- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Margaret returns, the patient who Clara made to be the tallest, bustiest woman in the world. Clara has Oscar under her watch, training him to be a decent person, by making him the smallest person in the world. How will these two interact?

Contains: Humiliation, Femdom, Mind Shift, Vore
"Hello Margaret, it is great to see you again. You are looking beautiful as always." Clara says as the giantess enters the clinic. Clara is still amazed that she was able to transform this girl into a hot, sexy lady. She was dressing more of that part too, gone were the plain clothes she wore when she first came in. She was wearing tight, fashionable clothes to show off her amazing figure.
"Thank you. I can't believe I have been here for four months already." Margaret says with a smile on her face. "That goes to show that you know what you are doing." Margaret puts her purse down on the coffee.
"I don't know about that. If I am getting returning patients, after helping them like you, getting rid of your biggest worries, I might be doing something wrong." Clara says with a chuckle.
"Oh you fixed me alright. I have never been better. It's just that a new problem has arisen and I know from your work that you definitely can help." Margaret clarifies that Clara hasn't done anything wrong.
"What is this new problem? I hope I can fix it just as easily as I did with your other issues." Clara asks. She had become quite familiar with Margaret's problems and her body in general, she made it to be voluptuous and attractive.
"It has to do with finding a lover. I am getting a lot now with this sexy body but none of them seem to click in the long run and I am ready to leave them whenever I finish having a good time with them." Margaret states her problems as she looks at Clara.
Clara knew right away what she meant. This was the result of the accidental personality trait she gave Margaret. From the sound of it, Margaret was definitely hitting bars and clubs to hookup. That was the bimbo suggestion she made. Margaret didn't seem bothered by that. She was happy to strut her sexy body. It was the other personality, or preference, that she gave Margaret. Margaret only likes virgins. She would hunt down virgins to fall in love with and have sex. The moment she had sex with them and they were no longer a virgin, Margaret would discard them.
"That is a new issue. Definitely a result of becoming a beautiful lady. We can surely talk about your love life. Please sit down." Clara gestures towards the futon. Hiding the embarrassment that she caused this problem, it was very unprofessional.
Margaret follows Clara's instructions. She walks over and sits down on the futon. "You changed your hair. What made you decide to do it?"
Clara sits down in her chair. She had recently got a haircut and changed her style. She no longer had her brown hair long enough to put it in a hair bun. She decided to go with a pixie cut. "I have been feeling rejuvenated recently. I decided that I needed to freshen up and be a bit more lively." Clara smiles as she pats her hair.
"Well, it suits you. You look really cute with your short hair. It makes you look younger too." Margaret looks at Clara's face. She was right. She did look much younger with her new haircut. Margaret then leans in closer. "So is there a boy?" Margaret asks. She could only think that would be the reason for such a drastic change.
"There is a man." Clara bounces her head side to side with a slight grin. She glances to the side towards her office. "But I can't tell you about him. It is confidential."
"Why not? Can't us women have a nice chat about our love lives?" Margaret questions.
"We can but not right now. We are in the middle of your therapy. We can't talk about my personal life." Clara clicks her pen three times, beginning the subtle hypnosis.
"Aww, oh well. I guess I will just have to wait to hear about him later." Margaret shrugs her shoulders.
Clara couldn't tell Margaret about him because the man was a client. But, that wasn't the reason that Clara was worried about. She would have chatted away if she was interested in one of her clients. The main reason was because she shrunk the man to 1 foot tall. The person was Oscar, the slimy cheating husband of Sophia. He was under training from Clara to become a better person that didn't treat women like sex objects. Clara's plan was to treat his shrunken body like a sex object. For the past week, Clara had been using him to give her sexual pleasure. She loved using a small person to satisfy her urges. It was a bonus that she could use a small person that was such a scumbag to rehabilitate him. She had to take him practically wherever she went because he was helpless at that size. She kept him in her office when she was at work.
"Yep, I can talk about him later when I am not at work." Clara motions for her to lay down. "For now, we will talk about you."
"Keeping it professional." Margaret lays down on the futon. It was bigger than before. Clara had to buy a new one since she broke the last one. Margaret shifts around and gets comfortable as a giantess could. "How should I begin?" Margaret asks.
"Let's start with what you said earlier. None of them seem to click in the long run and you're ready to leave them whenever you finish having fun with them." Clara repeats what she says. "That is two questions in one. We'll get more information on the first part. What makes you click in the first place?" Clara clicks her pen three times.
"Whenever I go to the clubs and bars, I see a lot of good looking people staring at me. It makes me happy when they are staring at me. It makes me know that my body is attractive and I can have sex with anyone I want." Margaret describes her thoughts and feelings about her appearance. "It's when everyone flocks to me and wants to get close to me that I try to find the one that will be my type."
"What is your type?" Clara inquires.
"That's it. I don't know. There are a variety of people. I hit it off with some of them and not others. For those I hit it off with, we either go on a date or two or just get down to business back at either of our residence. I enjoy the sex we have but afterwards I feel empty or that the person is no longer attractive." Margaret groans about her dating experiences. "It's just not working out."
Clara knew it was the virgin thing. Margaret was very attracted to virgins. Clara had to make Margaret see that so that she would allow her to hypnotize her and remove that mental suggestion.
"Are there any characteristics that you can think of that first got you interested in them?" Clara aims to get her to discover it.
"Hmm." Margaret taps her chin with her finger. "It is hard. I went out with a lot of different people, shapes and sizes, attractive levels. They vary so much that I can't pinpoint it out." Margaret's brow furrows as she thinks.
"Was it their personalities?"
"There was a variety too. Some were jerks, others very nice, and everything in between. It wasn't their personality" Margaret disagrees.
"Was it what they do for a living? their jobs being successful?"
"No, that doesn't concern me. I have my online business doing well so money isn't an issue to me." Margaret doesn't find it to be that either.
Clara was trying to have her narrow it down but she was having a hard time doing that. She didn't want it to sound like she knew. Her answer might have given her an opportunity.
"If money isn't an issue, was there anytime you got into a relationship for money." Clara clicks her pen three times, hoping that would jog her memory.
Margaret scrunches up her face as she thought. She relaxes once she remembers. "Yes, there was one time. There was a group of guys that asked me to pop this guy's cherry. He wasn't that attractive but I felt enticed to do it. That is the only time I have done it for money." Margaret pauses for a second to recognize the significance of that. "Holy shit, I like virgins."
"Ah, we are getting somewhere. Do you know why you like virgins?" Clara clicks her pen three times happily. This is what she wanted to realize. As she does, she feels a buzzing in her smartwatch.
"I don't know exactly, I haven't thought about it much." Margaret is amazed that she had noticed it before. She would find a lot of people attractive, but it never went to the next level until they mentioned they were a virgin. Sometimes, she brought it up. When she found out they were, she would get really turned on. She was a virgin killer.
Clara realizes that her smartwatch is buzzing because she is getting an important call. She twists her wrist to look at the caller ID. It was from the State Psychiatrist Medical Board. This organization was in charge of licensing all psychiatrist professionals in her state. They were the ones who made sure that clinics met all requirements and standards for the profession. They would conduct reviews and inspections to make sure there weren't any malpractice or fraud in the industry. This was a big deal for Clara. She wasn't a licensed psychiatrist. She was going more for the hypnotist for a loophole. If they were calling her, they were categorizing her as a psychiatrist. She would fail if they did come to inspect her clinic.
"I think that you should ponder why you like virgins. You should take your time. Many people have a hard time describing the truth of what makes them attracted to a type. I am going to leave you here for a few minutes in silence so you can think about it." Clara stands up. She makes a credible excuse to answer her phone.
"Alright. That sounds good." Margaret agrees. She is concentrating hard as to why she likes virgins so much. She looks hard up at the ceiling as she drums her fingers on her huge breasts.
Clara heads towards her office, not answering her cell phone until she is in her office and behind a closed door.
"Hello, this is Clara Bartanet." She answers her cell phone.
"Hello Clara.... I... member... psychiatrist..." The voice on the other line is cutting in and out.
"Hold on a second. Can you repeat that? My connection is really bad." Clara moves around the office to try and get a better signal. Her office had the worst reception in her clinic. Clara hated it. She normally had to go to the lobby to make calls. She couldn't go out there for a call because Margaret was in the clinic. She would find it strange that Clara was on her phone.
Clara went around the whole room but still got no reception. She was left with one option, the closet.
Clara steps into the closet. "Hello, can you hear me?" She repeats the same question.
The voice comes in clearer now. "Yes, I can hear you better now. Is this Clara Bartanet? The voice asks. The signal was good here. Clara sighs that it had to be her office closet that she got a good signal.
"Yes, this is Clara Bartanet. Who am I speaking to?" Clara asks.
Clara was busy talking on the phone to this agency that she forgot a very important thing about the closet. Clara was keeping Oscar in here.
Oscar, who was very well aware of his situation, saw the gigantic hypnotic psychiatrist enter the closet. He was hiding in the corner, ready to try an attempt to escape. All of his attempts were easily stopped and captured. He couldn't compete against a normal person in his shrunken state. After every attempt, he would have to bear whatever sexual urges Clara would use him for. He was being treated like a sex object, like how he treated women. This was to make him treat women better. Oscar refused to be a part of this rehabilitation training. He wanted to continue his life of debauchery. He would rather die than change his ways.
Oscar looked up to see that she didn't notice him. She was too busy on the phone. She had forgotten about him. So much so, she forgot to close the door. This was Oscar's chance to escape and be free. He took the opportunity. He grabbed the supplies he had made for his escape and went out of the closet.
Clara didn't notice him leave.
Oscar scurries along the ground towards the office door that leads to the clinic. That was his avenue to escape. He takes a peak of her office as he runs. All the furniture, desk, and bookshelves would seem like normal to normal people but to Oscar, they were giant trees or boulders. An office jungle for him. He reaches the door. Unfortunately, Clara had closed this door.
"You stupid whore of a psychiatrist can't stop me." Oscar pulls off one of the tools he had made from office supplies. This was his rubber band lasso. Tying several rubber bands together, Oscar could make a rope for his small size to reach the door handle.
Oscar makes several attempts to lasso the door handle. After about a dozen times, he lassoed the handle.
"Yes." He smiles triumphantly.
He pulls the rubber band rope down and towards him. The handle twists and the door opens.
"See you later, you dumb bitch!" Oscar laughs evilly as he runs out from Clara's office.
He enters the clinic, the room where he shrunk. Oscar sees the lobby door. It was the last thing between him and freedom. He could taste it. Oscar ran toward the door with all the speed his little legs could carry him. He guessed that it was like a 100 meter sprint for him at 1 foot tall. He keeps his eyes on the door when he hears a person speak.
"Why do I like those sorts of people?"
Oscar stops in his tracks. He heard the voice of a person in this clinic. Clara was seeing a client right now. He didn't know who but it was a female. He turns slowly to see who it was. He was absolutely surprised by what he saw. His cock became instantly erect.
On the futon in the clinic, the biggest, sexiest woman he ever saw lay back. Her large tits hung low over her chest. Her stomach was flat and smooth. Her hips were wide and full. A big juicy ass with thick thighs and legs. She had curly brown hair that went past her shoulders. This had to be the most voluptuous woman he has ever seen in his life. Her large breasts and huge ass made her seem so huge and feminine beyond imagination. All Oscar's dreams about big beautiful women were all true in her. This was a woman to die for.
Oscar takes a glance at the door to the lobby. This was his path to freedom. He could escape the torture of Clara if he goes. He steals his glance back at this woman. If he tries to talk to this giant woman, he might enter heaven or hell.
He chose the latter.
"Excuse me, my good-looking lady. Could I ask for your assistance?" Oscar had scampered across the floor to her. He begins his slick talk that allowed him to start so many affairs. "I have some small problems that I need your help with." He adds his current circumstance to humor her.
Margaret is surprised by Oscar. She looks over to see the 1 foot tall man on the floor of the clinic. She was expecting Clara, not a tiny man. This must have been another patient who came by. She is still in awe and speechless by the sight of him. She doesn't even move to help him up or anything else. She just stares at him with her mouth open.
"As you can see, my problem is that I am small." Oscar continues.
"Uh, who are you?" Margaret sits up in her futon to get a better look at the tiny man. "How did you get so small?" Margaret had an idea that it was Clara who made him small. This piqued Margaret's interests a lot. Clara made her big so making someone small would probably be possible.
Oscar gawks as he watches the giantess sit up. She is so sexy and big. She has bigger breasts than any woman he has seen in the porn videos he watched online. The round, plump boobs bounce and sway as she moves. His dick starts throbbing as he takes in the site. He is so turned on by this giant woman. He wants her so bad.
"My name is Oscar. I have been taken prisoner by Clara Bartanet. She shrunk me down to a size where I cannot escape from her. I was hoping that you could help me get out of here." Oscar says with his tiny voice. He was drooling as he stared at her.
Margaret at first believed what he said about him being a prisoner. It would be very easy to hold a tiny person like this as a hostage. Margaret guessed that this might be the person she was seeing because he said she was his captor. The reason she didn't want to talk about who she was seeing earlier was probably because she was into the bondage sort of thing. But, Margaret didn't think so. Clara had been kind to fix Margaret's issue so she couldn't believe Clara would do this. She was too nice.This person probably had issues that Clara was trying to fix. Shrinking him down was probably part of the therapy. Because he was her patient, she should probably bring him back to Clara. But a tiny person intrigued her, Margaret decided to make test for the man. If he was a virgin, she would help him escape.
"That is pretty bad. I don't think that Clara would do that. But you are small and in her clinic. So I do believe that she did do this to you. Why would she do that? Why make you a prisoner?" Margaret bends down a little. She wants to appear friendly to him so that he would trust her and tell her his virginity status. Bending down gave another thing besides making Oscar trust her, it gave him a good look at her massive cleavage.
Oscar's eyes became glued to Margaret's cleavage for a second. His little dick jumped a little from excitement, ready to explode. Margaret noticed it and kept quiet. This gave her no information about his virginity except that he was a pervert.
Oscar looks back up towards Margaret's face after enjoying the sight of her breasts. "I was a patient of Clara. She wanted to shrink my size down in order for me to get help with my problem with my wife. She said she would get me in good grace with my wife. She didn't tell me she was going to shrink me. She lied about saying she was going to make me better with a hypnotic suggestion." Oscar whines and pleads with her. "In the end, I was used harshly for sexual pleasure for her. I was sat on, squeezed between her thighs, and buried in her boobs. She was so rough. It was all for the sake of treating me. I am hoping to escape and find some lady that would take care of me and be gentle with me." Oscar gives her a half truth. He was being used by Clara for sexual pleasures to fix his problem of being a scumbag to women. Oscar lied about the second half. He wanted this sexy lady to take him to her home and allow him to do sexual stuff with her.
Margaret saw through his lie. She saw him for what he truly was, a pervert husband that preys on women. He was trying to have her have pity on him so that she would allow sexual stuff to happen to her. She was becoming disgusted with him. Margaret believed that Clara shrunk him to help him with his perversion and infidelity. The more Margaret looked at him, it gave her more of an idea of why she possibly likes virgins. Virgins were pure and innocent. He clearly wasn't a virgin. He was willing to try and take advantage of any woman just for sex. The opposite of her idea of a virgin. That made her hate him more. Margaret was going to bring him back to Clara.
"That sounds like a pretty harsh thing for someone to do." Margaret pretends to give him pity. "You must have gone through a lot. I'm so sorry for you. Why would she do that? What sort of problem did she try to fix that would lead her to shrink you?" Margaret tries to get him to come closer so she doesn't have to chase him when she captures him.
"It wasn't that big of a problem. She was overreacting and just wanted to use me for sex. My wife listened to her and gave me up to her. My wife is the reason I was shrunk. She found a hypnotist online that she said would help me but she lied." Oscar believes that Margaret would help him. She was sounding very caring. He continues to tell her how he got in this situation. Blaming people in his life for his shrunken states except his own actions.
"I see...that is terrible..." Margaret says as he talks. He is walking towards her feet as he complains. Margaret slowly lowers her hand down for him to come. He looks excited when she lowers it. He happily hops and sits down in the palm of her hand.
Margaret wraps her fingers around his tiny waist. He feels so light in her hands. He was like a doll, a living doll. She had so much power over him. He was so weak and vulnerable in her hands. She could squeeze her hand around his chest and crush his rib cage at any moment if she wanted to. His life was in the palm of her hand. Yet, while he was in this precarious situation, she could feel his tiny dick harden. It was brushing against the cracks in her fingers. He was very aroused at the moment. Not at the circumstance, but as he got a closer look at her well endowed body. Margaret finds herself gripping a little harder in disgust, not enough to hurt him. He doesn't budge on his erection or a look of sexual interest on his face. She was so disgusted by this.
"What was the problem your wife believed you had? She must be terrible if she would take you here." Margaret leads Oscar on. She was going to get the truth out of him. She will make him admit so she can deliver him to justice.
Oscar is too much in his head, basking in Margaret's overly sexy body and believing he can have his way with her. He doesn't see the obvious trail that Margaret is leading him to. He is thinking too much with his dick, like he normally does, which got him in this shrunken state to begin with. "Yes, my wife is terrible. All I wanted was to have sex with her to get my release but she had to bring up wanting kids. I don't want kids. Kids are fucking stupid. She held herself back from me and I had to get my release elsewhere. She doesn't know a man has needs. It is her fault that I had to go find women to get my release. She was being selfish."
"Men do have needs and need release. How many women did you see?" Margaret asks.
"I don't know. I lost count over the years. My wife said it was so bad that she believes that I start to treat women-" Oscar stops talking. He had been looking up and down Margaret's body, thinking that he was going to enjoy it. He looks up at Margaret's face. It wasn't a look of caring. It was a look of disgust.
"Did you really start treating them badly?" Margaret questions.
"I don't know! I don't remember anything! It was all my wife's opinion." Oscar stops talking about what he has done. He sees that Margaret wasn't on his side. It was too late. He had said enough for Margaret to condemn him.
"I think you know plenty well." Margaret stands up. She lowers her hand that holds him to her waist. Letting him see the scale of the size disparity between them, she was in charge and the judge of him. "This is all you're doing. Your revolting perversions and unfaithfulness is what got you in this situation. You have no one else to blame but yourself. Trying to bring me along in this was a mistake. I am absolutely nauseated just by holding you. I hope Clara is able to fix you. Because the longer I see you, the more I want to throw up. I'm not gonna be the woman you want." Margaret glares irksomely at this scumbag. The definition of an enemy of women was defined by this man.
This reply flipped a switch in Oscar's mind. This reminded him of all the women that rejected him at bars and such when he would cheat on his wife. Those women had something they called dignity. They would not bow to his whim for sex and thought they were too good for him. Oscar hated those self-righteous women. This sexy lady in front of him was basically saying the same thing as those self-righteous women. He lets his anger boil up, unwisely.
"Listen here, you stupid bitch. I am the victim in all of this! Everyone thinks I'm the bad guy! I am needing to do the most natural thing and getting release when I can. It's you women that have to listen to our needs and fulfill them. If you deny us men this, then you are a useless woman. You can't fulfill one of your primary responsibilities. That's why we have affairs. We are just getting our needs met. I'm not the problem. You're the problem!" Oscar screams. He isn't considering how he is degrading women and talking down to them. He thought women were nothing but a hole to use for sexual pleasure. He doesn't care if they have their own wants and desires. To him, they are objects that can be used and discarded after a while.
Margaret wanted to retch at his words. He was an outright misogynistic pig. Margaret was ready to break every bone in his tiny body to give the world justice by ridding the world of this vile man. It would be easy for her. He didn't think of the danger he was in. Weak and tiny in her hand. The thing holding her back was that he was Clara's patient and she was trying to fix him.
"I don't think a scum like you is seeing the picture clearly. All of this is your fault. Women have value and are living things. If you are treating them or viewing them this horribly, you deserve this shrinkage to make you better. Because most women that hear what you just said, would puke and run away from you. Clara is trying to fix you and help you. So if you have any decency, stop with your insults and listen to Clara to help you get better." Margaret sternly warns him. She was getting close to the end of her ropes with him.
"Clara is part of the problem. Tramps like you are the problem. Your dumb minds can't fathom your place in society and are too stupid to see it. Why can't all you dumb bitches stop being so emotional and just let a guy fuck you? That is what women are good for." Oscar indignantly cries insults at the giant woman holding his life in her hands.
Margaret felt blood vessels bursting in her skull. This man was hopeless. She believed Clara couldn't redeem him, even with her hypnosis. He was a scum, a low down, bottom feeder, despicable human being.
"I don't think you know your situation." Margaret squeezes tighter around his body. He winces as she causes him some pain with the threat that she could cave in his chest and kill him. "You are in the hands of one of these dumb bitches while you are so weak. You are not in power to insult me. I can crush you right here and now if I want. I just have to close my fist around your tiny waist, squeeze it until you are dead, and then I can just dispose of your corpse wherever I want to. I am the one in power. So if I was you, I would be using my words to kiss my ass so I don't die." Margaret threatens him. She is getting tired of dealing with this piece of shit. He was dead or going back to Clara. He was on thin ice with his next words.
Oscar didn't care about that threat. The squeezing of his chest and her power over him didn't snap his mind back to reality about how dangerous his situation was, it hurt his pride. He struggles against Margaret's strong fingers wrapped around him. He couldn't escape. Instead of listening, he lets his pride talk.
"I shouldn't be kissing your brainless bimbo's ass. Inept whores like you should be eating my ass!"
That broke the camel's back. He wasn't going back to Clara. She was going to remove this eyesore from the world. She was ready to crush his body in her hand and be done with it. It would be easy. But he gave her an idea. He would be undone by his own words. It aroused her a bit. He definitely wasn't a virgin. But this would be a loophole in her ideology about her preferences. She just wondered if she could do it.
"Well. Your dumb ass is hopeless. But I might as well eat it." She begins to lift him up to her face.
Oscar was wondering what she meant by that. She insulted him but also was doing what he said for her to do. He was confused. The conversation and her face later on showed she was disgusted with him. Why the sudden change? He found out when he got close to her face. She was opening her mouth and his face was going straight towards it.
"Hold on!? Wait!? You aren't going for my ass? Can't we talk about it?" Oscar realizes what she meant as she carries him straight towards her ravenous mouth. Her luscious red lips were ready to accept his tiny body in between them.
Margaret ignores his pleas and stuffs his head into her mouth. She closes her lips around him and starts sucking on him to go deeper. She pushes with her hands to eat more of him. She plans to swallow him whole.
Oscar was looking down the throat of Margaret. He liked his tongue to invade a girl's mouth but not his head. His head was covered in her saliva as he felt her push him deeper on the outside. She was seriously planning on swallowing his entire body. He tried to escape but it didn't matter. Her head was in his throat and his chest on her jaws. He was sliding deeper, surrounded by the red fleshy walls and rows of white teeth. Her muscular tongue was rubbing over his chest as she tasted her meal. It was hopeless to escape but he tried anyway.
Margaret tips her head so her esophagus is lined straight for his tiny body to go down smoother. He is up to his belly in her stomach. She could feel his head in her neck, creating a bulge in her throat. His head, arms, and waist couldn't move in the confines of her throat but his legs were kicking wildly. He was fighting to not be swallowed. Margaret was going to make sure he was swallowed. He needed to be eliminated. The best thing he could do was be nutrition for her succulent body.
Oscar was slipping farther and farther down her throat. His head was squeezed tight by the esophagus pinching him from all around. Things were going dark in here as the narrow fleshy confines pressed against every crevice in his body. It was getting hard to breathe as every breath was clogged by her throat's flesh and her saliva filling his lungs. His feet could feel the air but that would soon be gone. Her tongue was wiggling and feeling around his crotch. A mockery of him who would think with his dick around women. He was being teased while he was being swallowed to his death. It felt incredible to have that giant tongue feel his dick. He couldn't help but cum by this giant woman's action. He couldn't believe that in the face of death, he would cum to his killer.
Margaret felt a wet glop on her tongue as she played around with Oscar's genitals. He had ejaculated in her throat. She was disgusted that she was swallowing his cum. He got off before his demise. She felt his seed seep around his body and down her throat. As it did, it reduced the friction in her throat. His final release was quickening his demise. Margaret was fine with that. She lets go over his leg to do the final part.
"HRGGTH!" Margaret grunts as she clenches her muscles in her throat and gulps the rest of Oscar's body down into her mouth. The legs slide down easily into her mouth. She pulls harder to get his feet in, feet that are twirling around a lot to not go down. But her throat is too strong and they enter her maw. She closes her jaw shut after his feet go in. She has swallowed him and his entire body is insider her. She feels as he is moved down from her throat to her stomach.
"Mhmm." Margaret puts a hand on her chest as the scum goes down. She was able to do this because she had become so big by Clara. She gave her the ability to swallow a tiny human, accidentally. It wasn't intended for that but she did it. A little man was traveling down her esophagus. His feet were at her collarbone and his head at the bottom of her ribs. This would be the closest he would be to a female's heart, until he was digested and supplying it energy.
With a change in pressure at the end of the line, Margaret feels as his head leaves her esophagus and enters her stomach.
"So long, pervert. I hope you like me eating your ass." Margaret pats the slight bulge in her belly.
The pressure around Oscar's head is relieved. He is happy about the release of pressure, but he knew it was temporary. He was still in danger and entering more of the dangerous part. His head is met with chemical heat as he begins to enter her stomach. It is brighter here than her throat but that doesn't mean he should open his eyes. He enters a pool of her stomach acid at the bottom. The stomach contorts to fit the rest of his body coming down the throat. Once he is fully inside her belly, he curls up in a fetal position to get comfortable with however he can inside the dark warm depths of her belly. Once in that position, he begins to move and fight against her stomach.
"You stupid bitch. You fucking ate me!" Oscar tussles inside her. "Let me out and fight me like a man!"
"Oh that tickles." Margaret holds her gut as she giggles at his useless attempts to escape. It felt very pleasurable to have a living human struggle inside her belly. It was indescribable. "Keep fighting. It feels so good when you do, you piece of shit." Margaret sits down to savor his squirming.
"You think my struggles feel good, huh?" Oscar's pride could still be hurt even when he should be focusing on surviving this ordeal. The more he struggled, the better it felt for Margaret, but it also produced more stomach acid. "Wait until I got it out and I will beat your stupid ass into oblivion." He becomes more vicious with his struggle.
"Mhmm." Margaret lays down on the futon as she feels Oscar squirm wildly against her stomach. She was enjoying this immensely. The little man's struggles felt amazing in her gut. It was something she had never experienced before, probably no one ever had before. A whole human inside her belly, alive and struggling. There had been cannibalism before but they would normally chop people up. Margaret had done it whole. Sure, he was tiny, however he was still a human being, a terrible human being.
All while this happened, Clara had been on the phone with the State Psychiatrist Medical Board. They were calling about setting up an appointment for an inspection of her clinic. Clara had been discussing with them that they did not need to send anyone over. Arguing that the nature of her clinic meant that she didn't need all the requirements of a normal psychiatrist clinic. They didn't agree with her assessment of her own clinic. She was labeling herself as a psychiatrist as well so she must reach all the standards of a regular psychiatrist. Clara knew that she would not meet all those standards and would not be able to satisfy them with results. She hadn't graduated with a doctorate in psychology and a bunch of other stuff a regular psychiatrist would have to go through to get a clinic.
"That will be a headache." Clara sighs as she exits the closet. She had to figure out how to deal with the Board when they sent an inspector over. She was anxious about that, but now wasn't the time. She had a client waiting in her clinic that she needed to help.
"How was the processing?" Clara asks as she returns to the clinic. Margaret was still on the futon, happily rubbing her belly.
"It was good. I think I found out why I like virgins." Margaret smiles at Clara sitting back in her chair.
"That is good. The time alone seems to be productive to clarify your thoughts about it. What are your thoughts about it?" Clara clicks her pen three times to restart the subtle hypnosis.
Clara was completely unaware of what happened in her clinic while she was on the phone call. She had no idea that one of her patients had eaten another one of her patients whole.
***
"Thank you for helping me discover my problem. I should find myself more able to settle down." Margaret thanks Clara for her help in the lobby.
"Glad I was able to clarify why you enjoy sex with virgins." Clara nods. "I hope the hypnotic suggestion will help. You don't need to chase after so many people." Clara looks down at Margaret's belly. It had a slight bump to it. Clara guessed she had been getting too many free meals from dates.
Clara had manipulated the mental suggestion she mistakenly implanted in Margaret's mind on her previous appointment. She changed it so that if she made the person lose their virginity to her, she wouldn't hold that against them. She can savor the cherries she pops. That way, Margaret wouldn't be trying so hard at finding new people every day and throwing them away the next day. She can settle down with some random person and make a life for herself.
"It should. I can finally find love and be happy. Whoever I find myself with, I know they won't leave me because of what you gave me." Margaret gestures to her alluring, sexy body, courtesy of Clara Bartanet's hypnosis.
"No one would think of divorcing you. They might worry that someone would come in between you and whoever your lover would be. You just have to make sure your body is well maintained. You're bigger but calories can add up." Clara winks.
"True. I got to take care of myself. You are working to make me independent and all my major issues that I couldn't handle, disappear. I got to solve problems on my own with this new life. I can't depend on hypnosis for everything. Only for things I can't overcome." Margaret pats her belly. She feels Oscar wiggling inside to try and call out to Clara for help. His cries could not be heard and his struggles could not be seen. It only gave Margaret pleasure to feel him move within her stomach. The person who Oscar could only communicate with.
"That is how I am hoping to operate. It might be bad for business if I don't have repeat customers, however I make sure people are better than when they first came in." Clara holds up her hands at her choice of work and business model. "It is what it is."
"Whatever it is, you have been doing an amazing job. Thank you again for helping me." Margaret gives Clara a hug in appreciation.
"My pleasure." Clara hugs back in return, mostly hugging Margaret's gigantic breasts. They let go of each other. "Now, go live your life and solve whatever problems come your way."
"I will. Thanks again!" Margaret walks out of the building, leaving Clara behind.
Clara walks back into her clinic and into her office. She was becoming stressed again by an inspector coming at some point to inspect the place. She didn't know what to do. What she needed was stress relief. She had something, someone, for that.
"Oscar, are you ready for more training?" Clara asks.
Silence.
That was to be expected. Oscar didn't like that he was shrunken and treated this way to make him respect women. He was probably hiding. Hiding in the place she left him, the closet.
"There is no use hiding. You can't escape your psychiatrist." Clara goes to the closet to go find her little client for her sexual enjoyment.
She couldn't find him at all.
Oscar was no longer in the clinic. He was riding in the belly of Margaret. Slowly being digested by her insides and eventually being absorbed into her body parts, mostly her ass and boobs. He fought against her as much as he could for a day. At that time, her stomach acid had infiltrated his body and killed him. His remains would take a few days to be digested completely before they would be absorbed by Margaret's body in her intestine. He was absorbed as fatty tissue into her boobs and ass, increasing their size even more than before. He finally found a woman that was too much for him. His slimy misdeeds of infidelity led him to a higher purpose in life, bringing more attention to Margaret’s gigantic assets.
Chapter End Notes:
How is Clara going to handle all that is coming her way?