- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Clara's next patients are a couple. She is able to offer a unbelievable solution to help them work through their issues.

Contains: Shrinking, Humiliation, Entrapment, Femdom, Butt,
"Please wait out in the lobby. I'm going to review the notes and best figure out how to handle this situation." Clara gestures for the middle aged couple to step out for a second. She had just finished a couple therapy session with them. "I will then call you individually to get a better perspective of each person's view of what has transpired."
"That is understandable but is it possible for us to be in separate rooms while we wait." The wife says as she glares at her husband. The conversation during the couple's therapy had flared up tensions.
"That can be accommodated, Mrs. Whittaker. If one of you thinks that tensions between you are too high, it is best to not leave you two alone in the same room. Mr. Whittaker, is it okay if you wait out in the lobby?" Clara asks.
The husband nods his head. "Yeah, I'll stay outside. That will give us some space." He says with a grimace. He was not liking his wife at the moment.
"Excellent. I will be in my office going over the notes." Clara tells them where she will be. "Wait patiently and I will come out soon."
Mr. Whittaker, Oscar Whittaker, pushes himself off the couch. He is a middle aged man with short brown hair. He wears a gray shirt and blue jeans, all poorly maintained. He has a bit of a beer belly. He walks around the coffee table and heads to the lobby door that Clara had opened for him. As he passes by, his gaze goes up and down Clara's body and he grins. A grin that disgusts Clara. Clara keeps her cool and doesn't show any signs of her disgust.
Clara closes the door once he goes into the lobby. Clara looks over towards the wife on the couch. "Once I am done studying the notes, I will meet with you first, Sophia."
"Thank you. I am sorry you had to do this. I felt like we would get into an argument by ourselves. It has been very nerve wracking recently." Sophia apologizes.
"There is no need to. It is best that we do it this way. Getting some peace and quiet from each other is the best." Clara says calmly.
Sophia nods her head. Clara walks towards her office and reads what she can about the situation.
Clara combs through the notes from the husband and wife to figure out what she is going to do. The wife, Sophia Whittaker, is a middle-aged woman with black hair. She is 5 foot 7 inches tall. She has dark brown eyes. She has what people call a MILF build. She has a nice ass and big tits. She has this nice figure but no children. This is because her husband refuses to have kids. She has wanted kids for many years but he won't budge on having them. He would do all sorts of tricks during sex to not have kids. This led to a lot of tension between them. She decided that he couldn't have sex with her unless it was for the purpose of getting pregnant. He just decided to go elsewhere for sex, leading to affairs. When Sophia became too old for kids, she sought to adopt. Oscar, once again, refused. This led Sophia to discover all his affairs with a bunch of women. She found out that he viewed women as sexual objects rather than partners in relationships. She sought help and decided that they needed to go to a psychiatrist.
Clara then goes over the notes for the husband. Oscar Whittaker really boiled Clara's bones. He was such a sleaze bag. The only thing he saw in women were tits and asses. Clara was starting to understand why he refused to have children with his wife. Because of his scummy mind, kids were probably the last thing he ever wanted. Having kids would just ruin his sex life. His sex life involved hooking up with any woman that could stand him. He lost count of all the affairs he had after 50. Clara believed it was way above that. From his behavior, he had been having affairs since his marriage started. This man truly disgusts Clara.
Clara begins to make multiple game plans on how to help the couple. It mostly focused on the husband, he absolutely was the problem for the marriage. She had one major game plan. It was one that involved her hypnosis therapy. It would humble him, make him realize that women aren't sex objects, and teach him how small he really is. For her to do it, she needed the wife's permission.
"Hello, Mrs. Whittaker." Clara comes out of her office into the clinic. "I think I have some ideas of how to help the situation. Would you be kind enough to listen to them?"
***
Clara sits in her chair while Mr. Whittaker sits on the futon. She has been talking with him for about fifteen minutes to hear his perspective. She was finding herself more disgusted with him by the minute. After hearing what he had to say, it was time for Clara to ask the question.
"So Oscar," Clara clicks her pen three times. "After talking to both of you, it comes under my recommendation that you would go under a hypnotic therapy session. I think that it would help with your relationship."
"Why me?" Oscar scoffs. "She is the one having a problem with me being me. Shouldn't she be going under this to better understand me?" Oscar is thinking only about his own self-interest.
"I will be working with her later. We have already set up an appointment to help her in this situation. You are not alone in this. I think it is best that we address your part in this relationship." Clara tries to make it sound like she isn't singling him out. She was but wasn't going to tell him.
Oscar's body shifts from one side to the other. He liked the idea that it didn't look like he was the only one having to go through with this. "So she will go through it too, good." He huffs. "But I have a question about this hypnotic therapy. Is it to put me under some sort of hypnosis to make me want to have kids? If so, no. I won't be part of it." Oscar angrily shakes his head.
"I won't be doing that. It would be unethical. If I were to put you under a hypnotic spell like that, and you wake up from it, finding yourself with a kid you don't want would hurt the kid more. I do not want to put a child in that situation." Clara clicks her pen three more times. She was easing his resistance to the hypnosis with these subtle hypnosis actions.
Oscar looks very happy with that answer. That was his biggest gripe about a hypnotic therapy session. He didn't believe in hypnosis and thought Clara was a quack. He wanted to maintain his sex loaded lifestyle. He had been this way all his life. When he got married, he had about two hoes he would visit until they moved. He would have more affairs but it ramped up after the kid discussion ramped up. That's when she noticed his affairs and started complaining about him. He would do hypnosis to say that he was treated to get his wife off his back about his affairs. He wanted her to stop whining. He couldn't put up an act that he had been hypnotized if he is supposed to love kids.
"Okay." He nods. "That sounds good. I don't want to deal with kids. What would the hypnotic therapy aim to do?" He needed to know what he would supposedly be tricked into believing about himself or would do.
"The hypnotic therapy session is to change your perspective about women. From my notes, you view women like sexual objects." Clara points out the obvious.
Oscar shifts uncomfortably. He didn't want to say they were sex objects but he did view them as such, all his life. If he did say that they were, he would have to admit that he was a sleazebag.
"The hypnotic therapy would change your view of them as sex objects, to beautiful creatures. I can not make you unattracted to women as that would hurt trying to restore your relationship with your wife." Clara states the purpose of the therapy.
Oscar ponders for a second. If that is the goal of the hypnotic therapy, it would be easy for him to act with his wife that he treats women like that. It would be simple and not require much acting on his part. This hypnotic therapy was sounding very good to him.
"Alright, I will agree." Oscar nods his head. He then sits back on the futon, feeling triumphant with how things are going for him.
"We will begin right away." Clara clicks her pen three times as she smiles. He had completely fallen for her trap.
***
Clara finishes rubbing Oscar's ear with her wet fingers. He was lying down on the futon in a restful position. She had hypnotized him like she said she would. She didn't put in any hypnotic suggestions or mental switches. Instead, she went immediately into turning on his psychobiological subconsciousness. She wasn't having a simple hypnosis suggestion in place in his mind. He could easily break out of it and hide the fact that he did. Clara wasn't going to give him that opportunity.
Clara quietly walks away from the head once the psychobiological subconscious is active. She sits down in her chair, ready to transform his life to a better one.
"You are a small person." Clara speaks softly directly to his psychobiological subconsciousness. "With a bigger ego than your body."
Oscar's body twitches in response. It receives her words confusingly but obeys. His body shrinks a little. His clothes become more wrinkly with them no longer fitting quite right on him.
"You are a small person." Clara repeats softly. She happily sees that his body is obeying. She is a little excited to see this. "You kept your youthful desires without growing up."
Oscar's body jolts as dwindles in size from Clara's suggestion. Clara watches as he shrinks around 5 feet. As he shrinks, his face and body becomes more youthful. A consequence of Clara's phrasing. Clara wasn't done. She had to make him shrink even further to fit his new self-perception.
"You are a small person. Your attitude speaks of a child underneath, wanting its trinket." Clara smoothly talks. Her hand goes over her chest as she watches his transformation.
He shrinks even more, shrinking until he is around 4'6". His arms and legs become thinner and thinner, sinking into his clothes. His diminishing body is not losing its shape. He is the size of a kid with an adult body.
"You are a small person. You let baby emotions determine what you do." Clara breathes. Her hand goes down her body towards her crotch. She is excited to see him shrink so much.
His body continues to shrink, all the way to 4 feet tall. His arms barely come out of his shirt and his feet have disappeared in his pants. Nothing on him fits any more. He is like an elementary kid wearing the clothes of his parents. Clara reaches over to take his pants off the futon. He won't be fitting in those again.
Clara looks down at his shrunken body. She is happy with how well this has gone so far. She is rubbing the outside of her pants as she feels the wetness that comes from her pussy. She was enjoying shrinking this scumbag down to a size where he is more of an object to women. She was getting turned on by this.
"You are a small person." Clara whispers to him. "You are a small person, You are a small person, you are a small person." Clara repeats the phrase over and over. It sent shivers down her spine every time she said the words.
Oscar's body responds by continuing to shrink. His head gets smaller and smaller. His mouth gets smaller and smaller. His eyes get smaller and smaller. His nose gets smaller and smaller. His ears get smaller and smaller. His arms get smaller and smaller. His legs get smaller and smaller. His feet get smaller and smaller. His hands get smaller and smaller. His stomach gets smaller and smaller. His chest gets smaller and smaller. His shoulders get smaller and smaller. Everything is getting smaller and smaller. Clara is watching it all happen as his limb retract into his shirt. Clara stops saying the phrase and his body still gets smaller as his psychobiological subconscious interprets all the times she said. "You are a small person."
Soon, the head disappears into the shirt as he reaches the proportions of a toddler. This makes a hill inside his shirt, with the hill still shrinking. He continues to shrink right past the size of a toddler. He is now the size of a small infant.
Clara, as she watched him shrink, had slipped her hand underneath her pants and panties. She was playing with her clit, stroking it slowly with her middle finger. She was becoming very aroused from this. She had never seen someone shrink like he did. The man was shrinking to the size of an infant. She was the one entering his mind and making him shrink. It gave her so much power to see that she could do this under a hypnotic therapy session.
Clara breathes in deeply once he stops shrinking. She enjoys the moment of his complete shrinkage. She looks down at him, her eyes glazing over with lust at the tiny man that was helpless before her, like a baby.
Clara pulls her hand out from under her pants, bringing it to her mouth and tasting herself. The taste of herself on her fingers was enough to bring a smile to her face. Clara looked at Oscar's shrunken body. She was ready for him to wake up from his hypnosis. It was time for him to see himself in a new perspective.
She lifts the shirt up to reveal the shrunken form of Oscar. He was like a baby but looked like an adult. His beer belly made him a little chubby that fit the nature of his current size. The only thing that would show that he wasn't a baby was his body hair. That didn't change in his transformation. Clara giggles at what he has become. She reaches into the shirt and pulls him out of it.
She carries him in her arms, like a baby, to her chair. He is asleep in this trance, unaware of what has become of himself. He would probably be very happy to be close to a fine woman like Clara but would hate it the moment he saw that he was the size of an infant. Clara giggles softly at how defenseless he was to any woman that came upon him now. He was naked and exposed.
"You're such a cute, tiny little person. I am glad I made you small." Clara coos like he is a real baby.
On cue from what she said, his body begins to shrink even more. His psychobiological subconscious was still active. Whatever she said regarding his body would happen. So, his body will become smaller and cuter.
"Oops." Clara covers her mouth once she realizes her mistake, but she really didn't mind.
Oscar shrunk in her arms, smaller than a baby. Clara felt him diminish against the skin of arms and her bosom. It was amazing to have a person shrink as she held them. She was enjoying herself, holding this little guy close to her body to feel more of him shrinking. As he shrunk, his body hair started to fall off. This was the cute command she gave his body. Soon, his body was smooth. Once the shrinking stopped, he was 1 foot tall.
"More than what I expected but still a favorable result. This is my first time shrinking someone this small so much. I should be proud of my achievement." Clara thinks about what she has done as she holds this little man in her arms. As much as she enjoys it, she shouldn't shrink him down any farther. This was for therapy for him, not her own personal enjoyment. That should be an added bonus.
Clara pulls out a kazooie and a bell. She blows the kazooie two times and the bell three times.
"Huh? what is going on?" Oscar mumbles as he wakes up. He shakes his head as gets rid of his grogginess.
"How are you doing, little one? I think the hypnotic session was a success." Clara waves to him as if he is a little baby.
Oscar's expression becomes one of fear. He is looking up at the giant face of Clara, looking down at him with a smile. She is so much bigger in height and stature compared to him. She towers over him.
"What the-" Oscar was about to curse about this sudden situation but Clara put her finger on his lips.
"Hush, little ones shouldn't curse. They need to have a clean mouth." Clara says with a giggle.
***
"So, I have shrunken your husband down to 1 foot tall so that he won't treat women like objects. By being the size of a small object, he will feel and understand what it is like to be treated like an object. He also can't go anywhere without someone to supervise him. He can't also overpower anyone. So it will be easier to train him to be a good boy." Clara explains to Mrs. Whittaker the success of her hypnotic therapy. Clara was very proud of herself.
Sophia looks over frighteningly to her side, down at her shrunken husband. She couldn't believe what Clara told her that she could do to help her husband. She thought it was silly so she went with it. Now, he was 1 foot tall.
"Why couldn't you make me hate women?" Oscar screams. His tiny voice at max volume sounded like a normal person in a conversation. He fumes at the current state he is in.
"That would hurt other people. We had to make this only affect you as much as possible." Clara states calmly. She is trying not to laugh at him screaming at his tiny size. She has never heard a grown man scream so loud before it barely makes a sound.
"I don't care! Make me back to normal! I demand it right now! You lied to me about hypnotic therapy." He hops like mad on the couch. His fist makes circles to get ready to punch Clara. They couldn't reach her from the couch and at his size, they wouldn't hurt.
"I do have a question along those lines. I agreed to make him smaller to help him." Sophia glances over at her husband. As much as she was scared that Clara could shrink someone, Sophia was enticed by her shrunk husband. He was very much like the child she had always wanted that he didn't provide. She was drawn to be like a mother to him. "But why didn't you hypnotize him to be better behaved while shrunken? Wouldn't that help him better?"
Oscar gulps as he realized that Clara could have done more to him while she accessed his subconsciousness.
"That would seem like a good idea but it is not. It would be like fixing the headlight of your car when the whole front is smashed. You need to fix the whole front of the car or replace it. By keeping his mind like it is, we will be working on fixing his personality for good. It won't be a temporary fix where he was good behavior until the hypnosis wears off or breaks. This is working on his conscious mind." Clara points out why she did not do that. Shrinking him was the best option.
"Hmm. I see. That makes sense. It is like he is like a little kid right now, waiting for a mother to raise him right." Sophia was silently getting happy with that thought. She loved the idea of Oscar being her little kid. She will get to raise him as the child she wants.
"Very much like that. He is a child ready to grow up. All he needs is some motherly love, guidance, and discipline." Clara nods in agreement with Sophia.
Sophia glances back at her shrunken husband, not with fear for Clara or fear of her husband. The emotion she was feeling was joy, joy for finally having the child she always wanted but couldn't have. Her husband would be her child.
Oscar shivers as he looks up at his giant wife. He knows that look. It was the look she had when she saw other couples with kids. She had always desired it and Oscar denied her. He didn't like kids and he thought they would ruin his life. He was smaller than a baby right now and the look that Sophia gave him frightened him. She was going to treat him like a little baby that needed a mother. She wanted him to be her son.
"I would love to take him home and start working on his behavior but he shrunk so suddenly and I am not prepared to bring him home like this." Sophia looks over to Clara. She didn't know how to handle a tiny man in her house, that would soon be her baby.
"I understand. This all happened all of a sudden. As I was preparing to do this, I thought I should take care of him for a little bit until you are ready and I believe that he is ready to live with you." Clara motions for Sophia to come in close.
Sophia obliges and she comes closer to Clara. Clara begins to whisper into Sophia's ear her plan.
Oscar becomes even more scared. He watches as his wife nods in agreement with Clara. He couldn't hear what they were saying. He had no idea what their plan was and it frightened him.
"I agree with everything. He needs to learn that stuff. I will leave him with you until he learns those things. When should I expect this training to be done?" Sophia and Clara stand up and shake hands. They were in agreement.
"By the time of your appointment, I told you with this in mind even though I didn't tell you. Sorry about that." Clara apologizes.
"Don't worry about it. It will be worth the wait. I'm glad you thought that far ahead." Sophia smiles the biggest smile she has had in the longest time.
"You're welcome. You should smile more. It looks good on you." Clara says as she guides Sophia to the door to the lobby. Oscar is still on the couch.
"I will be doing that a lot more thanks to you." Sophia waits for Clara to open the door. She does and heads out. Before she leaves, she looks back at Oscar. "See you later, baby."
Oscar trembles as he knows that would be true when Sophia comes back to pick him up. His whole life was uprooted.
"I will send the invoice by email. You have a great day." Clara waves to her goodbye.
"I will and thank you so much." Sophia waves goodbye and leaves.
Clara closes the door. It was only Oscar and Clara in the clinic.
"Time for us to begin your training." Clara turns to him and smiles. That smile frightens Oscar. He knows she is planning something and he doesn't want any part of it.
Oscar turns around on the coach and bolts towards the other side of it. He is moving his legs as fast as his little legs could take him. He was going to get out of here. He wasn't going to spend whatever training this gigantic hypnotist therapist had for him.
He ran a few seconds until he reached the end of the couch. There, he realized he was trapped. He looked down the edge of the couch to the ground. It was like he was on top of a house looking down on the ground. If he jumped, he would break his legs. He would definitely not escape Clara with broken legs.
"This training is to make you realize how small you are. You can't do the things you used to do and that you can't run away." Clara's voice comes from behind him. Giant hands come around his body and pick him up. His eyes widen in fear as his feet dangle above the ground. His tiny body feels like a feather being lifted up. His feet dangling above the floor makes him feel so small.
"Let go of me you, stupid bitch. I am not some child." Oscar screams as Clara picks him up. He kicks and tries to free himself from her grasp but he can't. She is so much bigger than him.
"You kind of all when you are this small." Clara giggles at his struggles. She turns around and starts carrying him to her office. "But you are right in a sense. I shouldn't be treating you like a child. I need to treat you as my patient."
She walks into her office. It has a desk, chair, bookshelves, and a closet for anything she needs to store. She carries the little Oscar around towards the chair in her office.
"So, the first thing we need to work on is to make sure you don't think of every woman as a bitch. You will need to apologize for calling me a bitch." Clara holds Oscar as she would to discipline a small child. She was giving him a chance to make things right.
"Kiss my ass! You are a stupid bitch! I will call you a cunt if I want! You don't own me!"
Clara lets out a big laugh at his response. He had failed his first test miserably. Now, she could do whatever she wanted with him as punishment. A punishment fitting for him treating women like objects. He had given her the perfect idea of how to punish him.
"Those are your words." Clara smirks. She sets him down on the seat of her office chair.
He didn't know what she meant by that. He was just angry. Angry at her and his wife agreeing to shrink him down to such an embarrassing size. He felt humiliated and ashamed. He was a grown man and he was treated like a child, not an object. He refused to submit to whatever training or rehabilitation they had planned to make him a decent person.
He then looked up and saw what she meant.
"Wait!? Please don't sit down on me!" Oscar screams and cowers as a shadow looms overhead.
Clara was bringing her nice juicy ass down on top of his tiny body. He could do nothing to stop the inevitable. Her entire butt was bigger than him. He normally likes a woman with an ass but not the ass that could crush him. Those large asscheeks landed on top of him with a loud thud as they rolled over him like giant boulders.
It was a normal sit down for Clara. It was her butt coming down on Oscar. He was experiencing an ass that could squash him. Clara just giggles as she feels his endeavors to escape her ass. His struggles are futile. Her ass is too powerful for his body to get away from.
"We will leave you under my ass until you learn how to talk to a lady properly." Clara wiggles her ass, causing more pain for him.
She hears nothing in return. Her butt muffles his screams.
"I will determine when you are ready to try again." Clara scoffs. She returns to her work.
All the while as she works, she feels his struggles against her booty. It feels so good to have such a tiny human trapped under her ass. His attempts to get out of her ass just excites her. It would take all day to wear him out. It will be fun to see how long he can last under her ass before he gives up. Either way, she was enjoying this. She will continue to enjoy this until Sophia returns.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. What is Clara going to do with a shrunken man?