- Text Size +
Brenda nervously gripped her purse strap as she worked up the nerve to go through the doors. As she entered the shop her senses were instantly assaulted by the scent of oil and the numerous hubcaps and automobile memorabilia that plastered the walls.
Brenda awkwardly brushed aside her mid length well kept brown hair from her face. with her grey suit jacket, pencil skirt, and high heels, it was clear to anyone that this wasn't the kind of place where she belonged.
Behind the front desk sat a freckled faced woman with firey red hair tied up in a ponytail beneath her ball cap. She sat chewing bubble gum while reading a newspaper, her work boots resting atop the table showing her torn jeans. Upon seeing Brenda, the woman's demeanor didn't change, however, she did put down the newspaper while taking her feet off the desk and sticking her gum to the underside of the table.
"Welcome to Sally's Body Shop!" the woman exclaimed. "I'm Sally, the boss around here! What can I do for ya today?"
Brenda's nerves hadn't settled in spite of the brisk attitude of the owner, however; she had worked up the courage to finally come here alone and she wasn't about to back down now.
"I'm... I'm here for a tune up?" Brenda replied, more as a question than as a response. Sally however seemed unphased by her insecurity as she reached under the desk pulling out a set of binders.
"Alright then. When was yer last time here?" Sally asked flipping through some pages. "And how long since ya last got yer lube redone?"
"Eh? Last time? Lube?" Brenda's insecurity had risen to the point that she could no longer comprehend what she was being asked. "Umm... sorry. This is my first time doing something like this. I'm a little unsure as to what to do..."

Sally's expression softened as she looked up at Brenda. "Awww, there's no shame in that! Everyone has there first time at some point! Good on ya for coming in by yerself!"
Sally shut the binder between both her hands as she stood to her feet. "Tell ya what!" she exclaimed placing a hand on Brenda's shoulder. "How about we give ya the basic package. With that we'll check yer underchassis, clean out yer pipes, lube ya up nice and pretty, and as a special bonus right now we'll even throw in some detail work for free!"
"Is... is that really alright?" Brenda gasped.
"Of course it is!" Sally laughed slapping her on the back. "I'm the boss around here remember? And most important thing is that our customers have a great experience!"
Sally's warm, laid back nature worked to melt away all of Brenda's anxiety in an instance. But as she relaxed, her body reminded her of something else that needed attention.
"Umm, I'm sorry, but where is your..." Brenda was too embarrassed to finish her sentence and instead crossed her legs in response. Luckily this seemed to be enough for Sally to clue in as to what she was asking for.
"Bathroom's in the back behind that door there. What do ya say you go and do your business in there and we can finish up the paperwork when you come up. Whole job will probably take us 10-15 minutes anyways."
"So fast!" Brenda exclaimed surprised. "I'm sure it would have taken me or my ex at least an hour!"
"Of course!" Sally beamed. "That's the benefit of coming in to see an expert!"
Brenda ran off to the women's washroom as Sally made her way into the back. Alone in the washroom, Brenda went into the first empty stall and flipped the lock to occupied. Pulling down her pencil skirt and her panties, Brenda sat upon the toilet seat. It was cold, but clean. In fact it was probably cleaner than the office had been.
"I guess customer experience really is important to her..." Brenda pondered to herself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sally entered a large white room followed by about a dozen men in coveralls.
"Alright! We've got a first time customer here so let's ease her worries and give her an experience she'll never forget!" Sally called out. "Team 1, you clean out her back exhaust. Teams 2 and 3, you're on detail work duty, make it pretty. I'm gonna drain her tank, check her underchassis and lube her up! Try to keep up men!"
Meeting over, Teams 2 and 3 exited to the staircases on the left and right sides of the room while team 1 joined Sally on the large scissor lift in the center of the room. Once everyone was on board, Sally pulled a lever causing the large platform to lift. Looking up towards their destination, the sky above them had become completely blocked out by a woman's butt and hairy pussy.
"OOOO boy! It looks like we've got a rare beaut to work on tonight boys!" Sally cried out as she looked up at the twitching vagina lips above her.
The lift stopped with Brenda's urethra within arm's length as her pussy lips twitched in reaction to the cold metal of the lift touching them on either side.
"Oh don't you worry, Imma gonna be reaaaal gentle." Sally stroked the thick labia beside her which seemed to twitch all the more at her touch. "But first..." she continued while hefting up a three foot wide pipe, "I'm afraid I'm gonna have to give ya a wee bit of a prick!"
Sally expertly lifted the wide pipe up against Brenda's urethra where it suctioned on tightly. Twisting a rod on the pipe a nozzle proceeded to insert into her hole opening her up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"EEK!" Brenda shrieked jumping slightly as she felt something jab into her most sensitive place. She had just felt something cold brushing lightly against her pussy lips when she felt something else clasp on to her urethra. This alone wasn't too bad, but when she felt cold metal suddenly shoot inside her she was in fact caught off guard.
The discomfort only lasted a moment though before she felt her bursting bladder begin to drain. The sensation was oddly satisfying even though it was also disconcertingly involuntary.
Brenda began to give a sigh of relief when she suddenly began feeling something pressing against her anus as if trying to pry it open. The sensation in itself was strange enough, but the fact that she couldn't see what was happening just made it all the more difficult to stay calm. Leaning forward, Brenda let out another sigh, heavier this time while leaning forward resting her elbows on her thighs. She signed up for this, now she would just have to wait it out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Good good! She's draining out nicely! No leaking whatsoever!" Sally admired her handiwork as a steady stream of yellow liquid began pouring through the pipe she had hooked up. The heat seemed to radiate from the pipes as the yellow fluid continued to drain seemingly with no end.
"How are you boys doing back there?" She called out to team 2.
Team 2 had all switched from coveralls into full hazmat gear. They were all equipped with shovels, brooms, and mops as some stood on top of a step ladder attempting to pry open the puckered anus above them.
"She's sealed up tight!" one of the workers atop the ladder called out. "I can't seem to loosen it at all!"
"Ah, you boys have no finesse!" Sally rolled her eyes while setting up her own ladder a little ways south of the pipe. "Alright, I've gotta do my inspection anyways, so give me a second and I'll loosen her up on my way in."
Sally climbed up to the top of her ladder and reached up towards the twitching entrance to Brenda's vagina.
"Sometimes brute force ain't the solution ya know." Sally called out. "Sometimes ya just gotta give a delicate touch."
Sally lightly traced her fingers along the entrance to Brenda's vagina which twitched and convulsed at her touch. The men at the back nearly fell off their ladder as Brenda's butt cheeks around them shifted slightly as Brenda adjusted her position on the toilet, but Sally would not be deterred.
Raising another hand, she began delicately tracing around in the opposite direction of the first hand. The world around them began to heat up as Brenda's breathing above them could be heard getting heavier.
"Ah! Boss! It's open!" the man atop the ladder called out as one by one they all made their way through Brenda's pulsating sphincter.
"You all still have so much to learn." Sally sighed shaking her head with a smile. But now it was time for her job. Gripping the walls of Brenda's vagina much tighter she began to pull herself up and wiggled her way deep inside the narrow pulsating passage.
"Hmmm... I see someone went and broke her seal already, and none too nicely either..." Sally pondered as she run her hand along the slight buildup of scar tissue on the walls of the vagina. "Probably wasn't too much damage done, but I'll put some cream on it anyways just in case. Now then, let's check out her sensors."
Sally ran her hands along the walls of Brenda's vagina until she felt a section that felt slightly different than the rest. Pressing on the spongey bit of flesh, the whole world around Sally Heaved forward as as she could hear Brenda shriek with a gasp through her thick fleshy walls.
"Oh! She seems to be running in GREAT condition!" Sally marveled as she wiped a bit of cum that had started to build up from her face. Pulling a walkie talkie from her coveralls pocket, she decided it was time to contact teams 2 and 3.
"Hey. I'm done with the volatile stuff here for a bit, so you guys should start the detail work now. Eh? Ya. I'll message you again when I'm done in here so you all can get out before I start lubing her up."
Sally put her walkie talkie back into her pocket only to have her whole body hugged tightly by Brenda's clenching vaginal walls. "Oh don't you worry." Sally smirked. "I'm not done with you yet..."
Letting out a sigh, she began the difficult journey working her way up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brenda placed a hand on her chest breathing heavily. "Tha-that.... was dangerous..." she gasped her face fully flushed.
She had thought the first stage where something was tickling her vagina was hard enough to maintain her composure with, but when something pressed hard deep inside her, it sent shockwaves through her entire body. It was like nothing she had ever felt before... like nothing her ex could have ever done for her...
"Is this... could sex have always felt this good?" she panted.
The sensations deep within her bowels also added to her current state. She had felt the four men push their way past her sphincter, and now she could feel them deep inside her... walking around and scrubbing her insides. Every now and then she would feel her sphincter widen as they pushed the waste they had collected out of her. She had no idea how much she had already had pushed out of her. It was far more than she could have ever done herself and they still kept travelling deeper inside her collecting more.
Feeling something cold against her thighs, Brenda looked down to see two rectangular tubes rise up from the sides of the toilet and wrap around her thighs. At first she felt panicked wondering if she were being chained in place for moving so much, but soon the tubes stopped one atop each of her thighs and a door opened up allowing a group of four men equipped with chainsaws to come out of each.
It was the first time Brenda had seen the tiny people who were currently working on her, but even still they made no reaction to her. They didn't look up or wave, they were merely focused on their work.
The sound of chainsaws starting up could be heard as the men marched their way deep into Brenda's overgrown pubic bush. It wasn't long until one by one, hairs began to fall down between her legs and into the toilet below.
Brenda hadn't bothered shaving down there since her boyfriend had left her several years ago, but these men somehow seemed far more skilled than she had ever been. In spite of being literally too buried in her pubic forest for her to even see them, the workers showed no hesitation as one member would mark hairs to be cut, one would cut them, one would deal with the stubble, and one would lather the follicle in soothing cream. It wasn't long before Brenda's overgrown tangled bush began taking the form of perfectly shaped heart right above her clit.
The team from her right thigh and the team from her left thigh both met eventually in the center at the top of the heart where their work was finally done and they began making their way back to the doors on her thighs. Brenda watched fascinated by what she was seeing with the tiny men, but she couldn't help but wonder why they seemed to be in such a rush.
It was at that point that she let out a slight cry as she felt something press against the deepest part of her most sensitive region.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Okay, her cervix seems to be in good condition, and according to the endoscope she doesn't appear to be ovulating at the moment, so I think I'm pretty much done here."
Sally began pulling the long cable of her endoscope out through the tight hole of Brenda's cervix. With each pull, the walls of Brenda's vagina clenched down on Sally hugging her whole body, but that didn't seem to deter Sally at all.
"Easy now..." Sally cooed to the warm, wet, pulsating walls as she ran her fingers along Brenda's twitching cervix. "We haven't even hit the climax yet."

"Teams 2-3 have just finished the detail work and evacuated the pubic area." a voice called out over the walkie talkie.
"Team 1 here." Another voice called out. "We're also done in here and just climbing out through the anus now."
"Ooo. Great timing boys." Sally grinned while holding the walkie talkie to her mouth. "I'm just about to finish up here too. Time to lube her up!"
Climbing out of Brenda's vagina was a FAR simpler task than climbing up it as gravity was working in Sally's favour, and the walls had already become fairly slick.
"Man, you're a hungry girl ain't ya?" Sally laughed as she gave one final press against Brenda's G-spot. Brenda's whole body lurched up at Sally's touch shooting her out back to the platform below.

"Now now, I'm not about to let you get away with just that!" Sally exclaimed getting back to her feet and picking up her favourite power grinder along the way.
Brenda's hips here swaying back and forth in a desperate attempt to withstand the pleasure that had been shooting throughout her body. The giant pussy lips swayed left and right above Sally's head much like a bucking bronco, but this much wasn't enough to keep her off.
Leaping up, Sally gripped Brenda's clitoral hood with one hand and swung herself up atop stradling the clit between her thighs. Peeling back the clitoral hood to reveal Brenda's pulsating clit, Sally gripped it tightly between her thighs lifting the power grinder up ready for action.
"It's about time to send you off with the Sally special!" Sally laughed as the power grinder kicked into action spinning wildly against the throbbing hot piece of flesh between her legs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brenda let out a cry of pleasure. She could no longer maintain her composure. Just moments ago she felt Sally sliding down through her vagina fighting against her clenching walls with every step, and hit her G-spot again sending another wave of pleasure through her whole body, then just when Brenda wondered if she could hold in the juices building up within her any longer, she saw the fiery red head leap up atop her newly shaven mound, clenching her clit between her thighs, and began working away at it with a power grinder.
Brenda could no longer think straight. Everything had become swallowed up in waves of ecstasy as the power grinder worked its way around her throbbing clit. She felt like an entire ocean was building up inside her vagina as her body felt on fire.
Finally, Brenda hit her limit.
With a final cry, Brenda arched her back as waves of cum shot out of her vagina and down into the toilet below her. She climaxed in a way she never knew possible. She had officially become 'Well Lubed'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alright, everything altogether comes to $125 plus tax. Will you be paying with credit?"
Back at the front desk, a freshly hosed down Sally stood in front of a red faced and squirming Brenda.
"All in all, yer tubes are in fine condition and everything's runnin just fine. That being said, it's never too good to let things go runnin too long on their own without a checkup so I recommend you come back here again in a few months."
Brenda nodded silently, her fingers shaking as she attempted to enter her pin code into the payment terminal. Once she finished, Sally leaned forward towards her with a knowing smile.
"So, can we be expectin you back here at some point then?"
Again, Brenda was unable to speak and instead nodded fiercely with a big smile on her face.
"WELL DONE!" Sally beamed slapping Brenda on the butt. The effects of Sally's work were still being felt by Brenda and the slap almost set her loose again however; she somehow managed to hold herself together.
"We're lookin forward to yer next visit!" Sally waved as Brenda made her way back to the door clutching her purse strap tightly. As she approached the door, Brenda rubbed her now sore butt slightly pulling up her pencil skirt in the process to reveal a "Sally's Bodyshop" temporary tattoo Sally had secretly planted on her with her slap.
"Ah, another satisfied customer." Sally beamed as she leaned back in her chair again reaching for her newspaper. "I love my job."