- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Written as a favor for and inspired by GapeMaw. 

MissStep


Demir Brand sat at the tiny, secondary table built into the wall and suspended roughly six inches above the table meant for the ‘normal’ sized members of his family. He and his father, Osman Brand, were both members of the steadily increasing population of earthlings known colloquially as, ‘little people.’ The government classified them as psions, descendants of a massive swath of humans who had inexplicably lost most of their stature in a matter of weeks decades ago. 

Demir was actually a third generation psion. He’d been born this way, just like his father had been, as Demir’s grandparents had given birth to Osman at a fairly young age. Demir’s mother, Ilya, had been a second generation, but she’d fallen victim of a rather tragic crushing incident at her place of work when Demir was little. Now seated at the normal-sized table to his flank were the two members of his step family: his stepmother, Regina Brand, and his step sister, Kayla Bernhard. His father had been single and bringing Demir up on his own for the better part of twenty years, but he’d married the normal-sized woman he’d met at work a little over two years ago now. 

It had taken Demir some time to come around to the notion of merely sharing a living space with big people, let alone calling them family. Regina had won him over though; she was as sweet a person as they came. She’d been nothing but loving and supportive of his father, and she’d always gone out of her way to be gentle and caring toward Demir. Still, having not met the woman until he was eighteen, he’d never really think of her as a mother, but that wasn’t any fault of her own. 

His step sister, on the other hand, he didn’t even meet until the dress rehearsal on the day before the wedding. She had been off at college and didn’t make it home much. Demir supposed based on her rather gruff regard for him since then that she didn’t take her mother’s relationship with a psion seriously enough to want to meet him until the wedding was undeniably going to happen after all. The two of them hadn’t gotten much closer since then, though Kayla’s demeanor towards him had gradually shifted from that of subtle hostilities to polite dismissiveness. 

Presently, Demir and Kayla were both home from their respective universities on coincident spring breaks, he from his senior year studying network engineering, and she from her second year of getting her MBA. The whole family had spent the first weekend together being sociable and catching up, but shortly after breakfast, Osman and Regina would be catching a flight to Italy for a work retreat. Demir actually felt grateful that Kayla’s spring break aligned with his. The parents trusted him well enough, but he was pretty sure his stepsister’s presence at the hybrid residence was the only reason he wasn’t being forced to go on the retreat. Demir had other plans for how he wanted to spend his time back home. 


***

  • Demir: Hey, Eva! You still planning to come over tonight?

  • Eva: You bet! I just have to wait a little longer. Parents just went to bed. Should be safe to sneak out pretty soon.

  • Demir: Lol. Sad that you still have to sneak out. You’re 20! You live in the dorms! What do they think we get into at school?

  • Eva: Ugh, I know. But it’s not really about independence. You know. It wouldn’t really matter to them if you lived on your own, or just with your dad, you know?

  • Demir: I know, I know. They don’t trust big people. But like, that’s my family, now. Eva. I can’t change that. 

  • Eva: I know, babe. I get it. They wouldn’t, tho. 

  • Demir: Have you even told them you’re dating me yet?

  • Eva: No. I’m sorry. I will before spring break ends. I’ll introduce you to them. I promise. Just… don’t mention anything about your big family. And definitely don’t mention I came over! I’m sorry. I know that’s not fair. 

  • Demir: No. It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. I just want to see you, hon. We’ll figure it out. 

  • Eva: Thanks, Dem~ I’ll let you know when I need you to hoist me up. I’ll probably be there in about thirty minutes!

  • Demir: Okay! I can’t wait! See you soon! 

  • Eva: I love you!

  • Demir: I love you, too!


Demir set his phone down. He let out a long sigh. It was a little frustrating when he thought about how much trouble it was going to be getting Eva’s family to approve of him. It wasn’t fair. It’s not like he was the one who went and married someone like fifty times his size! He shook his head and let it slide for now. He’d cross that bridge when he got to it. He wasn’t going to hold Eva’s stubborn parents against her any more than she held his step family against him. But why’d you have to go and marry a big person, dad? Like, what’s the appeal, even? He thought with frustration. 

Demir heard and felt the front door slam shut. He peered out his window and saw his stepsister, Kayla, hop into a ride sharing car to go out with her friends. She hadn’t bothered to tell him she was going out, but he expected no less. At least I won’t have to worry about her tonight, he thought with slight relief. He liked Kayla well enough, but he could tell she thought so… little of him. She looked down on him when he was in view for being little, and when he wasn’t in sight, he was sure he was completely out of her mind. He didn’t expect them to be fast friends or anything, but she could at least pretend to give a shit. He shrugged.

Like molasses, thirty minutes slowly slipped by. Eva was running late, but Demir didn’t assume there was any problem. He paid attention to his phone and waited for her text. Six minutes later, he got her message. She had arrived. Demir went to the tiny hoist system on his window sill–it was meant to serve as a fire escape fit for a tiny, and it had been installed at his stepmother’s insistence. His father had tried to tell her that psions don’t need such provisions, and companies only offered them to rip you off. A psion could survive a fall from a rather extreme height due to their simple lack of mass. But Regina had pushed for it and paid to have it installed. It came in handy, however, not as a means of escape, but as a means of entry. 

Demir flipped the lever, and the tiny wheels and pulleys whirred to life almost silently as they drew the little platform up from the yard below, and he smiled brightly when he was finally able to make out the shadowy form of the three-inch Eva riding up with the carriage. It came to a halt, and Demir helped her step out of it and onto the sill. He thumbed a button, and the little slot next to the window slid shut tight. Demir threw his arms around the woman and pulled her in for a kiss. They greeted each other like long lost lovers, when, in truth, they’d seen each other at the college two days ago. But young love is counted in seconds as centuries, and they were elated to be reunited. 

“I’m so glad you made it! Have much trouble getting out?” Demir asked Eva. 

“Nah. My parents sleep fast and heavy. And the transport module was smooth sailing,” she said. 

“Funny, my step sister actually left a little while ago, so we could have just had you come in the main psion entrance,” he said. 

“Oh, she’s not around? Shame,” Eva said, not quite convincingly. 

“You’re not missing much. She’s kind of a dick.” 

“Uh-huh.”

“A huge dick.”

“Right. Cause she’s a…”

“Fucking gigantic dick,” Demir interrupted. 

“Making a great case for your step family,” Eva chided him. He laughed. 

“Nah, she’s not so bad. We just haven’t really taken to each other. I mean, we only met two years ago. She was already off at school, and now we both are. You get it.” 

“That’s fair,” Eva said. “So, what’s the plan?”

“Thought we could put on a cheesy movie we’ve already seen. Set the mood. Ignore that movie. Maybe make out. See where that leads us.” As Demir spoke, Eva smiled and placed her arms on his shoulders with her hands laced behind his head. Her head tilted as she locked eyes with him and grinned slyly. 

“Uh-huh. And fuck like bunnies?” She said coyly. 

“If you’ll have me,” Demir said with pretend doubt. 

“Oh, Dem…” she drew him in for a kiss, and whispered softly, “I’ll keep you.” 

They made good on their plans. The opening credits for their selected romcom hadn’t even concluded before the two of them were wrapped up in one another, making out and pressing their bodies together as if there was no possible way they could get close enough for satisfaction. Clothes were shed. Hands wandered and lips migrated south. Foreplay became its own reward, and then gave way to cuddling, kissing, and saying sweet things to one another before Demir was ready to go again. And they did as fit, fully charged, young lovers to; namely, fuck briefly, but repeatedly, like the heavens were keeping track of their score and they were on a time limit, so they had to get it all in now. 

It was over two hours later. The movie had ended, and another had automatically begun in its wake. Demir and Eva were cuddling naked under a blanket on his tiny bed talking casually. Eva finally said what Demir had been dreading.

“I should probably get going soon. I’ll need to sneak back in and get some sleep before my parents wake up, and they’re early risers.”

“Stay till the end of this movie, please?” Demir pleaded. She relented, and nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck as they lied together, enjoying one another’s presence and warmth. 

***

The two tiny lovers were startled awake as Demir’s door swung open and banged against the wall. They both jumped a little, and Eva made an effort to pull the blanket up over herself both to conceal her nudity and to hide from the intruder. Demir blinked a few times in the dim light cast by the television, slow to recognize the intruder in his bleary state. 

“Kay-Kayla? What are you doing in here?” He asked, realizing that he and Eva had accidentally fallen asleep. He glanced at the clock on his night stand. 2:32 AM. Kayla squinted in the darkness, scrutinizing the couple of three-inch scions huddled together under the blanket. She swayed a bit, her stance lilting, and Demir realized she was a little drunk. “Kayla,” he repeated sternly. What are you doing in my room?” 

“Is that a little girl in that tiny cot with you, tater tot?” Kayle asked, ignoring Demir’s question. Her words came out a little slurred, and he realized he was dealing with a pretty drunken giant of a woman. 

“This is my girlfriend, but Kayla, seriously, it’s 2:30 in the morning. Can you just–”

“My tiny step brother has a cute little doll of a girlfriend?” Kayla interrupted him. “That’s adorable!” She said, stumbling towards them and falling to her knees right before the platform that held the miniature bed. Kayla placed her hands on the lip of the stand and leaned over the tiny couple, her liquor-laced breath washing over them as her head came down way too close for comfort. 

“Kayla!” Demir shouted, and the gigantic woman backed up a few inches, frowning a little. “Could you just… not? We’re sleeping. You’re drunk. Can you just leave us be and we’ll all catch up in the morning?” He said. Kayla’s frown briefly deepend before it was replaced by a silly smile. 

“Relax, little guy! I was just trying to be…” she belched loudly upon the tiny couple. “Fuckin… sociable! I got home tonight and realized that you and I haven’t really connected much, and I saw the light from your TV in the window as I was coming inside, and thought we could just… hang out!” Kayla’s right hand reached up and yanked the blanket off of them, revealing their nudity. Eva squealed and tried to hide behind Demir. “Oh, shit! You guys are fuckin naked!” Kayla said, bursting out with hearty laughter. “Were you doin it? Fuck, my bad! Didn’t mean to interrupt the,” buuurp, “intimacy!” Kayla howled with laughter as Eva shuddered and hid behind Demir. 

“Please just go away!” Eva shouted. Kayla looked momentarily taken aback. Then, she leaned in closer, her face inches above them. 

“And what’s your name, little doll?” She asked. 

“E-Eva.”

“Sneaking into our house when our parents are out of town?” Kayla continued, wagging her finger. “What do your folks think of that: going to sleep over at a house with… giants!” Kayla shouted, making Eva flinch. 

“They don’t know I’m here!” Eva blurted out. Kayla laughed, but then looked a little more serious. 

“Oh? Don’t know you’re here?” She said, seeming distant in thought. “So… cute. You have a beautiful body,” Kayla said, her right hand inching toward the tiny woman. Before either of the psions could react, Kayle pinched Eva around the waist and hoisted her up. Demir tried to hold onto her and prevent her from being snatched up, but Kayla used her left hand to pin him down so roughly that the legs on his tiny bed snapped and the little structure buckled beneath him. He groaned under the pressure from Kayla’s hand as he watched his girlfriend being raised high in the air. 

“No! Put me down!” Eva shouted. She was helpless to resist the giant woman’s grasp. “Demir, please!” 

“Kayla!” Demir barely managed to grunt, her left hand grinding the air from his lungs. 

“So… cute!” Kayla said, roughly turning Eva end over end as she inspected the tiny woman. “And you like my little step brother here?” Kayla asked, turning to look at Demir. She removed her hand from him, and he gasped for air. Eva’s mind was racing. She believed that Kayla probably meant well, but she was just being drunk and stupid. Still, drunk and stupid could get a psion hurt, or worse, when dealing with a big person. 

“Th-Thank you. Thank you for thinking I’m cute,” Eva sputtered, trying to drive away the intensity of the interaction. “You’re very pretty yourself.” 

“Awe, you think I’m pretty?” Kayla said, sounding genuinely touched. Then, her expression darkened. “But don’t you think it’s a little… out of sorts hitting on someone so much bigger than you? Improper, even?” She looked down at Demir and snatched him up in her left hand. “Maybe you little fuckers should just… stay in your lane.” At that, she took both the psions and smashed them against each other, roughly mashing their little bodies together. Demir and Eva cried out and groaned as they were battered and bruised by Kayla’s rough handling of them, trying futilely to push against the other. “Unless you’ve got some kind of weird obsession with us. Unless you like… fetishize big people,” Kayla went on. “Because you want us to… to… fucking,” she trailed off, and seemed to deflate a little. She pulled the tiny couple apart. 

“Kayla, please…” Demir said, panting. Kayla scrutinized him, and then her expression became more gentle. She set him down on the stand by his broken bed. 

“S-sorry, man,” Kayla said, stammering a little. “I guess you don’t, cause you’re dating this little doll here, but…” she looked up at the ceiling, seeming to consider something for a few, torturous moments. Then, she started talking, as if to the ceiling and nobody else. “My dad loved you little people. Spent his whole career in engineering building little dinky things to help your lot live with the rest of us until he left my mom for…” Kayla trailed off. Demir and Eva were silent, wondering just what it was Kayla was dealing with. Then, Kayla went on. “Then your dad,” she said, glaring at Demir. “I can’t believe my mom actually went for one of you after that. I don’t know. Maybe she just wondered what the hype was about. But for her to fucking marry him? I thought, ‘maybe he’s actually just that good a guy. Maybe his bed game is somehow fucking on point!’ But… I think… I think…” Kayla trailed off again. 

“Kayla, please,” Demir started. “Let’s just calm down and have a conversation. Please. Put Eva down.” Kayla looked at the girl in her right hand again, as if she’d already forgotten she’d been holding the tiny person. 

“Yeah, Kayla. No hard feelings. What’s wrong?” Eva asked, trying to level with the irate, giant woman. Kayla regarded Eva, and her expression became a peculiar mixture of elatement and malice. 

“Hey, Demir,” Kayla said. “Do you want to know what I saw your dad and my mom doing in the living room last time I was home?” She asked. 

“W-What?” Demir asked hesitantly. 

“What those two do. For fun. I’ll tell you. Or, better yet, I’ll show you,” she said, suddenly standing up to her full height and accidentally sweeping Demir off his stand and onto the floor with her other hand as she raised Eva high above her head. “One night last summer, I was coming down the stairs behind the living room. I guess they didn’t hear me. But seriously, what they were doing? Right in the living room! I saw my mom holding Osman above her head just like this,” Kayla said, holding Eva above her head and shaking her around a little for emphasis. Eva cried out, begging Kayla to put her down. “Your dad, Osman. He was putting on a show. He was begging just like this little thing is now. But they were just playing some sort of game.” Kayla took a moment to listen to Eva’s pleas to put her down. Her eyes narrowed. “Then, mom dangled him like this…” Kayla changed her grip on Eva so she was holding her by one arm as she swung her back and forth above her face. “And she lowered him down, her mouth open and her tongue hanging out…” Kayla stopped talking and did as she described. Her mouth opened up beneath Eva, and her tongue reached up to lick the tiny woman’s little feet and legs that kicked frantically against the inevitable. Then, Kayla stopped and raised Eva up a little. She looked down at Demir. 

“Then she dropped him inside and gulped him down,” Kayla said. There was a moment of stillness. Eva’s cries had gone silent, thinking the demonstration was over. Demir was at a loss for words. His mouth was dry. He was helpless on the floor at Kayla’s feet. He was about to say something when suddenly, in a blindingly fast and unexpected motion, Kayla looked back up at Eva, opened her mouth, dropped the tiny woman in, shoved her down with the same fingers that had just been holding her, and swallowed several times with strained, audible gulps.

Demir watched with horror as Kayla used both hands to forcibly encourage the squirming lump that was his girlfriend down her throat until it vanished within her chest. He was paralyzed. That sort of thing just didn’t happen. Big people didn’t just eat psions. This wasn’t the world they lived in. As his brain struggled to cope with reality, Kayla coughed a little and sighed. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly. 

“Oh, fuck. Holy hell,” Kayla said barely above a whisper. Demir hoped that she had just realized the utter insanity of her actions and was about to correct her mistake. “That’s actually…” her hands went down to her belly, and her whole body seemed to thrash as if reacting to some unseen kick. “That’s actually amazing!” Kayla sang out with surprised glee. She moaned, her left hand cradling her midsection as her right reached down and rubbed between her legs as if she didn’t have an audience. Demir’s hopes were dashed. 

Then, Kayla looked down at him on the floor. “Of, course. Our parents were just playing out some… scenario. My mom didn’t mean Osman any harm. She probably let him out a minute later. I didn’t really get it, but…” Kayla trailed off, rubbing her belly and her womanhood thoughtfully. “My exact reenactment of their game ends here.” Her gaze slowly focused in on Demir. He was at a complete loss.

“What do you mean?” He finally managed to ask, his voice hoarse. 

“I’m not letting her out. I… really like how she feels in there.” 

“You… you can’t be fucking serious!” Demir shouted. “That’s my… she’s a…” but before he was able to finish, Kayla reached down and wrapped her right hand around his upper body and face, carrying him away as she walked. To where, he couldn’t say. 

After a few minutes, he was released from Kayla’s grasp, and fell upon her torso. He looked around and realized he was in Kayla’s room. He chanced a look upwards and saw Kayla regarding him thoughtfully. Then, she grabbed him and drove him up under her hoodie, pressing him against her belly firmly. 

“What the fuck are you doing? Let Eva go! It’s not too late! She’s still–” 

“She’s still squirming and screaming inside me. If you calmed down, you might notice yourself,” Kayla said. Demir froze and focused. He realized suddenly that he could actually feel little bumps and jolts coming from Kayla’s flesh where he was secured. Then, to his horror, he realized that between the loud gurgles and growls emanating from the hot wall of flesh, he could make out the faint sounds of Eva’s unintelligible cries. 

“No,” Demir said, barely audibly. “No!” Now he was shouting. He pounded against Eva’s midsection with his fists, hoping against hope that he could somehow drive through it and rescue his girlfriend. Then, Kayla jerked him away and upwards. She held him above her face. 

“Sorry, bud. Really. But she’s not getting out,” Kayla said matter of factly. “I’m not even sure I could get her out if I wanted to. I’ve like… never puked in my life,” she said, chuckling. “No idea how mom got Osman out. I didn’t ask. That would’ve been awkward.” She said, still giggling, her free hand rubbing her belly. “But I think maybe I see the appeal now. You little people can be fun. Your girlfriend feels great. She tasted great! Oh, and the power I felt when she was fighting not to go down? Fucking electric!” Kayla shouted, writhing in her bed. 

“Kayla!” Demir cried. “Kayla, that’s a person in your stomach. You’re killing a person. Please!”

“Oh, I know it is, Demir. Little, diminutive Demir. She’s a person whose parents don’t even know she’s here. No one knows she’s here. No one knows she’s in our house or in my stomach,” Kayla said. He thought about it and realized how right Kayla was. Even worse, no one even knew that Demir and Eva were a couple. Eva had insisted on keeping their relationship a secret until she’d had a chance to smooth things over with her parents. No one was coming to help. No one was going to hold Kayla accountable. His heart sank. “No one knows except for you, little step brother,” she said, chuckling. “And if you know what’s good for you, then we are going to have to come to an understanding, or you’ll join your girlfriend inside my gullet right now.” 

Demir’s heart nearly stopped. Kayla had just given him a truly dreadful ultimatum. He considered it for a moment that felt like an eternity. Then, he spoke in low, steady words. 

“Do it. Eat me. Let me be with Eva,” he said. Kayla stopped rubbing her belly and stared at him. 

“You serious?” She asked. She actually hadn’t expected that response, and wasn’t entirely prepared to be called on her bluff. She wasn’t going to let Eva go, but she wasn’t sure she could get away with swallowing her step brother. She chewed her lip as she thought for a moment. “Come on, man. You don’t want that,” she said, trying to sound sweet and reasonable. “She’s just… she’s just a little…”

“Scion? Person. I’m a psion and a person. It’s the same. You and I are the same. You ate her. You don’t care? Eat me. What’s the difference?” He said flatly. Kayla was silent for a few moments while she mulled his words over. His defiance angered her, but she didn’t want to get lost in her frustration. She felt the little flutters of the tiny woman in her stomach, and she felt powerful. Pleasure coursed through her whole body. So what if this little man was being defiant. She had a woman trapped inside her, and whatever he wanted, that was still her decision. Kayla held all the power. She never thought much of little people. She examined the one in her hand. Her aggressive prejudices momentarily washed away. He looked so… helpless and adorable. 

“Demir,” she said in a low, sultry voice. “I confess, I’ve never considered you a brother. I don’t respect what my mom has with your dad, and I don’t think it’ll last. And honestly, this girl?” Kayla gestured to her belly. “I put it together, pal. She’s one of those community psions. Her family never would have accepted you.” Just then, Kayla let out a massive belch. She laughed. Demir was stunned. “Maybe for good reason. But it wasn’t going to last. And the stuff Osman is into? Hell, he’ll probably end up the same way, even if only by accident. But you and me?” Kayla said, trailing off. She pulled her hoodie up until her enormous, bare breasts spilled out from under it. 

Demir gawked at them in spite of himself. His mind was so numbed from all that had happened that his reptile brain–his youthful, lustful brain–drank in the presentation before him and told him it was a simple, good thing. He subconsciously acknowledged that Kayla had a stunning body. His mouth opened and shut dumbly, unable to form words. Kayla glanced down at his crotch and saw that he was getting hard. 

“Looks like you don’t consider me family, either,” she said playfully. Demir made a sputtering noise and tried to cover his arousal with his hands. Kayla laughed. “Nothing to be ashamed of, bud. I’m fucking hot. But listen, Demir. I’m not going to eat you. And I’m not letting Eva out,” she said neutrally. The name brought him back to reality and he narrowed his eyes at Kayla. “She was never here.” That shook him, and he deflated a little. Then, Kayla smiled wickedly. “But she is putting up a helluva fight, and it’s really fucking turning me on!” She announced proudly. 

Then, she used the hand she wasn’t holding him with to assist with wiggling out of her sweatpants. Demir glanced down and saw that she wasn’t wearing panties either. He gasped. His mind was freezing up at the display of Kayla’s utterly divine body. He was confused and ashamed at his arousal in the situation. He thought of his girlfriend, Eva, fighting for her life inside the belly of this very divine beast. She was trapped beneath that taught, porcelain skin. He imagined the steamy, dark chamber that contained her. He shuddered. He wanted to join Eva. He wanted Kayla to swallow him, but that made him feel a strange sense of frustratingly chaotic arousal too. He was battling conflicting feelings of fear, shame, excitement, and desire, and he didn’t know what to make of any of it. There was a terrible longing building up inside of him and it made him want to scream! 

He glanced down and saw that Kayla was touching herself. The fingers of her left hand were rubbing circles in her clit, but with her right, she was bringing him closer to her face. To her lips. She held him an inch away from them and whispered. 

“I’m not going to hurt you, Demir,” she said breathily, then moaned. “I’m not going to eat you.”

“Why?” He asked dumbly. 

“Why would you want me to?” 

“To be with Eva.”

“No. Eva’s gone,” she said. In truth, Eva’s very present struggles were making her feel on fire with lust. “Being swallowed would just be being with me. Being inside of me. If that’s what you want, and I think you’ve wanted it for years…” she trailed off and pressed Demir’s tiny body into her lips. He took the kiss limply. She kissed him again and again, moaning encouragingly. Against his better instincts, he felt comforted. He'd wanted this affirmation from her for so long. He’d longed for Kayla to see him. To appreciate him. His mind was swimming with feelings of betrayal and remorse as he pursed his tiny lips and kissed the giant ones pressed against him. They hummed pleasantly in response. 

“Mmm, that’s more like it,” Kayla purred, adjusting her grip on Demir and holding him an inch away while she licked her lips seductively. “I’ve seen you. I’ve watched you watching me when I walk around in crop tops or gym shorts. You’re not as subtle as you think you are.” She extended her tongue and ran the tip slowly up the inside of Demir’s right leg, letting it drag up and over his stiffness as she finished the lick. She drew it back in and hummed appreciatively. “Only slightly more subtle than you are right now.” 

He was in agony. He had felt himself thrusting his hips after Kayla’s tongue when it departed. He started to curse himself for his weakness, but then he moaned aloud when her tongue came back and licked him again. He forgot all about his self-admonition and thrust himself into the slick, warm organ without any thought. The conscious parts of his mind were retreating behind the comfort of the irresistible pleasure that forgiving yet firm, wet pressure was giving him. Her tongue retreated again and Demir lamented its departure. It was as if the moment she broke contact, the spell was also shattered, permitting his feelings of dread and guilt to flood back in. He gazed up into Kayla’s eyes as she stared at him. 

“You are actually pretty tasty,” she admitted. “Eating you wouldn’t be half bad.” She let her mouth hang agape and exhaled a steady gust of hot breath onto Demir. His eyes widened in alarm as he stared into that oppressive blackness, but his body squirmed forward with compelled desire. Then, her teeth clacked shut, and she chuckled at him. “Ohhh, you really want it, don’t you? But not because you want to be with your girlfriend. No, you just want to be wrapped up in my big, wet tongue, rolled around in my mouth as I suck on you like candy, and feel the intense pressure of my throat closing around you as I swallow you into my hungry stomach. Is that it? Well?”

“Y-yes,” Demir uttered after a moment. She stared at him a few seconds before she laughed softly. 

“Maybe it’s genetic,” she mused. “Tell me honestly…” she said, licking his groin again and eliciting more moans. “Think about watching me swallow your girlfriend…” she licked him and made him squirm and groan with every pause in her speech. “Think about what she experienced as I gulped her down. Think about what she’s experiencing right now as my soft, powerful stomach massages her and squeezes her… does that make you feel helpless? Does it make you feel strange?” She sucked his legs into her lips, slowly slurping them inside until he was consumed up to his waist. She ran her tongue in swirling circles around them and between them, deftly licking his ass and taint, and gently pressing under his package. He cried out with blissful agony, his mind going completely blank. She slowly slid him back out of her mouth, and he whined with need as she broke contact. “Does it make you really horny?”

Demir was shocked to find himself nodding wordlessly. Kayla just grinned at him wickedly. Knowingly. 

“Is it just jealousy? Or is simply knowing she’s in there sexy in its own, fucked up kinda way?” She asked, holding him up a little higher so he could see her left hand abandon its work of rubbing her clit to slide up and give her belly a couple of firm pats. He gulped hard. 

“It… it’s…” Demir couldn’t bring himself to say it. 

“Come on, Demir,” Kayla urged him in a low voice. “I can see it written all over you. Just admit it. Give me that, and I’ll do the rest. I’ll give us both what we want,” she said, seductively caressing herself so he could see her implied meaning. She squeezed her breast, and then he watched as her left hand slowly slid down her sexy body until she made an obvious show of reaching inside herself, gasping at him wantonly. 

Demir’s head was a hurricane of crossed wires and conflicting desires. His eyes drank in the sight of this enormous landscape of powerful sexuality laid out before him and he thought of his girlfriend, Eva, tucked away deep inside of it. He shook in Kayla’s grasp. Flashes of his time with Eva shot through his mind, but now there was a poison in the midst of their memory. Her smile. Every instant he’d wanted to introduce her to his friends. Her voice. Every time she rejected letting him meet her parents. Her tender embrace. Every time she promised him she would and they could be a public item. Her kiss. Every time she made up an excuse not to. He shuddered. Demir loved Eva. He wanted to rescue her. He knew he couldn’t. He wouldn’t. Kayla’s body would churn and squeeze her, using her up into nothing. He both feared and envied that dark doom just as he both loathed and desired the woman responsible. He caught his breath and met Kayla’s gaze. 

“It’s both,” he croaked. Kayla laughed with surprising delight that chilled his blood. She brought him back up to her lips, kissing and licking him as he wriggled and grunted under the barrage. He let go, losing himself in the pure physicality of the situation, embracing those pillowy lips and the deft, powerful tongue as he kissed and writhed against them. Kayla broke the contact and whispered to him.

“I’ve got the perfect place for you,” she said, her face flushed with lust. Without another moment’s delay, Demir watched as her face grew distant and her naked body flashed before him until he was face to face with the knuckles of her left hand. He gawked dumbly as he watched them pumping back and forth before they slid out of the wet hole that gaped and throbbed in their wake. Before he could think about it, he replaced them as Kayla shoved him headfirst into her soaking, hot tunnel. 

This is so fucked up, Demir thought, and marveled a little at himself. It wasn’t a surprising thing to occur to him in a moment like this. There were a number of reasons it was true. What surprised him was the reason that was at the top of the list: he was enraptured with it. He heard the muffled sounds of Kayla moaning as she pushed him deeply up inside her vagina. He felt immense but bearable pressure as her walls closed in around him, immobilizing him with her slimy, sensual embrace. His senses were overwhelmed by the intoxicating flavors and aromas of her arousal as he found himself in the epicenter of it all. It was brilliant. Fuck it, he thought, and let himself get completely wrapped up in the storm, squirming and licking everything he could reach. 

As the walls gripped and pulsed around him, Demir briefly imagined he had some idea of what Eva was currently experiencing. He thought about how it would feel to be squeezed by Kayla’s esophagus and stomach even as he was being pummeled by her vaginal canal, and it brought him to new heights of completely unconcerned arousal. The walls clamped down tightly and didn’t relent. He felt himself being shaken as the tunnel quaked rapidly. The physical stimulation combined with the knowledge of what was happening swept him up and made him add to it with his own contribution, and he climaxed. 

For him, it was monumental–perhaps the most overwhelming, mind-numbingly intense orgasm he’d ever experienced, even though he was sure Kayla wouldn’t even feel or notice it. That somehow added to it. Hers was a cataclysm. It seized upon him and kept going. Squeezing. Pulsating. It was relentless. Demir couldn’t get a breath in, and his eyes rolled back as he lost consciousness, his body and limbs going slack in the firm embrace. 


***

Demir awoke to a gentle tap against the side of his head. He blinked a few times as his eyes attempted to make sense of his surroundings. He was immobilized. Something was keeping him securely pinned from the small of his back and below, though his arms were free. He was lying face down with his head on its side against a warm, soft surface. He waited and listened. He could hear faint snoring from above and intermittent, distinct gurgles and bubbling from directly beneath him. He reached down and felt at what was keeping him pinned down, and realized it was probably a strip of duct tape. It was dark all around him, and there was a soft, heavy fabric draped over his back, and he surmised that Kayla had taped him to her stomach and pulled her black hoodie back down before going to sleep.

Demir considered attempting to free himself from the tape, but his limbs were too tired, and he lacked the willpower to make them move. He just lied there and listened to the sounds of her snores and growling belly. He was disturbed briefly as Kayla rolled onto her side, but then settled down. He was thankful she didn’t seem to be a belly sleeper. He tried to relax. Visions of all he’d just been through began to invade his mind as his eyes fluttered shut. He let out a couple of snores before he was awoken by another tap on the side of his head. Demir narrowed his eyes as he realized that the tap didn’t come from the side of his head facing away from Kayla’s belly, but from inside it. 

There came another faint tap, and he moved to the side and pounded his fist in the same spot. Then, he felt two quick taps. 

“Eva,” he said aloud and felt two more taps. He had forgotten. His exhaustion combined with all that had happened had actually allowed him to forget, if only briefly, that Kayla had eaten her. She was still alive an untold amount of time later, and still lucid enough to be capable of tapping against the soft walls of her eternal prison. “Can you hear me?” He asked. He heard a brief noise from within as if she had tried to speak, but it was immediately followed by muffled sounds of coughing. After a moment, he just felt another tap. Demir tried not to think about why she couldn’t shout anymore. He felt a sob welling up in his throat, but choked it down. He didn’t want Eva to hear him cry, not when she was suffering so much more than he was. He didn’t want to add to her pain. 

After he was quiet for too long, he felt her tapping a few more times as if to ask, “are you still there?” He apologized. 

“Sorry. I’m so sorry, Eva. You didn’t deserve this,” he said. She tapped once. He didn’t know what else to say. “I can’t get you out. I’m taped to her stomach. I can barely move.” He waited a moment. When she didn’t tap again, he solemnly said, “I love you.” There was a brief pause, and then he felt her tap three times in the same tempo to which he’d spoken the words. “I love you,” he repeated, and the taps repeated. They continued this for a while until he felt the tapping get weaker and slower. There was a loud gurgle from within, strong enough that he actually felt the surface of Kayla’s stomach shift. “Eva?” He called out, more loudly than before. There was no answer. Demir realized he was sobbing, and he kept repeating her name until he finally fell asleep. 


***


The next morning, Demir was sitting on the suspended table, staring blankly at the bowl of cereal in front of him. 

“It’ll get soggy,” Kayla said flatly, her words slightly garbled through a mouthful of her own cereal. She had a few more spoonfuls and then let the spoon fall loudly into the bowl, empty save for some leftover milk. She looked up at Demir. He still hadn’t touched his breakfast. “What’s the deal?” She asked. His eyes darted up to her, his eyebrows raised. 

“Are we going to just pretend last night didn’t happen?” He asked. She considered him for a moment. 

“Just between you and me? No. I’m happy to discuss it. Hell, I’d be happy to relive it,” she said, a sly grin playing across her features. Then, her gaze grew serious. “But just between you and me,” she said. “You know. Status quo. You know what I'm saying?” 

“I know what you’re saying,” Demir said neutrally. She eyed him, a skeptical look in her eyes. She was completely still for a while. Demir could feel her drilling a hole with her gaze directly into his mind. 

Finally, her body relaxed and her face softened. 

“Okay,” she said. Maybe I… miscalculated,” she said. 

“Miscalculated?” Demir asked, feeling mild apprehension creep into his gut. 

“Yeah. Maybe I fucked up.”

“Is… that an apology?” he asked hopefully. 

“Sure. Yeah. But… not for what I did.”

“Then what’s it for?” Demir asked. She didn’t answer immediately. Instead, she idly took a hold of her spoon and started stirring it around in the shallow milk still left in her bowl. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, blowing raspberries, her gaze turning down and to the side. 

“Because I’m starting to think there’s only one way to fix this,” she said. Then, she looked back at Demir. “I was fooling myself by thinking you and I could just… take the good with the bad and slide into a new dynamic after last night. Like you and I could really just keep it all a secret and maybe fuck around here and there without anyone ever finding out. At first, I was like, ‘why not, he’d stand to lose just as much from anyone finding out as I would. He went along with it, right?’” She stopped talking and looked at Demir expectantly. He realized she was waiting for him to answer. 

“Uh… yeah. I mean… we’d both be equally ruined if anyone ever found out. Like… it would crush our parents,” he offered. 

“Right, and maybe you really see it that way. But then again, maybe you don’t. Or, maybe you do, and someday won’t. Maybe you’ll come to see it as coercion because you were terrified I’d do to you what I did to the psion presently making her way through my small intestine,” Kayla said. Demir felt his mouth go dry. 

“But… I wasn’t terrified. I asked you to… to eat me, too,” he said timidly. 

“Because you really wanted me to, or because you felt bad for your girlfriend and wanted to be all romantic and join her?” She asked. He thought carefully. 

“Both,” he said. She grinned. 

“Really?” She asked. “Would you still do it now even though she’s long gone?”

“Yes,” he said, though he was trembling in his seat now. Then, she picked up her spoon and abruptly brought it up to bear with Demir, setting it down roughly atop his suspended table above her own. She knocked his own breakfast off the table to the side as she did so. Demir stared at the spoon, large drops of milk still clinging to it–those that hadn’t managed to splatter onto his shirt, anyway. He looked back up at Kayla.

“Climb on, then,” she said in a low growl. Demir cleared his voice to speak, but no words came to him. Shaking violently, he stood up and slowly climbed onto the spoon before him. It was cold from the milk, and his shivers only added to his shaking as he sat down in the spoon and looked up at Kayla with fear and wonder in his eyes. “Strip,” she commanded. He shuddered, and then clumsily removed his clothes while trying not to fall off the spoon. 

Once he was naked, he sat shivering in the spoon under her gaze. She smiled down at him maliciously as she saw that he was once again erect. He didn’t bother hiding his shame. There was no sense in hiding anything from her at this point. She slowly brought the spoon up to her mouth, licked her lips, and opened her mouth up wide. Warm breath rolled over him. It smelled strongly of wheat and milk, and Demir felt some relief in its warmth compared to the cold metal of his seat. He watched her uvula twitching and retracting in the back of her mouth as the gate opened wider. There were little bits of cereal clinging to her teeth and tongue. Slowly, she moved the spoon forward, and he watched as it compressed her tongue while he crossed the threshold of her lips. They quickly sealed shut, and he was trapped in humid darkness as he felt the spoon retracting. It slid out from beneath him, her teeth gently trapping him in place, and he felt her tongue replace it under his naked body. 

She kept perfectly still. He could hear the rushing of air echo in the cavern as she breathed sharply through her nose. Her tongue barely twitched as he sank slightly into it. Demir waited for the inevitable. His mind was a blank slate, not really weighing the gravity of his situation. 

Suddenly, he felt himself being roughly compressed as he was pushed by her tongue, only he didn’t go the direction he had expected. He slid out of her mouth and landed in the palm of her hand. Kayla smiled down at his naked, saliva covered body. 

“Wow, you really don’t mind the idea of being my breakfast, do you?” She asked him in disbelief. He just stared at her dumbly. 

“I just…” he began to say, but the words escaped him. He wondered at what had just transpired. “Was that a test?” He asked at last. 

“In a way, I guess. I was curious if you’d really just submit to me. But you weren’t fucking around.”

“I wasn’t. I’m not,” he said. They were still for a moment as they stared at each other. “But… you don’t have to…” he said. Kayla chuckled. 

“Well I appreciate the leniency,” she said sarcastically. So, what? You’d really just be content to go about our lives like nothing happened? And you’d be equally content being eaten?” She asked. Demir pondered this. He wasn’t eager to be devoured. Not exactly. But on some level, he did feel resigned to it. He’d really expected her to, and some twisted part of him really did want to experience it, not that he could begin to understand why. 

“Kayla,” he finally started. “I’m intrigued by what it would be like to experience getting eaten by you. But let’s be rational–obviously being allowed to live edges it out by more than a narrow margin. So hear me when I say I’ll never tell a soul what went down last night. I don’t want anyone to know what we did, and I certainly don’t want anyone to know… that I… that I got off on what you did,” he said. She made a peculiar face. 

“Got off on it, huh?” She asked with humor. 

“Yeah. It was… terrifying, but… amazing,” he admitted. She smiled, enjoying the flattery. “I don’t know how to process it all, but it was the most intense experience of my life.”

“I’ll level with you, it was uniquely amazing for me, too,” Kayla said. She stared at him silently for a while, her face stern with deep thought. 

“Level with me on something else,” Demir said. “I’ve said where I stand. So, please. No more games or tests or mystery. Where do you stand?” He asked. She looked thoughtful for a moment longer. Then, she smiled devilishly.

“Allow me to remove all mystery,” Kayla said seductively. She brought her hand back up to her face and slowly licked the naked man in her palm from toe to tip. He flinched and then lied back, moaning under the attention. His momentary shock was quickly overcome by pleasure. She kissed and tasted him until he was throbbing, practically melting into puddy in the palm of her hand. She took him headfirst into her greedy mouth and sucked him all the way inside. Demir immediately found himself staring blindly into the waiting void, his legs wrapping around the tip of her tongue while it slithered around between them, stimulating him beautifully as he lost his mind grinding against it. 

Kayla could tell from the frantic moans reverberating within her mouth and the sudden increase in the tempo of the grinding against her tongue that Demir was close. She sighed and moaned happily, sinking down in her kitchen seat as she enjoyed the flavors and sensations of the hopeless man giving himself to her. She closed her eyes and really savored the unique aspects of this instance that separated it from the evening before. She knew she’d want these memories later. That’s right, Kayla thought to herself. Throw yourself into it entirely. Throw yourself into me. Give in. Let go…

Kayla moaned around the mouthful of man as she delighted in feeling him genuinely fucking her tongue with complete disregard. He hadn’t so much as whined or cried out in protest of complaint of his evident doom. He really was completely resigned to whatever fate she assigned him. She relished that. He was completely hers. She could practically taste his will as it bent under her own. It made her feel powerful in a way that even the desperate struggles of his girlfriend hadn’t done, and she had already been trapped inside Kayla’s stomach. She had already been physically dominated. Demir, on the other hand, had been mentally claimed. Spiritually. He’d gotten off on the notion that his precious Eva was being ground and gurgled inside her unrelenting engine of a body. Kayla recalled his sensational struggles inside her pussy and the mere memory made her clench in her loins. He had come inside her. She knew he had. She had tasted it on his unconscious body after pulling him out of her and had considered swallowing him there and then, delighting in the fantasy of him waking up in her stomach. Who knows what state he’d have found his girlfriend in? 

A sharp cry of bliss from within her mouth brought Kayla back to the present. She licked and sucked hard on Demir. She detected the faintest trace of salty-sweetness on the top of her tongue, and knew his time was coming.

Kayla pressed Demir hard into the roof of her mouth with her tongue. His head entered the back of her throat and she involuntarily gulped, causing him to slide briefly into her throat before she wilfully pushed him back out and redoubled her pressure campaign upon his frail little form. That had done it. She felt him spasm and writhe against the strength of her tongue. She tasted him unload his seed all over her tongue. 

Kayla’s eyes fluttered shut. Her mouth applied immense pressure on Demir’s body. The breath left his lungs as he felt her mouth closing in around him, riding out his ecstasy until the end. 

Kayla swallowed. 


***

Epilogue

Kayla was a little startled when the front doorknob jiggled before the door swung open, signaling that the parents had returned from their work retreat. It made her jump in her seat a little. She’d been sitting with her back to the door in the loveseat with the best angle for the television while she binged her latest drama. 

“Oh, welcome back!” Kayla said, trying to sound normal. She watched her mother stride through the front door. “Hey, mom! Osman…” Kayla said, nodding at her tiny step father riding on her mother’s shoulder. 

“Hey, honey!” Regina said cheerfully. 

“Hey, Kayla!” Osman echoed. Kayla watched as the psion’s eyes made a quick scan of the room. “You seen Demir?” He asked, not even the faintest hint of suspicion in his voice. It was completely reasonable, after all, that you wouldn't immediately spy a three inch man in such a large home, even if you were on yourself. 

“Oh, uh… no. Haven’t seen him around yet today,” Kayla said, sounding expectedly dismissive about it. 

“Well, send him a text or go look for him, hon. We were thinking about taking you two out for a nice dinner of your choice to catch up before the two of you have to go back off to school on Monday,” Regina said. Kayla nodded, stood up, and made her way out of the living room and up the stairs towards Demir’s room. 

Her heart fluttered uncomfortably as she entered his room and pulled the door shut. Relax, girl. You’ve got this. It’s going to pan out just fine, she told herself, leaning back on the closed door. Her eyes fell upon the smashed up bed on the platform across the room where it sat. Images of the past week flowed through her mind. She smiled. 

Then, she reached into her left bra cup and, grasping with two gentle fingers, pulled Demir out into the open air. 

“Hey, little guy,” she said with a smirk. “Can't get caught with you in there.”

“No, probably best to avoid that,” Demir replied. “Still, there are worse things to get caught doing,” he said, his voice thick with playful implication. She grinned at him.

“Spoken like someone who would rather we both get caught doing that than just me getting caught with you in my stomach,” she teased. 

“Hey, you had your chance at that. Probably could’ve gotten off scottfree,” Demir chided. 

“You act like I still can't get away with it,” she said, bringing him up to her mouth and snapping her teeth an inch away from him. Then, she planted a gentle kiss on his head. 

In truth, she had never really wanted to doom Demir to the depths of her digestive tract. She had come close to doing it. Part of her really wanted to–felt she needed to. But, in the end, she had kept him pinned firmly against the roof of her mouth while she swallowed every drop of his seed and her own saliva all mixed together with his delicious flavor, let herself calm down, and let him out. They’d actually leveled with each other then. They talked through their mutual misgivings and fears regarding all that had transpired. Demir had finally managed to convince Kayla that, despite himself, and even if it meant that he was an equal to her if not worse than she was in agreeing to be silent about her crime of devouring Eva, he was over it. What was more, he liked it. He went so far as saying he’d watch her do it again. This had played a big role in assuaging Kayla’s paranoia about keeping him in the picture. But what had really done it was when he explained his feelings regarding her. How he had felt being close to her. Being intimate with her. How he felt he belonged to her which was part of the reason, he speculated, that he could come to terms with the idea of being consumed by her. He had explained that, while he still felt that her eating Eva was both foolish and utterly wrong, somehow swallowing him alive into her ruthless stomach would be right. 

Kayla had questioned and digested all of his claims, and finally marked Demir as something that was, for now, too precious a possession to lose. His sense of belonging to her made her feel something indescribably strong. If utterly claiming Eva had given her a sense of bliss, having him–her step brother–turn his back on his girlfriend, a member of his own kind, and then completely devoting himself to the culprit was nirvana. Kayla wanted to take him for everything he was worth, even if that didn’t completely disqualify him as a snack someday. 

But therein lies the rub. Kayla’s enjoyment of Demir had to be a secret. Not for any reason she thought right or just, but merely because their parents had a legally binding social contract that made their bond taboo. She resented that. She didn’t want to be bound by that, nor did she want to keep anything she felt she should be allowed to have and enjoy openly a secret. The secrecy, Kayla felt, made her no different from the psion woman she had swallowed. But she was different. She’d seen to that. Now, she’d have to figure out a way to take what she wanted again. Kayla was a singularly ambitious young woman. She had a hunger.

But now, she had to carry Demir downstairs where they would present themselves to their parents as what they were supposed to be. She looked at him, a wry smile on his face. In the days since she’d decided not to swallow him, they’d gotten quite comfortable with each other. She was more surprised all the time to learn how much she genuinely appreciated Demir’s personality and company. 

“Ready to go down and behave ourselves?” She asked him. He nodded. 

“Ready,” he said. She carried him downstairs.