- Text Size +

"I want you back."

You spit out your little latte as Tara's declaration came out of her mouth, which only made her smile. "E-excuse me," you coughed out, trying to regain composure. Brushing yourself off, you still could not quite believe what you heard. "I... uh, what did you say?"

The flame-haired giantess chuckled lightly and unnecessarily repositioned her glasses, clearly also feeling a bit of awkwardness from the request. "Look, I want us to get back together. I miss you, and I want to do it right this time," her voice was shaking but she spoke confidently, which made you suspect that she had rehearsed this ahead of time. She sighed and took a big sip from her cappuccino, trying to find calm her nerves with caffeine. The observation made you chuckle, and as she continued drinking you took the opportunity to ogle over your ex-girlfriend's massive chest. Her green shirt was wrapped tightly around her big boobs, which only served to make the whole situation more confusing for you.

****

To say that you and Tara had a falling out is to put it lightly, but you can't really have a falling out unless you're close with someone.  While at Owentown University, the two of you started dating after a chance encounter that resulted from a barefoot Tara stepping on you in the campus quad when you had been on your way to a law class.  She hadn't even realized you were trapped underneath her until she was done playing frisbee with a few of her peers nearly an hour later.  She was relaxing on her bed when she felt you peel off, at which point you both got acquainted.

From then on, you two soon started spending nearly all of your free time together.  You both got along incredibly well and happily supported each other.  You assisted her with her gen-ed credits while she would help you get to your classes on time without being stepped on and squashed.  It was actually thanks to her actions that you were able to salvage your grades and graduate with a law degree, which you might not have been able to do otherwise with how often you missed classes due to being squashed for long periods of time under unsuspecting students and professors.

While you were now a graduate who was hunting for a job, Tara was still finishing up her classes in microbiology.  As you had both been dating for more than a year at this point, you both decided it'd be a good idea to move in together, which is when the trouble began.  No longer needing your help with gen-ed classes since she was far enough in her degree, she soon suggested you help her in other ways, such as by being transformed into her bra or underwear while she studied or worked in the university's lab.  As soft and heavenly as you felt on Tara as her undergarments, you weren't as keen on being stretched and pummeled by your thick girlfriend's assets for long periods of time.  While you enjoyed the time you got to spend with her, you soon realized that Tara was becoming ever more possessive of you, caring more for you as an object instead of as an equal.

The trouble climaxed one night when you fell into Tara's dinner and she accidentally ate you.  This wasn't an issue on it's own since Tinies were essentially indestructible and would pass through a digestive system relatively unharmed, albeit completely filthy.  However, once Tara realized she enjoyed the feeling of having you in her stomach, she began making more of an effort to swallow you each night before bed, letting you lull her to sleep with your internal struggling, completely indifferent to your irritation.

After several weeks of being worn during the day and digested during the night, you finally got the chance to reform one day in the apartment when Tara decided to give you an 'off' day in order to try out some new clothes.  Once whole, you called your sister Sarah to pick you up and take you away, leaving only a note for your now ex-girlfriend.  After that, you blocked her number and unfollowed her on all your social media accounts, not wanting her to have a chance to try and track you down.

****

As she finished her sip, she ungraciously slammed her mug back down on the table, shaking it enough for you to fall out of your tiny seat that was laid out for you. "Oh shit, sorry Anthony!" She eagerly apologized as she brought her hand to you. "Here, let me help--" Reflexively you swatted at Tara's big fingers, not wanting her to man-handle you. She saw this and drew her hand back, wanting to honor your decision to help yourself.

Standing up you looked at Tara's huge face, noticing her slightly open mouth frowning. Realizing you were doing more harm to her feelings than she had just done to your person, you took the chance to apologize. "It's okay, Tara. And sorry, I appreciate the gesture. Really." Her lips pursed into a smile, and because of your tiny stature you could see that she was starting to blush.

Wow, she really does seem nervous you thought to yourself. Maybe I should hear her out.

"So... where did this come from?" you asked neutrally, trying to ease Tara back into comfort. The girl smiled and her blush accelerated, but she took a deep breath and began feeling more comfortable.

"Anthony, I'm not gonna lie, the last couple of months have been rough on me," Tara took another sip of her cappuccino as she began her explanation. "After your sister took you from me, I was a bit of a wreck. I read your letter and was so upset at first, that I felt like finding you and demanding an explanation," her speech was making you uneasy, and you were starting to regret ever having agreed to seeing Tara again, even in public. "But, I re-read it, then re-read it again, and again and again and again until I realized just how much I wasn't understanding the message behind it."

You raised your eyebrow at her surprisingly nuanced statement. Wow, does she actually feel bad?

Tara continued her plea. "The fact that you didn't feel comfortable enough with me to even talk to me face-to-face... I didn't realize I had become such a threat to you," Tara dropped her heterochromic eyes down to her cup, ashamed to even look at you. "I... I didn't really have anyone else at college to confide in, and for the first time in my life I think I really felt like I was alone. I mean, there were classmates and people I worked with in the lab, but I couldn't really talk to them about... us. And it was only until last week that I realized something... like, a breakthrough." Tara lifted her eyes to look at you, and you could see that she had tears starting to pool at the edge of her eyelids.

"What was it?" You asked, genuinely curious about what had moved your ex so much.

Tara swallowed, collecting herself so that she could keep her composure in the coffee shop. "I realized that the way I was feeling, it was probably exactly the same way you were feeling… How a lot of Tinies probably feel. Completely alone while surrounded." Your mouth dropped as she finished what she was saying. You both took a few seconds to sip on your drinks before Tara started talking again. "I'm sorry, Anthony... for everything. I really hope you can forgive me, but you don't have to. I'll understand either way."

You were floored by Tara's response and maturity. It was so genuine and respectful, that it made you realize how infrequently you were actually treated like a real person by women. Even those who were well-intentioned often condescended or patronized Tinies due to their cute stature. It even served to remind you why you fell for her in the first place.

Before you could say anything to Tara, a waitress came back to your table. Clearly unaware of the awkward tension at the table, she cheerfully asked, "Is there anything else I can get you guys right now?"

"Umm... no we're good," Tara replied, glancing over at you and rolling her eyes as if to say Really, she's coming by now? You couldn't help but smile and shrug, not wanting her to get too hung up on the service worker's intrusion.

"Alright!" the waitress replied eagerly and bubbly. "Well if you need anything else, just--" suddenly she was pushed forward at your table by another guest, and she braced herself as she came crashing forward. You're eyes widened as you expected the worse to happen. You covered your head in fear as you prepared to be smashed by the falling giantess and felt the table shake violently. Your chair, table and drink all fell over. However, the squashing never happened.

As you looked up, you saw that you were being covered by a cupped hand, protected from the waitress who had just fallen. As the hand moved away, you saw that it had belonged to Tara, who had protected you from the collision. "Ohmygod are you okay?" Tara asked in the now quiet restaurant. You stood up and looked around, seeing that all the guests, Tiny and normal-sized, were looking your direction. The waitress was on the ground and groaned in pain, but was already regaining herself.

"Ouch..." she said as she stood back up. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks--"

"I'm not asking you!" Tara snapped back fiercely before returning her attention back to you. "You're not hurt, are you?"

You couldn't believe what Tara had just done, shocked by her defense of you and treatment of a stranger. "Yeah I'm okay," you smiled at Tara, then turned to the waitress. "Are you okay?"

Before the server could answer, Tara cut her off. "She's normal-sized, she's fine!" The redhead glared at the waitress with a cold, deadly stare. "Aren't you?"

Trembling, the waitress nodded, squeaking out "I'msosorry" before running back into the kitchen. The rest of the cafe began muttering, privately judging what they had seen, but eventually returned to their own conversations.

Tara took a deep breath and cooled herself off. "Sorry for all that, Ant. I just..." she sighed again, heaving her generous chest out at you, "... hate how people treat Tinies like they're not even there sometimes." After a moment of silence, she clapped her hands together and smiled. "Anyway! Where were we?"

You set up your table up again and sat down in your chair before looking back up at Tara's beautiful face. As her green and blue eyes looked down at you from behind her cute glasses, you suddenly found yourself at ease for the first time in months. More than that, you felt protected, independent enough to be your own man. And it was all because of Tara's actions.

"Tara... Thank you," you said, surprised by the whole situation. When you woke up this morning, there was no way you would've believed you'd ever be talking with your ex-girlfriend again, let alone thanking her. She blushed and held her head down, as her shyness and anxiety was clearly catching up to her.

Looking up at your beautiful ex-girlfriend, your mind became flooded with conflicting emotions. There was still surprise from the very fact that she had even showed up at your apartment a mere hour ago. There was lust as you were reminded of just how beautiful Tara was, as seeing her in the flesh made you realize just how little your memory served her justice. There was even a hint of paranoia, as you still couldn't shake the feeling that Tara was only talking to you in hopes of getting you to serve her again as her bra or panties.

Yet more than all of those emotions, there was a romantic joy after what you just saw the redhead do. Having not only protected you from a giantess stranger, but even going as far as to stand up for you; it was an unbridled kindness you hadn't experienced in years. You've been a Tiny your whole life, as countless of other men have been ever since the shrinking epidemic first struck 25 years ago. While the world was mostly as it had been, there was an undeniable change in attitude towards Tinies that women were having as time went on. At it's best, you'd describe it as a casual indifference, with most women treating Tinies the same as themselves, regardless of their size handicap and vulnerability. This type of attitude certainly stemmed from the fact that Tinies were practically invincible, having incredibly malleable bodies that would still manage to reform even after the most intense of mangling, which is why it was so common for you to be crushed during your everyday life.

At it's worse, though, were the small percentage of women who were actively cruel towards men, taking advantage of their small stature to either take their frustrations out upon, or worse yet, steal them for their own malicious purposes. Obviously these types of women were far and few between, but it was becoming equally as rare, if not more so, to meet a woman who was willing to stand up for Tinies like yourself. Especially with how much public support the Center for Tiny Citizenship, a federal organization tasked with protecting the rights of Tiny citizens, had been gaining in recent memory.

But the Center for Tiny Citizenship, or C.T.C., was a whole other can of worms that was only going to distract you from the current situation at hand.

You looked back up at your beautiful ex, still floored by the rare kindness she so effortlessly had just expressed, and realized that it had warmed your heart enough to change your perception of her. She had been respectfully waiting for you to make a decision, which only further proved to you that she was a changed woman.

"As for what we were talking about earlier, Tara," you said as she repositioned herself to not appear as desperate for your response. "I forgive you, I mean it."

Tara instantly began smiling at your words, and it beamed from her pretty face down to you. You couldn't see a hint of maliciousness behind her plump lips, and felt at ease with her, just as you had when you first started dating. "Thank you, Anthony. That means a lot."

"And Tara," you started speaking again as soon as she finished, as you had not wanted to back down from what you were about to say next. "I... if you really mean everything you said, let's do it." Her eyes widened behind her glasses in shock, and you decided to reiterate your point to further put her at ease. "Let's give us another chance."

"Really?!" Tara exclaimed loudly before taking a deep breath to calm herself down. She leaned in closer to you as to not draw more attention to your table at the restaurant, and as she exhaled her warm coffee-flavored breath rolled over you. "Really?" she whispered to you, reeling back as she saw you nod. "Oh! Thank you, Ant! Thank you so much, baby!" Her excitement was getting to the better of her causing her to bounce her legs and shake the table. It would've annoyed you, but you were too entranced by her heavy jiggling chest to even notice it. She looked back down at you and blushed, fully aware of her alluring wardrobe choice.

Bringing her hands up to the table and over to you, she held them out towards you. "I promise I'll never do anything to make you uncomfortable again, I swear." She extended her pointer out to you, gesturing a handshake. You smiled and walked over to her fingertip, which was slightly bigger than you, and brought both your hands to it for a shake. Her orange acrylic nail was cold to the touch, but her delicate skin was soft and inviting.

As you shook, you looked down at your watch and realized the time was 8:50. "Oh shit! I'm going to be late for my first day of my internship."

"Not if I can help it," Tara said as she pulled a few dollars from her purse and dropped them on the table. Without warning, she picked you up and stretched her green shirt forward. Before you could even look down at her endless cleavage, Tara wedged you between the fabric of her white sports bra and her huge breast. "I'm not letting my little man be late for his first day, where's your office?"

****

Over the next 10 minutes, you were battered incessantly by your ex-ex-girlfriend's jiggling, sweaty boobs as she ran 6 blocks from the coffee shop to the M.A.R. law offices in flip-flops. You were pulled out by Tara and she held you in her hand up to her pretty face, making sure she could see you fully reformed before bringing you into the building. She was panting from the exercise as cardio was not her strong suit, and she hadn't had enough time to bring you back to your apartment to change into more business appropriate and clean clothing, but you were nevertheless grateful. "Thanks Tara, I owe you one," you said as you finished reforming.


"It's okay, baby. We'll call it even between us for now." She smiled as sweat dripped down her face and began walking into the building. "I know I'm not the most appropriately dressed right now, but I don't want you to be any later than you already are."

You smiled, knowing she was genuinely interested in seeing you succeed. "Thanks Tara, and don't worry. You look perfect to me." Your giantess girlfriend smiled as she opened the office door to Martinez, Anderson and Roberts. She walked over to the front desk and gave you a big, long kiss, not even acknowledging the woman who was sitting there, Rebecca Lewis. "Give me a call when you're finished, I'll pick you up right here." She placed you down gently on the desk, then proceeded to make direct eye contact with Rebecca. "That's okay, right? That I pick up my boyfriend here at the end of his day?"

Rebecca, completely caught off guard by the casually dressed stranger speaking to her so intently, stammered, "Oh, uh, um... yes." Tara's glare had been giving the woman a message that said 'You're damn right I better find him right here when I come back'.

However, they soon squinted as she grinned, before cheerily saying "Great, thanks!" Tara glanced back down at you and winked, before saying in a professional tone, "Have a good day, Mr. Little," before turning around and heading out the door. You watched your thick girlfriend walk away, completely transfixed on her posterior until she cleared the door, feeling completely ready for the day, if not a little emasculated.

Turning around, you saw Rebecca looking sharply at you before turning back to her computer screen. "9:03."

"Huh?" you asked.

"You're late," she said flatly. Looking back to you, she eyed you up and down. "The other intern is already having orientation with the partners. They’re actually wearing a pant suit.“ The brunette then brought her head back down to you and lowered her voice, taking all the wind out of your sails, "Better get in there, Mr. Little."

You froze momentarily before running and leaping off the desk, sprinting full speed to the conference room.