- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Clara has to face two problems that could destroy her clinic. How will she get out of this?

Contains: Shrinking, growth, age regression, insertion, lesbian, unbirth, mind altering,
"This can't be happening." Clara rummages through her hair at her desk. She was in shambles. Everything she built could come crumbling down in the next few hours. She did everything she could to keep it standing. "I built too much to let this be destroyed."
Clara was facing two crises. The first was the inspector, the inspector was coming this morning to inspect her clinic. The State Psychiatrist Medical Board was doing their inspection on her clinic. She did everything she could do to possibly trick the inspector to believe that she was a legit psychiatrist. She even paid for fake diplomas on her walls to fool the inspector. She was hoping that the inspector would believe that she had graduated with a doctorate in psychology from college. She was hoping the inspector would believe that she had a license to practice as a psychiatrist. Otherwise, Clara didn't know what to do.
Her second problem lies with one of her clients, Sophia Whittaker. She was coming for her appointment this afternoon to pick up Oscar for her to rehabilitate him. The problem is, she lost Oscar. The little man somehow escaped the clinic and was probably running wild. She expected that he would try to find someone and turn her into the authorities but none of that came. He must have been captured by someone and is being held hostage because of his small size. The other option was when he escaped, he met wild dogs in the street and they ate him. Either way, he wasn't here.
"I'm screwed." Clara bonks her head against her desk in despair at her predicament.
***
"Hello, Doctor Bartanet? My name is Inspector Yelena Washington. I am an inspector from the State Psychiatrist Medical Board. We are conducting our inspection on your clinic today to see if it is up to standard." The African American woman reaches out her hand to shake Clara's hand.
"I hope you find that it is up to standard." Clara responds awkwardly to the inspector. She was so nervous.
"If you are hoping, that might not be a good sign." Yelena replies coldly. Clara shudders at those words.
The inspector was an African American woman in her mid-forties with short black hair and brown eyes. She wore a pair of glasses and a stern look on her face. She was 5'5" in height and had a thin frame. She was wearing a navy business suit. She had a tablet, which she was typing her report in. Her personality was very professional and serious.
"Okay, we'll start with the waiting room. How does this waiting room express itself as a safe place for people to be?" Yelena asks with a stern look on her face.
Clara gulps. The inspection is starting now.
***
"How do you implement the Rorschach Test?" Yelena asks.
"Mostly when the patient is confused about their thoughts or emotions. What they are seeing in the ink blotches is a useful tool in perceiving their mind at the moment. Their thoughts will create a pattern of what they see through a series of ink blots." Clara answers nervously.
"Hmm." Yelena types away in her tablet.
They had done a tour of Clara's facility. She had been explaining what things are for patients in each room. Yelena kept asking her questions throughout the whole tour. A lot of her questions were about the things that were in the rooms. The mood she creates and how she structures the therapies. Clara answered the best she could. Yelena would keep a straight face and type away on her tablet. Clara couldn't get anything off her to see if the inspection was going well. They finally made it to her office. They sat down at her desk and Yelena started to ask more questions about psychology. This part was seeing how well versed Clara was with the field. This is where Clara was starting to panic a little. This is where she is lacking.
"What about the Freudian theory of the ego? What are your thoughts on that and the implications of it?" Yelena asks, pushing her glasses up while she looks up from her tablet.
"I think Freud's theory about the ego is a useful way to understand the human mind. It is a way to look at how our subconscious mind works. I think it is important to know about the ego because it can help us better understand ourselves and others. By appealing to a patient's ego, we can better understand them and their issues. Making them feel great opens them up to us and tells us the truth about their thoughts." Clara answers carefully and cautiously.
"Hmm." Yelena types away on her tablet. "Interesting. Practically all of Freudian's theories and perspectives of the mind have been debunked. The Rorschach Test is starting to be phased out over the past twenty years due to it being inadequate and unreliable." Yelena comments. She looks up at Clara with a stern look.
Clara tilts her head, surprised. She completely failed that part. This was bad. This was showing that she wasn't a real psychiatrist.
"I guess I missed those conventions that talked about that. I do need to go back. It has been a while." Clara smiles uneasily.
"You must have missed a lot. Any lecture during them would have mentioned that and any other psychiatrist would have told you if you gave that opinion." Yelena types again in her tablet.
That was a big blow to her credibility. Clara was absolutely failing this inspection. Yelena was shooting holes in all her lies. Clara's ship was sinking the more and more this went on. Clara was squirming of a way to turn this around.
Then the idea hit her, she was more of a hypnotist than a real psychiatrist. She should be banking on what she knows. She was going to fail this inspection on psychology alone. If she could hypnotize the inspector, she could make her write everything good about her and the clinic. It would make it possible for her clinic to survive. She could solve this problem.
But she needed to solve the other problem, Sophia was coming this afternoon to pick up Oscar. Clara had no Oscar. Her clinic could be finished if she did a lawsuit about losing a shrunken client. She was still fucked. She needed to find him.
Or replace him.
This gave Clara another idea. One which her hypnotist abilities would carry her through.
"I did miss a lot." Clara nods her head slowly. She picks up her pen and clicks it three times.
Yelena continued to ask Clara questions about psychology. Clara answered a few correct but mostly wrong. She wasn't bothered by it. She was subtly weakening her for hypnosis. Once under a hypnosis spell, Clara's worries would fade away.
"I hate to admit but this was one of the worst inspections I've had for the psychology report. Off of that, you don't have enough points elsewhere to make you pass. I do wonder how you got a psychology degree from college." Yelena comments as she finishes up on the form on her tablet. She glances disappointedly at Clara's fake diplomas. "They must be handing them out to anyone these days."
"I might say it was easy." Clara gives a devious smile. "Some colleges are like that." Clara gives three clicks of her pen. "You know, you never asked me about the other part of the other half of my profession. Shouldn't that be considered?" Clara leans on her desk to get her attention.
"True psychiatrists don't believe in hypnosis. It is a quack subject." Yelena sighs. She pushes her glasses up her nose. She was trying to avoid that subject. The board had already deemed that part of her clinic as making her clinic pretty much illegitimate. Yelena was to make sure that Clara was really a psychiatrist. They could let the hypnosis part slide by if she was. They would just chalk it up as a marketing stunt. "It won't help your score with passing the inspection though." Yelena adds with an annoyed look.
"Well, maybe not. But shouldn't you see just in case. You might be surprised and see that it does work. It is a useful tool for patients." Clara tries to sell her hypnosis pitch. She knows Yelena would bite. She had been making her susceptible to that suggestion during the questions.
Yelena didn't feel comfortable with the idea. She thought Clara was a Quack. Also, she didn't believe in hypnotism. But she felt she owed Clara the courtesy. After all, she was here and she could pity Clara by accepting her offer.
"Alright, I will give it a try, but this isn't going to help your score." Yelena says with an annoyed look. Clara smirks.
***
Yelena hears the sound of bells and finds herself waking up.
"When did I go to sleep?" Yelena yawns. She stretches as she stands up.
"Right when I hypnotized you." Clara answers.
Yelena pauses for a second. That voice sounded very loud and it was Clara's. Yelena remembers Clara swinging an item on a string. She was saying stuff but she can't remember. She looks down to see that she is naked. When did she get naked? Yelena looks over at where the voice came from.
Yelena was utterly terrified.
Clara stood towering over her like she was some gigantic tree on the coasts of California. Clara was a giant. Yelena panics as she stares up at her. Clara was like a monster. How is this even possible? She couldn’t understand this. Yelena looks around to try and escape her. She sees that she is still in Clara's office, but everything in the office was gigantic as well. Yelena looks towards her horizon and sees that she is standing on Clara's desk. Everything didn't grow around her, she had shrunk. She was a tiny person on Clara's desk.
"Let's see how big you are." Clara reaches into her desk and pulls out a ruler. She was very proud and happy with herself for shrinking the inspector this much. She looked adorable and helpless at this height.
Yelena watches in fear as the ruler is planted next to her. Yelena gulps as she sees the length of the ruler is bigger than her. She couldn't believe something she hadn't used since middle school was bigger than her.
"Two inches. That is how tall you are. That is perfect for what I have planned." Clara nods smugly. She puts the ruler away.
"What the fuck have you done to me?" Yelena finally snaps at her fear. It was quickly replaced with anger. She recognizes that she had been shrunk and it was Clara's doing. "Why would you do that?"
"I shrunk you. Well, that is not all of it." Clara acts nonchalant as if this is nothing. "I hypnotized you first so that I could get a good grade on the inspection." Clara waves Yelena's tablet around. "I suggested that you change your report so that I would at least make a passing grade. I know the board was probably looking down on me with how I market myself, believing me to be a hoax. You were probably ready to label me a bad apple and toss me away. I need to be a decent apple so you can't throw me out and I can stay in business." Clara starts typing away on Yelena's tablet to finish the report on herself. "I suggested that you write all the right answers on the ones I got wrong. You haven't submitted it yet so why don't we send it." Clara turns the tablet around, hovering her finger over send. Clara taunts her.
"Don't you dare!" Yelena snaps at Clara. Clara had taken advantage of her while she was under a hypnosis spell. Yelena was furious that Clara manipulated her like this. She felt mentally violated.
"What are you going to do about it? Call me a Quack? I have heard that one so many times that it doesn't bother me." Clara hits send. The report was going out to the board. "There. I will keep my clinic running with this little stunt." Clara looks down and grins happily at the inspector. The first part of her plan was complete.
"Don't you think you are going to get away with this?" Yelena fumes. She gives Clara the bird. She didn't care that Clara could easily end her life, she wanted to find some way to hurt her. "The board will figure out that I have gone missing when I don't go back to my office. Since that was my last report, you will be suspect number one." Yelena smiles wickedly. "You're going to be a fugitive. They will be on your ass." She laughs. She finds a fault in Clara's plan of shrinking her. People would consider her a missing person.
"That would be a problem. I don't have anyone that could make an excuse for why you are missing. I would be suspect number one." Clara calmly replies. She was grabbing rubber medical gloves and disinfection wipes. She begins to wipe the tablet down. "But I am pretty close to a bad part of town. I just need to drop your car off near a gas station. They will suspect that something bad went down over there. A person going to the wrong place at the wrong time." Clara puts away the disinfection wipes and grabs a big medical book.
Wham! Bam! Smash!
Clara whacks the tablet like crazy with the medical book. She hits it so many times that she breaks the screen. The tablet is ruined.
"I will toss this in some alley and the police will go on some wild goose chase and your case will be unsolved." Clara cleans up the broken pieces into a plastic bag. She was making sure there was no evidence here to link her to Yelena's disappearance. "I will also toss your clothes in some dumpster as well. Make it more convincing that you were kidnapped and they got rid of all your stuff."
Yelena gapes at what she just saw. Clara had a pretty good plan on hiding the fact that she was responsible for Yelena's disappearance. Scattering all her stuff over the city to lead the police away from her being a suspect. By disinfecting all the stuff, Clara was removing her fingerprints and such. She knew how to hide her crime. But the most scary part was Clara smashing the tablet with the book. It was so easy for her to break it. That book could have been easily aimed at her and she would become a blood splatter on the desk. Fear returns to her as recognizes how vulnerable she was at this size.
"Do you want to keep your clinic so much that you are willing to kidnap me?" Yelena asks Clara with fear. Clara seemed like a crazy person to her for doing all these things to her. It was terrifying for her to imagine how much worse her situation could get.
"Well, when you put it that way, it pretty much is from your perspective. I am fighting to keep my clinic running even though I am not a psychiatrist. I am just a con. It is natural for the board to shut me down." Clara holds her hands together as she talks to Yelena. She feels a bit sad for what she did now that she is thinking about it, but she had no other choice. "But if you look at it from my perspective, I am a hypnotist with some psychological knowledge. I am not making myself out to be some bigwig psychiatrist. I am doing my own thing and creating something new. I tried to tell the board that on the phone but they wouldn't listen. They are determined to shut my business that they don't have the right to shut down. You were just the soldier sent in to fight me. I had to defend myself." Clara sighs sadly. She looks over at her with sympathy. "They sent you to fight somewhere where you weren't supposed to fight." Clara rationalizes her actions.
Yelena looks up at her. She was clearly not seeing it Clara's way. She viewed herself as Clara's victim and Clara was viewing her as the Board's victim. Yelena could only see Clara in front of her and caused her to shrink, the blame was on her. She wasn't going to blame the Board. That theory wouldn't stick in her mind.
"Don't try to moralize this shit!" Yelena yells and throws a fit. "You are kidnapping me and there is no way around that. It is not some war between you and the Board. I am shrunk and being held against my will. Don't try to make me see this as a different scenario because you can't do it. I am a victim here and you are the criminal who kidnapped me. So stop trying to justify this situation."
Neither of them was willing to look at the other's viewpoint. If they did, Yelena would have sent a report stating that Clara shouldn't be under the State Psychiatrist Medical Board examination, and Clara would return Yelena to a normal height. Instead, they were stuck in their mindsets. Yelena could only see Clara as a quack psychiatrist with special powers and Clara could only see Yelena as a soldier sent against her, who could be used to solve another problem.
"I am sorry you can't see it my way." Clara apologizes. If Yelena knew her plan for her, she would be screaming until hell froze over. "But this is necessary for me to keep my clinic. You are just a pawn in all this. I hope that you will see it differently once all this is over."
"I'm not some pawn!" Yelena bellows. She is stomping her foot in utter frustration. She is closing her eyes because if she looked at Clara, she would try to attack her. Which would fail, a two inch person couldn't beat a regular sized person. She wasn't seeing that Clara was reaching out to pick her up. "You are some psycho bitch!" Yelena snaps. She wanted to say more but she found herself being picked up.
"Ah, that language is fitting for who you are going to replace. This will be perfect." Clara picks Yelena up between her fingers. She opens a drawer in her desk. She is amazed at how light a person is at 2 inches.
"Listen here you wacko! You won't-AAHHH!" Yelena screams as Clara drops her. She fell about six inches but that was a lot for her. She landed on her butt on some papers. Yelena groans and rubs her butt. She looks up at Clara.
"I will see you in a bit." Clara smiles and waves down to her. Yelena feels humiliated in her shrunken state to look up to her like a little child. She didn't have to look up long as Clara shut the drawer. Yelena slides into the desk and becomes trapped. Clara locks the drawer.
"I just have to move your car before my next appointment." Clara says as she stands up. She picks up Yelena's car keys. She had two hours before her next patient. She could ditch Yelena's car and dump her clothes somewhere.
***
"Hello, Mrs. Whittaker. How are you doing?" Clara asks Sophia as she enters the clinic.
"I'm doing very well. I haven't been this happy in a long time. I have been shopping through all the kid's stores to create the perfect environment for Oscar. It has also been great to not have his nagging and complaining in my ear all the time. I feel like I have a new life." Sophia beams at Clara. She has this jubilant energy about her. She is glowing with happiness. Clara clearly sees that Oscar was causing many of the problems in Sophia's life.
"I'm glad to hear about all the stories of what you found to make it happen. But we don't have all the time, can you tell me one story though?" Clara motions for her to sit on the couch. Sophia listens and sits down.
"Oh, there are so many. Which one would be the best?" Sophia ponders which shopping trip should she mention. Her eyes light up. "I know, the shopping trip where I found the cutest pajamas. They have these elephants on them that are just adorable." Sophia sparkles as she recounts the story of going to the store and picking them out. There was an attendant that helped her pick the best ones.
Clara listens closely as she hears the stories. It was great to see her happy. That is what Clara was aiming for, to make Sophia happy in all this. But it was coming to a point that Clara had to mention there was a problem. She had lost Oscar. Oscar was nowhere to be found. Clara didn't want to admit it as it would ruin her reputation. Clara had a plan to fix it though. She just had to have Sophia agree to be hypnotized.
"That is awesome to hear that you are so happy and that you have prepared everything for Oscar to move back in." Clara says with a smile.
Sophia nods excitedly and smiles. "It is wonderful! I feel like I am actually a mother. I will get to raise Oscar like my own." Sophia holds her cheeks and shakes her head as she imagines what it will be like to have him back in her life again, as a little kid.
"Funny that you should mention raising him as your own. Because I have been running into some problems while I have been trying to train him." Clara clicks her pen three times. She has been doing this throughout their conversation. She had to weaken Sophia's mind to listen to her suggestions.
"What sort of problems?" Sophia asks curiously.
"He has been getting very rebellious lately. He isn't listening to anything I say anymore." Clara states matter-of-factly in a sort of manner. She hoped that by telling Sophia in this way, she would just believe her. "He is returning to his old ways. He knows that my time in training and rehabilitating him is limited. He viewed it like a prison sentence where he doesn't get out on good behavior. His release date was soon so he could just bear through it. I was strict with him but he believes that once he goes with you, you won't be strict and he can push his way around with you." Clara tells Sophia that Oscar was like a spoiled brat and he thinks he is above everyone else.
"I see. He would probably think that way. He is a heartless jerk and stubborn." Sophia concurs with Clara. "So what is your solution to this? Keep him for longer?" Sophia asked with interest.
"Well, I did think about that but he should go home. I just think taking him home should be a bit different from what we planned. One that would make him be more suitable for living under your care and make you more suitable to be his caretaker." Clara claps her hands together and points them at Sophia.
Sophia scratches her chin. "What are you suggesting?" She questions as she tilts her head.
Clara leans back and clicks her pen three times. Sophia wonders why but doesn't bother to question it. "I think we have a dynamic where you really are the mother and he is your child."
***
Clara finishes rubbing Sophia's ears with her wet fingers. She had just activated and opened up Sophia's psychobiological subconscious to suggestions. Sophia agreed to Clara's suggestion. This made Clara very happy as she was falling into her plan to fix everything. But it wasn't guaranteed until Sophia was under hypnosis. With her now under hypnosis, Clara's clinic was saved.
Clara sits down in her chair. Sophia lays down naked on the futon before her. Clara was going to change her into the mommy she always wanted to be.
"You have nice shiny black hair, as dark as the night." Clara whispers.
Sophia's hair was already black, but there were strands of gray hairs popping up. Clara's suggestion changes the color of those gray hairs back into black hair. Once they had transformed, they became shiny, glossy, and healthy. It was a slow change as the body was just starting to change. It will be faster from now on.
"Your hair is long, reaching down to your back." Clara quietly says.
Sophia's hair lengthens from its shoulder height all the way down to her waist, as waterfall of hair. It is thick, full, and soft. Clara saw that Sophia's body was ready for more changes. The change was pretty quick.
"What age is the perfect age to be a mother?" Clara quietly asks. It was best to get her client's preference in this regard.
"Around 25," Sophia answers without hesitation. She was answering from her subconscious desires. She wouldn't be able to talk unless asked a question.
Clara watches as Sophia begins to grow younger. Her wrinkles smooth away and her face fills out with smooth pink cheeks. There was liveliness in those cheeks when they first appeared, which made them even rounder. Her lips turned plumper as they became full, red, and moist. Gone were their crusty flakes. Along her arms, legs, and chest, the skin tightens and becomes softer. It is being rejuvenated to be young again. Skin tags and moles disappear as Sophia lost youth is returned. Clara is surprised to see how attractive she looks. Oscar had been quick to snatch her up. For Sophia in her mid-twenties was a hot commodity.
Clara looks up and down Sophia's body. She was remarking how healthy and ready for motherhood she was at this age. At last, she chose her husband poorly. Clara was going to make that right.
"You are 6 foot 6 inches." Clara whispers. She was making the final adjustments to Sophia before making her a mother.
Sophia's body grows longer. It stretches out as everything about her swells alongside her frame. All the curves, breasts, and ass started to stand out more as she became taller. It made her look sexier, especially for her age. Her height reached six foot six, becoming the tallest person in the room. Clara has to marvel again at Sophia's beauty. With all the curves in the right place, Sophia was a young, tall MILF beyond compare.
Clara was satisfied with the transformation. She had restored Sophia to her youth to give her the life she had always wanted. Clara just had to make her a mother.
Clara stands up quietly and heads towards her office. She had to pick up the package that would be Sophia's child.
Clara enters her office and heads directly to her desk. She goes, unlocks it, and opens the drawer that had what she wanted.
Yelena rolls along the papers as the drawer is suddenly open. She had been at the back trying to push it open. She wouldn't have been able to open it because it was locked. Yelena looks up bitterly at the hypnotist therapist that placed her here.
"Hello little baby." Clara coos quietly at the little woman in the drawer. She reaches down to pick her up.
"I am not a baby! I am grown up and you have no right!" Yelena shouts at Clara. She was about to shout more but Clara's fingers wrapped around her tiny body as she was lifted out of the drawer. Clara was quick to put her thumb over her mouth.
"Shh, we need to be quiet for this to work." Clara whispers. She closes the drawer. She moves around the desk and heads back to the clinic. She feels the futile struggles of Yelena against her thumb to scream at her. She was so much weaker than her thumb. She felt little scratches at the tip as Yelena tried to bite her. They are harmless to her.
Yelena fights against the thumb as they enter the clinic. She claws, bit, and scratches it to no avail. Yelena can't beat her. She just has to see where Clara is taking her.
Yelena sees that Clara is taking her towards a tall naked woman on a futon. She appears to be asleep but Yelena knows that the woman is probably in a trance. She is some client of Clara but she doesn't know for what reason. Why is Clara carrying Yelena to an unconscious woman?
The answer becomes clear to her as Clara lowers Yelena towards the naked woman's crotch. Clara called her "baby" when she opened the desk drawer. Clara spreads the pussy wide for her. Yelena was going to go inside and be this lady's baby. Clara lowers Yelena's legs to the pink, puffy flesh of the labia. Yelena wasn't going to be some random woman's new baby. She was going to fight. She kicks and flails as she tries to get away from Clara. She could not escape Clara's colossal grip, it was determined to place her inside. She tries to scream but Clara's thumb was firm on her mouth, preventing noise. She makes muffled noises as her feet hit the wet walls of the pussy. It is slick and warm to touch. She finds herself sliding deeper into the woman's cunt. Soon, she is up to her waist in the woman's pussy.
Suddenly, Clara let go of her. She was free from her grip but was stuck in the sex of the mysterious woman. Yelena turns her head around to scream the loudest she can at this crazy hypnotist psychiatrist who shrunk her and placed her in this insane predicament.
"You fucking bitch!" Yelena yells in unhinged indignation. She hisses long after screaming the insult. She hopes that it would sting and hurt the hypnotist's pride. It didn't.
Clara just smiles as Yelena chooses her words poorly.
Yelena feels the muscles inside the vagina tighten around her legs. The soft walls clamp down and pull her hard. Yelena was taken by surprise by their strength and that her words had activated the beast.
"Waa-!" Yelena gets sucked completely into the woman's giant pussy. She disappears as the woman's hand comes around and sticks her fingers into the pussy.
Sophia moans as she pulls and pushes Yelena's tiny body in and out of her pussy. In her trance, she is listening to Yelena's mistaken command to fuck. She fucks her tiny body in her pussy as deep as she can push her in.
Clara smirks as she watches Sophia fuck the poor, little woman. This little woman was the soldier of the Board. She could have been a casualty but Clara was going to give her a new life. One where she didn't have to be a victim in all this.
Clara, trying to argue to herself that this only to preserve her clinic, couldn’t help but be aroused by the tall MILF she had created, toying with a shrunken woman in her pussy. Clara felt herself going to her knees between Sophia’s juicy legs. Her face being drawn to Sophia’s womanhood.
Clara grabs Sophia’s hand and moves it out of the way. It fights to get back to the pussy. Sophia had been commanded to fuck. It only stopped fighting when Clara’s tongue licked over her labia. Her subconscious realized that pleasurable feeling and knew that it was being fucked.
Clara licks over the pussy and clit as she gives Sophia’s body unconscious pleasure. Clara was feeling it as her tongue would invade Sophia’s cavern and touch the squirming body of Yelena. Her little arms were helpless against the walls of the vagina, the fluids, and Clara’s tongue. Her hands couldn’t decide if Clara’s tongue was friend or foe. It would grip or punch her tongue. It enticed Clara even more.
Clara was feeling wet below. She wanted release but if she did. Sophia would probably learn of what she did under hypnosis. It was unprofessional. She had to stop herself. But she could have one last lick.
Clara buried her face into Sophia’s cunt. She stuck her tongue deep and pushed Yelena as deep as she could make her go. Yelena punched her as much as she could. Clara taunted her with one last lick from foot to head. She then departed leaving her close to the cervix.
Clara stood up and walked around to Sophia’s ear. Sophia’s body, realizing that Clara’s tongue was gone, brought back the hand and inserted the fingers into the pussy, tormenting Yelena more.
"Pull the child into your womb, let it be yours." Clara whispers the suggestion that was the goal for this hypnosis operation.
Sophia hears what the hypnotist said to her and obeys. Her body seizes up as she reaches a climax while holding Yelena's tiny body to the back of her vagina. A powerful orgasm hits her as her pussy tightens like a vice. It squeezes Yelena's body hard. Fluids flush past her and try to push her out. But Sophia's finger keeps her there, preventing escaping. As Yelena drowns in Sophia's cum, the vagina pulls her closer to the cervix in spurts. Her legs are gripped by the cervix and it is over for Yelena, she is pulled with tremendous force inside Sophia's womb.
Sophia sighs and relaxes as the deed is done. She has pulled her child into her womb.
"Attach the umbilical cord and claim the baby as your own." Clara softly suggests.
Yelena is still inside Sophia's womb, drowning in her juices. The walls are squeezing her tightly as the fluids flow around her. She feels and hears Sophia's body all around her. She is trying to find a way to escape. She feels something slithering around her leg and up to her belly. It bites down on her belly button. Tubes begin to grow inside her from the serpent-like object. It begins to pump fluid into her. Yelena sees that it is an umbilical cord. She has been attached to another human through it. That means she will become a child again and this woman will be her mommy. She was about to have an entire reset on life. She could never imagine that her inspection of this clinic would lead to such a thing happening. It would be crazy. As the umbilical cord pumped fluids from her new mommy into her, she started to feel sleepy. She drifted off to sleep.
***
"Thank you so much, Ms. Bartanet." Sophia shakes Clara's hand with both of her hands in the lobby. She is overfilled with joy. "I get to be the mama I always wanted to be. It's kind of funny that my husband would be my own baby."
"It is a funny thing. I am glad you love the results." Clara smiles as she shakes Sophia’s hand violently and enthusiastically. She doesn't know her new strength at her new size. Clara isn't resisting because she is a bit nervous. Clara has so many what-ifs in her plan that she hopes that Sophia would buy the trick and think that Yelena inside her is Oscar.
"Oh I do." Sophia lets go of Clara's hand to pat her belly. There was a small bump where her new baby was. "I'm going to love this little guy with all my heart." She rubs affectionately on her stomach.
"This is the first time for me doing this. So there might be some changes in Oscar. He might be taller, maybe smaller. His skin tone could change. His hair color could change. Fact, even his gender could change." Clara nervously grins. She really needed Sophia to buy this explanation. When the baby was born, she would find out that it wasn't Oscar, but Yelena by appearance. Her entire clinic would shut down because of it.
"Whatever Oscar becomes or changes into, I am going to love them no matter what. That is what a mother does." Sophia buys it. She was loving too much being a pregnant woman to consider that Clara switched them out.
Clara nods her head and looks up to Sophia. "That's right. You're gonna be a great momma. Just remember, don't tell anyone else about this. We have to keep this a secret."
"I won't tell anyone. I just need to move. I am a young woman now. All my friends would be jealous if they saw me." Sophia laughs happily as she stands up straight.
"True. Everyone would think I own the fountain of youth." Clara chuckles as she follows Sophia to the door. They chat for a little bit longer before Sophia leaves. Sophia begins her new life from then on out.
Clara walks back inside her lobby, to her clinic, and finally her office. She sits down in her chair and sighs in relief. Her plan worked. Everything fell into place perfectly. She is proud of herself for pulling this off without any problems. She closes her eyes and thinks about how things will play out in the future. She is happy to have made a way out of her sticky situation. She could look into the future and help more people in need with her knowledge and skills. She was free to do what she wanted to do.
Chapter End Notes:
This part of the series is complete. I will probably mark it complete but I will probably come back to it if I think of one-shots or another mini-series in it. I have one brewing up. I got to think of how many chapters it would be. How many old characters come back? (Oscar definitely isn't. I can see Margaret being a staple.) If you all have any suggestions, I might take it up as a one-shot chapter.