame to waste such a delicious bite of her breakfast. She moved her feet a little to get a better reach of the missing waffle piece. She reached down and retrieved the piece. (Her shirt lifted a little as she did, giving the city another view of her tight tummy.) She shuffled her feet back into position and looked at the rouge waffle piece.

     Upon inspection, it seemed no real dirt or residue was gathered, it was just missing some syrup that was on the floor. Kat figured she could deal with the mess later. She decided to dunk the piece into the syrup covered waffles below, to replace the lost cargo. Satisfied with the syrup replenishment, she brought the piece back up to her mouth. She may have overdone it a little. Some syrup was dripping down her fingers. She brought her tongue to catch the flowing syrup and to wrap the piece up and pull it back into her mouth and began chewing. She was going to enjoy this breakfast.

(Your Pov)

     You couldn’t see directly above you, but you did notice some immediate movement from the giantess. Her feet began to move. For you, this was fine, they were far from you. This did, however, spell nightmares for the stragglers you saw running earlier. As the goddess above lifted her foot, you saw it barely miss someone right next to it, hovering over the scared soul and moving away. It did claim the first victims of the day, however. Some other stragglers who ran in a different direction were not so lucky. You watched as the foot descended upon them with elegance. Their sky darkened as the dirt covered foot of the teen aimed to snuff out their lives. They were all instantly flattened. You could hear their screams as they realized it was the end.

     Before you could account for any more activity, you were lifted with force that made you want to hurl. She was picking the piece up and you were along for the ride. What you couldn’t see was her foot move back after acquiring the missing waffle piece. The soul who thought they survived before now shrieked in terror as the foot returned. This time right where they were. Above, they saw the multitude of bloodstains that littered the bottom of her foot. They would join the graveyard that was the teen girl’s foot. She placed her foot down and snuffed out yet another life.

     You had your eyes closed the whole time she was lifting you up. After it stopped, you held back your vomit and opened your eyes. The goddess’s face filled your vision. She was beautiful. You noticed her shoulder length blonde hair, she luscious pink lips, and her eyes. They were a beautiful blue, an ocean you could sink in, that’s how pure they were. You felt her gaze right on you. But she did not see you. She blinked a few times and began to lower the piece you were on. Not being able to look directly below you, you heard a splash of some kind. Waves upon waves of syrup began to splash from below, covering your waffle piece entirely, sending you into the currents of the substance.

     You literally could not breathe. The syrup was way too thick and sticky to even attempt a breath. Even trying to open your eyes didn’t work. The syrup was too dark to see anything. All you could do was swim in what you thought was up. Eventually you reach the surface and gasp for air. Your eyes sting from the syrup as you evaluate your status. You’re not moving anymore. All around you is a sea of syrup, ridges of waffle poking up in some places and massive yellow islands of some kind spread throughout. You look up and realize the piece you were on is being lifted to her mouth. You must’ve fallen off as she dunked the piece in the syrup. You can’t help but stare as her massive mouth opens up. You see some syrup drip down her fingers as she brings it closer. Her tongue immediately darts out and slides up and down her slender fingers. Satisfied with the cleanup, she deposits the waffle into her mouth, her lips closing on her fingers. An audible plop sound is heard as she forcefully removes her fingers from her mouth and begins the chewing process.

     You notice she chews with her mouth slightly open, some spit flying out and onto the food around you. The sounds of the waffle being torn to shreds by her teeth sends shivers down your spine. You need to get out of here before you experience that firsthand. What you failed to realize is that the entire time you were staring in awe, the syrup around you was hardening. You can hardly move! You were trapped in this teen girl’s breakfast! You just wanted to play video games and work a stupid job! What did you do to deserve being a young girl’s food??!!

(Kat’s Pov)

     Seeing as though the fallen piece did not taste any different, Kat decided to keep eating her meal. Kat realized something on that last bite. Syrup tastes so good right now that’s kind of all she wants. But straight syrup would be kind of icky. A lovely thought entered her head. She reached down for a banana slice and dunked it right into the syrup coating the waffle. She slid it across the waffle surface, gathering as much as she could. As the blob of syrup was gathered, she lifted it above her mouth quickly before it began dripping. She puffed out her chest out and held the banana above her mouth to let the syrup drip right in. She stuck her tongue out to leave as much room in her mouth as possible for the incoming syrup. She let out a “ahhhh..” in anticipation of the sugary liquid.

     A long string of syrup formed as it dripped from the banana piece into Kat’s mouth. She let the river slide down her tongue and straight into her throat. As the river thinned, she slowly lowered the banana into her mouth, where she closed her lips and began mushing the banana between her syrup covered teeth. Coating her tongue in the syrup before setting the banana down was actually a good idea! It gave the banana a unique taste for some reason. She thoroughly chewed this piece before swallowing. The remains were sent straight to her stomach, where the rest of her meal will soon be resting.

(Your Pov)

     Tried as you might, you could not move. You were lucky to just get your head above the surface. Hearing a loud gulping sound from the girl above you, you looked up to watch her next move. She didn’t seem to be going for the silverware for some reason. You watched in fear as her hand descended near you, grabbing one of those yellow islands surrounding you. As she turns it sideways you realize this is a banana slice but are confused as to what she is doing. You see a huge smile form on her face as you watch the banana begin to move along the surface of the sticky sea you were trapped in. Before you knew what she was doing the banana slammed into you, collecting you and the syrup that entombed you.

     You were pushed along for another minute, before feeling the same forces you felt earlier. She was lifting you up again. Regaining your senses yet again, you found yourself on the side of the banana. Your head was sticking out to where you could only look down. What you saw horrified you. The young girl was holding you above her mouth. It was wide open, and her tongue was sticking out. You watched as the syrup around you began dripping down. She held you there for a scary amount of time. Gallons upon gallons of syrup were being deposited into this girl’s mouth. She didn’t even need to swallow it was just flowing right down her throat. Her teeth were caked in the remnants of her previous bites and her tongue was coated in a saliva/syrup mixture.

     Your fear was renewed when you noticed the river of syrup beginning to thin out. She began to lower the banana slice into her ready mouth. Placing you on her tongue, things began to go south very quickly. You felt the release of the banana from her fingers as they retracted themselves. Her mouth was so hot and sticky. Gallons of that saliva/syrup mixture washed over you as her tongue moved the banana over her teeth. Hell then broke loose.

     Continuing to chew with her mouth slightly open, you saw bits of what was happening. Her teeth came down on the banana slice with tremendous force. You were able to hear each bit of the banana be torn apart as her teeth smashed it. Her tongue began thrashing about, trying to spread the bits of banana amongst all her teeth for chewing. You were part of this thrashing as you lost all sense of direction. You tried to grab anything you could, eventually finding one of her tastebuds. The tongue was now your lifeline.

     The mashing of the banana did not stop. Why this girl was chewing for so long you would never know. You continued to be drenched in spit and syrup as bit and pieces of chewed banana smacked you in the face. You were losing your grip of her tongue. The sheer wetness of her tongue overpowered you and the thrashing sent you flying into the banana mixture. You screamed as loud as you could, swallowing her syrup infused spit as you did so. As you were sloshed around her mouth, you found yourself getting caught between her teeth. Luckily, you were too small to be crushed. Mushed banana was forced into your every crevice. This was disgusting. You felt disgusting.

     Her tongue found you once again and you quickly realized it has taken a liking to you for some reason. It specifically targets you as it throws you around the hell that was the girl’s mouth. It jabbed into you repeatedly as it threw you against her cheeks and the roof of her mouth. Did you taste that good? As it held you to the roof of her mouth, you saw the remains of the banana begin to gather on the back of her tongue. This was it.

     The tongue instantly released you, causing you to fall into the banana mush, and rose again. You and the banana remains were forced to the back of her throat and sent down her gullet. You screamed again as you realized this was the end for you. The ride down her throat was even more disgusting. The walls of the esophagus were covered in mucus, some of which fell right on your face during your descent. The muscle rhythmically pulled you and the banana down her long throat. Push after push you made your way down. All you could hear was the sound of her slimy muscles at work and the faint beat of her heart in the distance. You could no longer see anything inside the darkness of her body.

     Eventually the rhythmic motions cease, and you are thrusted with force down further. You reached the entrance of the teen’s stomach. You thought her mouth was bad? This was even worse than hell. All you could hear around you were the organic sounds of her stomach and the digestive process in action. Considering you were still alive; you must not have fallen into the acids. Scared to move anywhere you sit down on whatever remnants of food is still surviving in her stomach. It is beyond humid. Just the steam coming from the acids beneath you is making your skin tingle. You’re also lucky she wasn’t moving around right now.

     Her movement didn’t matter as yet another bite fell down from above. This was truly the end for you. It must have fallen somewhere near the piece of food you were sitting on as your lifeboat was rocked and flipped upside down. You are flung into the walls of her stomach. Feeling her stomach linings on either side, you push away to get your face out of there. The acid was already coating you and you couldn’t even react. Hitting the wall, you got a mouthful of gastric acid right into your lungs. Your throat was gone, and your lungs were burning up. You fell right back into the churning sea beneath you.

     Naturally reacting, you swam back up but that would be the last action you would ever take. You were in so much pain it was unbelievable, and you couldn’t even scream about it. The acid sea took you in its currents as you somehow remained conscious. Your skin burned to the point where your muscle began showing. Another spurt of acid from the stomach walls around you nailed you and pushed you under again. Your body never surfaced after that. Your muscles dissolved instantly, and all consciousness was lost. All that remained of you were some bones that survived the acid sea, and washed upon the stomach walls, only to nestle themselves in the stomach lining. You were just going to work. Within an hour, you were dead inside some teen girl’s stomach. You were nothing more than protein for this girl. A girl who was just enjoying her waffles.

(Kat’s Pov) (VOMIT WARNING/FATE OF THE CITY)

     Kat was wrapping up her meal, enjoying bite after bite. Nothing tasted as good as that first single banana slice she had. Nevertheless, she did not regret the choice of meal. That is, until she was finished eating. Sitting there full from the waffles, she patted her tummy and let out a small burp. She still wasn’t feeling well from whatever she ate yesterday and was beginning to feel funny. She quickly realized what this feeling was and thought about running to the restroom.

     As she turned to stand up, she realized this was going to be instant and was not going to make it. She got down on all fours and braced for what was coming. She coughed and choked a little as her face began to flush. Some lines of spit left her mouth as she tried swallowing to push it back down. Her body wasn’t having it. After her latest swallow her stomach rejected her breakfast with full force. She began hacking onto the floor beneath her, emptying the contents of her stomach all over the place. The brown liquid poured out of her mouth as it carried chunks of her breakfast with it.

     When she thought she was done, she stood up and tried to gather herself. Legs wobbling, round two began instantly. More brown bile poured from her pink lips onto the floor. Some of it began dripping down her chin and onto her shirt and panties. The vomit continued to stream from her throat for another minute before calming down. She was down on all fours again, coughing and spitting the rest of it out. Strands of stomach acid and spit continuously hung from her lips as she coughed.

     With one last might cough the last of it was out. Kat was sick. She felt disgusting. The sight of her own vomit made her want to puke again. She knew she had to clean this mess up, but first she needed a damn shower. No one else was here, it could stay there for a minute. Her legs continued to wobble as she stepped around her mess, leaving it to sizzle on the kitchen floor until her shower was done. Clearly, she wasn’t going to school today… tests be damned.

(City Pov)

     The people below continued to panic as they heard nothing but some of the most disgusting sounds from above. They all realized what was happening. A teen girl was eating breakfast above them, and she had no idea they were here. Some people sat down and prayed. Some began looting. Some began taking their own lives. Everyone was reacting in every possible way to the situation. Emergency response units could do nothing, why would they have ever trained for this scenario? After minutes of endless confusion, fear, and chaos, the goddess above was making a move.

     Everyone stopped and stared in awe as she stood up once again. Her legs stretched endlessly up to her cotton white panties. Her shirt was hugging her full belly as she did not move for a moment. People screamed in fear again as she instantly fell on all fours. This caused another massive earthquake as both her knees and hands plummeted into the ground. The girl’s face was now right above them, looking worried. The citizens saw her face get red and her mouth open. Their ears were instantly shattered as the goddess began coughing all over the city. Waves of spit began to fall from her soft lips onto the buildings below. Any building caught by her spit was instantly dissolved.

      Then the city’s fate was known. The people saw lump after lump sent down her throat as she was swallowing desperately. After enough swallows, her mouth opened again, but with contents beyond their imagining. The girl was vomiting right onto them. The people ran and screamed in all directions as their city was enveloped with vomit. The brown liquid began flooding the streets of the city. Buildings didn’t last a single second once hit. The acid infused bile annihilated everything in its path. People rushed away to no avail from the oncoming wave of vomit. Everyone on the streets died instantly as the liquid spread all over the city.

     Chunks of the girl’s food rained down upon those not directly caught in the flood of stomach juices. There was no escape. The only people initially spared were the ones on the rooftops of skyscrapers. The building was crumbling beneath but being there bought them a few minutes of time. Were they lucky though? They had just witnessed their city be decimated from the vomit of some teen girl who didn’t even know of their existence.

     The teen goddess began to get back up and the survivors thought it was over, as did their executioner. To everyone’s surprise, it was not over. She bent over and fell on all fours once again as another onslaught of vomit began pouring out of her mouth. This time it missed no one. Every building. Every person. Every inch of the city was drenched in the teen’s vomit. The city was gone. The stragglers under the table were no exception. The sea of vomit flowed between the teen’s legs under the table. The last thing these remaining souls heard was the coughing and hacking of the teen goddess above them before the tsunami of vomit washed over them.

(Breaking News)

     The news played that night for the rest of the nation. Kat took her cold shower, begrudgingly cleaned up her mess, and called out of school that day. After taking some medicine and eating light the rest of the day, she caught word on the news of a city on the other side of the country suddenly disappeared. There were no remnants of the city. Just a giant hole in the ground where it once stood. This headline would remain for the days to come before other news would take over. Kat would never know she killed thousands of people that morning with her vomit. She would also never know of your bones, still in her stomach. They would remain lodged in her stomach lining, unable to be dissolved, for Kat’s life. The teen girl would go to school the next day, make up her tests, and live her normal life.