- Text Size +

Prologue: How did we get here


This is a story about 4 ultimates from The Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles, those ultimates are Peko Pekoyama, Chiaki Nanami, Hiyoko Saionji, and Mahiru Koizumi. We're mostly going to be focusing on Hiyoko though because cuteness. The 4 girls wake up all in the same bed mysteriously in a cottage on an island in the middle of what looks like an island "where are we?!" Hiyoko screamed, holding onto Mahiru. The 3 of the girls leave the cottage looking for a way off the island except for Peko who's investigating the room to find a piece of paper under the pillows, she read it out loud "This is simply a test those that chose to leave this island shall never return to the real world but they'll be shrunk and put into one of the random tiny cities inside this cottage." Chiaki over heard Peko reading and immediately went looking for the cities to protect them. Hiyoko also over heard but thought Peko was just being stupid and making up random things to keep her calm.





Chapter 1: Hiyoko's Candy Bag 


A few days later Chiaki found a way off the island but to her surprise she blacks out and wakes up in a dark place that has a cottony scent, after further exploration she noticed that she was indeed in a city that was inside of a dresser. Hiyoko pulls open the drawer about to get ready for her day Hiyoko sleepily grabs the socks with the cities inside and puts them on she feels the crunch of the buildings but is too tired to care. The day goes on like normal Peko trying to find a way off the island, Mahiru taking pictures of exotic creatures, and Hiyoko was eating her Candy (and tinies). As the day went on Peko eventually found some cities and crushed them hoping this would let her leave the island but instead the opposite happened and she ended up getting put inside a bag full of squishy colourful things that turned out to be gummies. Suddenly Peko gets pushed around deeper into the bag as Hiyoko tries to open it from the outside, to no avail Hiyoko can't open it and ask Mahiru for help she opens it for Hiyoko and they share the bag. Tossing candy into each others mouths neither of them realized Peko was missing or that Mahiru was about to toss Peko into Hiyoko's mouth. Peko soars into the mouth of Hiyoko and as she starts getting chewed up she thinks back to what happened before they arrived on the island.





Chapter 2: The Ant's Are A Little Strange


Days later Mahiru and Hiyoko we're still on the island caring for each other and making sure nothing happens that would separate them but over time Mahiru realized she was getting smaller she didn't care much and no one had noticed so she thought she was fine. Hiyoko found out that there were way more rooms in the cottage then there were once they got there so she decided to go check one of them out and to her surprise when she opened the door there was a little "replica" of New York City. Hiyoko went inside the room acting like a Godzilla to what looked like bugs but were actually people from New York destroying city and killing thousands of civilians. Hiyoko of course thought all of it was fake so she happily goes to look around for more rooms with cities, she finds another room it looks empty but in reality the entire floor was the continent of Asia. Hiyoko only saw a green floor with red specks and thought they were robotic ants because smoke clouds would fly up after they went smush. Hiyoko was too busy dancing and crushing the continent to notice all the microscopic planes shooting at her, eventually Mahiru walks in with nothing but a robe on when Hiyoko opened her eyes and saw she started feeling some kind of way and she fell to her knees. Mahiru feels the ground and the dirt on her feet as soon as she comes into the room, "How're you feeling?" Mahiru ask Hiyoko in a motherly tone. Hiyoko hugs herself onto Mahiru and the two start making out on top of Asia.





Chapter 3: Shrinking Things


Mahiru woke up the next day excited to see her best friend and take pictures together but when she went to get dressed she saw a note on her dresser she read it aloud, "Because the two of you are still on the island I'm shrinking you so that your friend can kill you it seems like it's been two months but in reality it's been 2 years and we're tired of the continents not being destroyed!". Mahiru was confused and then she noticed she could no longer reach the bed without climbing on top of something first, she was currently 3'6". Hiyoko walked into the room to see a short Mahiru on the floor. She grabbed the little Mahiru and took her to a room that had water and grass in the floor. Mahiru immediately realized that the continent North America and surrounding islands were part of the floor. Hiyoko started poking at the worried Mahiru who was still getting smaller turning into the size of a doll for now. "I have an idea!" "How about you lick the bottom of my sandals?" Hiyoko said giggling. Mahiru looked at her in disgust! "Okayyy!" Hiyoko said in a cute way. "Sit down!" Mahiru was scared of what she would do! Hiyoko looked at her with a smug glare. "Aren't you going to fight back? Don't worry I know you must be extra excited!" She suddenly raised her leg up! When Mahiru looked at the bottom of her sandal it had so much disgusting grime and dirt on it! As Mahiru looked in disgust, Hiyoko laughed saying "Are you ready Mahiru?" Before she had a chance to react Hiyoko suddenly pushed Mahiru's face onto the ground then Hiyoko put her sandal in her mouth. It tasted worse than grime dust and dirt combined! It was horrible! She was forced to lick for hours until every spot was clean! Hiyoko forced her to do the other sandal while she slept. 





Chapter 4: My Pet Mahiru


The next day Mahiru was smaller than before on Hiyoko's sandal, she tried to run off the sandal but before she could full stand she fell right back down as the ground began to shake for Mahiru. Hiyoko started standing up to put on her sandals not noticing the extremely small Mahiru on the sandal "Hiyoko notice me!" Mahiru screamed! Hiyoko stepped on Mahiru, crushing her bones and splattering her remains on a tiny spot on top of her sandal.





Chapter 5: Unaware Hiyoko


A few days later some guy in a suit showed up at the cottage to congratulate Hiyoko for surviving the test. He told her about what happened and she was in tears after learning that she killed her best friend. She was extremely sad and she had started to pass out. A couple of weeks ago by and Hiyoko wakes up she doesn't know exactly where she is but she thinks she's still dreaming since she was on what looked like Earth but it was very tiny she was in her kimono standing on top of what looked to be Africa. She looked around after standing up, "Wow look at all those ants!". After a bit she started squishing all of the people with her foot happily dancing around, "squish squash squish go the ants!" she sang. Cities were demolished, towns obliterated. Hiyoko had no idea the damage she was causing, she danced all over the globe destroying all without knowing it every continent was destroyed she had tried waking herself up but ended up passing out again. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.








Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;








Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana








Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com








Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana








Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...








Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…








Size Months Discord (New theme monthly): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C








New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3








DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz








My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations