- Text Size +

Introduction:

Hello, and thank you for checking out my story!  This story contains the first set of chapters that I wrote for an interactive by Alistair called "A Shrunken Intern" on writing.com. (https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern)

The story takes place in a world that, decades ago, suffered a worldwide shrinking epidemic.  The disease affected every man on Earth, shrinking them down to an inch tall while also giving them increased durability and malleability.  The world has since continued on as normal, with unaffected women living side-by-side with Tinies, though many women have become lax and uncaring about their shrunken, nearly invincible counterparts.  Many of them actually have even stopped seeing those with diminished size as handicapped equals, and find that they serve a much better purpose once they have been molded into a super comfortable, supportive piece of clothing.  As more time passes, apathy towards Tinies grows every single day.

That is where our main character, Anthony Little (you), comes in.  Having recently graduated from college with a law degree, Anthony hopes to make a real difference in the world by standing up for and protecting the civil rights of Tinies.  He's even about to start working at his internship where he hopes to prove himself as a real lawyer.  On the morning of his first day, though, he gets an unexpected guest at his front door: Tara Jones, his ex-girlfriend from college.

Things started off sweet between Anthony and Tara, but overtime an abusive nature and some selfish desires came over her.  Like many of the unaffected, Tara began to see her Tiny partner not as an equal, but as a pet or an object.  When he finally had a chance, Anthony cut things off between them and escaped, leaving only a note and cutting himself off from Tara entirely.  Now, he finds himself face-to-face with his beautiful ex and agreeing to a coffee-date with her.  Will things go as planned?  Is Tara a changed person?  Will Anthony succeed at his internship?  Read ahead to find out!

In general, this story is about a relationship between a timid, clumsy, fiery giantess and a cautious, anxious, determined Tiny.


Table of Contents:

Taking a note from Jessajess99, I've decided to include a table of contents that highlights some of the topics that will be in certain chapters in case readers wish to skip to a specific chapter, though I do recommend reading the entire story for plot and context.  Tags are roughly listed in the order that they appear in the chapter.


  1. Table of Contents
  2. Tara Jones's Second Chance (Clothes TF, Vore, Boobs, New World Order, Sweat, Mouthplay)
  3. The First Day of Your Internship (Humiliation, New World Order/ world-building, Panty TF)
  4. To Tara's House You Go (Boobs, Gentle, Teasing, Mouthplay)
  5. Dinner Date Flirting (Food, Mouth and tongueplay, Saliva, Teasing, Boobs)
  6. A Matter of Seduction (Gentle affection, World-building, Nudity, Boobs, Licking)
  7. An Anal Reunion (Boobs, Masturbation, Pussy, Cum, Butt, Asshole, Sex, Taste and smell)
  8. A Little Too Relaxed (Anus, Butt, Smell, Farting, Boobs)


Hoping this story has a little bit of something for everyone.  This is only the first part of the story of Tara and Anthony, so stick around in case you want to read more.  Any and all feedback is welcomed, so please let me know what you think.

Enjoy!