- Text Size +

“Hey babe, I’m home!” Samantha called.

“Hey,” Julie said with a smile, greeting her girlfriend. She felt her heart flutter as she watched Samantha kick off her ratty old tennis shoes, she’d never been with a girl like her before… Samantha had the body of an athlete, at nearly six feet tall the Asian woman had thick thighs and toned arms, and a bottom that was hugged by the pair of gym shorts she wore. Her appearance always made Julie slightly self-conscious, by contrast she was short, mousy looking, with mussed brown hair that dangled down around a thick pair of glasses.

We’re a jock and a nerd, she thought, not for the first time, how did I get so lucky?

“Do lots of science today?” Samantha asked, flopping on the couch next to her.

“Y-Yeah,” Julie wheezed as Samantha squeezed her close. The other girl’s strength always impressed her, and she struggled to get an arm free to click a few menus on her laptop, “The genetic changes appear to be-“

“It’s all Greek to me Jules,” Samantha laughed, glancing at the laptop screen, “I thought you weren’t supposed to talk about what you guys get up to in that lab anyway? Top secret or whatever?”

“Yeah,” Julie admitted, closing her laptop, “it’s really cutting-edge stuff.”

“I can’t wait for your Nobel Prize ceremony,” Samantha teased, punching her lightly. She flipped over on top of Julie, causing the smaller girl to squeak as she slid the laptop out of the way. Their lips met, and Julie felt her heart race as Samantha roughly kissed her, getting a squeak, and then a moan of pleasure as she felt her girlfriend’s hands begin slowly reaching into her pants, a solitary finger reaching out and stroking her most intimate place. Samantha growled lustfully as her finger came out glistening slightly, and sucking Julie’s arousal off her finger she grinned. “Bedroom?”

Julie could only nod weakly.

“W-Wow,” Julie breathed, laying under the ruffled blankets as she panted. She felt her afterglow fade as she looked over, noticing Samantha didn’t seem to be in nearly the state of bliss she was. “S-Sammy?”

“Hm?” The athletic woman looked over to her, as if distracted.

“D-Did you-“ she couldn’t bring herself to finish the question, and Samantha blushed.

“Y-Yeah, it was great!” she said with a small smile, “you’re great babe, I was just-“ her phone buzzed, and Samantha rolled over, grabbing it off the nightstand, eager to be free from the awkward conversation.

Samantha’s face darkened, “Ah hell,” she muttered.

“What?” Julie asked uncertainly.

“It’s my ex, Gloria,” she said sourly, “she claims I’ve got a box of her stuff.”

Julie shifted in the bed uncomfortably. She and Samantha had been dating about four months, and while Gloria had occasionally entered their conversations Julie didn’t know much about her, except that she and Samantha had parted on bad terms.

“Do you?” Julie asked.

Samantha rolled her eyes, “I don’t know, maybe…” she got up a moment, rooting around in her closet. A second later she came up with a small box, grimacing in distaste, “I guess I do…” She sighed, “Hey, can you give it to her when she comes by tomorrow to get it?” Samantha asked, an uncharacteristic pleading expression on her face.

“Uh, yeah,” Julie said, “She’s not a wacko or anything, is she?”

“She’s a wacko all right,” Samantha said with a sigh, “but no, she’s not dangerous or anything… I just really don’t want to see her if I don’t have to.”

Julie gave her a small smile, “Well uh, I’ll send her off for you, you just go to the gym or something, okay?”

“Thanks Jules,” Samantha said, leaning in for a kiss.

Julie fidgeted as she waited for Samantha’s ex in the living room. The woman was supposed to be by any minute to pick up a box of her things, Julie had snuck a peak, finding nothing but some T-shirts and a few bracelets. Still, she was eager to get anything from Samantha’s ex out of the house.

The knock at the door startled her, and she quickly pulled it open. Her heart sank as she took in Gloria, she was a statuesque blonde, with a regal face and long legs. A smug smirk came over the other woman’s face as she took in Julie’s petite figure, and with a chuckle she stepped inside.

“You must be Julie,” she drawled, her voice oozing arrogance as she walked over to the box of her things on the table.

“Y-Yeah,” Julie stammered, “G-Gloria right? Nice to meet you…”

“I take it Samantha is too much of a coward to be here to see me?” Gloria asked with a smirk.

“She doesn’t want to see you,” Julie said sternly, “So just take your stuff and go.”

“You’re not the type of girl I’d have expected Sammy to be with,” Gloria chuckled.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Julie asked, her face going red as she looked up at the taller woman, and boy was she tall… taller than Samantha maybe?

“Sammy’s the kind of girl who wants to be… pushed around,” Gloria said with a small smile, “pinned down, fucked rough… I just don’t think a cute little thing like you could make her happy.”

“We’re doing fine!” Julie squeaked angrily, “A-And maybe that’s why she’s with me now? She doesn’t want someone like you anymore!”

“Yeah, tell yourself that,” Gloria chuckled, reaching into her purse. A moment later she pulled out her phone, searching for a moment and then showing Julie a picture of Samantha, naked except for rope bindings, Gloria standing over her. “This is the kind of thing we used to get up to, it made her gush like a fire hydrant,” Gloria said, “have you ever even seen her face like that?” The look on Julie’s face told the other woman all she needed to know, and she laughed cruelly as she picked up the box of her things. She was still laughing when she left, leaving Julie alone with her thoughts.

Samantha… d-do you really need someone like that to be happy? She paced a moment, biting her lip. Then, as if startled, she scurried into the bedroom. Don’t do this, she warned herself as she opened Samantha’s laptop, this is exactly what that bitch wants! But she couldn’t stop herself, she typed in her girlfriend’s password.

Oh no, her heart sank as she looked through Samantha’s search history. Rough sex, domination, size difference… That last one really stuck out to her, apparently Samantha fantasized about a much bigger partner… It’s not fair! Julie thought miserably, she’s so tall… She kept scrolling, Giantess? She clicked on a link and her face went red as she saw the collaged images, Oh Samantha… Julie closed the laptop, her mind racing.

She sat there for a few minutes in silence, feeling a mixture of guilt and despair. Finally, she got up, going to pace the living room as she often did when working through a problem for her research. Without thinking she made herself a coffee, the warm steam from the beverage calming her nerves as she considered her options.

Obviously, the right thing to do is to tell her you snooped on her laptop, apologize, and then see about exploring some of these kinks of hers, Julie thought. Then again… Her mind drifted to her laboratory, and the top-secret projects they’d been working on. Like with many scientists before her, ethics started to fall away as the gears turned in her head. Rain started to fall outside as Julie made up her mind, and she couldn’t help but laugh as lightning cracked the sky, illuminating the small apartment just as she grabbed her car keys of the hook.

“Hey Julie,” Edward said, nodding as his fellow researcher entered their small lab, “I thought you were working from home today?” He went back to his microscope, looking at the cells dancing underneath the lens, “We’re seeing some pretty interesting changes in metabolism for the version 2 serum if you want to help me out.”

“I just needed to come in for something,” Julie said with a goofy grin. She paused, the briefest hint of concern coming over her face. “Edward,” she said curiously, “all the human test subjects had complication free recovery, right?”

Edward froze, “Uh…” he looked up from his microscope, his face suddenly red and a nervous tint to his voice, “Y-Yeah, physiological adaptations made to accommodate changes were completely reversed.”

Julie grinned, “So there wouldn’t be any problems if someone were to use some of the serum for… recreational purposes?”

“Okay I admit it!” Edward cried out, clenching his fists, “I used the serum to give myself a big dick, I don’t know how you found out Julie, but-“

“Whoa whoa whoa!” Julie shouted, cutting him off, “TMI!” She paused, then chewed her lip, “B-But it all worked out for you though, right?”

Edward shifted a moment, “The uh… wife seems to think so.”

Julie giggled, “Well good for you two… I think I’m going to do a little home experimentation of my own.”

Edward sighed and nodded, “I’ll draw up the forms… do you want me to say it was for guinea pigs, or what?”

“Doesn’t matter to me!” Julie said, pulling a vial of a glowing green liquid out of their lab cooler. She grinned as she looked at the swirling mix of nanites and mutagenic viruses, time to blind Samantha with science!

“Ugh, it’s really coming down out there,” Samantha muttered, water dripping from the tips of her black bangs as she kicked her shoes off. Thunder rumbled outside, and she shivered. “Hey Jules, how about we order a pizza and snuggle on the couch while we watch…” her voice trailed off as she looked at the dark living room. “Julie?”

There was a click, and the light came on, revealing a disturbingly smug Julie waiting for her in the living room’s easy chair. Samantha jumped slightly, startled by the other girl’s sudden appearance. Thunder boomed for emphasis, joining the soft patter of rain on the rooftop.

“Whew,” Samantha chuckled, “you startled me, hey did Gloria get her stuff?”

“She did,” Julie said with a small smile. “We had a little talk about you…”

Samantha sighed, “I should have just dealt with her myself… I’m sorry I chickened out, whatever she said, you should just ignore it Jules, she’s just trying to get in your head.”

“No,” Julie said, getting up, “I think she said some things I needed to hear…” she giggled, causing Samantha to raise an eyebrow, “It’s kind of funny that big bad Samantha wants to feel… little.”

Samantha’s face went bright red, “J-Julie-“ she stammered.

“Don’t worry about it,” Julie said, standing up and crossing the room. She had her hands behind her back as she got closer, and Samantha looked down curiously at the smaller girl. “I was thinking,” Julie said sweetly, “I’ve never really… dominated someone before, and it kind of excites me, I really want to make you happy Samantha…”

Samantha bit her lip, “We could try it out,” she said hesitantly, “if you wanted…” She’s probably got some handcuffs or something behind her back, Samantha thought wryly, she’s probably going to tie me up and sit on my face or something… Well, that’s not the worst way to spend the evening. In truth she had a hard time imagining sweet little Julie as the dominant partner in bed, but if it would make her feel better about things there wasn’t any harm in letting her try, right?

“Good,” Julie giggled, fidgeting slightly, “Now I’m going to warn you, it’s going to get a little weird…”

Samantha burst out laughing, “Julie, I didn’t want to freak you out or anything when we first started dating, but I’ve done some pretty weird shit. I don’t’ think there’s anything you’ve got that can surprise me.” She gave a condescending smirk, “Now why don’t you get those handcuffs, or rope, or whatever is behind your back out and I’ll let you strap me down.”

Julie just smirked, and her arm came around revealing a glowing green syringe. Samantha’s eyes widened, and she tried to cry out, but there was a soft pinch on her arm as the needle went in. She just stared at Julie in shock.

Okay, Samantha had to admit to herself, I didn’t expect that…

“Tonight’s not really about letting me do anything,” Julie said with a wicked grin as she pressed down on the plunger, injecting Samantha with the mystery goo.

“W-What is that stuff?” Samantha asked, blinking as she felt her face starting to flush, “drugs!?”

“Drugging your girlfriend would be highly unethical!” Julie said in faux outrage. She gently cradled Samantha’s back, guiding her over to the couch and helping her sit down.

“I feel… funny,” Samantha said nervously. She glanced over at Julie, who had opened her laptop and was grinning widely as various biometrics popped up on the screen.

“Heartrate steady, blood pressure looks good,” Julie said, adjusting her glasses, “you’re really in amazing health Samantha.”

“Thanks,” Samantha said, “seriously Julie, is this stuff from your lab? Is it safe-“

“Hey,” Julie said, meeting her eyes and smiling, “trust me, okay? I’m going to take good care of my little Sammy.”

Samantha sighed and nodded, “Yeah… okay.”

She gasped as she felt her clothes moving against her, a strange itching feeling that spread through her body as Julie clacked keys, inputting commands. It only lasted a few seconds, but Julie crowed in triumph, setting the laptop aside and getting up, walking across from her.

“Stand up,” Julie ordered.

Samantha gulped nervously; Julie’s voice was uncharacteristically commanding. She slid off the couch, squeaking in surprise as her black shorts started to slide down her thighs. Her shirt billowed like a robe, and she looked up in awe as Julie looked down at her.

“Holy shit,” Samantha breathed, “y-you’re taller?”

“No Sammy,” Julie giggled, jokingly pushing the other girl and causing her to stumble slightly, “you’re shorter.” Samantha gasped as Julie’s hand reached around, cupping her bottom and lifting her off the ground slightly. Her petite, mousey girlfriend hefted her easily, drawing her up into a forceful kiss that made her mind go fuzzy a moment. She was panting by the time Julie pulled away, setting her back down on the ground. “That’s fun,” Julie breathed, “I can see why you like it so much…”

“Julie w-what’s happening?” Samantha asked, fighting to keep the arousal out of her voice. She squeaked as Julie slammed into her, pinning the now much smaller tomboy to the couch with a grin. Her hands grabbed Samantha’s wrists, pinning her arms at her sides. Samantha gritted her teeth and tried to break her grip, but she didn’t even budge Julie’s hold… and then felt herself getting wet as she realized that Julie didn’t even notice she was fighting back.

“Here’s what’s happening,” Julie said in a low voice, “big bad Samantha is now my cute little Sammy, shut up and enjoy it bitch!” Samantha looked at her, eyes wide, and suddenly Julie’s serious expression broke, a giggle dancing across her features, “H-How was that for dirty talk?” she asked.

“Pretty fucking good,” Samantha breathed, a nervous smile coming over her own features, It’s still Julie, she reassured herself, you’re in good hands… literally. She struggled feebly, enjoying her formerly demure girlfriend’s iron grip.

Julie leaned up off the couch, letting her reduced lover have her hands back. Samantha rubbed her wrists a moment, watching Julie saunter over to her laptop, the various charts and biometric readings spiking slightly as Samantha realized with a start that it was her data.

“Nanomachines son,” Julie said with a grin, typing more commands, “along with a hefty dose of mutagenic viruses… your genetic code, your body, they’re my playthings.” She teasingly clicked a slider, slowly dragging it to the left and watching as Samantha gasped, falling to her knees as she felt waves of pleasure radiate through her body.

“W-What the fuck,” Samantha gasped. She squealed, her shutting her eyes as a powerful orgasm rocked through her body. She fell to the floor, panting as her vision blurred.

“Oops,” Julie giggled, “my finger slipped.” She turned back to the laptop, “Really, it’s the logical endpoint of brain vs brawn, you know? Like you’re into those big rough kinds of girls, but I mean…” she chuckled and looked down at herself, “yeah, that’s not me, so I’ll just have to overpower you in another way, my way.”

“I-I never had any problems with you Julie!” Samantha said quickly, “you were nice to me when I needed that, you actually give a shit about me! I don’t care that you’re not… like Gloria!”

Julie paused, glancing at the screens, telling the truth, she thought happily as she saw Samantha’s unchanged heartrate. She leaned back in her chair, a smug smirk on her face as she took in her girlfriend turned experimental subject.

“Thanks Sammy,” Julie said softly, “It really does make me feel better to know that…” she grinned, “but I’m still going to give you want you want!”

Samantha could only watch in a mixture of curiosity, apprehension, and lust, as her girlfriend clacked away at the keyboard like a madwoman, cackling wickedly as she toyed with her at a genetic level.

Holy shit, Samantha thought, feeling her arousal building again, this makes S&M look like missionary…

“And done,” Julie said, slowly standing up and placing the still open laptop on the chair. She turned back to Samantha with a grin, “We’re going to play a little game.”

“Uh… Okay,” Samantha gasped, looking up at the brunette nervously.

“It’s easy Sammy, it’s just a test of willpower,” Julie said.

Samantha watched, her eyes going wide as Julie slowly unbuttoned her pants, sliding her jeans down and revealing a pair of pink panties. Her thumbs hooked around the elastic, and she made eye contact with the now diminutive woman as she slid them down too, stepping out of them and leaving herself bottomless, twirling her underwear playfully around her finger. Samantha glanced at Julie’s crotch, feeling herself salivate as she took in the little tuft of brown hair above that wonderful slit… She needed that pussy, slowly, unconsciously, she started crawling forward.

“Ah ah ah,” Julie giggled, waving her other hand dismissively, “you don’t get to eat me out yet…” Samantha’s heart sank as Julie stepped back into her jeans, pulling them up, but her excitement built anew as Julie teasingly stretched the panties against her thumb, releasing them like a slingshot and letting them launch across the living room and land between them.

“C-Can I?” Samantha gulped, looking at the discarded panties longingly.

“Here’s the deal Samantha,” Julie said, walking by her, “I’m going to go down to the corner store and get a bottle of red wine. I’ve programmed you to shrink more if you reach orgasm.” She grinned and looked at the panties, then back to Samantha, “All you’ve got to do is resist the urge for the fifteen or so minutes I’ll be gone, and you’ll get to stay that size! I’m really looking forward to seeing if you make it. Have fun!” Julie giggled and headed out the door, closing it behind her with a final *click* and leaving Samantha alone with the pair of panties.

Samantha slowly glanced at the panties on the floor, groaning as a wave of arousal rocked her body, what the fuck did you do to me Julie!? She thought. She’d never been this horny in her life, and somehow, she could smell Julie’s underwear even from where she was, a proud powerful smell that almost seemed to beckon her closer. I could just smell them and touch myself a little, she reasoned, It can’t be that hard to last until Julie comes back…

She slowly crawled forward, lifting Julie’s pink panties up. She ran her fingers along the silky fabric, feeling a moment’s hesitation. It was a trap, Julie was setting her up to fail and was no doubt looking forward to returning to an even smaller Samantha… She lifted the underwear to her face and inhaled deeply, savoring the rich scent of Julie’s womanhood, a scent that was now programmed deeply into her genetic code as her greatest desire in life.

Samantha buried her face in Julie’s pink panties, reaching a hand low and furiously playing with herself. It was pure bliss, the overwhelming aroma of Julie’s womanhood, the slightest bit of sweat from a day wearing the fabric, it all combined in a cocktail of sensation that overwhelmed Samantha’s mind.

“OH GOD!” she cried, feeling her wetness reach a peak as she came on her own fingers, her face buried in her girlfriend’s worn underwear. The waves of pleasure crashed against the shore of her mind like a hurricane, coming in waves that roared and dulled her conscious thought. She collapsed against the floor, moaning as the storm subsided…

“Oh…” she breathed, realizing she was now naked, “Oh no…” she looked down at the pooled clothing she’d barely been able to keep up before, without realizing it she’d masturbated herself too small to keep even her t-shirt on, and it had fallen around her as the whole for her neck had expanded and eventually fallen around her. She looked down in horror at Julie’s panties, now a tent sized fabric in front of her, the same panties that had brought her to doll size.

She looked up around her apartment in awe. Her living room was now a massive landscape, her furniture towering faraway mountains, cliffs she could never hope to scale at this size. She felt her heartbeat pickup, and she felt a new sense of delicious helplessness come over her.

What the fuck are you doing in that lab Julie? She wondered, realizing that her shy, nerdy girlfriend had become the next thing to a goddess to her, and maybe always had been. The thought scared her, and at the same time… Do NOT start touching yourself again, she scolded herself, looking down at the tent sized pink panties, You’ll just get smaller, do not… She buried her face in them, inhaling Julie’s aroma again. W-Well just go slower this time, just have a little self control…

The door to the apartment opened, and she turned with a smile on her face, expecting to see Julie, but her heart sank as she took in the last person in the world she wanted to see.

“Sammy?” Gloria called, strutting into the apartment, “get out here and talk to me, you owe me that much!”

You psycho bitch! She thought, looking around for a place to hide, get the fuck out of my life!

The towering blonde spied the pile of Samantha’s clothes in the middle of the floor, and she chuckled as she walked towards it. The ground shook beneath Samantha’s feet as the office building sized Amazon strutted through the apartment towards her.

“I saw that little rat leave, let’s have a talk woman to woman,” Gloria called, “you know I’m the only one that can ever satisfy you…” Her eyes lit up as she took in the doll sized Samantha in the middle of the pile of clothing. “What the fuck?” she breathed.

Samantha squeaked in surprise as she bent down, trying to sprint away as the powerful fingers coiled around her. She felt her world spin as Gloria gripped her by her ankle, holding her naked and flailing body up to her billboard sized face as she took in the doll-woman, a mix of amusement and amazement on her face.

“G-Gloria, put me down!” Samantha demanded.

“Sammy?” Gloria giggled, “Oh my god, it is you! You’re… Wow… Want to tell me how the hell this happened?”

“I don’t!” Samantha snapped, “Get out of here Gloria! We’re through! I never want to- EEP!”

“Your tits feel like little grapes,” Gloria laughed, squeezing the tiny woman’s chest, “I don’t know what the hell this is Samantha, but no matter what size you are, you’re mine. I’ll bet you’re wet right now!” She licked one of her fingers, then, still holding Samantha upside down, put her finger between Samantha’s legs, causing her to moan slightly.

“S-Seriously Gloria,” Samantha panted, “Stop it NOW!”

“Why?” Gloria laughed, “maybe this is magic, or science, or maybe you just shrank because you’re such a pathetic little bitch, but you’re mine now. I’m going to carry you out of here and pick up where we left off!”

Samantha paled, “G-Gloria, you never knew when to stop it with the kink stuff!” she shouted, “You can’t treat people like this!”

“I can’t treat people the way they want to be treated!?” Gloria laughed, “Come on Sammy, you’re probably about to cum yourself right now!” She shook the tiny woman from side to side, causing her to shout in panic, “and you being doll sized is just perfect! You’ll never leave my apartment again, I’ll keep you in my underwear drawer, right next to my vibrator…”

“Excuse me,” Julie said sweetly, “Gloria, you got your things, so you should leave now.”

Gloria whirled around, scowling as she took in Julie, the pathetic little woman standing no taller than her chest. She had a bottle of wine in hand, and the most pathetic little sheepish smile on her face. Gloria couldn’t help but laugh.

“Get out of my way pipsqueak, or I’ll- HEY!” she winced as she felt a sharp prick in her thigh, she looked down in wonder as she saw Julie pressing down the plunger on a syringe, injecting her with a glowing green liquid.

“I’ve got to thank you Gloria,” Julie said, pulling up a control app on her phone, “I’ve been exploring Samantha’s kinks in my own way… and we were having a great time.”

Gloria’s face paled, and she glanced at the tiny Samantha in her grip and then back to Julie, “L-Let’s just talk it out-“

“I feel like the time for talking has passed,” Julie giggled, putting her thumb on a slider for Gloria’s body, and dragging it sharply to the left.

Gloria screamed as the world spun, blurring as she shot downward. Her outfit billowed around her, a circus tent fluttering away from her as she flailed through the air surrounded by her own bra and panties.

“Gotcha!” Julie shouted in triumph, snatching a falling Samantha out of the air. Samantha squealed in delight as Julie’s fingers closed around her, and she gazed down in awe at her ex, now a pathetic lump wiggling in the ruins of her own dress.

Gloria finally managed to work her way through the tentlike fabric, hesitantly looking up into the wide open space of Julie and Samantha’s apartment. She felt a lump in her throat as she took it all in, finally letting her gaze drift up the towering legs, body, and finally face of the skyscraper sized nerd who had stolen her ex away.

“Hi Gloria,” Julie said with a smug grin, “Still think I’m not Samantha’s type?” She raised her foot up, and the rubbery sole of her tennis shoe blocked out the light from the ceiling lamp overhead, giving Gloria the same view countless rogue spiders or bugs had seen in their final moments.

“WAIT!” Gloria shouted, falling to her knees, “PLEASE DON’T!”

Julie hesitated, part of her very much wanted to crush her girlfriend’s ex like a cockroach, but a glance at a worried Samantha gave her further pause. With a sigh she lowered her foot back down. She walked to the kitchen, placing Samantha on the counter idly, then pulling an empty jelly jar from the fridge. She walked back over to her latest victim, reaching down for her without warning. Gloria tried to run, more instinct than anything, but she didn’t make it more than a few feet before Julie’s fingers closed around her.

“Be a good bug and stay in here until I decide what to do with you,” Julie growled, dropping her into the mostly empty Smucker’s jar.

“W-Wait it’s so sticky in here!” Gloria protested. She screamed as Julie released her, grunting as she landed in a purple blob of grape jelly. With a grimace and some effort she managed to force herself free, sitting up and looking up into the mouth of the jar with a terrified expression. “Please Julie, I’m sorry! Make me big again!”

“Goodbye Gloria,” Julie said, screwing the jar lid back on. She sighed, clapping the jar on the counter as she turned back to Samantha. “Did she hurt you?”

“S-She was getting handsy,” Samantha said uncomfortably, “but… I think I’m okay.”

“Good,” Julie sighed. She was quiet a moment, then she smirked, “Wow… you’re about a foot tall, if that… you must have really cum your brains out sniffing my panties, huh?”

“You did something to me!” Samantha protested, “you made me a horny idiot!”

“Guilty!” Julie giggled, “I turbo-charged your libido and added a bunch of specific attractions to my genetic code… I could have left you a sock and the same thing would have happened.” She bit her lip, “If you’re not feeling it after…” she nodded at the jelly jar, “I get it, but if you want, I can show you what else I had planned for you?”

“Fuck her!” Samantha said eagerly, “toy with me!”

“Oh good,” Julie giggled. She gripped Samantha by the waist, picking the tiny woman up and licking up the side of her body like she was a popsicle. Samantha shivered, her saliva-mussed hair driving home how small she was. “Take a look at this!” She slammed a box on the counter, startling the tiny woman.

“Oh…” Samantha breathed, “Julie… are you serious?”

“I’ve never seen you in a dress,” Julie grinned, shaking the princess doll’s box from side to side, “I want to see you in the girliest, most embarrassing dress possible!”

“And if I refuse?” Samantha asked, gripping Julie’s fingers feebly.

“Dolls don’t get to refuse,” Julie teased, “Dolls get dressed up.” Julie leaned over the counter with a grin, “I could put it on you Samantha, but I really want to see you put it on by yourself.”

Samantha chuckled, “Okay, get it out…”

Julie slowly pulled out the doll, undressing it in front of her and presenting the bright pink princess dress. Samantha sighed as she saw it. She’d always been a tomboy, and hadn’t worn a dress in years, the obscenely feminine pink princess dress was the ultimate rebuttal to everything she’d tried to be…

“Come on Barbie!” Julie taunted.

Samantha sighed, stepping forward and slowly raising it over her head. She pulled the billowy pink fabric down, pushing her arms through the poofy pink holes and finally turning, presenting herself to her towering girlfriend as a perfect Disney Princess.

“Well?” she asked, twirling and making the dress spin, “What do you think?”

“Princess Sammy,” Julie said hungrily, “ready to be ravaged!”

Samantha gasped as the rough fabric of the doll dress was pressed into her by Julie gripping her sides. She squirmed pathetically in her girlfriend’s grip as she was carried roughly through their apartment and into their bathroom. She grunted as the cold tile of their bathroom counter hit her back, and she pushed with all her strength against Julie’s fingers as she listened to the enormous laugh at her resistance.

“I’m going to make you smaller Sammy,” Julie breathed, reaching into a drawer and pulling out a cue-tip, “You’ve still got that wonderful genetic programming to shrink every time you cum…”

Samantha’s eyes went wide, “Wait, come on Julie I’m already really small, I mean I’m wearing a Barbie dress!”

“Please,” Julie laughed, “Barbie is practically huge to where you should be, you’re a bug Samantha, a pathetic little speck! I’m just sending you down to where you belong.” Julie reached down and pushed her finger up under the fluffy pink princess dress, causing Samantha to gasp and arch her back against the porcelain as her monumental girlfriend teasingly rubbed her womanhood.

“J-Julie,” Samantha said nervously, “I already feel pretty small…”

“Small is relative,” Julie said dismissively. She brought the cue-tip up to her lips, sucking on it slightly and soaking it for a second. Her eyes had a mad look as she brought it down and dipped it under Samantha’s puffy pink dress, causing the shrunken woman to gasp as the small lump loved up the dress, ever closer to the wetness between her legs.

“Be gentle!?” Samantha begged pathetically, looking up at the gigantic brunette.

“Hmm… No,” Julie giggled, “take a deep breath!”

Samantha gasped as the cue-tip entered her, stretching her womanhood and causing her to mewl as Julie’s fingers casually thrust it back and forth. It was a rough fucking, and while electric shocks of pleasure up and down her body with each small thrust of Julie’s fingers, she felt herself going limp, the resistance being forced out of her.

“You’re in quite a spot Sammy,” Julie said, looming over her, a building sized grin lighting up Samantha’s sky, “if you cum you’re going to shrink… and as thick as this cue-tip is, it’s going to get that much thicker if you let yourself go… if I were you, I’d hold on as long as I could”

“O-Oh god,” Samantha moaned, closing her eyes and balling her fists.

“Cum for me princess Sammy!” Julie taunted, “mess that pretty pink princess outfit! That’s what you are Sammy, my pretty princess!” She laughed, watching as Samantha’s eyes rolled back in hear head under the force of the cue-tip mixed with the demeaning taunts of her giant lover.

Samantha panted, clenching her fists as each minute thrust of Julie’s fingers scooted her across the tile of the bathroom counter, “H-How small!?” she screamed.

“What?” Julie asked, leaning in but never for a moment letting up her hand’s motions.

“HOW SMALL ARE YOU MAKING ME!?” Samantha screamed, her eyes shut as she gritted her teeth, summoning all of her willpower to keep herself from going over the edge.

“It’s too late to worry about that,” Julie chuckled, “I’m sending you away Sammy, away, small enough that I’m not going to see you, or worry about you… Goodbye.

Samantha’s eyes shot open, the implication of her fate being too much as she groaned lustfully, orgasmic pleasure racing over her body and pounding her willpower to dust. She felt the cue tip pause, staying inside her and causing overwhelming sensations as it stretched inside her, expanding as she shrank.

“J-Julie!” she whined, looking up at her goddess.

Julie just gave her a smug smile and teasingly waved goodbye, pulling the cue-tip free just as the pain became too much. The doll dress billowed around her, but as she worried she’d be lost the cue-tip, slick with her own cum, lanced upwards, causing her to stick to it as it drew out from the dress. She panted as she was plastered to the small cotton swab, no bigger than an ant, and still getting smaller.

This is it, Samantha thought in a panic as she saw Julie’s victorious smile, she’s getting rid of me… why is this so hot!? She screamed into the void as Julie brought her pink panties up, causally wiping the cue-tip off and banishing her tiny girlfriend into the massive and infinite maze of fibers.

Julie stared at the panties for a moment, watching as the speck that was Samantha dwindled, finally becoming too small for her to see. With a smirk she walked out of the bathroom, tossing them idly into the hamper, as she would any other dirty clothing.

“Now for the loose ends,” she muttered, walking back into her kitchen, not bothering to put new bottoms on.

Gloria shivered, crying as she struggled to move through the grape flavored swamp at the bottom of the jam jar. Light shone down on her, and she looked up in fear as a spoon the size of a minivan reached down, slowly scooping along the bottom of the jar and bringing her racing upwards to the entrance.

“Oh look, it’s my girlfriend’s ex,” Julie giggled, watching the tiny woman feebly struggling in the jelly. She rotated the spoon playfully, enjoying Gloria’s predicament.

“I-I’ll never come back!” Gloria whined, “Please don’t kill me!”

“I don’t think killing you would do it for me,” Julie mused, “I was thinking I’d just reduce you to microscopic size, then toss you in Samantha’s old track shoes…” she beamed, “It would be great, you’d probably be alive down there for… well as long as you could bring yourself to live off her sweat and old skin cells I guess, but the important thing would be I wouldn’t have to think about you, that would just be your life…”

Gloria stared at her, stunned, “P-Please,” she begged again.

Julie sighed, “Well, I guess I could be bothered to fix you… if you do a few things for me first.”

“Anything!” Gloria screamed.

Samantha tossed and turned, mazes of tree trunk thick panty fibers haunting her dreams. Finally she blinked herself away, groggily sitting up in bed.

“Morning Sammy,” Julie giggled.

Samantha started, looking down at her once again smaller girlfriend, “I had the weirdest dream,” Samantha muttered, flopping back on her pillow.

“Yeah, passing out after heavy genetic modification can really mess with the subconscious,” Julie said, “I’ll try to give you a little more time awake next time I reduce you below an inch.”

“Wha?” Samantha gasped, her mouth suddenly dry.

Julie leaned over her a moment, giggling, “Did you have a good time?”

She blinked, then grinned, “I did… thanks Julie.” She sighed, staring at the ceiling, “Warn me next time though, okay? And give me a safe word or something before you scramble my DNA!”

“Got it,” Julie said with a smirk, “oh boy the way, you should check your phone.”

Samantha frowned, then grabbed her phone off the nightstand. She had a text, and she opened it and started reading. As she continued her face went red, then finally she burst into laughter.

“Dear Samantha,” she read aloud, “I realize now I was never woman enough for you, obviously Julie is ten times the lover I will ever be, please take good care of each other and know…” she glanced at Julie, “oh come on…”

“Finish it,” Julie said with a grin.

”And know I will rub myself every night to the memory of what I can’t have again,” Samantha said, fighting to keep a straight face. “What did you do to her?”

“Oh, I let her go,” Julie said, waving dismissively, “and I gave her almost all her height back.”

“Almost all?” Samantha asked suspiciously.

“Well, I couldn’t have her walking around town taller than me,” Julie said defensively, “Life at five foot one suits her.”

“Julie,” Samantha sighed, sliding out of bed, “you can’t just leave Gloria at-“ she paused, realizing that the nightstand looked a little closer, and the bed loomed just a little higher than usual. She glared at Julie, “You didn’t…”

“You’re mostly back to normal,” Julie giggled, “and you can earn the rest of your height back by eating me- EEP!” Samantha had leapt on Julie, pinning her down with a laugh and wrestling the tiny brunette down against the pillow of their bed.

“Aw, not so tough without that computer of yours, are you?” Samantha taunted. “How about this, you eat me out, then you put me back to normal and we go get breakfast?”

Julie’s face went red, but she nodded with a giggle, “Deal… I love you Sammy.”

Samantha smirked, “You too babe.” She rolled over, and as Julie crawled down her body between her legs, she wondered idly how she was going to convince the brunette to shrink her again that evening.

Chapter End Notes:

Probably the first solely F/f story I've done lol, while I've dabbled in girl/girl stuff obviously this is the first one without any guys in the mix somewhere. Let me know what you think. Anyways to NEET of the Living Dead fans here's your second apology for me getting distracted with a one shot, that next chapter is almost ready I promise lol.