- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Clara gets a client who is worried about her body image. Clara can definitely help

Contains: Breast expansion, Growth, Mental Shift. Ass Expansion.
"Welcome to my clinic, please take a seat on the futon. I am just going to look over the questionnaire you filled out earlier. I will be back in a few minutes." Clara Bartanet gestures towards a futon in the middle of her clinic to her client.
"Thank you very much. I'm glad that you had a spot for me." Margaret steps through the door into Clara's office clinic room. She sees the futon, the psychiatrist chair, and every other sort of psychiatrist decor along the walls of the office. It was what was expected when going to see a psychiatrist. "I know it was short notice but my job as a secretary at my office can be very demanding when the boss is in. He is on vacation and things got easier so I can make this type of appointment."
"It is no problem at all. I like to help those I can." Clara replies. Secretly, she didn't have many appointments to today at all. Many people who fact checked her bio would realize that she never graduated with a doctorate in psychology. She had a bachelors but that wasn't the main focus of her clinic. She combined it with hypnosis, making herself a hypnotic psychiatrist.
Clara traveled the world after getting her bachelors in psychology. During her journeys, she learned about hypnosis from a variety of sources until she became a master hypnotist. After returning home, she set up the clinic. Her goal was to bring hypnotism to those who needed help while combining her knowledge in psychology. It was a working progress to grow the business but she was sure it would grow soon once she got results.
"Thank you very much again. I hope you can help me." Margaret smiles. She looks up at Clara. She acts all happy but deep down, she is intimidated by Clara's beauty.
Clara is a 38 year old woman with an hourglass body. She has a narrow waist that goes straight out and curves out at her hips before becoming flat again. She then becomes full with her breasts. Her hips are large and round. Her chest is very large with a D cup breast size. Her brown hair is put up into a bun. She is beautiful and has a nice face. She is tall at 5'9 inches. Margaret becomes jealous of it all and compares it to herself.
Margaret is a young woman, in her mid-twenties. She is short at 5'1". She has short, curly brown hair that comes to her chin. Her eyes are green but often hidden behind her glasses. Her clothes aren't expensive but very plain. She wears a blue button-down shirt with black pants. Her figure isn't impressive. It is flat and slim but nothing special. Her breasts are small and her stomach is flabby. She compares herself to Clara, and any other woman, who has a perfect, or better, figure than.
That is why Margaret came here. She has been depressed for so long comparing herself to others and wanting more out of life. She was always sad and lonely because of it. She keeps up a smile to hide the depression she is in. She has been to a psychiatrist before but none of them seem to help. She would continue to compare herself to other women, thinking that she could find someone to love because they would always find someone better that. She wants something to change.
That is why she decided to try out this sketchy psychiatrist. She didn't believe in hypnosis but if it was real, she should be able to get rid of these thoughts that have been plaguing her for years.
***
"Alright, I have reviewed the questionnaire you filled out earlier. I believe I know what you are going through and can help." Clara enters back into the office clinic. She had been studying Margaret's answers. Clara walks over and sits in her chair, next to Margaret patiently waiting on the futon. "But I will still ask some questions so as to not misinterpret your problems."
"I understand." Margaret nods. This was a pretty standard for a psychiatrist appointment.
"Thank you." Clara clicks her pen three times. "I can ask the question that I think is the problem you are having but I want to know what you think the issue is. It is better to have your opinion about what brought you in." Clara crosses her legs as she prepares to listen.
"Well, I guess you could say that I am unhappy with myself. I feel like I don't measure up to others and I'm just not good enough. I think I might be too short or maybe too skinny. I compare myself to others and I end up being disappointed. I hate the way I look. I've even tried whatever ad or scam that came in front of me that said it would make me prettier or bigger. None of them worked. I'm frustrated that I am just an ordinary small girl." Margaret decides that it would be best to spill the beans from the beginning of why she came to Clara's clinic. She didn't want to beat around the bush. She wanted to let it out now, so Clara can hopefully fix her.
Clara nods slowly at Margaret's outburst. It was exactly what she thought the problem was. Margaret had a self-image problem with her body. It made sense that she compared herself to others since she was only focused on how she looked. With a small body like hers, she would become depressed. Clara concluded that other psychiatrists saw this too. They probably tried to help Margaret by asking her to change her mindset. They weren't wrong. The problem was that they didn't have the ability to do that. Clara does though. Clara could change Margaret's mindset to block those thoughts and comparisons. She could have Margaret live under one of her hypnosis spells, just living her normal life without this depression. The problem would be if she accidently encounters the trigger sound. It would all come crashing down on her. Clara had another option which she could do. Use her hypnosis to have Margaret's body change into her dream body.
"I thought that was the case. Many people suffer from comparing themselves with others and it makes them depressed. They bottle up those feelings inside and don't tell anyone for fear of actually being judged. If others know what I think or fear, they will push me away. So I will put on a mask of happiness to hide this pain, to make everyone like me. When people do this, they believe no one can help them and become scared of reaching out. Since you reached out to me, you must be very brave to talk about your fears and depression. I admire that in you." Clara is smiling while talking to make Margaret trust her more. Margaret becomes more relieved upon hearing Clara's words but knows that those words can't help her situation.
"It feels great to have admiration for my choice but it doesn't solve the problem that I still feel depressed about how pretty other women look. I want to not have this feeling anymore." Margaret frowns but tries to stay optimistic. This was similar with other psychiatrists but she hoped what Clara does would be different.
"Of course, that is what you are here for, this depression. Encouragement like that can only go so far. We can elevate what is strong about us but if we don't address what is nagging at us, it will keep nagging." Clara clicks her pen three times. "We will discuss how we can get a new perspective of this depression that can help you overcome this. We have identified it, which is great to get rid of it. We just need to identify factors in your life that can be exacerbating this depression. We will start with your current day-to-day life to see if there is anything there. What do you do for work?" Clara seeks to get background information on Margaret to see if it is feasible to do what she wants to help.
Margaret was finding this set of questions interesting. Most psychiatrists would focus on encouragement to make her feel better about herself. Clara was taking a different approach with her questions. She seemed interested in knowing about Margaret's daily activities to see where her mind went during those periods. "I'm a secretary for an accountant firm. My job requires me to sit most of the time and type on a keyboard to create meetings and schedules for my boss. I feel like my job can easily be replaced, my boss is a creature of habit. I am mostly an errand girl to make others' jobs easier like restocking supplies."
"Hmm, so you think that you can easily be replaced. Does this create any fear that you are inadequate?" Clara asks to see if Margaret doesn't believe in her abilities.
"No, I can easily move to another position like that. I am pretty confident that I can get a job based on my skills alone. I worry that I will be replaced by someone attractive. I see other women in the office, in different positions, and I find their beauty so much greater than mine. I feel like the other people view me as scraps in the department of finding meaningful relationships. So, if I get replaced, I fear a more attractive woman would replace me because I am not attractive." Margaret explains how she felt about her job. She thinks that she is inferior to other women who are prettier, taller and curvier than she is. It wasn't the condition or the status of her job she was worried about, it was other women.
"The women in your work area are a source of constant bombardment of negativity that feeds this loop of depression. Have you thought about quitting your job and finding another job that doesn't have you comparing yourself with others? You mentioned you were confident in your skills but did you consider changing careers to pursue something else?" Clara asked to see if Margaret was open to switch from her current career path. Uprooting from her current life could help but also allowed Clara to see how deep rooted Margaret is into her job.
"I have. Some of my coworkers know that I have wanted to try being an online entrepreneur. I just need to figure out how I want to market the items. I can change my job pretty easily." Margaret answers. She expects Clara to next ask her to change jobs to get out of this negative feedback she gets from her work. Some psychiatrists have asked her to do that so she could have healthy grounds to avoid feeding her depression. Margaret knew that wouldn't work. A random trip to the grocery store could trigger her comparison with other women and feed the depression again.
Clara wasn't going to ask that question. She was writing down that Margaret's work life wasn't concrete. She could leave and no one would care. She needed to figure out her living situation.
"Good to know. What is life like at your living place? Any women there to stimulate this depression?" Clara clicks her pen three times as she asks that question.
Margaret scrunches up her face as Clara asks that question. She was looking to find out a lot about her situation and condition. She was trying to figure out what could possibly trigger her depression in her everyday life. Margaret was becoming more trusting that Clara could help her. "I live alone in a studio apartment. I don't really know my neighbors and my neighbors don't really know me. We keep to ourselves mostly and don't see each other. I don't really find any women there. It is when I go running for my exercise that I find a lot of women that are in much better shape than me." Margaret states. She figured that Clara would ask her to stop exercising or change her exercise routine due to its triggers.
"Exercise is very good for fighting against depression. We can't have you quit that. Have you had runs that didn't have women on the paths?" Clara tries to figure out if Margaret is happy with those runs, also if she is regularly seen on those paths.
"They have been very good runs when there isn't. Some of my best times are when I haven't seen any." Margaret remembers those good runs. She was happy when no one was on the paths.
"So you feel better when no women are around." Clara writes in her notes. She clicks her pen three times before she asks her next question. "May I ask possibly what could be considered a more personal question but seems relevant at the moment." Clara brushes a lock of her hair behind her ear.
"Sure, I would rather figure out all these things that are contributing to my depression." Margaret agrees. She feels like she can trust Clara.
"Are you intimidated by me at the moment?" Clara asks. She wanted to see if she was stimulating her condition. Clara knew that she was a pretty good looking woman. It would make Margaret more cautious around her and harder to hypnotize. Fortunately, Clara had been doing a hypnosis test on her secretly during her session. The pen clicking was to ease Margaret's mind, making Clara trustworthy. If Margaret viewed Clara trustworthy, Clara could do an actual hypnosis to help Margaret.
"I am intimidated by you. You have such great womanly charm that I feel small in comparison," Margaret confesses. She looks over towards Clara, seeing her sexy body. She feels inferior but it doesn't make her hate Clara. Everything that Clara has talked about has made Margaret think that she wasn't against her, she was trying to help. She didn't want to compete with her. "I do feel though that you are trying to help me. I shouldn't be mad at you. You are kind and understanding." Margaret smiles at Clara. She liked Clara's kindness and empathy. It helped Margaret relax and feel comfortable around Clara.
With that answer, Clara knows that her subtle hypnosis has been working. Margaret doesn't view her as a threat. With that, Clara can actually begin with helping her. Margaret wasn't too ingrained where she was. She could easily change her lifestyle and no one would care when Clara changes her life.
"I'm glad to hear that. I don't want to be a source of your depression. I want to be your friend and that you don’t have to be scared of me in your life. Since you feel this way, I feel like I can actually help you. I can make this depression go away." Clara continues to smile at Margaret, reassuring her that she is trustworthy. "What if I said, hypothetically, I can cure your depression right now. Would that work for you?" Clara clicks her pen three times to make her even more trustworthy.
Margaret is surprised by Clara's proposition. She was expecting a long process to deal with the depression. But Margaret trusts Clara, she didn't believe that Clara wanted ill for her. "I do but how will it work? How can you fix it today?"
"It is a process I call deep pyschohypnosis therapy. I will put you into a hypnotic trance so that I can enter the subconsciousness of your mind. Once inside, I can put mental blocks in your mind when you see another woman, you don't think about comparing your body to them. Instead, you will think that you have a nice body. I can do this but I need your permission. As a medical professional, I cannot ask to do this without your permission." Clara clicks the pen three more times, making her desire this path even more.
Margaret thought about it. She wanted to be over this depression. This deep psychohypnosis therapy sounded sketchy but she had trusted sketchy people before. Clara didn't seem sketchy. Plus, Clara had been very helpful during this session. Margaret couldn't believe that Clara would try to harm her.
"Sure. We can go with the deep psychohypnosis therapy." Margaret agreed. She knew this might be risky but she was willing to take the risk to end this depression.
Clara smiles happily. She was going to give Margaret more than just that.
***
It has been thirty minutes since Margaret agreed to the hypnosis. Clara had successfully hypnotized Margaret. Clara had did what she had promised and placed mental blocks in her mind when she sees other women that she will only think that she has a nice body. Clara wasn't done yet. She was to give Margaret even more. It would be possible to break her out of this state of mind if she encounters her triggers to snap her out. Clara needed to go deeper and make it so that if she did break out of the hypnosis, she would have nothing to worry about with her body.
After deep psychohypnosis, there was another level deeper in the mind. The psychobiological subconscious, a mental part of the mind that controls the body. It is a powerful part of the human mind. If accessed, it could change a person's body in unimaginable ways. It was like the power she saw in telekinetics she saw during her journeys to become a master hypnotist. It was the mind's ability to affect reality. Only, this state of mind affects the person's own body.
"Take off all of your clothes except your underwear." Clara quietly commands.
Margaret, with a blank face and cloudy eyes, complies.
Clara watches as Margaret begins to unbutton her blue shirt and undress silently. In this trance, Margaret would not speak unless Clara asks her a question. She will listen and obey all her commands in silence. Margaret's mind was in Clara's hands, so her body would be.
"Lay down on your back on the futon." Clara solemnly orders after Margaret strips to her white underwear.
Margaret lays down on the white futon. Her head rests on the headrest. Her body is limp and her breathing is gentle. Everything is set for Clara to allow Margaret to fix her body.
Clara goes down to Margaret's feet and begins to tap the sole of her feet. She then brushes the bottom and top with her hand. She goes up Margaret's legs, tapping the inner, outer, upper, and bottom part of her calves, knees, and thighs, then following up with brushing them. Clara repeats this process all over Margaret's body, until she has touched every part of her except her head. Clara was preparing the subconscious mind to understand Margaret's body. It had to be programmed correctly for Clara to make Margaret's body grow how she wanted it to. To know its target and its current size, so she could command it.
Clara gets behind Margaret's head. It was time to turn on and activate Margaret's psychobiological subconscious. Clara reaches out with her pointer finger and taps Margaret's forehead. Margaret's head tilts backwards after the touch. Her trance glance fixated on the blank ceiling. Clara makes sure her face is out of view. Margaret needs to look into nothingness. She brings her hands around to the side of her head. Slowly creeping her fingers around, without touching Margaret's head, she closes Margaret's eyes. Then with two fingers, she massages the top of the scalp. She is pulling the psychobiological subconscious to the surface. Once there, she needs to pull it to shore. She licks her fingers and brings it to Margaret's ears. Slowly rubbing in circles, the wet sound would let it listen into Clara's questions.
With all of this done, Margaret is ready. Clara gets up and moves back to her chair. It was time to have Margaret never have this problem again.
"Margaret, what do you want?" Clara softly asks for Margaret's deepest desire.
"To have a nice curvy, sexy body beyond any women I see everyday." Margaret answers with a dreamy voice.
"And why is that important to you?" Clara probes further.
"Because I want to find love. I believe I can find love if I have a beautiful body that everyone will adore." Margaret replies confidently.
"Can you describe what a sexy body should be like? starting with the legs." Clara was allowing Margaret's desires for her body to be heard by her psychobiological subconscious. This would allow her body to change into her perfect image.
"Legs should be long and smooth. They shouldn't be too muscular or skinny. The thighs should be thick, thick like a tree trunk. They can't have the chance of snapping." Margaret tells her subconscious.
The psychobiological subconscious hears Margaret's description of legs. Margaret's legs start to begin to thicken a little bit.
Clara sees this. She knows that Margaret's mind is beginning to listen and obey her desires. The body is slowly complying. A few more suggestions and the body would be instantly ready for anything Margaret wants.
"What about the ass? the hips? How should those look on a sexy woman?" Clara probes.
"They should be round and full. Like they were stuffed with something soft, like big pillows. The hips should be wide, able to hold a big plump butt." Margaret responds to Clara's question.
The psychobiological subconscious listens and sends the message to her body. The body realizes that they are actively seeking to change the body by force of will. It accepts that it needs to bend and transform.
Margaret's legs begin to thicken faster and faster. Her thighs and calves are getting bigger by the second. Soon, the formerly skinny legs are like tree trunks. They are smooth, thick and well shaped. They even have muscles. This transformation gives her legs that any model would be jealous of. They seemed perfect. This growth goes up to her ass and hips as well. They become round and plump. Each of her ass cheeks have become like a large pillow. If a hand was pushed into them, they would disappear in Margaret's flesh, it was so soft. Her hips widen in response to these larger thighs and ass. It needed to be able to contain her plump lower section. Her panties become stretched thin by the expanse of her body. A simple white panty was drawn-out so much that they had become a small thong. Margaret's panties could barely contain her massive rear end. It was huge. It looked as if her ass would burst out of this tiny thong.
Clara was happy that it was working. This was getting rid of Margaret's problem but Clara wasn't done yet.
"What about the waist? What would an attractive waist look like?" Clara asks Margaret again another question about her image of a sexy woman.
"The waist should be flat and toned. It doesn't need to be muscular. The skin on the abdomen should be tight and smooth." Margaret answers.
Margaret's waist begins to shrink and become like she describes. The stomach becomes taut and flat. Its skin becomes smooth and shiny. It loses any undesirable fat and keeps enough to give her curves like she wants. It's now a nice, slender waist with a big, plump ass and thick, juicy thighs. This was perfect for the new body that her subconscious has created.
Clara knew that this was going well. Clara was becoming jealous of her. This sort of hypnosis couldn't be worked on one's self. Another person had to guide to allow this transformation, for there needed to be suggestions.
"What about breasts? What are the breasts like of a sexy woman?" Clara asks.
"They should be huge. Like beach balls, but soft, round, and full. There shouldn't be any sag in them. They need to have some shape and perkiness." Margaret replies.
"And how wide should they be?" Clara asks further.
"Wider than my shoulders." Margaret replies to Clara's last question.
Margaret's breasts begin to expand against her bra. There had been no breasts to speak of before Margaret spoke. The white bra begins to strain the fabric. Small hills expand from her chest and expand rapidly. The cups become so stretched thin that they begin to tear. The breasts are becoming so constricted that they had no option but to destroy the bra. The bra snaps and the breasts, now much too big for it, are free. Her breasts jiggle and bounce in unison with each other. They grow bigger and larger with every breath, reaching for the sky. They are as big as Clara's head, and they are still growing. They continue to swell more and more as they gain volume. They soon became huge. They finally stopped growing when they were wider than her shoulders and were like beach balls, but soft and bouncy. Margaret's breasts are perfect and round.
"What about the arms? What should the arms be like?" Clara asks. She was having to progress with the hypnosis but she was impressed with Margaret's sexy body image. It was to be desired.
"The arms should be toned with defined muscle on the shoulders but not too muscular." Margaret answers again.
Margaret's arms start becoming bigger. Her biceps and forearms are starting to become toned with some muscle. The shoulders broaden to be able to use her strength she gained and to hold up her gigantic breasts.
"How tall should a sexy lady be?" Clara asks, not thinking much about that question.
"Super tall. They should be so tall that their heads touch the ceiling." Margaret answers.
Clara flinches for a second. Did Margaret say that a sexy lady should be super tall? Tall enough to touch the ceiling? That was a lot taller than a normal human being. Clara wanted to help Margaret battle her depression and not let it come back. Creating an oversized woman that is way too big for this world was not a step in the right direction. The height that she wanted was an overkill. It was also too late for Clara to stop it
Margaret's body starts to grow taller and taller as she lays on the futon. Everything is growing as her body becomes what she has envisioned. Clara sees her grow past her own height and even farther. Clara gets out of her chair and takes a step back towards the wall just in case something bad happens with Margaret's growth. Margaret expands and expands. Her sexy body she has made for herself becomes even sexier at a larger size. Margaret had made a very nice hourglass figure for herself but now it was a giant hourglass figure. Margaret continues to grow until the futon underneath her breaks from all of her weight. Margaret has grown to a height of 8'6".
Clara realizes that she needs to stop the hypnosis. She cannot ask Margaret any more questions less she becomes something no longer human. She has given Margaret all she needed to cure the depression and some more.
Clara moves around the oversized woman until she reaches her head. She needed to turn the psychobiological subconscious off. She reaches her hand up towards Margaret's eyelid and opens it open. She repeats this for the other eye. Clara has shut off the psychobiological subconscious.
"Whew." Clara sighs in relief. She has ended this disaster. She expected that Margaret would give herself a sexy body but didn't imagine a large sexy body. This was beyond what she had imagined. Margaret had become a giantess by many common people's standards. The bigger problem than having a giantess in her office was that she couldn't shrink her down to a normal size. She would have to redo the whole hypnosis on Margaret to make her a reasonable size. It was dangerous to have conflicting commands and inputs in a hypnosis state. The body wouldn't know which one to listen to. That is why she had to redo the trance, but once Margaret woke up from her trance and saw her body, she would refuse to go under another hypnosis. Clara gave her a body that she would never be depressed about.
Clara just had to go with what she had and created. She had to make sure that Margaret didn't go back to her old job and everyone sees that she has become a giantess. It would cause a panic and Clara would have an influx of patients who would want the same thing. She had to hide the power of hypnosis except for a few people that she could help and hide that she did it. The other problem would be the authorities. They would capture and seize any sort of person that could make giants.
Clara bends over next to Margaret's ear. "When you wake up and go home, you will quit your job as a secretary. You will start that online business that you've been talking about. I know that you'll do great with it." Clara whispers into Margaret's ear.
"When I wake up and go home, I will quit my job as a secretary. I will start that online business that I've been talking about. I know that I will do great with it." Margaret echoes Clara's words. The mental switch was set in the giantess's mind. Margaret would create a new life for herself when she wakes up. She would not return to her old life.
Clara stands up and moves to sit back in her chair. She didn't pay attention to Margaret's arm sprawled to her side. Margaret's size made it an obstacle that Clara couldn't push out of her way.
"Wahh!" Clara trips over the giantess arm. She is losing her balance and needs to fall over. She quickly leans in one direction with all her might, towards something soft.
Thwoomp!
Clara falls face first into one of Margaret's large, soft breasts. The impact is cushioned by the soft flesh of Margaret's tits. Clara's face is absorbed and buried for a little bit before she slowly rolls off. Her body rubs against the giant boob before she detaches from it, landing on the ground with her ass.
"Those are bimbo knockers. Any virgin would lose to them." Clara mumbles to herself after feeling personally Margaret's new tits. They were so soft. Clara was blushing from just falling on them.
"I am a bimbo. Any virgin would be loved by me." Margaret says in her trance.
Clara mouths the words, "uh-oh." She had just accidentally planted a personality trait into Margaret's hypnotized mind. She gave her the idea that she was a bimbo. She would be someone who is more sexually active than probably was before this session. Margaret would hit more clubs and bars, looking for sex. It might not be a bad thing but that isn't who Margaret was. She added that to her. The other thing added to her personality is that she would seek out virgins. Any virgin out there that met her would have a good chance of her stripping off her clothes and getting under the sheets. She had changed her entire persona to fit this new sexy body.
"I need to stop this hypnosis right away before I mess up anything else." Clara thinks. She had to keep her thoughts private. Anything could be misinterpreted by Margaret's subconscious and create more problems for her than what Clara fixed.
Clara sits down in her chair. She is ready to awaken Margaret's mind. Before she does that, she stares at the giantess. This wasn't how she had imagined things going. It went from a simple depression cure, to making her an enormous sex-crazed bimbo. This is not what Clara wanted at all but it happened. If she didn't think of it like that, Clara made Margaret into an attractive, busty and sexy woman that anyone would want. Margaret is a masterpiece of beauty, and Clara had created it. Clara sits for a second to admire it.
After admiring her creation, Clara pulls out a kazooie and a bell. She blows the kazooie two times and rings the bell three times.
"Awake from your trance. Return to your own mind." Clara says to Margaret. The code sounds and words to awaken Margaret's consciousness.
Margaret blinks twice and shakes her head like she is waking up. "Huh? Did the hypnosis work? I felt like I was asleep for the longest time." Margaret yawns. She then looks down at her body. Her eyes really opened wide when she saw her transformation. "I'm fucking huge!" Margaret exclaims.
***
"Now don't tell anyone that you visited me, okay? I don't want a bunch of girls making appointments to get big. I didn't do it specially for you because I saw it as the best way to get rid of your depression." Clara clarifies what she wants Margaret to do in the lobby. Clara had to keep her hypnosis ability a secret, except for people that she deemed necessary that needed a special way of help. "Other than that, I will send an invoice to your email that you put on the survey."
Margaret nods her head. "Sure, I won't say anything to anyone about this. Thank you so much for helping me." They had wrapped her up in a bedsheet to cover her gigantic body. No clothes that Clara had at the office would fit her. They had to go with this until Margaret got home and ordered new clothes. "It means so much that you helped me."
"Don't mention it. Don't let anyone know about how you became like this. You're going to be an internet sensation and I don't want that attention if you tell them how you got like this. Keep it a secret." Clara tells Margaret.
"Got it, no one needs to know. I'll make sure of that." Margaret agrees jubilantly. She has this super sexy body because of her. Of course she won't tell anyone, unless she is super excited to show it off to her friends. They are going to be so jealous.
Clara didn't know if Margaret was going to listen to her and keep her secret safe. Something this big, and Margaret was big, would have a hard time keeping secret. Clara had to unfortunately trust in the personality trait she accidently implanted in her. She trusted hypnosis but disliked what she had done. Clara hands Margaret her business card. "You can contact me anytime you need help or to talk. It will be easier to book another appointment since you've been here before. I hope that you have a wonderful life ahead of you."
"I do. Thanks again, Ms. Bartanet." Margaret hugs Clara. In the hug, Clara's head disappears into Margaret's giant chest. It is a tight squeeze that Clara has a hard time breaking away from Margaret's grasp. She is hugging so hard in joy that Clara was starting to suffocate by Margaret's embrace. Clara has to tap the side of Margaret's boob to have her notice that she is smothering her.
"Oops, sorry. I guess I don't know my new body." Margaret giggles as she lets go of Clara's head. She is now able to breathe properly once again. Clara sighs with relief. The giantess is still holding onto her hand. "Thanks for everything, Dr. Bartanet."
Clara is taking a second to catch her breath from near death by boobs. Once she did, Clara straightened herself to appear professional. "You're welcome. It is what I do. Now, go home and enjoy your new life."
Margaret leaves with a smile on her face. This was a great start to her day and the rest of her life. She couldn't wait to get home and tell her friends about what she did today.
Clara watches as Margaret gets in her car and drives off to her home. Clara knew once Margaret got home. The mental switch would trigger and Margaret would change things in her life to suit her new body and the personality trait she gave her. Margaret was going to be a new woman.
Clara walks back into her office and sees the broken futon. She sighs that she needs to buy a new one. As she picks up the pieces, Clara's mind wonders how it felt to have her body come in contact with such a large body. It was enticing. She was completely dwarfed by Margaret's body. It was so imposing, powerful, and sexy. Besides just being next to a person with that body, Clara would love to be in the same situation as Margaret. She would love to be like a giantess to someone. To have someone smaller against a massive body. It was so arousing to imagine herself in that position.
At last, she couldn't make herself bigger, but she could make someone smaller.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you all enjoy the first chapter. I might add some images later but who know. I hope you will look forward to the next client.